Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers

“Got them for the baby and they never left.” She answered.

My prick was now moving in and out of her legs and her pussy. Her hand moved down to touch both her clit and my prick as I moved inside her. We had forgotten about the rest of the world until I noticed the waitress move over to our table.

“The bartender closed the lounge five minutes ago. Can I get you anything?” she giggled as she moved over to watch my tool move up under Laura’s ass.

“I think I have all I can handle right now.” Laura moaned as she played with her clit.

“Did you want to join us?” I asked as I took quick breaths. My hand slipped into my pocket and opened the box. I had the ring out before the waitress answered. “Put this on before you answer.” I said.

The woman was a little heavy and had a dark tan. Her breasts were full and her waitress dress was short.

“I don’t think so.” She said as she took the ring and slipped it on her finger.

Laura’s eyes were closed as I pounded my meat inside her hot oven. I had forgotten about the waitress until I felt someone’s hands on my shoulders. As I turned to see where she was, her lips moved onto mine and her tongue shot into my mouth. “I’ve got to have you.” She moaned.

Well there was only one prick to go around so I looked to see if the bartender was still available. Laura’s dress had moved down on her breasts and I was able to slide my hand into her bra. Her nipple was standing at attention waiting for my fingers.

The waitress was reaching around my waist to grab at my cock and was messing up my pumping motion. She even made me pull out and miss on the way back in. Laura moaned and reached up under to provide guidance as my prick slid back into her hot nest.

I was sorry I had given the ring to the waitress. She was pawing at me and pulling me back away from Laura’s ass. I was ready to push her back until she suddenly went away. I turned quickly to see her on her knees pulling down the zipper of the bartender’s trousers. She quickly pulled out his meat and crammed it into her mouth. I looked at his face and he just smiled at me and gave me a questionable look.

As I fucked Laura her moaning got louder and louder. “OH FUCK ME BABY!” she yelled. I wondered if anyone outside the bar could hear what was going on. “DON”T STOP! GIVE ME YOUR PRICK! Damn, this was the shy Laura who I used to trade baseball cards with. I thought about getting the large ring when I heard her scream, “OH SHIT, I’M COMING NOW. DON”T STOP!” I didn’t and didn’t hold back as I filled her hole with my juices.

Laura turned and gave me a kiss. “I knew it would be fantastic.” She whispered.

“OHHH!” we heard the bartender moan. As we turned to see him lying on his back with his prick in the waitress’s mouth his body began to shake and he grabbed her head in his hands. His stomach moved up and down as he fucked her wanting mouth. Suddenly his body froze as he came. Her mouth never stopped as he filled her with his pleasure.

I laughed as the girl kept sucking him. It was the ring. I quickly jumped up and pulled off the ring as the bartender crawled away holding his limp pecker. The girl was only wearing her thong panties as she collapsed onto her back. Nice tits I though as I pulled Laura up. “Let’s go to dinner.”

The bartender shook my hand as he let us out the locked door. “I don’t know how you did it but I’ve been trying to get in her pants for quite a while.”

“No problem.” I said as Laura and I quickly moved upstairs to the dining room.

We were the latest ones to make it and everyone gave us a hard time. Julie gave me a questionable look as I sat next to her. I noticed Heather sitting on her other side. Heather didn’t give me a smile. I got to meet the rest of the families and friends. I was really impressed with Veronica who had a beautiful smile to go along with her body. A couple of times she caught me staring at her brown mounds and gave me a smile. Her husband was a well-built man who played football in college. He was a lawyer and seemed to have an eye on every other woman at the table.

My Mom gave me a wink and Julies mom never looked at me. Toni and Katie were whispering and giggling and I wondered how much Katie had told her.

After Dinner Julie and I finally got to spend some time alone. She made Katie and Toni stay out of the room while we did the nasty. After all the sex I had already I had to pull out the large ring. My body was worn out but my mind wanted to pleasure my soon-to-be wife.

“So tell me what else happened between you and Heather.” I said, as we lay naked together.

“Well, after she kissed my lips she kissed my neck. When she kissed me here.” I looked down to see her playing with her hard nipple.

“Did she suck on it?” I said. My prick was still hard because I was wearing the large ring.

“Yes.” She giggled.

“Did she suck you here?” I asked as my fingers played with her hard clit.

“No, she wanted to but I didn’t. I only want your tongue in there.” She said softly as I played with her hard nub.

My tongue started a wet trail down her chest but before I got to her navel the phone rang. Before I could say let it ring she answered it.

It was Toni and she said she had to change her clothes. She had met some other kids her age and they were going swimming. Julie and I dressed and were sitting watching TV when Toni and Katie came into the room. We pretended we didn’t notice them at least until Toni started to get undressed.

“Toni! What are you doing?” Julie asked as she watched Toni slip her dress off her shoulders. Toni was standing in only her tiny pink panties and bra.

“It’s my room. If he doesn’t want to see then he can turn his head.” She said quickly back at her sister.

“Fine, go ahead and strip.” Julie said angrily.

“I’ll turn my head.” I said to Julie. Big deal I thought I had already seen and touched every inch of Toni’s body.

“No, if she doesn’t care neither do I.” Julie snapped back.

Now, it doesn’t get much better than this. I was sitting on the bed with my fiancée’ watching her younger sister remove her bra and panties. Not only did she strip naked she took her time choosing what bikini she was going to wear. As she bend over to pull something out of the draw her pussy lips opened giving us a clear view of her tight pink lips. “Geez, why don’t you show him everything?” Julie cried out.

“OK.” Toni said as she spread her legs further apart. Julie took her pillow and hit Toni in the ass. Luckily she caught herself before she fell into the wall. “Hey.” Toni screamed as she picked up the pillow. She turned and slung the pillow back until she popped Julie on the head.

While they were fighting with pillows I noticed Katie quickly removed her clothes in the hallway. As I peered at her cute tits she looked over at me and smiled. I smiled back as I watched Julie and Toni smacking each other. Finally I grabbed the pillows from their hands. “Let’s get out of here and let these girls get dressed.” I pulled Julie out the door.

“That was noble of you.” Julie said as she kissed me on the cheek. “Not too many men would want to leave while teenage girls got dressed.”

“Hey, I only want to see you naked.” I lied with a smile.

“Sure.” Julie said as we walked out to the deck.

We spent the rest of the night hanging around with our friends and Julie dropped me off at my room around midnight. “I wish I could go in with you but my mom would probably find out.” Julie said as she kissed me goodnight.

I slept well that night.

The next morning a knock on my door woke me up. I saw Tom standing with a pissed look on his face when I opened the door. Shit. I wondered if he found out about Laura and I.

“Tom, what’s up?” I asked ready to slam the door in case he swung at something or me.

“It’s Laura.” He said as he pushed open the door to let himself inside.

“I don’t think she is happy.” He said as we sat at the small table.

“Why not?” I asked.

“She is always complaining about this and that. Now, all I hear is she wants more sex. Shit, sometimes a man gets tired of the same oh stuff.”

“Gee buddy. I don’t know what to say.”

“Well, I know you will probably think I’m crazy but all I can think about lately is Dana.” Tom said as he put his hands over his face. “Last night when we went to her room to get her camera we kissed.”

“Wow, kissed huh?” I said trying to be shocked.

“My hands touched her cute little ass and she touched me down there.” He said still not looking at me.

“Why didn’t you go for it?” I asked.

“I was scared that Laura would find out.” Tom said softly. He was almost in tears.

“I’m going to ask you something you will probably think I’m crazy.” Tom said.

“Go ahead.” I already thought he was a little wacko.

“Will you make love with Laura?” He said barely loud enough for me to hear.

“What?” I asked not believing what I was hearing.

“Will you fuck my wife?” he said louder as he looked up at me.

“Do you think that is the answer?” I was puzzled.

“Yes. She always talks about you so I think she will do it with you.” He said almost begging me to fuck his wife.

“Well, I don’t know. This could mess me up with Julie if she finds out.”

“Please Cam, if you do this I will owe you.” Things were getting really screwed up.

“OK, I’ll do it for you.” I said almost breaking down into a big laugh but keeping serious.

“When do you want to do this?” I asked.

“This morning.” Tom answered. “I found out Julie is busy with the arrangements for the wedding tomorrow. If you can get Laura up here maybe I can get Dana alone?”

“Why don’t we get them all up here and see what happens?” I asked wanting to get a small orgy started.

“I don’t think Laura will do it with me in the room.” Tom answered.

“Why don’t we try it and see what happens? If we need to separate we can still do it.” I offered.

Tom agreed and called down to ask Dana and Laura up to my room.

Tom was a nervous wreck as we waited for their knock. He almost fell out of his seat when the knock came.

“Calm down.” I said as I opened the door. Laura and Dana were both wearing short shorts and a tee shirt. “Hi Cam. We are here to see the honeymoon suite.” Dana said as she wiggled her small butt passed me.

I was ready to close the door when I heard another voice. “Is this Cameron Thomas’s room?”

I looked around the door to see Veronica and her husband Reggie standing there. They were both wearing swimming attire. Veronica was wearing a sheer shirt that did little to hide her dark curves. As Reggie shook my hand I got to see him up close. His hand was twice the size of mine and I have a large hand.

“Come on in.” I said hoping I could somehow convince them to stay for our festivities.

As Roni walked by I finally got to see that brown round ass that Julie had mentioned. My prick started to wake up.

“WOW, This room is three times bigger than ours.” Roni said as she looked around.

“Yeah, look at that bed. That’s what we need.” Reggie quirked with a smack on Roni’s ass.

“Down Big Guy.” She said.

While everyone walked around to look at the honeymoon suite Tom pulled me aside.

“You have to get rid of them.” He whispered.

“Why not let them join in.’ I suggested back at him.

“Laura will never go for that.” He said angrily.

“How do you know unless we try?” I said before Laura came over to us.

“What are you two whispering about?” She asked.

“I was just wondering what you thought about Reggie.” I whispered so only Tom and her heard me.

“Much more than I’m used to.” She joked as she looked down at Tom’s crotch.

Before Tom could complain anymore I moved fast to get something going.

“How would everyone like to play a game?” I asked while pulling away from Tom’s grasp.

“Like what?” Dana asked as she sat down on the large bed.

I bought this party game last week and thought it sounded pretty cool. There are two spinning wheels. One of them has an action and the other has a part of the body. It also has some dice to determine who does what to whom.

“I don’t understand.” Dana said. “Show it to us first. Can we do a trial run?”

I looked at Roni and could see she was interested. She gave me a big smile. Reggie’s couldn’t take his eyes off of Laura’s bust. I knew Tom would be my biggest problem.

“OK, everyone gather round the table and I’ll do a test run.” I gave everyone a number from one to six. I threw the dice and number three came up. It was Laura’s number. “Laura will be the doer.” I said as I spun the action wheel. The action word “kiss” came up. “Laura will kiss….” I threw the dice again. Number six came up. “Laura will kiss Reggie’s…” I took the other spinning wheel and hit the arrow. Everyone’s eyes were on the wheel as it stopped on “Thigh”. “Laura kisses Reggie’s thigh.” I said as I looked up at everyone.

Everyone was smiling except for Tom. “I don’t know about this. What about those other body parts like breasts, ass, and privates?”

“Oh Tom grow up.” Laura said with a sigh. “It’s just a game.”

“What about those things on the wheels that are blank?” Tom asked.

“We can make up our own actions and words.” I answered thinking about the possibilities.

“How do we do that?” Roni asked.

“Everyone take a piece of paper and write an action on one piece of paper and a body part on another. Remember to write a body part for both a male and a female.”

Tom was going to complain some more when Laura kicked him. He kept quiet.

I handed out the papers and pens and everyone wrote their choices. I put the folded ones in separate cups.

“OK, I’ll roll first and who ever is the doee gets to roll after that.” I took the dice and threw it on the table. A one. I was first. “Ah ha! This game is fixed.” Laura giggled. I spun the action wheel. “Touches” I read aloud. Before I threw the dice again I held it up. “I prefer to only do actions to women so I’ll roll until I get a female. Is that OK with you guys?”

“Definitely.” Reggie answered. “Of course.” Tom replied.

“Same for us too?” Dana asked. “Sure.” I answered.

I threw the dice. Number two. “Dana.” I announced. I remembered everyone’s number. Dana had a big grin but Tom seemed to be upset. I took my time to spin the body part wheel. “COME ON!” Dana screamed.

I hit the wheel hard and it spun and spun around until it stopped on a line. One side of the line had feet and the other side was ass. I softly blew on the arrow until it moved to ass. “Hey, you cheated.” Tom complained.

“No he didn’t” Dana said as she turned to lie face down on the bed. “How long do we do these thing?” Roni asked. “One minute OK with you guys?” I asked. Everyone shook their heads yes.

“Outside or inside the clothes?” Dana asked as I sat next to her on the bed. “Inside.” Laura yelled. No one complained. “Who’s keeping time?” I asked. Tom immediately said he would. “Go” he yelled.

I took my time instead of grabbing her ass. My fingers tickled the bare skin at the top of her shorts. I tried to move my fingers under her waistband but her shorts were too tight. She reached under her and released the snap. My fingers sneaked under the shorts and found the top of her panties. I touched the small lace around the top and slid my fingers under the silky pants and down her ass crack. “Hey, that tickles.” Dana yelled. My fingers moved around the area until I touched her little anus. “Thirty seconds.” Tom yelled. I pushed a little harder and opened my hand to cup her cute round ass. “Fifteen seconds” Tom announced. My fingers again slipped down her crack to the bottom. As I pressed harder her legs slowly opened. My fingertips touched the bottom of her pussy slit and Tom yelled. “TIMES UP. STOP!” I stood up with my prick pressing outward under my shorts. I glanced over at Roni and noticed her eyes locked on my hard-on. She looked up and smiled.

Dana took the dice. Number four. “It’s me.” Tom said. Dana spun the wheel. “Sucks.” Dana threw the dice again. Number four. “Tom sucks on himself?” Laura laughed. “Don’t be stupid.” Tom said to her. Dana threw it again. Number five. “Roni” I announced. Roni was smiling as Dana spun the body part wheel. “BLANK”. Dana’s hand reached into the cup to pull out the first submitted body part.

“OH GOD!” she said loudly. “What is it?” Roni asked in a panic.

“Here you read it.” Dana said giving it to her.

“Pubic hair” Roni said softly. “What?” Tom asked. “PUBIC HAIR STUPID!” Laura shouted in his ear.

We all looked at Tom and Roni to see what they were going to do. “I don’t have to do it if you don’t want to.” Tom said looking at Roni.

“No, it’s not that it just that I don’t have a whole lot of it.” She said hiding her face in her hands.

We all sat there without saying a word. We did not know Roni well enough to push her to do this. Finally, Reggie broke the ice.

“Just pull your bikini down low enough for Tom to do it.”

“She really doesn’t have to, you know.” Tom said still trying to get out of it.

“OK, but on the bed.” Roni said while standing up.

We watched her move to the bed and lie on her back. She pulled her sheer top up over her stomach and slowly pushed down her skimpy bottom. I had the best view as I watched her creamy bronze skin appear as the suit was lowered. Finally as the suit approached her thighs a small puff of dark pubic hairs came out. She stopped moving the suit. We all looked at Tom who was frozen to his seat.

“Go on!” Laura commanded.

Tom stood up showing everyone his small bulge in his shorts. He moved slowly to the bed and stood erect inches from Roni’s knees, which were bent over the edge of the bed. I expected him to sit next to her however; Roni slowly opened her legs to allow him to move between her caramel thighs. Tom slowly lowered his body forward until his hands rested on the sides of her hips. His face lowered until his lips were directly above her small curly bush. His lips lowered until his nose touched the soft skin above her pubes.

“I start the timer.” I said as I looked at my watch. “GO”

His face was frozen on her mound. “Suck it.” Laura ordered. Tom’s mouth open and her bush disappeared into his lips. His head moved up and down slightly as he sucked her pubic hairs in and out of his mouth. “Thirty seconds.’ I said.

I noticed Roni pushing her suit a little lower to allow his lips access to her slit. Tom’s mouth moved with her suit until I could see her curly dark hairs by his nose. His mouth had to be on her slit. “OH.” Roni moaned as Tom’s tongue moved over her clit. I was envy of him getting to taste her before I did. “Fifteen seconds.” I said. Tom’s mouth opened wider as his lips moved even lower down her slit. His face moved back slightly and I could now see the pink insides of her pussy as his tongue moved up and down her channel. I lost track of time as I watched him eat her wet hole. I looked down at the watch and noticed he had gone 15 seconds past. No one cared as we kept watching him go down on her. Finally, me moved his dripping mouth off her pussy and looked at me.

“That’s got to be a minute.” He said with a big smile. Roni realized her pussy was wide open for everyone to see. She quickly pulled up her bottom. “Wow.” Dana exclaimed. This game was getting good and getting good fast.

Tom used a tissue to clean her juices off his mouth and sat down to roll the dice. Number 5. “Me.” Roni said. Tom spun the action wheel. “Massages.” Tom threw the dice again. Number 6. “That’s me.” Reggie said. “Hey, let’s not do spouses.” Roni complained. We all agreed and Tom threw the dice again. Number 1. “That’s me.” I said. Tom smiled as he spun the body part wheel. While the wheel was turning I removed the large ring from my pocket and slipped it on. My prick was already hard but I wanted to keep it that way for Roni. We all watched as the wheel stopped on a blank. Tom reached into the body part cup and pull out a piece of paper.

Slickman
Slickman
8,184 Followers