Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers

“I can’t.” Julie said as her mouth crushed against Heather’s navel.

“It’s him isn’t it?” Heather asked.

“Yes, I love him.” Julie answered as she looked up to see Heather’s face.

“And, I love you.” Heather sighed.

“I love you too as a friend.” Julie said as she pushed Heather back.

“I know Cam has a highly sexual appetite. But, so do I.” Julie said as she uncrossed her legs. “I don’t mind if he experiments as long as he lets me do the same.”

“But, will he? Sometimes men feel it’s OK for them to fuck around but if the woman does it they gets pissed.” Julie said.

“Well, I think he knows me good enough that our marriage must be even in all areas.” Julie replied as she slipped on her panties.

I suddenly heard a noise behind me and moved quickly to get back out the door I came in.

As I sat on the lounge chair by the pool waiting for Julie and Heather to come out I thought about what Julie had said. She has a highly sexual appetite and wants to do some experimenting. I thought about the old saying, “don’t wish for something too much because you just might get your wishes.”

I was slipping on a beer when Julie moved in front of me. “Hi there!” She said with a big smile. I looked around to see heather but she was not there.

“Where’s your shadow?” I asked sarcastically.

“You mean Heather?” Julie asked with a big smile. “I thought you like it when we were together.”

“I’m rethinking that right now.” I said.

“Don’t you want to hear what we did today?” she whispered as she sat on the chair next to me.

“Did you kiss some more?” I asked as my fingers touched her thigh.

“Yes, and maybe more.” She teased.

“Whatever.” I said as I sat back.

“Well, what has gotten into you today?” She asked.

“Nothing. I’m just tired and can’t wait until we can spend the night together again.” I said as my foot moved up to touch the bottom of her boob. She pushed my foot away. “CAM! There are kids here.” She whispered.

“Am I going to see you tonight?” I asked.

“No, tonight is my party. The girls have reserved the jazz nightclub for us.”

“Sounds like a male stripper?” I asked with a so-what attitude.

“Maybe? You are not jealous are you?” She said while slapping my foot.

“Na, I’m going to take it easy. Enjoy yourself.”

“I won’t do anything you wouldn’t do.” She laughed.

That was what was now worrying me. The conversation was bothering me somewhat so I stopped talking. Julie saw Pam, one of the dance team members, and waved at her. She got up and walked over to talk to her. I saw them whispering and giggling. Something was up for tonight and I had to find out.

I left Julie at the pool and headed down to her room. I tapped on the door and no one answered. I was ready to walk away when the door slowly opened. Toni stuck her face outside. “Cam? Julie is not here.”

“I need to talk to you.” I whispered.

“Can you come back later?” she asked. She was holding the door tightly in her hand.

“Who is in there?” I asked trying to look over her head.

“Nobody.” She said trying to keep the door closed. I pushed until the door opened about a foot. I saw somebody jump off the bed and move behind the wall.

I pushed the door and moved my body past Toni’s. I noticed she was only wearing a bra and thong panties.

I dashed into the room and peek around the corner. I was as shocked as he was. It was Tom.

“What?” I said with an open mouth.

“I can explain.” Tom muttered. He was not wearing a shirt and his zipper was open on his pants.

“Go ahead.” I said while sitting down on the bed.

“Toni asked me to stop by because she had a question.” Tom said as he tried to zip up his pants.

“Did the answer have anything to do with your cock?” I laughed.

“Don’t be so high and mighty.” Tom interjected. “Toni told me what you did with Katie and her.” Shit, didn’t anyone keep a secret around here?

“Katie told me you fuck her.” Toni said as she moved next to me. “Maybe I want a man to fuck me?”

“OK, do what you want to do. I came here to ask what is going on tonight at Julies party.”

“I don’t know but I think Katie does.” She said as she pulled upward on her thongs. The material squeezed into her pussy lips. Blonde peach fuzz escaped around the sides of the panties. Toni was not shy.

I was about to ask her where Katie was when I heard the door being opened. I expected to see Katie but was shocked to see Julie.

“Cam? What are you doing here?” She looked at Toni’s near naked body. “And, this better be good.”

“He didn’t come here for that.” Toni said. I kept my mouth shut as Julie walked into the room. She didn’t see Tom until he moved. He scared her. “Tom!” she said as she jumped back.

“I hope someone tells me why two men are in a room with my baby sister with her ass hanging out.” She said pissed.

“Go ahead Tom.” I said with a smile. Tom stammered. “Well, Toni asked me…”

“I asked him here to fuck me.” Toni said loudly. “And, it’s none of your business.”

“And, Cam is here to watch?” She said with her arms crossed.

“I just happened by.” I lied.

“Well, go ahead Tom. Fuck my kid sister.” Julie said as she sat next to me on the other bed.

“I can’t do it with you to watching me.” He whined.

“What if we do it too?” Julie asked. She looked at me and I just smiled. I knew she had a highly sexual appetite.

“OK with me.” Toni said as she moved over to sit on the bed next to Tom.

“This is getting out of control. After the game this morning and now this.” Shit more secrets were coming out.

“What game would that be?” Julie asked as she turned to look at me. I tried to hide under the bedspread.

“It was a sex game with Laura, Dana, Roni, Reggie, Cam and I.” Big mouth answered.

“I see. So, while I’m busy planning our wedding my future husband is fucking the wedding party.” I was now scared she would just call off the wedding.

“And, I guess he has fucked my sister as well?” she asked.

“No, not me. It was Katie.” Toni answered. I was now holding pillows in front of me so she wouldn’t knock out any teeth.

Julie then got silent and we all sat waiting for her explosion. But, instead she smiled at me and started to unbutton her blouse.

“Are you mad?” I asked with a low voice.

“Not really. Maybe a little mad that everyone is getting fucked but not me.” She threw her blouse on the chair and pushed down her shorts.

I felt relieved she was taking this in good stride. I removed my shirt and pushed down my shorts. Fucking her in front of her sister and Tom would be a big turn on. I looked over at Tom as she removed her bra and her firm mounds and pointed nipples popped out. She smiled at me as she pushed her panties down off her naked thighs. As she turned to walk towards the bed I reached out my hand for her.

“Sorry.” She said as she moved away from me and over to Tom. “I want Tom to fuck me.” She said.

“Hey, he is mine.” Toni said as she moved over to jump in front of Julie.

I’m sure Tom felt good with both Julie and Toni arguing about who was going to fuck him.

“Fuck Cam. Everyone else has.” Julie said pushing Toni over to my bed.

I thought Julie was bluffing to get even with me until I saw her pull down Tom’s pants and reach inside to pull out his prick. It was not very big but right now it didn’t matter to Julie. It was get even time.

Tom opened his mouth to say something when Julie moved his prick into her mouth. Tom gulped and moved down to the bed. As Julie sucked on this prick she pushed the rest of his clothes off his body.

I was starting to complain when I felt Toni’s hand moved up my leg. When in Rome I thought as Toni’s fingers moved over my boxers. As she pulled them down my prick sprang up. I knew Toni was going to be tight so I peeked over at Julie who was now lying on top of Tom with his prick in her mouth. I took the small ring out of my shorts and took Toni’s hand. Toni started to asked me what I was doing until the ring took over her body.

“FUCK ME!” she cried as she quickly pushed down her skimpy thongs. She looked like a compact version of Julie as she moved her naked body up to straddle my hips. My hands moved up to cup her small tits as she lowered her pussy onto my shaft. “PUT IT IN!” she screamed as my prick pushed against her hymen. Her ass pushed down until my tip moved past her barrier. As my prick moved inside of her tight channel I looked over to see Julie moving up and down on Tom’s prick. I slowed down to match her fucking motion.

“OH YES!” Julie screamed. The sisters were definitely noisy.

All I could hear for the next minute or so was bellies slapping together and a lot of grunting and moaning.

Finally I hear Tom give out a big moan. “Wait for me!” Julie yelled as she raced to match his pleasure. “NOW!” she screamed as she came.

“GOD YOU ARE FILLING ME UP!” Toni cried as I continued to fuck her broken pussy. Her lips moved down to mine as we raced for a mutual completion. “IT FEELS SO GOOD!” Toni cried as she climaxed. Her slim body tensed as she exploded. I was right behind her as I started to pull out. “It’s OK, I’m on the pill.” Toni said to stop me. Great, I thought as I filled her tight pussy with my come. I grabbed the ring off her finger before anyone noticed.

All four bodies were totally spent as we just lay on the beds. Tom moved first and he got up and dressed. He didn’t say a word as he quietly left. Toni was curled up against me when I felt Julie get in the bed with us. She moved her naked tits against my back and her stomach against my ass. I was now the meat in a naked sister sandwich and loved every minute of it.

After a few minutes Toni moved away and walked to the shower. Julie whispered in my ear, “Did it turn you on to see Tom fuck me?”

I turned my head and kissed her lips. “Yes.”

“I’m glad you were Toni’s first.” She whispered. “I want you to make me a promise.”

“What?”

“You don’t fuck anyone else unless I know about it.”

Now that’s a deal I could live with. “OK. Same with you.” I answered.

“Deal.” She said.

We were almost asleep when Katie opened the door. She saw us naked on the bed and turned to leave.

“Wait.” Julie cried out. “It’s OK. Come in.”

Katie walked in and turned her head to look away from us. “I know Cam fucked you.” Julie said.

“You’re not mad?” Katie asked.

“Only because I wasn’t there.” She said with a smile.

Katie heard the shower running. “I can come back later.” She said.

“No, not necessary. Actually why don’t you join us?” Julie asked. I almost fell off the bed with that invitation.

“You mean?” Katie asked.

“Yes.” Julie laughed.

Julie and I watched as Katie turned to remove her clothing. She pulled the tee shirt over her head and pushed her shorts over her light blue panties. Her hands reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. She turned slowly to show us her small but firm breasts. She walked slowly over to our bed and stood next to it. Julie moved up to sit as she grasped Katie’s panties and pulled them over her dark bush and down her legs. Katie kicked them to the side as Julie pulled Katie down between us.

“I didn’t think you liked girls.” I whispered in Julies ear as I leaned over Katie’s head. “I like what you like.” She replied as her lips moved over to touch Katie’s neck. I moved my lips to the other side of her neck as our hands moved down to cup her firm tits. Julie and I played with her nipples until she moaned. I moved my lips to her nipple and Julie copied me. My hand moved over to grab Julies. I guided her hand down Katie’s stomach to the mound of pubic hair. Julie’s fingers moved on their own accord as she touched another girl’s pussy for the first time. I suddenly realized I would not have to use the small ring on Julie.

I moved my finger to Katie’s pussy but Julie’s fingers had laid claim. Her middle finger was sliding inside as her thumb rubbed against her clit. There was one more test. I moved my lips down her stomach and as my tongue flicked against the top of Julies hand she removed it to allow me access to Katie’s slit. My tongue was flicking against it when I felt Julies face brush against mine. I move to the side to allow her tongue to join mine. Our tongues moved together to bring Katie to a screaming climax.

As Katie came my tongue moved into Julies mouth. We were kissing as I opened my eyes to see Toni sitting on the other bed. She was still naked. She smiled and clapped. “Great job. Can I get a turn?”

I looked at Julie and she just smiled. Katie moved up off the bed and Toni slipped into her slot. I concentrated on her small tits as Julie went down on her pussy. “Easy. I’m a little sore.” Toni said as Julies tongue licked at her sister’s clit.

After Julie had Toni climbing the wall I left to get dressed for dinner. I was dead tired and wanted some rest. All my plans to seduce Julie into a wild sex life had changed. Not only did Julie want the same as I did she seemed to be more excited about the possibilities than I was.

As I sat by her at the dinner table I looked around at our group. I had fucked Mary, Julie’s mom, her sister Toni, Toni’s friend Katie, Julie’s friend Roni, my childhood friends Dana and Laura. I was deep in thought when I heard someone mention my name.


“So Cam, what are you doing tonight?” My aunt Nancy asked.

Aunt Nancy was sitting between her daughter Tammy and her husband John.

“I think I’m just going to crash in my room tonight.”

“All alone?” She asked with a wink? I knew what she was hinting at.

“That’s the plan.” I smiled back at her.

“Maybe Tammy and I could visit your room later?” she said. I looked at Tammy who seemed bored.

“Do we have to?” Tammy moaned.

“All you have done is complain on this trip.” My Aunt said.

“Sure, come on by.” I smiled. I looked over at Julie. She shook her head yes.

As we were leaving the restaurant Julie whispered in my ear, “Maybe I’ll stop by later?”

For the first time I checked out my cousin Tammy. I have never seen her dressed up. She normally wore baggy clothes and was a little overweight. Her hair was plain and she never wore makeup. No wonder she was bored.

I told Julie to have fun at her party while I went back to the room to sleep some.

A knock on the door woke me up. I opened the door expecting to see my Aunt and Cousin but saw my Mom standing there. “Nancy told me about tonight.” She said as she pushed me aside to enter the room.

“We were both hoping you would use the ring.”

“Mom, please kept the ring quiet. I promised Grandpa I wouldn’t discuss it with anyone.”

“But, we already know about it.” She said. “I want to watch.”

“Is that all you want to do?” I asked. “

She was getting ready to answer when someone knocked on the door. I opened it to see Aunt Nancy and Tammy standing there.

“Come in please.” They walked by me into the room.

“Can I get anyone a drink?” I asked. “Not me.” Tammy said as she plopped down on a chair.

Aunt Nancy and Mom walked around the room checking out the furniture.

“So Tammy what seems to be the problem?” I asked with a smile.

“Life in general.” She answered.

“Why don’t you show her the ring?” Aunt Nancy asked as she moved next to me.

“Do you want to see the wedding ring?” I asked. I reached into my pocket to get it from the box. But, I had forgotten. I had to be excited and Tammy sure wasn’t getting me there.

“What’s wrong?” My Mom asked after a few minutes.

I moved my mouth over to her ear. “I have to be excited in order to get it out of the box.”

She looked at me wondering what the hell I was talking about. Finally she decided to do something to turn me on.

“Dance with me Tammy.” Mom said as she turned up the small radio by the nightstand.

“Ah, I don’t think so.” Tammy said as she slid down in her seat. But Mom grabbed her hand and pulled her up. Tammy was wearing her typical jeans and sweatshirt. Mom was in a short sundress.

My hand was on the metal box as I watched Tammy’s body being pulled into my Mom’s.

“This is stupid.” Tammy said as she pushed my Mom away. But, Mom grabbed her again. She had the bottom of Tammy’s sweatshirt and pulled it upward. Before Tammy realized what was happening her sweatshirt was pulled over her head. Her arms were caught in the sweatshirt and she couldn’t pull the shirt back down.

“HEY! What are you doing?” She screamed. As she turned I could see her dark nipple through her sports bra. The sports bra was not doing her breasts any justice. She had some nice size breasts hidden under there. I felt the metal box open. I took the ring and held it up for my Mom to see.

By now Tammy had pull the shirt down as was red faced. She was pissed. “Thanks.” She said to my Mom.

She walked by me to leave the room when I held up the ring. “At least try it on.” I said.

“If I try it on can I leave?” She said looking at her mom.

“Yes.” Aunt Nancy smiled.

We all watched as Tammy slipped the ring on.

Tammy froze as the ring took effect. I could see the change on her face from someone pissed off to someone hot in passion. She looked at me and slowly walked to my chair. Her eyes were locked onto mine as she reached down and pulled her sweatshirt above her head. She threw it to the floor and took hold of the sports bra. She quickly jerked it up over her head. Her huge breasts fell as the sports bra moved off. Her nipples were large pink circles.

Before she could unsnap her jeans my Mom’s hands moved around her and popped them open. I watched as Tammy’s pants and white cotton panties were pulled down her pure white stomach. She had a little fat on her midsection and had a full dark bush. I wondered if she was still a virgin. Before I would find out my Mom’s fingers moved up under her ass and into her pussy.

“Let me get her ready for you.” Mom said as she pulled Tammy over to the bed. As Tammy lay back my Mom stripped off her dress. Her bra and panties quickly followed. I was removing my shirt when I saw my Mom’s head move up between Tammy’s thighs. As Mom went down on Tammy Aunt Nancy walked over to my chair. She quickly removed her dress and underwear. As she threw her panties aside I slipped on the large ring. My prick was sticking straight up as she moved to sit down on my lap. Her skinny legs spread as the tip of my rod moved up inside of her. As she lifted and lowered her pussy we watched Tammy’s legs spread wider.

Aunt Nancy was facing away from me, which allow my hands to move under her to cup her tiny breasts.

“FUCK ME CAM!” She screamed as I filled up her hot box.

I came before Aunt Nancy did but the large ring kept me hard. Her body finally exploded. “YES, YES, YES!” she screamed. My Mom looked up from her late night snack and smiled. It was time to show my cousin Tammy the POWER OF THE RINGS.

I lifted Aunt Nancy off my stiff tool and moved over to the bed. Mom moved over as she saw my prick pointing her way.

Tammy’s eyes were closed until my prick pushed against her soaking lips. I thought I would meet some resistance but it slipped easily inside. Tammy was definitely not a virgin.

Her legs automatically wrapped around my hips as I pumped my meat inside of her. Aunt Nancy and my Mom were cheering me on. “GO CAM GO!”

I wished I had turned on my video. In less than a minute Tammy began screaming. “FUCK ME! I’M COMING!!”

As her body shook I continued to fuck her. When she stopped for a second I figured she was finished. I quickly pulled out and jumped off the bed. “MORE!” she cried as she reached for me.

Mom grabbed her hands and Aunt Nancy pushed her back. I watched as my Mom moved her hairy bush over Tammy’s face. “It’s pay back time.” She said as her pussy lowered to Tammy’s mouth. I could see Tammy’s tongue move out to taste her new meal. I had enough for a while and decide to take a shower. I could still hear the bed squeaking as I exited the bathroom. I looked at the bed and saw a mass of arms, legs, breasts, and asses. I didn’t know who was doing whom. I knew I had had enough. I turned on the TV and pick up some news channel.

Slickman
Slickman
8,186 Followers