Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers

I heard the noise stop and turned to see my Mom as she handed me the small ring. I had already removed the large on in the shower. I put them back in the box and continued to watch the news. After all, the sports were on and I didn’t want to be interrupted. Aunt Nancy and Mom got Tammy dressed and led her from the room. Aunt Nancy kissed me on the cheek and whispered, “Thanks Cam.”

“Anytime.” I smiled back at her. I turned the TV off and fell asleep. Tomorrow I was getting married.

Tom knocked on my door at 7:00AM. I quickly got dressed and headed to meet the other men in the wedding party. We had to go ashore first to be ready for the women when they arrived.

Everything went according to plan. Julies Mom walked her down the aisle and kissed me on the cheek as she walked to her seat. I even noticed Tammy was wearing a dress and actually gave me a smile.

I don’t remember much else about the wedding ceremony and believe it or not I only slept with Julie that night. She told me about her party and confessed she went down on one of the dancers. Of course, I said it was OK and told her about my session with my Mom, Aunt and Cousin.

The next few days we relaxed and stayed away from any sex with others. W headed back to port and back to my graduation and my life with Julie. We found out in a few weeks that Julie was pregnant and after a new more months discovered we had a boy on the way. I already had a name picked out for him.

Slickman
Slickman
8,175 Followers