Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

“Damn.” He exclaimed. He turned the paper for my eyes to read it. “Penis.”

“Roni massages Cam’s penis.” Tom announced.

I looked at Roni and she just smiled. As horny as I was I didn’t feel brave enough to just whip it out in front of everyone. I didn’t see any reason why I couldn’t just loosen my shorts and just let her seek and find my stiff rod. I could tell by the size of the bulge in Reggie’s swim trunk he was very large. For the first time in my life I was worried a girl would be disappointed in my size. But, what the hell I was going for it.

“OK on the bed again?” I asked as I stood and walked to the bed. The large ring and the thought that Roni’s slim fingers would be wrapped around my tool had my shorts sticking straight outward. I took the same position she did with Tom with my knees bent over the sides of the bed. Roni was right behind me as she moved up onto the bed and rested on her knees. She looked at Tom.

“Wait, before you start the clock.” I said. I reached down and unbuttoned my shorts and pulled down the zipper. My prick was pushing up my boxers. “OK.”

“GO.” Tom yelled.

Roni wasted no time as she reached with one hand to grasp the waste band in my boxers. As she pulled up on the waistband her other hand moved under it. “OH MY!” She exclaimed as her fingers curled around my hard-on. Her fingers explored up and down my length and cupped my balls. I was ready to explode when Tom yelled, “thirty seconds.”

Her hand grasped my rod tighter as she started a milking motion. I glanced over to see both Dana and Laura standing so they could get a better look. “Let’s see it.” Dana said. I looked at Roni and shook my head yes.

Roni pulled the waistband of my boxers down over her hand and my prick. It was much easier for her now to move her hand up and down it’s length. I looked down to see the contrast of her dark hand as it slid up and down my white cock. I was ready to pop when Tom yelled “TIMES UP.” Roni’s hand kept moving.

“You go girl.” Laura yelled as everyone watched her bring me to a climax. My white juice shot up into the air as she pumped the ivory tower. Pretty soon her dark hand was covered with my creamy pleasure. Her hand kept moving to empty the contents and to get me to a soft stage. But, the large ring kept it rock hard. I smiled as she continued to pump me.

“Damn, no wonder Julie is marrying you.” Roni said as she stroked my iron tool. Finally I stopped her hand. Roni grabbed some tissues and cleaned off her hand and my stomach. She moved the tissues to my tool, which was still sticking straight up. “Are you a man or a machine?” she asked as she rubbed the soft paper up and down my hard-on.

I didn’t answer as I stuffed my rigid prick back into my pants. This game was getting really good.

I took the dice and started to throw it when Dana stopped me. “This game is fun but I’m tired of watching. Why don’t we have everyone involved? How about the guys do the girls and then the girls do the guys?”

“OK with me.” I said looking around. Everyone agreed.

“The guys will go first.” I said as I spun the action wheel. “Blank.” I quickly opened the paper and read, “Rubs their privates on.”

“Wait, does everyone do everyone or everyone except your spouse?” Laura asked. She was not interested in messing with Tom I figured.

“Everyone except your spouse.” Roni said looking at Reggie.

“Cam and I don’t have a spouse.” Dana said.

“Well I guess you two get to do it with everyone.” Laura answered.

It was settled as I spun the body part wheel. “ASS.” I read.

“The guys rub their privates on the girls asses.”

“OK, you guys have to turn around while we get ready.” Laura said as she pulled Dana and Roni to the bed.

We turned facing the other way and could heard them whispering and giggling as they removed their shorts, panties and bikini bottom. “OK, we’re ready.” Laura yelled.

The three of us turned to see all three girls lying face down with their naked asses looking at us. We were speechless. “Holy shit.” Reggie exclaimed. “Yeah.” I agreed.

The three asses were all different. Dana’s ass was pure white and very compact. Laura’s ass was completely tan and was perfectly proportioned to her body size. Roni’s ass was a cinnamon brown that was a perfect half moon.

“Are you going to just stare or get down to business?” Laura asked as she turned to look at us.

We didn’t say a word as we pushed down our clothing. I glanced over to see Reggie’s large dark tool dangling between his legs. He was at least 8 inches and was not fully hard yet. Tom was turned the other way but I could see his 5 or 6 inches as we walked to the bed. My 9 inches was still hard pointing towards the targets.

Tom moved quickly to Dana’s small ass which left Roni’s ass for me and Laura’s for Reggie. We took our positions on the bed below their asses and slowly lowered our pricks to their buttocks. “Oooh!” Laura moaned as Reggie’s monster wedged down between her cheeks. His dark tip stuck up at the top of her crack. I looked down to see the opposite as my white tip rose up over Roni’s dark crack. I glanced over at Tom and couldn’t see his tool. I guessed he was too small even with Dana’s petite ass. I started a slow up and down movement, which moved my rod up and down her dark valley. As my prick moved to the lowest point I felt Roni’s hips move upward and her legs slightly open. The tip of my prick brushed against the bottom of her pussy lips. If she moved her legs open a little more I knew it would slide in.

I heard Tom moan and look down to see Dana’s hips upward and her legs spread. Tom’s hips were moving in and out. He was either fucking her ass or her pussy. If they could do it so could we I thought as I pressed my prick harder towards Roni’s wetness. Roni opened her legs a little more and the tip of my prick slid into her pussy. I left it there and froze. I wondered if Reggie would be pissed at me knowing my prick was inside of his wife. My worries were over as I looked next to me to see Laura’s ass up in the air and Reggie’s stomach smacking against it. She was definitely getting fucked.

Roni must have peeked as well because her hips moved upward and her legs opened. I moved my knees between her calves as I slowly moved my prick into her depths. The girls were all getting fucked doggie style. My hands moved down to cup her firm ass cheeks as I drove my rod in and out of her warm oven. My hands moved up her sides and unsnapped her bikini top. It fell to the bed as my hands crawled under her body to capture her firm breasts. Her nipples were so hard I couldn’t bend them.

“OH GOD, FUCK ME!” Laura cried out. I knew she was getting fucked with the biggest prick she had ever had. Including me.

“DON”T STOP!” Roni commanded. I obeyed her orders.

I looked over at Dana and noticed she kept trying to keep him inside of her. I figured he was too small for good doggie style fucking. Finally Dana gave up and turned over. Tom smiled as he put his hard tool into her hairy slit. Her legs wrapped around his back to hold him in to her. The game was officially over as we continued to fuck on the bed.

Roni noticed Dana on her back and moved forward away from me. My prick slid out of her as she turned onto her back. Her hands grabbed my hard-on and pulled me back inside of her. “Give it to me.” She commanded as my prick pistoned in and out of her.

Laura and Reggie kept the doggie position going until he grabbed her ass and pulled her tight against his stomach. He gritted his teeth as he came inside of her. I also heard Tom yelled next to me. Roni climaxed before I did but I was right behind her. But, even after I unloaded my payload I kept the shaft moving. I could feel her body tense up as she came again. “OH, I’m coming again.” She yelled. My hips kept moving. I wanted to give her something to think about. “OH, OH, OH,” she moaned with each inward thrust. “THREE TIMES!” She screamed as her fingers dug into my shoulders. We were the only two moving on the bed.

“You want me to stop?” I asked her as I slowed down a little.

“NO!” she screamed as her hips moved up and down on the bed to keep the fucking motion going.

I was dead tired but didn’t want to stop. In less than 15 seconds I had her over the top one more time. “SHIT.” She yelled as her body shook. Her arms and legs were now wrapped around my body so tight she was not even touching the bed anymore. “AGAIN!” she screamed. I had lost track of the times she climaxed as I finally collapsed on her. Our bodies were drenched in sweat as we stuck together. My prick was still hard inside of her as we just lay there.

Laura and Reggie got up and headed to the bathroom. “We are going to take a shower. Anybody want to join us?” Laura asked. “No thanks.” I mumbled. I finally rolled to my side and Roni stayed plastered to me. My prick was still inside her wet furnace.

I slowly pushed her back but she wouldn’t budge. “No, keep it in me.” She whispered.

We heard the water running in the bathroom and a lot of laughing. Reggie and Laura were having a good time.

“Cam?” Dana whispered in my ear. “Can I have my turn?” She asked. Tom was lying next to her with his eyes closed.

“Do you mind if I go with Dana?” I asked Roni. She held me close but finally released her grip. “OK, but come back when you are done.”

My wet prick slithered out of her and as I turned rubbed against Dana’s stomach. Her fingers closed around its circumference. My hands moved around to cup her tiny ass.

“I’ve never had one this big.” She whispered as her tongue licked across my lips.

“I’m so tired.” I said as she played with my hard-on. The large ring was about to kill me.

“Just lie on your back.” She said as she pushed me down.

Dana’s moved her small body over mine as she guided the tip of my prick into her small slit. Tom had made her wet enough but I was unsure she could take it all. She managed to get about two inches inside but that was about it. I thought of a way to do it but it was dangerous. If I removed the large ring and pushed my soft tool inside what would happen if I put the ring back on? I decided to try it.

Dana was still pushing trying to get me inside of her while I removed the ring. My prick softened somewhat and I could feel it moving deeper inside her. When I felt her stomach touch mine I slipped the large ring on again. I could feel the blood as it pumped into my soft prick. As it expanded her pussy channel was like a vice. “OH!” she moaned as my prick stretched her inner lining. My prick had expanded until her pussy was tightly filled. I tried to pull it out but it was totally stuck.

My prick was starting to throb from all the pressure. I was afraid I was going to rip open Dana’s vagina.

“CAM! WE”RE STUCK!” She cried as she tried to move off me.

“Don’t move.” I said calmly. I was reaching to remove the ring when I felt Roni’s hands on my stomach.

“Can I help?” she said as her fingers moved down to try to open Dana’s pussy lips. I was ready to say no when I heard Dana moan. Roni’s fingers were touching her clit.

“Are you OK?” I asked Dana to make sure she was not hurting. “YES!” she cried as Roni’s fingers continued to rub her clit.

I smiled and lay back as Roni masturbated Dana’s pussy. Dana’s small body was shaking as she climaxed. “I’m Coming!” she yelled as Roni fingered her. I figured it was time to remove the ring. As soon as I slipped it off my prick deflated and moved out of Dana’s spent pussy.

I was totally bushed and fell back on the pillow and closed my eyes. I didn’t know how long I was out when I felt the bed moving again. I peeked out to see Roni’s lips around Tom’s prick. This had turned out to be some type of orgy. I drifted off to sleep again and woke up to find Reggie fucking Dana. I guessed I had stretched her out for him or he had a thinner cock. I fell asleep again and this time woke up to find the room empty. I looked at the clock and noticed it was already three o’clock. I quickly jumped in the shower and got dressed.

I called Julies room but no one answered. Tomorrow we were getting married and I guess time was valuable. Tom mentioned something earlier about giving me a bachelor party. With all the sex I have experienced since boarding the ship I told him I would rather crash. I walked around the ship and finally noticed Heather walking into the health gym carrying some towels and a bottle of something. I followed her as she moved down a back hallway and into a door marked “Ladies”. Shit. I wondered if Julie was with her. I had to see what was going on.

I moved around to the other side of the ship and noticed a similar layout and a door marked “Men”. I moved inside and found a sauna and a steam room. Two nude men were sitting in the steam room and waved as I opened the door to look inside. It looked as if the women and men had their own steam rooms and saunas. I explored some more and found a locker room. The back of the locker room had a small door. I tried to open it but it was locked.

I took out one of my credit cards and slid it down into the clasp and gave it a small twist. The lock released and the door was unlocked. I slowly opened the door and looked inside. A narrow hallway led towards the other side of the ship and the ladies side. I quickly moved inside and closed the door. The door had louvered panels, which allowed me to look down inside the room. I had to turn sideways to moved down the narrow path. I finally saw some light ahead and inched my way to another small door. I peeked inside to see lockers. I gasped when I saw pink flesh. I tried to make out what I was seeing. The person turned and I could now make out the curve of her ass. I watched as she moved the towel under her thighs and upward through her ass crack. From the size of her ass I knew it wasn’t Heather or Julie. As much as I desired to continue to watch this unknown woman I had to find Julie.

The pathway turned to the left and I barely squeezed by a large pipe running up the wall. As I turned the corner I could hear some laughter. I moved quickly until I found another louvered door. I knew it was them as soon as I heard Julie’s laughter. I peered between the door slats until I saw Julie’s blonde hair. Her back was to the door I was looking through. I could see her bare shoulders and it looked as if she was topless. Directly across from her was Heather who was bare-ass naked sitting on a bench with her legs curled up under her. Her pussy was wide open for Julie’s benefit. I couldn’t see if Julie was sitting the same way.

“Are you sure you really want to get married to this guy?” Heather asked as she rubbed an oily substance on her chest. Her fingers lingered at her hard nips.

“Yes.” Julie answered with a giggle. It sounded like Julie had put down a few drinks.

“What’s he got that I don’t?” Heather asked as her slippery fingers moved down her stomach and into her navel.

“The answer to that question is obvious.” Julie laughed as she looked down at Heather’s fingers. Her fingers had reached her hairy mound and were moving south.

“He is a shit you know.” Heather said. “After you left us at the engagement party he made me give him a blowjob.” FUCK! So much for keeping things a secret.

“I don’t believe you.” Julie said in a serious voice.

“I only did it because he said he would fix it up so you and I could be together on this cruise.” BITCH! I thought about banging on the door to shut her up but it would only make me look worse.

“You are just saying this to have me. Aren’t you?” Julie asked.

“What if I prove it to you?” Heather asked.

“Yeah right.” Julie exclaimed. “Like he would even admit it if it was true.”

“I have a small digit recorder built into a pen. I’ll find him and get him to talk about our deal.”

“I don’t think Cam would agree to such a thing. Why would he?” Julie asked.

“It would turn him on to see us together.” Heather said as her fingers rubbed over her hard clit. “Why don’t you join me?”

“I told you I don’t want to go that far.” Julie answered.

“You can stay over there. Touch yourself like I’m doing.” Heather said.

“Will you stop this madness if I do?” Julie asked.

“Yes, for now.” Heather panted. I was also getting hot as I looked down to see Julie lean back against the door. Some of her blonde hair moved through the slats. I could now look down the front of her body. She had a white towel wrapped around her waist.

I watched as Julie’s fingers pulled the towel away from her body. Her blonde bush rested at the base of her stomach.

“I don’t know if I can do this.” Julie said as her fingers moved to her creamy thighs. Heather’s fingers moved quicker on her hard clit as Julie slowly opened her legs.

Her hands moved up her thighs until her fingers touched her downy soft pubic hair. I had to release my prick as it shoved against my zipper. My hand stroked my rod as I watched Julies fingers creep into her pink slit.

Heather’s legs were now opened wide as her fingers pinched at her hard nub resting above her pink opening. “Open your legs.” Heather commanded.

Julie hesitated for a second and suddenly her legs opened wide. Her open pussy was on display for her lesbian friend. “Did you really give him a blowjob?” Julie asked as her voice crackled.

“Yes.” Heather answered.

“Did you make him come?” Julie moaned as her fingers moved insider her wet pussy.

“Yes, he filled my mouth up with his juices.” Heather said as she licked her lips. “Don’t you want to get even?”

“Oh god, I’m so hot. Get even by giving someone else a blowjob?” She asked.

“I had something else in mind.” Heather said as her fingers slowed. Her eyes were locked on Julies wet pussy folds. Julie’s eyes must have been closed because Heather quietly moved off the bench and tiptoed over to the front of Julie. She dropped her towel to the floor and moved down to her knees.

Julie jumped up when Heathers fingers touched her naked thighs. “What?”

“You can get even by letting me do you.” Heather reasoned. Heather reached and took Julies hand. She moved her wet fingers to her lips and sucked two of them into her mouth. Heather was tasting Julie’s pussy juices.

As she pulled them from her mouth she opened the fingers and slid her tongue into the “V” between her fingers. “If you don’t like it tell me and I’ll stop.” Heather offered.

Julie’s silence was answer enough for Heather as she pushed Julie’s hand and her face down to her blonde mound. Julies fingers moved to touch her clit as Heather’s fingers licked up and down Julies fingers. As Julie moved her fingers up out of her wet vulva Heathers tongue remained behind. I looked over Julies shoulder to see Heather’s lips capture Julies hard clit. I knew Julie was finished as Heather showed both Julie and me how a pussy should be pleasured.

“OH GOD! YOUR TONGUE IS EVERYWHERE!” Julie screamed as she grabbed Heathers head to hold her close. I knew I should be pissed that Heather told Julie about the blowjob she gave me but seeing Heather’s face between Julies thighs was my biggest fantasy.

Heather was damn good with her mouth. She had given me the best blowjob I had ever had and now she had Julie screaming.

“I’m coming!” Julie moaned as Heather’s tongue moved in and out of her hot hole. Heather’s fingers opened Julie’s lips wider as she sucked in her clit. Her mouth tightened and pulled her clit outward. Damn, I had to remember that one.

Julie pulled Heathers head up until her face was even with hers. I watched as Julie’s lips moved forward to touch Heather’s dripping mouth. Julies tongue moved out and licked off her juices. Heathers tongue came out of her lips and found Julies. Julie moved her tongue away and Heather’s tongue chased after it. She caught Julies tongue and sucked it into her mouth. Heather broke the kiss and slowly stood up in front of Julie. I knew what she wanted as her hands cupped Julie’s head and pull it towards her stomach.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers