Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

“You want to show boobs how about yours?” Toni gasped as she pulled Katie’s shoulder straps down her body. Katie was not wearing a bra so her two breasts about the size of baseballs popped outward. I had to take my eyes away from the digital screen when I saw how big her nipples were. They covered most of her breasts and the tips stuck out almost an inch. My mouth drooled hoping it would get a chance to taste them.

Katie’s hands escaped and reached up to pull Toni’s blouse off her shoulders. Toni was not putting up much of a fight. As they rolled around on the bed Toni got Katie’s dress off her body and threw it back towards me. Both girls were now only wearing their panties, which were wedged in their ass cheeks.

“Great keep going!” I yelled as they stopped and turned around to look at me.

“How about you?” Toni said pointing to me. “Let me film and you do some modeling.”

“No, I don’t think that is a good idea.” I said backing away from the bed.

Before I could get away both girls jumped off the bed and grabbed my arms. I fell onto the bed with the camera in the air so I wouldn’t break it. Katie’s body was on my back and I could feel her small breasts and hard nips. Toni was kneeling next to me as she grabbed the camera from my hands. Katie held my arms as the camera slipped from my fingers. Katie held me tight as Toni aimed the camera at me.

“His shirt.” Toni yelled as Katie’s small hands pulled my shirt up over my stomach and chest. I put up a token fight as she pulled it up over my head.

“The pants!” she screamed.

Katie’s fingers were slow getting to the snap on my shorts. I figured she was nervous and a little scared.

“Hurry!” Toni said as she aimed the camera at my bulge. Katie’s fingers were trembling as she tried to release the snap. “Come on!” Toni yelled. Finally she took the camera and placed it on the table next to the bed. She hit the record button and aimed it at Katie and I. I was smiling as she joined the filming.

“Let me show you.” She said as her fingers slipped into my waistband and pulled. The snap released and the force of her hands quickly unzipped my shorts. My bulge immediately jumped out with only the thin material of my boxers showing. The tip of my prick was pushing up against the fragile button as it tried to get out.

Katie was now looking over my shoulder as Toni’s slim fingers unbuttoned the button. As the button released my prick made its grand entrance. Toni jumped back as my nine inches shot upward.

“GOD, I didn’t know they made them this big.” She said as she put her hand over her mouth.

By now my hand had moved onto Toni’s thigh. Her soft skin was covered with tiny little blonde hairs. My fingertip moved up her thigh to the junction between her legs. She was so involved with my hard-on she didn’t notice my fingers sliding under her panties. My fingers moved across her wet public hairs and into her dripping slit. I found her hard nub standing waiting for my fingers.

“Oh!” Toni moaned as I played with her clit.

Toni’s hand crept up my leg and moved upward to grasp my hard tool. As her fingertip touched my rod it met Katie’s fingers moving around the side of my body. The hands of both girls measured and explored my shaft.

“We shouldn’t be doing this.” Toni moaned as my finger brought her closer to cuming.

“I won’t tell Julie if you won’t.” I laughed. I removed my fingers from her pussy and reached up to pull her panties off. She lifted her ass to allow me to slide them over her hips and down her legs. As soon as I threw her panties to the floor I turned to strip Katie’s off. Katie hand was still holding onto my prick as I pulled her white panties down and off. Her full bush rested at the top of her thighs.

As the girls lay naked on the bed I moved off to grab the camera. As soon as I pointed the camera at their naked pussies they turned over to hide from me. I took the opportunity to zoom in on their naked asses.

“Come on. Show me something.” I said hoping they would open their legs. Toni giggled and slowly opened her thighs. I zoomed in to see her pink lips and fine peach fuzz hair. Katie looked down to see Toni’ s legs open. She wasn’t going to let Toni get ahead of her as she quickly spread her legs wide open. Her dark bush popped out and as her legs opened her pink lips followed. Her ass moved upward as she moved upward to her knees. As she leaned on her elbows her ass cheeks opened to show her light brown puckered hole. As I filmed with one hand I moved my hand forward to slide between her thighs. I wanted to find out if they were virgins.

Katie’s bush tickled my fingers as I pushed between her lips. As my fingers moved it I could not feel her entrance. She was definitely a virgin. I quickly moved out and put my wet fingers against Toni’s blonde pussy lips. I expected some resistance but my finger slipped in with no problem. Toni was not a virgin.

I wondered it she would allow me to get inside with my pleasure rod.

I placed the camera back on the table aimed it at the bed and moved up behind Toni’s ass. My hands moved under her hips and pulled her ass back towards me. My prick was ready for action as it’s tip pushed forward against Toni’s ass cheeks. Katie turned to see me ready to fuck her friend doggie style.

“He’s putting it in.” Katie warned Toni. Toni’s body escaped my fingers as she fell forward.

“No, we can’t fuck.” Toni said as she crawled out from under me.

“Why not? You’re not a virgin and I know you want to.” I said with my prick sticking upward.

“I’m also Julie’s sister. I think we better leave before we do something we will regret.” She said as her eyes locked on my hard-on. I started to say something but she suddenly jumped off the bed and grabbed her clothes. She slipped on her sundress and pulled up her panties. She looked around for her bra but couldn’t find it.

“Let’s go Katie.” She said as she walked to the door.

“I think I’ll stay for a little while.” Katie said softly as she gave me a smile.

“Do what you want.” Toni said as she opened the door and walked out. As the door slammed Katie turned and looked at me.

“Julie is not my sister.” She said looking down at my hard-on.

“Are you sure? I know it will be your first time.” I asked.

“I’m tired of being around boys.” She said. “You are definitely not a boy.”

“I’m all yours.” I said as I lay back. My prick was now at full mass.

I closed my eyes as I waited for Katie’s fingers to explore my body. I wanted to fuck her so bad but didn’t want to scare her away. One 18-year-old running from my room was enough.

I waited for over a minute and still no touches. Finally I opened my eyes to see Katie’s face inches from my hard-on. I flexed my prick and made it move suddenly. She jumped backwards. “Ha, ha, ha,” I laughed. Go ahead I said as I once again lay back and closed my eyes.

It took her only a few seconds to slide her fingertips over the crown of my rod. Her soft skin was like cotton as her fingers explored my shaft and balls. I knew I was getting close and didn’t want to come too prematurely. There was a cherry to be taken and I didn’t want to mess it up.

I reached for my shorts and removed the large ring while her hand slowly opened to move around the circumference of my prick. As her tiny hand moved up and down stroking me I slid the large ring on my finger. My shaft was up for the duration.

“Have you done this before?” I asked as she jerked me off.

“Yes, but it was in the dark and I couldn’t see very well.” She said softly. Her eyes were locked on her hand as she tried to get her fingers all the way around it.

“Have you ever kissed one?” I asked.

“No, my last boyfriend wanted me to but I didn’t know what to do.” She said as her tiny hand cupped the tip. She moved her palm in small circles like she was polishing the tip.

“Easy, I’m going to come.” I laughed.

“I’ve never seen it do that.” She said as she slowed down her movements.

“Don’t slow down and old faithful will be squirting any second.” I said as I watched her hand increase its speed. The tip of my prick was glowing red as the spunk raced upward.

I watched as her face moved forward to see the explosion and thought about warning her to move back. It was too late as my pleasure juices shot out and sprayed the front of her forehead and hair. She jerked back and suddenly released my prick.

“Are you OK?” I asked trying not to laugh. She looked a little shocked. My hand moved over to wipe a glob of mayo off her forehead.

“WOW!” she said as she realized what had happened. “I caused that to happen?”

“It’s still hard. My ex-boyfriends got soft right away.” She said with a puzzled look.

“But, you are so beautiful I’ll stay hard.” I smiled as my fingers moved over to touch her hard nipples centered in the large aureoles.

“Why don’t you lie back and let me do some exploring?” I asked. Katie smiled as she slowly lowered her petite body back onto the pillows.

“Did your ex touch you?” I asked as my fingers caressed her small breasts. She was so excited her nipples were like hard pencil erasers under my touch.

“Only on the outside of my clothes.” She said with a moan as I gently rolled her nipples between my finger and thumb. Her body was tense and her fingers were gripping the sheet so tightly.

“Relax some.” I whispered as I traced a drop of sweat down her stomach into her navel.

“OK” she said with a smile. But as my fingers moved into her bush I could see her leg muscles tighten.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” I asked as my finger slid into her hairy mound to find her small opening.

“Yes, I don’t want to be a virgin anymore.”

My fingers discovered her small nub and lightly massaged it. “Ooooh.” She moaned.

My prick was still hard from the power of the large ring as I moved my body closer to her. My hands moved to push her thighs apart as I slid my torso up over hers. Her eyes were closed as I lowered my prick towards her bush. I could still see her muscles taunt as my tip moved between her narrow lips.

“Relax.” I said again as my prick pushed against her virgin gate.

But, she was too tense and I was afraid I would hurt her.

I suddenly remembered the first virgin I had screwed and how the ring helped her get over the initial pain. I leaned over to pull my shorts closer as my fingers found the small ring inside the pocket. Katie’s eyes were closed as I pulled her fingers to my lips. I moved her ring finger in my mouth and sucked on it as I moved it in and out. Katie’s eyes opened to watch me suck on her finger. When her eyes closed again I placed the ring between my teeth and moved her finger into my mouth. As her finger slid between my lips it also moved into the ring.

Less than 5 seconds after the ring slid on, her body relaxed and her eyes opened wide.

“OH GOD, I’m SO HOT!” She moaned as she reached down to grab my prick.

“I smiled as I watched her hand guide my prick to the entrance of her passion. “FUCK ME.” She cried.

My hips moved lower as her legs opened wider. My prick moved into her tight channel as her hand grasped my hips and pulled me into her.

“You OK?” I asked as her fingers dug into my ass cheeks.

“YES, KEEP FUCKING ME!” She screamed as I continued my assault on her pussy. Our bellies were slapping as she came for the first time. “AHHH!” she screamed. I continued to drive my shaft into her small body. “AGAIN!” She yelled as her fingernails dug deeper into my ass. I knew I had better stop before she drew blood and I got her pregnant. As I pulled my wet rod out of her she moaned and tried to pull me back. I grabbed at her wrist and pulled her hand around. This time the ring slipped off easily.

Katie’s body went limp and her head fell to the side. I moved off her body to see some blood around her bush. I quickly ran to the bathroom and took a hand towel and soaked it in warm water. Katie was coming to as I reached the bed. I moved the warm cloth to her stomach and lowered it across her mound.

“Ouch.” She moaned as the cloth moved across her sore pussy. I looked closer to make sure there were no serious injuries and couldn’t see anything.

Katie was now smiling as she watched me wash and clean up her privates. As my fingertips moved over her sensitive lips the phone rang. It scared the shit out of both of us. I jumped across her an answered it.

It was Julie. “What’s ya doing?”

“Nothing much.” I lied. My hips were lying across Katie’s nude body. “What are you doing?”

“Heather and I just worked out in the health spa and went into the sauna and steam room.”

“Did I miss anything?” I asked wondering if Heather hit on her.

“Maybe?” She teased. I suddenly felt Katie’s fingers find my prick as her fingers wrapped around it.

“Well tell me.” I pleaded as Katie jerked me off.

“Well, it was just a little kiss.” She giggled.

“Who is with you?” I asked as I turned on my side to give Katie more room to stoke me.

“Just Toni.” She answered. Shit. I was hoping Toni wouldn’t say anything.

“Tell me about the kiss.” I said as my prick throbbed in Katie’s grip.

“We were tickling each other in the sauna and started to wrestle together on the bench. Heather was on top of me and was holding my wrists above my head. Before I could stop her she moved her lips moved down to mine.”

“Keep going.” I moaned as Katie had my prick ready to shoot.

“Her tongue moved into my mouth before I could close it.” She giggled.

The vision of the two of them lying naked in the sauna kissing brought me over the edge. “AAAHH.” I moaned as I filled Katie’s hand and arm full of my pleasure.

“Did you come?” Julie whispered so Toni couldn’t hear.

“Yes.” I answered. “Tell me more about you and Heather.”

“That was it. I got nervous someone would walk in and asked her to moved off me.”

“I’m so horny right now.” She whispered. “Me too.” I lied.

I could hear Toni say something in the background. “Is Katie still there?” Julie asked.

“Err, Katie?” I mumbled. “She was here before when Toni was here but left a while ago.” I lied. I looked down to see Katie smiling. My finger moved to my lips to tell her to be quiet.

“She left earlier.” Julie told Toni. “We have to get ready for dinner so I’ll see you later. Love you.”

I hung up the phone and helped Katie get to her feet. I could tell she was sore from her first fucking but it didn’t seem to bother her. I helped her into her tiny panties and to finish getting dressed. I looked into the hallway before she left to make sure the coast was clear.

So far the cruise was better than expected. I had fucked my future mother-in-law, Katie, got a blowjob from my Mother and played around with my future sister-in-law. But, even with all that sex I couldn’t get Heather kissing Julie out of my mind.

I took a quick shower and headed up to meet Tom and Laura at the bar.

It had been a while since I had seen Laura and I didn’t recognize her when I got to their table. Her skinny frame had fill out into a vivacious woman’s body. She was wearing a low cut dress that rode high on thighs.

“Cam!” Tom said as he jumped to his feet to hug me. Tom’s hairline had started to fall back and he had a small gut. As we hugged my eyes were locked to Laura’s legs. As they moved up her body her smile awaited my eyes.

“Laura?” I asked. “This can’t be my second baseman?” I slid out of Tom’s grasp and stood next to Laura.

“Hi Cam.” She said as she stood next to me.

“Boy, marriage and a kid have done you a lot of good.” I said as my eyes traveled down her body.

“Yes, and a membership to a health spa did a lot of good as well.” She laughed.

I held out my hand to shake hers but she pushed it away and moved her round breasts into my chest. My prick jumped as her leg pushed against it. Her lips moved up to my ear as she whispered. “I still remember my birthday party.”

I couldn’t forget it either since I had played with her pussy and she had stroked my cock. “Me to.” I said softly so Tom couldn’t hear.

“Hey you two.” Tom said as he pushed us apart. “She is my wife remember?”

“Of course.” I said as my body cried as her soft mounds moved away.

“Have you seen Dana and her husband?” I asked as I sat next to Laura. My thigh was brushing against her in the small booth.

“We met her as she boarded. It seems her husband could not make it so she came alone.” Laura answered. Her leg pressed harder against mine. I glanced down to see her dress so high I could see her garter belt and the bare skin above her stockings. My prick got hard immediately.

“Dana is coming here to meet us before dinner.” Tom said. “And, there she is right now.”

I turned to see Dana dressed in a long white evening gown. She looked the same, as I knew her before. I thought about standing to hug her but remembered the woody I had in my pants. Luckily she was so short she just leaned her body over mine.

“Hi Cam. Where is your bride to be?”

“We will meet her at dinner.” I said as I felt Laura’s fingertips lightly touch my knee.

Dana sat next to Tom. “Hi sweetie.” She said as she reached up to hug him. Laura’s fingers were lightly moving up my leg.

“How much time before we sit for dinner?” Dana said as she moved closer to Tom. Laura’s fingers were lightly brushing against my zipper. I watched Tom to see if he suspected anything but she was too involved with Dana’s body. My hand slipped off the table and fell to my crotch. I found the zipper tab and pulled it down. As it opened Laura’s fingers snaked inside. She quickly found my boxer opening and wormed her fingers inside. I coughed when her fingers circled around me.

“I forgot my camera.” Dana said. Laura had pulled my prick out of my pants and was getting re-acquainted with it. “Do you want to come with me Cam?”

“I just got to see Cam.” Laura complained. “Why don’t you go with her”? She looked at Tom.

“Sure.” Tom said as he jumped up to follow her. His eyes were locked on her cute little ass as they walked from the lounge.

“So, what have you been up to?” I asked Laura with a smile. My fingers moved under her arm and into the muscular bare flesh above her stockings. “Actually, life has become quite boring. Until now.” She smiled back.

Her thighs separated to allow my fingers quick access to her pussy. I expected to find the cloth of her panties but found her bare pussy lips instead. “Boy, you have really changed since little league.” I laughed as I touched her clit.

The booth we were sitting in could only be seen from the bar and right now only the bartender and waitress were in our site.

“I’ve always wondered how this monster would feel inside me.” She whispered as her hand moved up and down my nine inches.

“So why don’t you find out?” I asked as my fingers inched inside her dripping pussy.

“Here?” She whispered.

“Afraid?” I challenged.

“How?” she asked as her fingers tickled the tip of my prick.

“Well, you see I put my prick inside your pussy.” I joked back.

“I know how. I mean how can we do it here?” She said as she squeezed my prick tighter.

“Pull your skirt up and lean over the other way.” I suggested.

Laura laughed and reached down to pull her dress up over her naked hips. She only had her garter belt on.

She turned away from me and moved her naked ass up for my taking.

I looked over at the bartender and noticed he was whispering in the waitress’s ear. She turned and peeked as I moved my hips towards Laura’s ass. My hand moved down to aim my prick between her legs. Her thigh on top moved upward to allow my tool to slide between them. My prick easily found her bare pussy lips and slid inside. I had about 4 inches into her when my hands moved around to cup her full breasts.

“Where did you get these babies?” I asked as I played with her hard tips.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers