Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What?" He asked looking lost.

I gestured at my face. And another form of guilt shadowed his face. "I'm sorry Riya, I..." he shook his head.

"Come here," I forced him into my arms and pulled him into bed with me.

"What have I done Riya?" He sobbed against my breasts.

"Nothing that you should not have? Now tell me how this happened? I want to know?" I asked to stifle all defiance from him and he began to tell.

"She felt so warm and soft. I mean her breasts when she hugged me to herself. Its like when I feel you against me. Your breasts I mean. They were soft and warm like yours."

Of course she was going to feel like me. I was part her, and that part of my anatomy was by all means hers. "Then," I prodded him.

"I snuggled against them, because I was so distraught about what I had done to you. I'm sorry Riya. Please forgive me. I don't know what came over me."

"It's okay baby." I consoled him

"The next moment I was kissing her."

"Was she kissing you back?"

"I.. I don't know." He stuttered.

"You do know. Now tell me."

"Yes, I think so."

I let out a sigh of relief. It was voluntary. But of course Rudra assigned a different meaning to my sigh.

"I'll leave tomorrow. I don't deserve either of you in my life."

"What happened after that?"

"I took her downstairs to her room and I... I took her." His face twisted in agony.

"Tell me everything."

"That is all."

"Then tell me all."

"Riya stop torturing me."

How could I tell him that it was he who was torturing me by keeping details.

"Was mother okay when you left?"

"Yes, I think so."

"You think so or do you know so?"

"I know so."

"Okay good. Now listen to me carefully Rudra. I have no problem with you having sex with mother. Do you hear me?" He did not respond. But I continued.

"How old was she when father passed away? Tell me?"

"She was twenty -nine."

"Younger than even me. She spent her entire life looking after us. She did not re-marry because of us. She did not find a lover. Has she ever been with anyone?

He shook his head.

"Then she's lived without sex her entire life Rudra, without the comfort it gives, without love. Can you imagine what her life must've been like." I shuddered even thinking about it.

"So if you were able to give her that comfort, and she found comfort in your arms, what's so wrong with it, tell me?" But I did not wait for his response. "I'll tell you, there is nothing wrong with it. You love her more than any man alive. You are her son. No one can love her the way you do. You are just expressing that love physically. That is all. End of discussion. You can have sex with her whenever you feel like it. The only thing I would ask in return is that you tell me about it, do it before me instead of behind my back. If you keep it from me, that would really hurt me."

"Rudra?"

"Do you love me Riya?"

"I love you with all my heart darling."

"Then... just the thought of anyone with me used to aggravate you to the point of insanity. But now it doesn't. You don't like my touching you either. When did you stop loving me Riya?"

There was so much sadness in his voice that it choked me. I pulled his face gently to mine blinking tears from my own eyes. I will never stop loving you Rudra." I choked on a sob. "Never, ever, ever. Not even when I die." My lips drooped and my chin trembled.

Then we were kissing each other. Like our lips were the only source of water in the desert.

"You're going to go down and talk to ma about this Rudra. Just now. Okay. I don't want this to be a land-mine that everyone tries to side step. Go down and talk to her. Tell her everything I've said and you are going to show her no regret and no sorrow and no guilt. What you did was a beautiful thing. Now go down and talk to her please, for my peace of mind."

He scrambled out of bed with a little hesitation. "Are you sure Riya?"

I nodded. "I love you Rudra."

"I love you too baby."

But the next time you do it with her I'd like to know before it happens. Of course don't tell her I said that. She already thinks I'm a pervert. She would't understand why. Now go."

He nodded. "I don't think I understand it either." He looked sad.

I held him in my arms. "I know you have needs baby and I know these days I'm unable to fulfill them. So in the time being if you can find comfort with ma, then it might brings our constant fights to an end. I do hate when we fight. I would rather it was ma than anyone else."

"Anyone else?" Who?" He was surprised.

"I always worry that in your weakness you might be inclined to find someone else." My chin trembled.

"What are you talking about Riya? I love you. I don't need anyone else."

"I don't mean for love Rudra. I mean for sexual gratification. I'm sure you hadn't planned on having sex with mother. But in your weakness you did. But she is better than anyone else. I would die if I found you were with another woman. I am too possessive about you."

He nodded then a bit more satisfied with my response.

He did have that talk and within a week's time all the awkwardness had left. Even my mood swings were at bay. But they had still not done it again. Just the thought aroused me. And I was so glad. I didn't know that this was all I wanted to feel attracted to him again. But the problem still was that I was too raw down there to get any action.

"Riya" He called out from the couch. "Come darling what's taking so long?"

I stepped out of my day- dreams and carried the tea tray back to the living room. I sat next to him and poured tea for all of us. Ma looked particularly young these days and I felt glad about it. I was partially the reason for that glow on ma's face.

The movie started again and for the moment I reigned in my thoughts. I woke up to Rudra gently squeezing my boob over my blouse. I smiled and leaned into him waking up to a particularly steamy scene in the movie. My gaze drifted to ma lying on her back on the couch watching with intent. I arched my back as Rudra began to knead my breast.

"I want you," he whispered.

"I want you too baby," I whispered back. "But..." I left it at that. He knew by now I was referring to my stitches.

"Go to ma. Am sure all those scenes have made her hot too."

He moved uncomfortably on the couch.

"I'll feel a lot better if you did. "Please for me. Please."

He let out a sigh. "The things I do for love."

He walked up to ma. For a moment ma looked bewildered. And for half a second my heart fell. But then she was inviting him under her light shawl and my heart began to pound inside my chest.

Ma helped Rudra remove his T-shirt like a mother helping her son change. I smiled. Rudra planted a kiss on her cheek and unbuckled and lowered his jeans just enough to drag his cock out. Beneath him I wouldn't see him entering mother I knew. So I kept a keen vigil on my mother's features. Her legs came apart as she jiggled her hips beneath him to ready herself to take him in. Rudra lifted his pelvis a little. I knew he was holding his cock now, aiming it at mother's entrance. For a moment he stopped, turned his head to me in the dark and mouthed. "I love you."

"I love you too... thank you," I mouthed back.

Then with a plunge he entered mother in one stroke. It almost felt like he was inside me. I looked at mother. Her face was twisted in sweet agony. I saw when with every thrust Rudra rammed into her, the angle of his arched hips before they plummeted inside her to give him more thrust. The jeans had come just a little down his hips and I could see the shape of his hips and the way he shook mother with his powerful thrusts.

When my glance shifted to his face he was looking intently at me. I could see the hunger in his face. All the while he was fucking her, he had fixed me in his gaze. My head fell back and I bit into my lip feeling wetness pool beneath me. I so wanted him right now.

"Ahhhhhhh," I heard mother moan.

When I looked back, Rudra had pressed his head into the pillow next to mother's head and he was furiously plowing into her. He stopped briefly and pulled ma up and pushed his arms under hers to clench her for a better grip. Then he began to ram inside her again.

"Ahhhhhhhh," I heard mother cry in pain and pleasure and my heart literally jumped out of my mouth. I was so aroused right now that I was ready to hump anything that crossed my path.To damn with the stitches.

"I'm going to cum," he announced after an eon of ploughing into her. By that time mother didn't even have the sense to answer. She looked like one of those animated 3D women that had a constant expression, lips parted, eyes glazed as she bobbed at the end of a phallus.

Rudra groaned and moaned my name and I closed my eyes feeling spent like he'd fucked me and not ma. Three souls floated on a cloud contentedly.

"Ma, are you all right?" I heard Rudra enquire of her and my eyes fluttered open. He lifted himself off her. Somewhere along the way he had got rid of his jeans too. He had never been bulky, but very solidly built. Lithe and agile like a jungle cat. His muscles strained like metal fibers when he gathered ma in his arms to take her to her room. With long legs and an ass to cry for he padded across the room, through the kitchen before he disappeared into ma's room.

My heart was exploding with the love I felt for him. Seeing them fuck was like watching him fuck me. And in his ecstasy he had called my name. I bit into my lip as my eyes teared. I waited for him to return for a while. I was going to give him a blowjob today. But he took too long to return and by then one of the babies began to cry.

I had finished feeding the babies and even then he hadn't returned. I lay in bed while my mind drifted to the conversation I had shared with mother during the day.

"How did it happen?" I finally asked her.

"I don't know. Didn't he tell you?" She looked at her hands.

"No, he didn't." Won't you tell me?" I asked after a pause.

"I don't know. He was distraught at having hit you.

"I've never laid a hand on her before, ma, please tell me you believe me." He said.

"I told him that he shouldn't have hit you so hard no matter how mad he was at you." But I still felt sorry for him.

"I can't understand why she's so cold to me. Doesn't she love me anymore mother?" He asked.

So I told him that you are suffering from post- partem depression. That made him feel even worse about the way he'd treated you.

So I held him hard against me while he nuzzled against my breasts, sobbing. He rested his head between my breasts and I didn't give it much thought. But when he cupped them over my shirt I felt a strange stirring. We looked at each other as if frozen in time.

Then he was pushing his hands underneath my shirt to maul my breasts. He pulled at my nipples and I moaned in spite of myself. It's been a while since I felt this way so he took me by surprise. I guess he wasn't expecting that either, because he instantly pushed his fingers into my slit to be sure. When he felt my wetness I think the last strand of restrain broke and he was kissing me hard. No, we were kissing each other. He pushed his hard-on against my mound and for a moment his palms left my breasts to settle on my hips. He pushed himself into me and it took my breath away. Half way through to my room I realized he was carrying me into bed. There he pushed me underneath himself and ..." She tapered off.

"And what I prompted her," a little too curiously and she smiled and I couldn't help smiling myself. We were no longer mother and daughter. We were like two teenage friends sharing our sexual experiences. Only difference was in our case it was with the same man.

"Then we had sex." Mother answered coyly.

"Maaaa, please, the devil is in the details," I giggled and she began to giggle with me and it took years off her face. Ma had always seemed strict, stoic, disciplinarian and conservative. But this experience with Rudra was showing her in a completely different light. And I absolutely loved this side of her, carefree and carte blanche and a little naughty and adventurous.

"Please ma," I coaxed. "I knew she wanted to talk about it too." That gave me confidence. I wanted to know every last, dirty detail.

"So he pushed me under him and I don't remember when he disrobed me. But one moment I was completely clad and the next lying naked under him. He's..." she smiled shyly. "He's very well endowed and he has stamina," she chuckled. "The only man I have ever been with was your father and if I remember correctly he didn't fill me like Rudra does." She covered her blushing face with her palms.

I giggled. "I'm so happy for you ma." I wanted to so hug her right now. But I dare not break my eye contact. I wanted to squeeze more information out of her.

"Did you like ...having sex with him?" I asked tentatively.

She inhaled like feeling a mini- orgasm.

She nodded.

"Ma...tell me in words, please."

"Yes," she said a little breathlessly.

"Would you like more of him inside you?"

She looked up wondering what I meant.

I guffawed. "No, I mean would you like having sex with him more often?"

She understood then. " Yes, I would. But only if it won't bother you." She enquired.

"You can have him whenever you feel like ma, I love you, he loves you. You can have him as many times as you want in a day."

My face began to flush too. I squeezed her hands between mine. I winked at her and we giggled some more.

So right now I guess they were on round two. I felt annoyed though. Not with ma but with Rudra. The only thing I had asked of him was that I be kept in the loop. I wanted to watch them. I wondered what all they were doing down there and I grew wet between my legs just thinking about them. But the moment I touched between my legs I winced. Damn! This was such a torture.

"What took you so long?" I complained when he trundled into our room around midnight.

He pulled me into his arms and pressed kisses on my forehead. He was still wet from a bath.

"I'm sorry baby. She asked if I would hold her until she fell asleep. One thing led to another and ..."

What was with both of them leaving things mid sentence?

"And what?"

He exhaled exasperated. "And we played dumbsheraz for a while. What do you think happened?" He gathered me in his arms until my head was resting on his chest. "The sex was good. Ma is sweet and to quite an extent as inexperienced as you were when we first started, but I miss you Riya. I miss you."

"Hmmm," I kissed his chest. Then slowly pushed myself down his length until I had him in my mouth. He inhaled sharply.

"Ahhh! Baby you're killing me." He groaned when I sucked hard on the head of his penis. He tasted fresh straight out of a shower and I absolutely loved his taste inside my mouth. I moistened my lips then took him deep inside my hot mouth swallowing his phallus until his pee hole was sitting against my throat. I bobbed my mouth on it a little.

"Do you like that, hmm?" I asked seductively.

He was agitated at once and pushed my head back on his dick.

"Tell me first?"

"Riya..." he uttered something inaudible and pushed my head back on his dick.

I chuckled. He bucked until he was lodged against my throat again. I began to suck him again. Letting his cock wander everywhere in my mouth. I squeezed his balls. I could have more babies with him. I had someone now who could take care of him while I was pregnant. I smiled. Of course not right away. But in the near future I could have more babies with him. It would've been wonderful if both ma and I could get pregnant together. One by her brother, the other by her son.

I left his cock for a while to suck on his baby making balls. I could hear his rough breathing over my head. He had plumped himself up against some pillows so he could watch me do things to him. Just the way I liked to watch him do things to ma. I was still mad at him and gave him a flavor of my teeth and he winced.

"You witch," he exclaimed. "What was that for?"

"That is so you remember what is going to happen to you if I'm left out of the loop. I want to watch you two having sex. I don't want it happening behind my back."

"Riya it can't be helped sometimes. You know that don't you." He tried to cajole me.

"No, I know nothing. I had only one condition and I want that fulfilled for every time. I don't care how you manage it. Do you hear me?" My eyes teared.

"Okay. I'll place cameras in her room and living room and a wherever there's a chance I might take her. I think until you can have sex, it will be happening a lot. Are you happy about that?" He enquired.

I nodded. "Okay good. Now please finish sucking me baby. I still have to teach mother how to do that and I so love your hot mouth around me." His voice thickened.

I smiled taking in just his head into my mouth and sucking on his pee hole the way he loved. That squeezed a hoarse groan out of him and his head fell back against the pillows. "Riya you're so good at this. Maybe you could teach ma..." His sentence was left mid- sentence when I took him inside my mouth and began to fuck him with my mouth.

The next day started just like a usual day with the babies crying their eyes out, being fed and bathed. Ma helped me but she did seem a bit out of sorts and I had to keep snapping her back to attention. I smiled inwardly. If there was anything good that I had ever done in my life. It was this- Introducing Rudra into mother's life. I loved watching her happy with her eyes full of dreams and life. Rudra was taking ma out for a little shopping. I had a feeling what that shopping would entail. Loads of sexy lingerie. Rudra liked his women elegantly dressed outside but in bed he liked them racy and adventurous. Maybe I'd have to give ma a few tips.

The real intention of Rudra taking her out for the day was quite different. Rudra had hired a man to install cameras in five different places and we didn't want ma to know. She would only be coy and shy and we wanted her to come out of her shell. That reminded me I was going to force Rudra to tell me everything that happened between them last night.

We kissed at the door swaying in each other's arms. "We'll be back soon. Will you be okay with the kids?" He asked before leaving.

"I'm going to be just fine. You two love birds enjoy yourselves today. I winked at ma. But no hanky-panky business on the way and no going to your suite either Rudra, Promise?"

"Promise baby." He hugged me again kissing me throughly.

"Okay go now."

I made the camera man install one in ma's room, two in the living room to cover different angles. One I installed on the kitchen ceiling right over the kitchen island where Rudra had drilled a rolling pin inside me. I knew this was his favorite place to have sex. Out of sight. One I kept for our own room if someday ma would be fine having sex with Rudra in our bed right next to me. Just the thought made me wet. I got an extra installed in the nursery so I could keep an eye on the babies. All connections were made to the Tv in our room.

Somehow I had a feeling today I would be too tired for any action. So I decided to plan a little dinner for just the two of them in ma's room. This could be their official anniversary as lovers. After the handy man left I set a table for two on the small secluded porch outside mother's room. I felt utterly happy with the outcome and thoroughly thrilled for their night together. But by the time they arrived I was almost nodding off to sleep. Taking care of all the babies and the work I had assigned myself I felt thoroughly exhausted.

"What have you been doing?" He looked anxiously at me. "Just a little something for you and ma," I yawned.

"Riya, you ought to be resting not assigning yourself extra means of exhausting yourself. Go and lie in bed, I'll come up in a bit." He added hastily before carrying the groceries into the kitchen.