Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't pay him any mind. "Ma, what did you buy?" I giggled watching ma's embarrassed expression. "I want details, but they'll have to wait for tomorrow. I want you two to enjoy your night together. I have a special surprise waiting for you on the porch outside. I'm already too tired and I'm going to call it a night. I'll send him down in a bit. I winked at her. In the mean while get dressed for the evening." I wish I could give her more advise on the dressing part but I knew Rudra would require more work.

"Riya.." He called and I took to the stairs at once.

He was already in our room. How was the day? Were you fine? Was everything okay?"

"Yes, yes and yes. I got all the cameras installed in all the strategic places."

He pulled me to him rocking me gently in his arms. "Did I tell you how much I missed you today?"

"You didn't, but I can always tell just looking at you." I smiled cheekily at him.

He chuckled deep down in his throat the way I loved so much. The kiss was long and passionate and I almost forgot I had to send him to mother today. I almost didn't want to. I missed him so much myself right now. But then all my preparations would go down the drain. I broke the kiss.

"Rudra I have a special surprise planned for both you and ma." He pulled me back into his kiss.

"No more for today, I've been missing you Riya?" He complained.

"I know darling. You don't know how much I've been missing you." I sighed against his chest leaning deeper into his hug and let him hold me for a while longer.

"I've told ma already and she'll be waiting for you or I would've cancelled."

All I felt like doing was lie against him in bed and go to sleep. I was so tired.

He was annoyed at once. "I want you right now. I've spent the entire day with ma and I've done all that you asked of me. Now it's my turn and I want you. And for your information we are not lovers. I love you. I love ma but not the way you think I do. I love you Riya."

I almost cursed myself. "Why did I always create problems for myself?" I didn't say anything for a while just let him hold me hard against him.

He wanted me right now but apart from a blow job I was in a position to give him nothing more. How could I tell him that again? It would only aggravate him more.

"I'm sorry Rudra. Please just this once. Spend the night with her. I've already told her. I'm sorry. It will break her heart if you don't go down now. Please."

"What am I, a god damned puppet to be exchanged between the two of you? You don't even consider it important to take my consent." He left me in a huff to go take a shower. I slapped my head.

But when he came out he didn't argue anymore and changed into his pyjama bottoms and began to walk out the door.

"Rudra at least wear something proper." I said in a tiny voice.

"I'm going down to fuck her, isn't that what you want." He said irritably. "I think I'm very appropriately dressed."

The moment he went down I turned my tv on to watch them. He was still in a huff when he arrived and was taken aback by the table I had set for two. Then he saw mother all elegantly dressed in a steel grey shimmer saree a chignon in place. She looked like the actresses of yore and my brother looked like a buffoon. I couldn't help laughing.

There was an exchange of words then he was leaving the room again. I couldn't hear anything as they were on the porch and no camera's were installed there. I could still see them, but not hear anything. I wondered what the exchange was about and I was a little worried.

He padded back into the room and keeping his back to me began to rummage in his closet for some clothes.

"Here," I said above a whisper and I handed him a suit.

"You could've at least warned me." He said trying hard to suppress his smile. Then we both guffawed until there were tears in our eyes.

"You would't just listen you were so mad at me." I hugged him. "But I'm sorry. I'll never jump things on you again. I'm sorry darling. Will you forgive me this once please. I promise it will never happen again."

He nodded. "As long as you don't do it again. I did a mistake in my weakness Riya. Should you punish me everyday for it?" He turned his back to me and began to dress.

I hugged him from behind. "I'm not punishing you baby. Why would you think that? I just want ma to be happy for a change. And I know she has been ever since you've become her lover."

"I'm not her lover Riya. When will you get that? Its just sexual, and that too because she feels so much like you under me. Once I can be with you I don't think I would want to be with her that way. She is our mother Riya. I don't love her that way."

I had never thought about it like that. "I'll keep that in mind next time Rudra. I'm sorry. Do this for me one last time, I won't force you into it ever again, I promise. But make this a memorable night for her. She likes you inside her."

"What? Did she say that to you?" He felt a little shocked. I don't think they discussed much. I don't think they talked much at all.

"Yes, she told me herself."

With that Rudra left to spend the night with mother. Only time would tell how it would all go. I was more nervous than both of them. I was still keen on seeing them fuck. It made me so hot I didn't even need to do anything to get an orgasm. I had one just watching Rudra fuck her.

They were still outside on the porch enjoying the dinner I had prepared them. I went in to take a quick shower. When I came out they were kissing at the table. I wished they would quickly come in so I could hear them while I watched.

In the meanwhile, I decided to pay the children a visit. The sextuplets preferred sleeping together. I had once tried to put them in separate cribs but they cried until they were all put together. So now I left them in a single crib like a litter. But I had to keep checking if one of them was smothering another in their sleep.

I padded back into my room and glanced at the goings on below. Rudra and ma were in deep conversation. Rudra leaned in to give ma a kiss on her lips. A peck, then another, then a full blown kiss. Just watching them kiss made me flush.

But I was getting restless for some action now. Last night Rudra had been with ma half the night and I was dying to know all they had done during that time together. I pulled the duvet away and fluffed up my pillow to lie in bed and watch them in earnest.

Finally after a few minutes they began to clear the table. A few rounds to the kitchen and they were done.

"Leave the wine," Ma gestured to her bedside table. Rudra left the bottle and goblets. While he was gone, I saw ma restlessly sit in different places then pour the wine. She was nervous and that got me excited too.

"Here's to our union," She lifted her glass and handed one to Rudra. "Lovers by proxy," she announced.

"Lovers by proxy indeed!" Rudra gave an awkward smile.

"Now drink up...," ma ordered. "...So I can pretend you're your father and you can pretend I'm Riya."

Rudra nodded. Still staring anywhere but at ma. They were acting like two teenage kids who didn't know where what went.

They walked to their sides of the bed and sat literally on edge. I felt almost compelled to go down and smack the living day lights out of them. "Morons!" I cursed under my breath.

"Ma," Rudra started in his boy like voice. "Do you like doing it with me?"

Finally I thought they'e getting somewhere now.

She nodded.

Now's the time to use your vocabulary skills ma. My mind screamed.

I shook my head in annoyance.

"Am I just like pa? I mean in that department?"

She nodded again. "But you're bigger and you have more stamina."

I saw Rudra get up from his side and walk up to ma. He sat before her. "Your breasts," he said gingerly feeling ma's breast over her blouse, "their softer than Riya's. I thought hers were the softest, but yours feel like fairy pillows."

She laughed at that. "Age has made them softer." She looked into his eyes and her lips parted. Feeling bolder, Rudra put both his hands at work. Moving them every which way all over ma's breasts. They were also bigger than mine. Gingerly he began to unhook her blouse. I hoped she wasn't wearing a bra. Rudra was not too fond of them. But she was. When he began to fumble with the clasps, she stopped him.

"It has a front clasp," she murmured. Deftly she opened it in one go.

Thank god for Logitech cameras and microphones. They were excellent at picking the faintest of sounds.

He leaned into one of her breasts and took a nipple between his teeth, then sucked and pulled it before plonking it out of his mouth. Ma moaned and Rudra half lifted and half pushed her against the bed head. He helped her out of her blouse and pulled her saree until she was only left in her petticoat.

"Your nipples are smaller than Riya's," he said in between. "But she's had me pulling at them since ages. Don't worry a few more years of this and your's will be a sight for soar eyes too ma." His voice was growing aroused.

He got up keeping his hungry gaze fixed on her nakedness. He removed his jacket and slung it carefully on the back of a chair.

Loosening his cufflinks he gestured at her figure. "I like your curves ma."

Once he was completely naked he walked back into bed to pick up things again.

"So where were we?"

"You were at my breasts, in the process of making my nipples longer."

She grabbed at her breasts and squeezed them to pull at her nipples.

That drove both of us crazy. I felt wetness ooze between my legs. Rudra on the other hand attacked her, pulling and sucking and mauling both her breasts in equal measure. Her nipples were enflamed when he finally let go.

"Lets measure them today and we'll compare them in a year's time."

"I thought we were doing this just until Riya could have sex with you."

"Yes, I did too ma. But what can I say mother's know best."

I couldn't see his expressions because his back was to the camera. This room definitely needed more cameras. I made a mental note of telling him tomorrow.

"So," he lifted his index finger. This is how big your nipple is today. The size of my nail and I aim at elongating it to my first flange. Let's see how far we get in a year's time.

Ma nodded, a cheeky smile playing along her lips. "Maybe you should give it another go before we get down to real business?"

"You liked it," he asked huskily.

She nodded.

"Did you like it?" He asked again letting her know he was expecting a response and he wasn't going any further before he got it.

"Yes, I liked it. Your father spent an enormous amount of time on them too but doing something a little different."

"What else can you do with breasts?" He asked puzzled.

"Later." She pulled his head to her breasts. "Now suckle like a good mama's boy." She ordered. I think the conversation they had had outside had helped loosen ma up...or maybe it was the wine.

He got her out of her petticoat before lying between her legs to suck on her huge boobs. My mouth watered looking at them. The nipples may be small but ma's tits were twice the size of mine and I knew there was no way Rudra would ever be able to let go off them now. I know how much he was obsessed with breasts.

He pushed two fingers into ma's cunt and they came out sopping wet.

"You see that ma, your wet for your own son. You see that," he said hoarsely in a sex driven voice. "I'm going to fuck you like no man has ever fucked you ma. Will you like that."

Ma nodded.

"Say it." He ordered.

"Yes, I'll like that." She closed her eyes moaning in ecstasy.

"Do you like it more than when pa fucked you?" He pushed two fingers inside her to entice a response from her.

"Yes, I like you more."

"Why?" He asked.

"Rudra please take me now."

"Tell me why?"

"Because your bigger than your father ever was and I love feeling it inside me when you hard fuck me. Now do it please." Ma begged.

They were sleeping now in the aftermath. Spent against each other.

"That was wonderful," Ma murmured.

"It certainly was ma. I hope I didn't hurt you?" He asked apologetically.

"You fuck me harder than you've ever fucked Riya?"

"She has to have my babies ma, I can't afford to hurt her."

"You really love her don't you."

"You still have doubts ma? Yes, I do," he exhaled. "She's the love of my life, my wife, the mother of all my children. And I don't love her because of that. She's all those things because I love her."

Ma nodded.

It had been bothering me too. The way he had relentlessly fucked her even after she had moaned painfully. Every time he pumped his dick into ma the whole bed quaked and creaked. I wondered whether that was because he considered ma a better lay. I can't say I wasn't relieved when I heard the actual reason. My heart inflated with the love I felt for him.

"Besides ma you're more flexible down there. Riya is too tight and I sometimes fear I might hurt her more than I intend. So I go slow."

He began to touch her all over. "Your flesh is so soft. It almost feels like tallow." He chuckled when ma gave him a smack.

"I'm an old woman, so you're going to make fun of me." She said vexedly.

He laughed out loud. "Not at all ma. You may not be the mother of my children. But you are my mother and I love you just as much. I didn't say it to hurt you. But you are soft and in a very nice way." He pulled a breast into his palm jiggling it slowly under his hand.

"I'm absolutely in love with your breasts ma." He sounded fascinated with them. I hope Riya's grow this big someday. Were you always this naturally endowed, or did pa have something to do with it," he asked sheepishly.

Ma chuckled. "I don't know, get up it's my turn to return the favor now."

He made Rudra stand before her while she sat at the edge of he bed.

"This is what your father used to like me do. Tell me if you like it too."

Ma began to give Rudra a hand job and it wasn't long before she had got him all erect. "You have a longer cock than your father's so maybe you'll like it more."

Rudra was too hypnotized to respond.

Ma brought both her breast together and looked at Rudra.

"Will you like to fuck my breasts? Maybe this is why my nipples are small but my breasts are big. Your father loved having his dick between them most times. Push your dick between them and fuck. I'll keep my mouth open over them so I can suck you when you come up."

Just pushing his cock between mother's breasts made Rudra groan.We had never tried this. But I was glad he was able to do this with ma. The ecstasy on his face was priceless.

"Hold them tighter ma, Ahhhh," he moaned. When he had got a hang of it Rudra began to push harder into ma's breasts. I wish I was there to see ma's mouth taking his head in. I needn't bother teaching ma how to blow. She was better at it than I was.

"Ma I'm about to come," he exulted.

"Come over my breasts if you like Rudra or in my mouth whichever you favor more."

That made him orgasm even faster. His spunk landed all over ma's breasts and face and I had no doubt inside her mouth.

"Did you like it?" Ma was asking when he sprawled, spent on the bed.

When he came to, he lifted himself on an elbow to look at ma covered in his cum. "I want that everyday for the rest of my life ma." He gave her a sloppy kiss still breathing in gasps. "I like the sight of my sperm all over you. You look beautiful in it. Can I rub it into your skin?"

"If you feel like it." She smiled contentedly.

I watched his palm rub his sperm into her skin in round circular motion. "It's giving your skin a glow." He joked.

Ma giggled. When he came to her breasts, he rubbed the gobs he'd left there a while ago until both her breasts were shining. "I'd like to sleep a while ma, before we give it another go."

"Another?" Ma asked surprised.

"Yes, you have me for the entire night, thanks to Riya."

"In that case," she leaned into him to sleep close to him.

Rudra threw me a flying kiss on the camera before ma cradled his head between her breasts and he was distracted at once. He placed a kiss on one nipple then stretched a hand to the other to pull it before he drifted.

"I wonder how much milk your breasts can produce ma," he said slowly jiggling a breast beneath his palm.

There was only one way breasts could produce milk, my mind was stormed with wild thoughts.

I relayed the entire episode in my head while I rubbed my clit before squirting all over my hand then drifted to sleep. But I kept the headphones and Tv on incase in my sleep I might miss out on the late night show.

"Ummm," I heard a groan and stirred from my sleep. Ma was moaning in her sleep.

"Shhh," he said. He was slowly fucking ma in missionary position while ma was still half asleep.

"Shh, sleep," he coaxed placing a warm kiss on ma's lips. "I just want to cum inside you, sleep," he said hoarsely. After a while his hips tensed, and then he began to jerk. Maybe he was cuming inside ma. There was no way that he could get ma pregnant. But if he could..." The thought was both shocking and arousing.

The entire night I could sleep only in fits and starts. For one thing in the wee hours around the time ma usually woke Rudra took her into the bathroom. There was no camera there. How stupid could I have been, not installing a single one in the bathroom? They came out a few hours later and the suspense of what they did there kept me from sleeping the rest of the morning. Rudra had a towel wrapped around him when he left ma's room. Ma was still inside the bathroom.

Their sex life was proving really good for my sexual arousal, but then in the pit of my stomach why was I feeling this sadness. For some reason my heart was feeling heavy and I couldn't place my finger on it.

"Hi, love." He slipped into bed behind me and wrapped one arm around my waist to pull me to him. "Is my baby sleeping," he crooned next to my ear placing wet kisses on my ear.

I smiled and turned to hug him. I nodded still sleep deprived.

"I missed you baby." He placed a kiss on my forehead.

"How was your night?" I placed a kiss on that hollow beneath his throat that I loved so much.

"Well I think we'll need to replace the bed in ma's room." He chuckled. "Did you enjoy yourself?"

I nodded against his chest. "You've...you've never fucked me that hard." My voice broke and I tried hard to bat the tears that welled in my eyes.

He pulled me up to see my face and for a while just stared at me without saying a word. "Come here." He held me in his embrace. Then began slowly. "You are my baby. My fragile little flower. Ma is a grown woman. She can think for herself. But I have to think what's good for you and what's not. She knows what her limits are and she lets me know when I've reached them. You're so keen on pleasing me that you'd end up dead than say no to me for anything. I Love you Riya. I can still remember when ma called me that day. When she said you'd fainted and she couldn't find a pulse."

I felt him shudder next to me. "If anything had happened to you Riya I would've died with you. I don't have the strength to lose you." He cleared his throat. "I would have turned to ash the very next moment."

We were both close to tears.

"So there are going to be many things you see me doing with ma that I will never do with you. She's my mother and you're my jaan. And you do want me to make more babies inside you don't you darling?"

I nodded against his chest, laughing and crying at the same time.

"Then! You are still fertile and no matter how I fuck ma it's not going to hurt her in that sense, the way I can end up hurting you. I can't make wanton love to you."

"What were you doing in the bathroom for so long? You knew I couldn't see you there." I complained.

1...34567...10