Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're never going to either. The bathroom will be off limits for you. If it does see any action again. Those things are for adults and you're a baby."

I smacked his arm.

"I enjoy watching you," I said annoyedly.

"Hmmm, I'm not so sure now. You say something will please you but I have to decide whether it really will or not." He exhaled and turned to lie on his back. "And I don't think this is pleasing you."

I pulled myself up to lie on him. "No, I did enjoy watching you and ma fuck. It was educational." I held his face between my palms to make him look at me. "I really did." I smiled.

"Right." He said dryly. He was annoyed.

"Please Rudra, you have to believe me, I haven't felt so sexually aroused since I had the babies. You must believe me."

He exhaled again. "I better get ready for work am getting late."

Damn, had I ruined the best laid plans. What was I doing being all stupid and complaining? I had just witnessed first hand his sexual appetite and if I couldn't give it to him, and ma wasn't at the receiving end of it, then who would he turn to? My stomach flipped. Had I just screwed my life up again. Why was I stupid? Maybe he was right, I was immature. But I would fix this. No matter what I was going to see to it that Rudra and ma got together again.

During the day ma and I got a chance to relax and sit together over a cup of tea. One detail led to the next and I realized ma was having the time of her life with Rudra. She was really looking forward to this new relation they were sharing. And what had I done. I couldn't tell her that I had screwed it all up for her. I looked down chewing on my lip.

"Is anything wrong Riya?" She enquired tentatively.

I smiled at her, pretending everything was hunky-dory. "I was just thinking ma. Maybe we should make a few changes to your room, for your new lifestyle. Can you think of something you'd prefer, some changes?"

Ma tried to stifle the smile that was fast creeping on her face. "A new bed for starters." She ended up giggling. "With a strong headboard, he likes to use it to give him elevation."

And while we're at it we might make a few changes in the bathroom. All my plumbing is a bit old."

I realized how she made light of the bathroom. She mentioned it in passing so I wouldn't suspect anything. Whatever were they doing in there? My curious heart skipped a beat. I was going to install camera's there. Cameras that not even Rudra would know about. I bit into my lip to stop myself from smirking.

In the afternoon I called Rudra and told him to return early as he'd be baby sitting while Ma and I went out for some shopping. By the time he reached we were ready to leave but I still made him call a plumber to watch his reaction.

"Plumber, for what?"

"Ma wants to change the old plumbing and wants a few new fixtures for her bath," I said, watching him evade my gaze in embarrassment.

I realized then that even if he had started doing this because of me, he was enjoying sex with ma. And I was never ever going to get in the way of his pleasure. The only purpose of my life had been to please him.

I walked to him and placed a warm kiss on his mouth. "I love you," I whispered. "Call the plumber for tomorrow."

Ma chose a beautiful mahogany bed for her room. It was rock solid and the beautiful head board provided enough space for a sound grip. I left ma to choose the faucets and I was surprised that she bought an old antic bras one. She also bought a hand held shower. While she was doing a bit of looking around I excused myself on the pretext that I had run out of baby products and would quickly get them so we could head back home early.

While ma was busy I went and ordered extra cameras.

The next few days were a flurry of activity with handymen busy renovating ma's room. There were so many people working on ma's room, my camera guy installing new cameras everywhere went quite unnoticed to my great relief.

Each night juggling the renovation and taking care of the babies left both ma and I exhausted beyond measure so each night Rudra cooked while we spent time recuperating before the Tv. All cliches apart Rudra was an excellent cook, he could whip up the most amazing of dishes from the most simple of ingredients. I liked hugging and gently rock with him while he bent over the cook top cooking up a storm. Every now and then he's put a small morsel in my mouth for taste.

"That is delicious," I repeated for the third time in a row. There was hardly a time when his dish wasn't top notch. "You should start your own restaurant you know, and I would willingly work as your taster." I grinned placing a kiss on his neck, standing on my toes.

"I'd gladly hire you as a taster." He pulled me before him. "But you'd end more tasted." He pushed his tongue into my mouth kissing me until I was breathless. We were doing a lot of cuddling and hugging lately. We weren't having much sex but our relationship had turned platonic. I was more in love with him now than ever before. To know that he was still in love with me even when I couldn't satisfy him, was a surreal experience. I still had trust issues. I still went into a tizzy every time he associated with a female client but now I could calm myself down and remind myself to trust him.

"I like sleeping in your arms," I murmured close to sleep.

"I know baby," he placed a tender kiss on my cheek and I smiled, my heart blooming with the love I felt for him.

"You can go to ma if you want to after I fall asleep," I said while I drifted.

"No, not today, I missed you all day today."

I kissed the hollow beneath his throat, squeezed him and sighed contentedly. He was all mine for tonight.

But he was all mine for the next couple of days. No matter how much I asked him to go to mother he just wouldn't. He'd decline on one pretext or the other. I wondered whether my tantrum from a few days ago was the culprit and I cursed myself for being so naive and immature.

Then one night while I was awake feeding the babies I wondered how mother was faring so I turned the tv on and to my distress it was exactly as I had suspected. I felt sorry for mother and so even though I didn't want to, I woke Rudra and made him watch.

A few minutes later Rudra stepped into ma's room. When he called, ma was a bit startled. She covered her nakedness before the lights were flicked on. She didn't know we had already watched her masturbate to Rudra's name. That is how I had managed to finally induce Rudra to pay her a visit after a long dry spell.

He padded to her, tossed the bed sheets from her nakedness. "I like you naked and wanton ma."

I smiled. My heart beat rapidly in anticipation of what was coming. It had been a while since he'd had sex and I knew he was raring to go.

"You're really flexible down there, enough to fuck a horse," he said slapping her lightly on her outstretched pussy. "But I can't see you properly with all that hair." He frowned.

"I thought you like hair, if I remember correctly, Riya has a hairy pussy."

It was strange to hear ma's voice aroused. She sounded so sexy and alluring.

"Hers is a tiny bush and yours is a full blown jungle," he teased. "Would you like me to shave it first?"

"Will it please you?"

He licked his lips and helped her up to take her to the bathroom. "I guess we'll soon find out."

He stopped taken aback when he saw the bathroom for the first time. He had refused to even step into it all these days.

"I see you've been hard at work, preparing for our union."

I could tell from his voice he was just as aroused as ma.

What both of them didn't know was I was still watching them. I let my cat with a canary smile spread luxuriantly all over my face.

He got both of them naked then helped ma sit in the niche over the tub then asked her to spread her legs over the bathtub. He fumbled for the razor then started by trimming the thick hair on ma's pussy. He was right I couldn't see anything down there either. He squeezed a little foam onto his fingers then began to lather her pussy slowly. His cock was fully erect and ma kept giving it furtive glances whenever she could.

"I would prefer it if you got yourself waxed ma. Only right now I don't have the patience to wait that long." He licked his lips again and ma bit into hers. Then he began the painstaking task of shaving her pussy. He rubbed his fingers on her mound to check for a stubble then spread her folds with his fingers to get to the difficult areas. There were still some areas he just couldn't get to from this angle so he gave her a hand to get up. He lay in the bathtub then and made her lie between his legs over his cock. Both of them groaned and my own breath hitched in my throat. Thank god there was no water in the tub or I'd be unable to see anything now.

He bit into her neck, hard. Then he pushed his hand between her plump thighs and made her part her legs. He took the razor in the other hand and began to feel for hair then razor it until ma was moaning and writhing in his arms. Once he was done he asked her to stand which she did on trembling legs and turned on the hand held shower.

"This was very well thought out," he looked at her with hungry eyes then began to spray water all over her pussy. The mound that was left behind was mouth watering. He pushed his finger between her legs and inspected his handy work thoroughly.

"Not badly done, not badly done at all, I'll say. What do you think ma?" He turned her around and made her look at herself in the mirror.

His eyes fell upon the antic brass faucet and his eyes lit up and a smile spread across his lips.

He turned mother to himself and placed a hungry kiss on her lips. They began to kiss each other hard. "I love you, ma." He was a boy again, her son, like she had gifted him with some amazing toy.

But it still remained to be seen why both of them were so taken up with it.

He got out of the tub and opened a closet to get the hose out. Only when he began to attach it to the brass tap did I realize what it was for. None of our other faucets could be attached to a hose.

I suddenly realized I had begun to tremble. That room is for adults he had said and right now I did feel like a child trying to watch something I wasn't allowed to.

He stepped back into the tub grinning then turned the tap on to check the flow. At the minimum it was a tiny trickle but at maximum speed it was enough to doze out a blaze. This kind of pressure was simply impossible with the previous plumbing. I almost felt like giving ma a standing ovation. But what were they planning to do with it?

He felt the pressure over his hand, turned the tap to a medium then began to spray ma's clit. He pushed it into her folds to clean her out. But he still couldn't see much so he asked her to sit in the window again and asked her to spread. He crouched between her legs, slowly pushing the hose into her vagina, then he pulled it out to see the water come out of her in a small fountain. He did that a few times. Then pushed the hose a little more in until mother groaned. He turned the tap full pressure. Ma winced and tried to pull away but he made her sit where she was.

"It will be okay in a bit, stay still," he fixed her with his gaze.

He roughly grabbed at her breast watching the constant fountain of water coming out of her.

He kept his gaze fixed on her and opened his mouth to catch the spray in his mouth. He gulped. Ma stopped writhing after that she was so mesmerized with what he was doing.

He turned the water pressure down came closer and placed his mouth over her entrance to drink his fill. Ma forced his head between her legs with trembling hands while with her other hand she mauled her breast.

"He likes long nipples ma. You pull them hard." I gritted through my teeth as I hit my first orgasm.

By the time I came to he was forcing her in place. "Stay still," he snapped almost angrily. He had made her lie in the tub with the hose still inside her but he had placed his hand over her vagina so no water could come out and mother almost seemed in pain.

"What are you doing Rudra?" I murmured almost feeling scared of him. He had never ever treated me like this. His face was animated and he held ma's pussy shut with a steel resolve that made me shudder.

But a while later he turned the tap off and let her open her legs. He watched with undivided attention the water that issued from mother's vagina.

He helped her up again then made her lean over. Hands on the window-seat behind the tub, her butt sticking out. He pushed the hose back into her folds. Ma winced but he still kept drilling it inside her.

"I want it resting on your cervix ma, you will like it, trust me."

She nodded emphatically. I don't think the pain was bothering her anymore just as long as she would get to feel the orgasm that he had been building up inside her for the past hour. He kissed the side of her face jerking the hose in.

"Enough Rudra," ma rebuked him and he stopped at once.

"Are we doing this ma, or are you going to lead me by the nose here too?" he snapped irritably.

"Just give me an orgasm and stop using me as a pet science project," she snapped right back at him.

"Fine," he snapped grudgingly.

He turned the tap on and ma groaned. "Tell me how much you can bare?"

"Bus," she said when the fountain coming out of her almost reached his dick. He used a contraption to keep the hose in place while he got himself close to her and placed his cock at her anus.

She cursed aloud when he drilled his member into her.

"Is it my fault that your vagina isn't tight enough ma," he complained. "You can't even blame it on us, Riya has had more children than you and you should see how tight she is. What have you and father been doing with yours is beyond my comprehension?" He almost laughed and ma smacked him hard on the leg.

"Are you going to fuck me or are we here for a chit -chat. And it isn't even nice."

"Okay, okay, calm down ma I'm getting you there. Rudra began to drill his cock inside ma's anus and just a short while later they had both come hard. I could almost hear ma's scream without any help from the tv.

After a shower they patted each other dry fooling around, with Rudra still teasing ma over the size of her vagina.

"I hope I didn't hurt you ma, its just that you bring out the devil in me. No, I'm not joking ma. I want to do things to you that I never with anyone. Somehow I know am your son and you will not judge me even if am plain creepy sometimes. You'll smack me and rebuke me and put me in my place instead. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "Now where's my treat?"

"What treat?" Ma looked surprised.

"The one you promised to give me every night."

Ma still looked perplexed.

"Ma, I want to fuck your boobs."

"Rudra haven't you had enough."

"No."

"Fine, where?"

"In the bedroom?"

Ten minutes in and ma was still holding her busty boobs together and Rudra was still pumping his dick in their comfort.

"Hurry up Rudra I want to go to bed," ma complained.

"Ma I don't exactly have a control over these things."

"I think you have way too much control over these things." She smirked and he laughed.

"And...you like that don't you."

She nodded shyly. It was strange watching their dynamics. One moment ma was as coy as a bride and the next she was strong and assertive as a mother. One moment Rudra was her cantankerous son and the next an amiable lover.

He came all over her breasts again.

"I like covering you in my semen ma, I like marking you as mine."

"I am your's baby," she lifted her face for a kiss.

He leaned down to kiss her then began to rub the spunk into her skin, taking special care to rub all over her voluptuous breasts. He pulled at her nipples.

"I like all your folds ma. I like that you're plump," he said thoughtfully pulling at her nipples. "I like discovering new nooks and crannies in your folds and I like how much water your pussy can hold. "You do like what we're doing ma, don't you?" He was a kid again wanting approval from ma.

"Yes, baby, I love what we're doing. You are my only son and I love taking you to the place of your birth," she pulled him for a long kiss.

"Just the thought that you're fucking the same hole that brought you into this world makes me wet. Now go to your wife, she might wake and wonder where you are and what you're doing."

Rudra nodded not telling her, I already knew where he was.

"Ma will you do something for me?"

Ma nodded.

"Will you pierce your nipples for me?"

Ma nodded and placing a kiss on ma's cheek Rudra bid her goodnight and turned to return to our room.

"I could pierce my nipples for you." I pouted when he came in.

"Jesus Riya!" He exclaimed exasperated. "Is this going to happen every time? Stop competing all the time Riya.You have to feed the babies or did you forget that?"

"I wasn't competing. I only wanted to please you."

"That's exactly what I mean Riya. Stop competing all the time to please me. Please me by just being safe. There is enough pleasure for me in that."

Of all the things he thought he shouldn't be doing to me I felt this was something that I could do for him.

I felt miserable so I turned away from him in a huff.

"Go back to her I don't want you."

He chuckled and that made me more mad.

"Aww is my baby mad at me, hmm," he kissed my shoulder.

"Stay away from me." I welled up again.

"You can pierce your nipples for me when I'm done making babies with you. Hmm, Riya?"

"You'll never be done making babies with me," I sniveled.

He chuckled at that. "True, I always want to see my beautiful wife pregnant with our babies." He began to kiss me then and soon I was in his arms, in his warm embrace, pressing my ear to his chest to sleep to the rhythm of his beating heart.

****

"Where are you going?" He tried to pull me back into bed.

"The babies are crying, I need to feed them," I croaked feeling tired and worn out.

"Riya we need to start bottle feeding them baby, that way I can help you."

I shook my head too tired to respond and blindly walked to the nursery. The babies kept me awake the entire night and by morning Rudra found me retching in the bathroom.

"What's wrong? Open the door Riya and let me see you," He snapped.

"I didn't get any sleep last night," I explained when I got out. But he still felt me all over.

"I'm okay," I scrambled into bed with him still tailing me.

"You're going to bottle feed them from today onwards, you hear that. No, I don't want to hear anything. End of discussion." He bellowed and I turned my head into a pillow and exhaled.

"Stop shouting my head is pounding Rudra," I said in a little voice.

I heard him exhale, but when he spoke next it was his usual gentle self. He kissed my head. "Rest. I'll ask ma to keep an eye on the babies while you sleep."

"Maybe I should start bottle feeding them. They were wearing me out," I murmured.

"You will. Sleep now."

I was feeding Piya, gently rocking her in my arms when Rudra came back from work. He stood in the doorway watching me and ma feed the babies. I smiled, "Ma and I have chalked out a plan so all the babies can be equally breast-fed and bottle-fed. I'm feeling much relaxed today." It had been more than a month and breastfeeding so many babies almost made me feel like a cow.

He nodded relieved, then walked into our room for a shower. "How was your day?" I asked when he came back to sit next to ma.

"It was the usual baby. But you look relaxed today." Then he turned to ma. "Let me know when you're done ma, I've got something for you."

He got up and a while later came back with a piercing gun. He helped ma out of her blouse and bra then sat a while admiring her boobs while I sat watching them mesmerized.

1...45678...10