Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pinched a nipple and pulled at it to make it hard. "Maybe I should soften them a bit." With that he placed his mouth on an areole and began to suck and pull at it. Ma pressed his head to her breast, while her eyes rolled into the back of her head as he pulled and tugged at the nub.

The baby nearly choked on the milk that issued from my breast. Watching Rudra suck ma's breast right before my eyes was arousing me beyond comprehension. I squeezed my legs together when he made ma groan. Within minutes he was kissing ma furiously, then he was back at her nipple pulling and tugging it with his teeth with his mouth. I sucked on my lip and bit into it to subdue my moans. When he had thoroughly satisfied himself he disinfected the area for the piercing. He pulled then aimed the gun and shot a stud horizontally into her nipple. Ma squealed and Rudra put his mouth over hers all the while securing the stud tight.

They were kissing again. When he pulled away a strand of saliva wove its way into existence. Then he diligently began to work the same way on the other nipple. Once the piercings were done he admired the log shaped studs that sat beautifully at the root of each nipple.

"You look sexy ma, I can't wait to pull them with my teeth. I just hope you heal quickly." He kissed her again.

I wondered whether he would be putting up with her for the night. I wanted him so much today myself. I was so wet for him. But I didn't want to get in the way. It was usually very exciting watching them fuck the living day lights out of each other on such occasions.

When he turned up in our room for the night, I was actually taken aback. "Why aren't you with ma?" I blurted.

"Because I won't be able to keep off her breasts and I do want those piercings to heel properly," he said while getting into bed next to me. "Come here and kiss me."

"I loved watching you with her today, it was so hot," I managed to say between kisses.

"Hmm," he murmured biting hard on my lower lip. I knew he was aroused. I smiled.

I sat astride him removed my nighty and watched him, a smile playing on my lips.

"Really!" He said raising a brow.

I smiled sheepishly.

"Are you sure?" He asked a bit apprehensive.

"I want you," I pulled down his bottoms and his boxers to reveal his muscular manhood. But before I could push him inside me I had to take a few calming breaths.

"Are you sure baby," he asked again huskily.

I nodded, my face flushing, I tried to make my breathing even again.

I rose and aimed his head at my entrance and sat slowly on him. I've never heard him groan the way he did then. It had been so long that we lay collapsed in each others arms before coming back to our senses

"Oh! I've missed you baby," he said choked on emotion.

"I've missed you too honey," I leaned down to kiss his lips, my hair falling in a cascade around us hiding us from the world.

I began to dandle in his lap both of us moaning. When I picked up the pace, he lifted me to push me beneath him.

"I'm going to fuck you hard baby?" He said searching my eyes.

I nodded.

The next couple of days and nights were a blur. He was inside me every chance he got.

"My most favourite place in the entire world in inside you baby," he declared one day while we were in bed exploring one another anew.

"And you are my entire world," I murmured pecking him all the way from the hollow of his throat to the tip of his cock.

He shuddered and I chuckled. I loved this power I had over him.

*****

"Ma," I called to get her attention. "Will you show me your piercings?" I grinned sheepishly.

Ma smiled shyly.

"Have they heeled?" I asked when she lifted her blouse and pushed one plump breast from the cradle of her bra. "Does it still hurt?"

"Yes, it does specially when he tries to pull at them. They have heeled but not ready for action." She smirked.

I nodded gulping. Every time I looked at ma's breasts, my mouth watered. Rudra was lucky. I couldn't wait for them to get together again. I absolutely loved it when ma moaned painfully every time Rudra tried to suck on her nipples. She always swatted him away. Then in his madness Rudra fucked her until there was cum dripping from her in buckets.

I squeezed my legs thinking about last night. While I sat on the couch playing with the twins, Rudra helped ma in the kitchen. She wore a thin satin Chemise that showed the nipple piercings clearly. He stood behind her grinding himself into her as she prepared dinner. Inevitably he hugged her around her waist feeling the piercings, to her discomfort.

"I'm going to sleep with you tonight," he murmured. "It's been a while and I'm missing you," he sucked on her lobe.

"Have you been missing me?" He asked.

She nodded fervently then jumped and squeaked.

"You're so wet ma," he said aroused. "I want to shove something inside you." He said clenching his teeth. "I don't think I can wait," he conceded after a while.

"You'll just have to, I'm cooking," she smiled shyly.

"You won't like it if I have to," he warned.

"Please baby, just a little while then we have the whole night to ourselves."

"I want you ma," he ground into her, "do you feel that. I've been hard all day thinking of you."

He pulled a small water bottle off the shelf. "Do you know how it feels?" He turned her around in her arms and lifted her dress around her waist, pushed her legs apart and began to drill the bottle inside her. Then he made her clamp her legs shut. "Now stay like that and I'll wait too." He took her lips in a kiss and went up for a shower.

I kept watching ma, but she dared not take the bottle out of her. Even when we sat down for dinner, she sat uncomfortably, the bottle still inside her. Every time she got up and sat down I could hear a moan.

Rudra and I parted for the night with a kiss. "Rest baby, I haven't let you for the past few days." He smiled sheepishly then turned on his heels to help ma in the kitchen. I hopped, skipped and jumped back to my room, checked on the babies, then went into the bath to brush my teeth and get ready for the late night show. It reminded me of the time back in college when I used to sneak in adult movies to watch in my room. Watching them gave me the same rush, maybe more.

I fluffed the pillows and rested against them, pulling the duvet over me and switched on the tv. They were still in the kitchen. He had her on the counter and amidst protests and squeals he was sucking on her nipples over her dress. I wondered what had become of the bottle inside her.

"Ahhh! You're hurting me Rudra." She reprimanded.

"I like hurting you mother." He confessed toying with the nipple piercing. And today you're going to let me pierce a hole through your clit. Will you ma?" He asked cautiously expecting a no.

"Will it be painful?"

Rudra nodded. "But it enhances arousal so I have a feeling you'll like it. I'll bring you a weight and the light pressure is pleasurable. At least that's what I've heard, now you can help me confirm it. Will you?" He asked again.

Ma nodded so he leaned in to give her a kiss. "You'll like it when I suck it for you," he whispered and I saw ma bite into her lip. Then he was pulling her off the counter and into her room.

He went straight for the bath. Over time I had given the bath my own nick name. 'The Lab.' That's what I called it now because he usually did experimental stuff there with her, which he rather I didn't see. I felt my nipples harden.

The window seat over the bath was his favorite place to make her sit. Thats where he seated her now.

"Let the experiments begin," I murmured to myself.

He helped her out of her red chemise to sit naked before her. Then he made her open her legs so he could see her bald pussy. He licked his lips just watching her for a few minutes. When he opened her legs further apart I saw that the bottle was still inside her. Ma was flexible down there. There was no way that could fit inside me and even if I somehow managed to lodge it inside me it would not just stay in, it would keep coming out. But ma was like a tunnel down there. Everything that went in stayed in until it was priced out.

Rudra pushed the head of the bottle further in watching ma squirm in pain. But he stopped just short of making it unbearable. "Do you like it there ma?"

"No, I like you in there more, son." She gazed at his arousal.

"You want me inside you?"

She nodded.

"Why?"

"Because I like to feel your hard -on inside me."

He slowly pulled the bottle out of her, that left a gaping hole in her pussy.

He made her stand then and pushed his cock inside her lifting her against the bathroom wall. He fucked her like that for a good fifteen minutes before he was ready to come.

"I'm going to cum ma, where do you want it?" He asked her

"Inside me baby, I want it inside me?"

Then they were both jerking and cuming. He made her lie in the tub making her lift her legs on the rim of the tub so the cum would stay inside her.

He peered inside her. "There's enough to make even you pregnant ma."

I saw something in ma's eyes then that almost made me cum. She wanted to have a baby. I remembered how eager and accommodating ma was whenever I was pregnant. She liked the idea of having a baby. I was shocked, surprised and ecstatic. If it could be made possible, it would give her so much happiness. The thought of Rudra fucking a baby into ma's belly almost made me cum. The thought was notorious and sexy and arousing to say the least.

"I wish you were a virgin ma, so I could make you bleed on my phallus." He lay with her then in the bath and filled the tub with water. "How are you so loose down there?"

"Don't you like it?"

"Yes, I do, I like putting stuff inside you. But I prefer a tighter pussy ma. I do like fucking you and I would've loved to fuck you on a tighter pussy."

They were both quiet after that.

"I was married at eighteen to your father and as far as inserting things go you have taken after your father in that regard. We didn't have sex toys during those days so your father took special interest in designing them for me." Ma chuckled remembering something.

"His favorite was a metal cylinder that he kept his collection of rare coins in. He was so protective of them that no place was safe for them until you know one day he found the safest place in the world. He would insert it inside me and call me his treasury. I liked the weight of it. It was not that wide but it was kind of heavy, so maybe that's responsible for my pussy being so wide."

"Hmm," he placed a kiss on her cheek. "It's okay ma I like you the way you are. Sometimes I just feel the urge to feel you more around me that's all."

"Are you ready for round two?" He asked.

"Already?" Ma tried to suppress her excitement.

"Oh! I'm going to fuck you till you faint today." He chuckled.

"This time you can cum where you wish to," ma told him.

"I like cumming inside you too ma. I want to fill you up until you have my baby." He waited to watch her reaction then kissed her tenderly on her lips. "You would really like that ma wouldn't you?"

Ma nodded, her chin trembled and Rudra hugged her slowly rocking her in his muscular arms. "I'm sorry ma, we got a few years late. But all is not lost. Riya can have the babies and you can have me." He chuckled trying to console her. "Besides I have enough to worry when she's pregnant I don't know what I'd do if you got pregnant." He laughed almost with relief.

"Come now I want to fuck you before I make love to you tonight."

He made her sit on the edge of the marble shelf that held soaps and towels. He placed the towel beneath her before pushing himself inside her. He began slowly and I heard ma and Rudra moan and grunt in symphony. He'd stop and I would hear them moan, then he would begin fucking her again. I found that strange. But when I saw water trickle down the shelf did I realize he was peeing inside her. Every time he stopped, he peed a little inside her, then began fucking her again. The sound of his pee squelching inside her was so erotic.

"Oh baby, give it to me," ma choked on her arousal.

They moved in rhythm only stopping a few second for him to pee inside her until they both came with a bang in each others arms. Rudra rested against ma's boobs as they came back to their senses. They gave each other a shower after that before coming back into their room.

"Ma can I give you something to keep inside you too?"

Ma laughed that carefree laughter that I had only seen her do in Rudra's company.

"If you wish, I'm all yours baby, to use as you please."

Rudra kissed her on her lips, before he made her sit on the edge of the bed with her legs wide apart. He touched her clit and pulled at it squeezing a moan out of ma. He went between her legs and sucked on it, grabbing it between his teeth to pull at it over and over making ma writhe in pleasure. Then with expert ease he pierced it for ma.

I couldn't see what shape it was though. I'd have to confirm it tomorrow.

Then as usual he lay in her arms, getting ready to sleep, one hand squeezing her breast, pulling the nipple until he fell asleep.

I knew he would be waking around midnight to make love to ma and if I was lucky I would hear him over the microphones. Even though I knew he would only get inside mother and slow fuck her missionary style kissing her all over until they both came.

I began getting ready to masturbate to my own thoughts of their evening. Ma wanted to have a baby with Rudra even though Rudra did not seem too keen on it. I grabbed my cell phone and began to google for related info and to my surprise came across thousands of hits of mature women having babies with IVF and hormonal therapy. I knew Rudra would not be ready for an IVF but we could always try hormonal therapy. I would look for an opportune time to ask ma.

That time came one day when we were both giving the babies a bath.

"If it hadn't been for Hormonal therapy I couldn't have had the sextuplets ma. Its all thanks to you that I have them. I wish I could do something in return for you." I smiled looking all innocent. "You really wanted me to have a baby didn't you ma, even if Rudra would father them?" You love children so much I think you'd have more yourself if you could have. Wouldn't you ma?" I asked innocently again.

Ma looked away feeling uncomfortable. Maybe I'd hit too close to the mark. She had felt the urge to have a baby with Rudra. Ma was quiet after that.

"Ma have I said something to upset you?" I began when we were in the nursery feeding the babies. "I apologize if I have hurt you."

She wiped a tear, then another.

"Ma," I placed the baby in the cradle and came to hug her. "I'm sorry if I hurt you ma...but...but if you want one it isn't as impossible as you think it might be."

Ma looked up at me in surprise. "What do you mean?"

"I mean many mature women past their fertility years are giving birth to healthy babies all over the world with IVF and hormonal therapy. If you're so desperate to have a baby you can. It's not difficult at all."

I left it at that. I had planted a seed in her psyche and very soon it would be a full grown tree. I smiled. I was getting good at this. Getting my way by honing in on people's desires. The thought of Rudra fucking a baby inside ma gave me instant orgasms.

Every time Rudra and ma fucked thereafter ma would always insist on him filling her cunt. It was like she was packing his semen in. But for what was the question? And I had the answer to that question.

A few days later while we were sitting at the kitchen island chopping veggies for the evening. Ma started tentatively. "It seems you were right."

"Bout what ma?" I asked feigning ignorance.

"About women my age having babies."

"Not women your age ma, the oldest was in her seventies. In comparison you're in the prime of your life." I chuckled.

"But how will I?"

"The usual way ma, it still happens the same way."

"But who will I...,I mean who will impregnate me?"

"What do you mean who, Rudra of course. Catch him letting anyone else touch you now. He's going to throw a blue fit if he hears you talk like that. He's very protective of his females. He's a stud." I ended up laughing.

"But isn't that wrong?"

"You mean socially wrong? Him being your son and all that mumbo- jumbo." Then I started on a serious note. "You do like having sex with him don't you ma?"

She nodded. "You love him, and he loves you. There's nothing wrong with this picture."

"There is, I'm not married to him, you are." She kept her gaze on the table all the while she talked about it.

"So what if I'm married to him. He's your son too and if you want to have a baby with him, who am I to say otherwise."

"Are you all right with it then?" She asked frowning.

"Of course I am ma," I patted her hand.

"What about him?"

"I'm not so sure about him ma. Once you are pregnant he will have no other option but to accept it. He doesn't need to know the details. I felt bad cheating him this way but my desire to watch him impregnate mother was just too much. It made my pussy leak every time I thought about it."

"I don't know Riya, not telling him about it. I don't think I like that."

"Then ma you have to decide what you like more. And you are the only one that can decide that. As far as I'm concerned you have my blessings. You can beget as many children as you want to on him."

She was thoughtful again.

"I can't do it. I wish..." She stopped and didn't finish.

I waited for an eon but I was restless by nature. "You wish what ma?"

"I dunno, I was married to your father before I had you too."

I caught on at once.

"You could marry him too then. I could marry you two." I chuckled.

Of course I was married to Rudra in a church ceremony but that would mean nothing in India where incest was still a criminal offense. So some pandit marrying ma to Rudra would mean squat since the same applied to her.

She was thoughtful again.

*****

But every sex session with Rudra only made her yearn more for a baby. I knew it was a miracle just waiting to happen and I waited patiently like a black mamba on death row. My waking and sleeping thoughts became obsessed with seeing ma pregnant with Rudra's baby. Her breasts issuing copious amounts of milk and Rudra fucking her on her pregnant belly. It would be like watching Rudra do all that to me but from a distance.

One month in and Ma literally begged me to ask Rudra to marry her. Now manipulating ma was a different thing, but Rudra was an all new ball game.

Day and night I began to think hard. In fact I was so hell bent on getting this done and making it happen that I invariably ended up sending Rudra to ma's room each night under one pretext or the other. Mostly he thought I was still suffering from Post-Partem depression and didn't force himself on me.

Then one day I had an epiphany. I remembered the first time I had made Rudra fuck ma, I had made them celebrate it as an anniversary. Then I knew what I was going to do.

The very next day I filled mother in on the plan. Needless to say she was ecstatic. There was still some time for the Anniversary. Ma had enough patience but that was the one thing I did not have. I liked instant gratification, to hell with the consequences.

In the meanwhile to keep myself busy I devised other plans to bide the time. First I planned to send ma to a spa retreat for a few days. I knew that would take years off her age. Ma was already sexy underneath all that worry she had carried on her shoulders all those years. Now I wanted her to start a new chapter in her life- as Rudra's second wife. I felt something stir in the pit of my stomach. Before I could analyze what it was I began to think of the next thing I was going to do for ma.