Rudra and Riya Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew ma had probably never heard of Hymenplasty. The baby ma would carry was my gift to ma. The hymenplasty would be my gift to Rudra. I wanted him to enjoy this too as much as I would enjoy it.

We concocted an elaborate lie to send ma to the clinic I had booked her with for Hymenplasty and after a few brief hitches I could get it past Rudra. I heard him complain over the tv.

"Why do you feel the urge to go to retreat ma? Aren't you happy here?" He asked almost dejected.

"I'm very happy, Rudra. More than I've ever been before."

"Then why are you leaving ma?" Then he added. "I'll miss you too much. I want you here. I want to be inside you, filling you with my cum. You do like that don't you ma?"

Ma trembled against him slowly nodding her head. I only hoped he wouldn't have his way with her. I knew what he was trying to do, manipulating her into submission.

"Its just for a month baby, and I promise when I get back I'll make it up to you. Come now don't be difficult. Wouldn't you like to fill mummy with your hose."

Even Rudra didn't have the strength to turn down that offer.

He fucked her in her boobs then let his semen lose all over her. But this time to clean it, he pissed all over her. It was like he was marking her. Ma was his property. Ever night when they went for a shower before bed he would perform the ritual. On some days he wouldn't even let her wash afterwards. He would wait for the piss to dry on her before bringing her to bed.

The thought of her going away sent him into a tizzy and he fucked her every chance he got. Kitchen counter, in his car, on the couch, on the porch outside, on the kitchen floor. Some days he returned in the middle of the day to fuck ma. He even suggested ma to accompany him to work. He was so frustrated with the idea of her leaving. He was completely out of his mind.

The day she was to leave for her flight he placed a yoni egg in her hand. "I want you to place it inside you, while you're away, to remind you of me." The veins in his throat stood out.

"I don't need an egg to remind me of you baby. I'll miss you more than I can..." tears streamed her face.

"Just keep this inside you ma. I'll feel like I'm inside you."

It was made from pink crystal quartz, thought to bring balance to sexual energy. Was he worried ma might hook up with someone else while she was away. I grinned. My poor baby was such a fool. She was going there to make herself worthy of him as ma had put it.

For the time that ma was away I was at the receiving end of his high libido. Satisfying him after ma... well some things were better left unsaid. No one could fill ma's shoes, least of all me. But I tried to pleasure him to the best of my abilities. Submissively I let him fuck me every which way. After all it was my plan to send ma on this retreat. But his sexual appetite left me battered.

****

The wedding ceremony had been done and ma looked radiant in a deep red saree with a maang full of sindoor. A red bindi on her forehead and red bangles made her look a fetching bride. I pushed ma and Rudra into their decorated room. Rudra still didn't know the surprise that was waiting for him. I smiled cheekily.

I did not want to miss one single moment of this. So I made a dash to my room and switched on the tv.

Rudra had sat mother down on the edge of the bed. "Are you happy ma?" He asked.

Ma nodded like a shy bride and he gently pulled her for a kiss."I have something for you." Rudra had shown me the pair of diamond rings he had bought ma as a wedding present. But I was imagining them in an altogether different place. He unhooked her blouse, then her bra freeing her big jugs. Taking a nipple in his mouth he pinched the other in his thumb and forefinger. He removed the studs from both nipples and pushed the rings into ma's areoles, until both her nipples were encircled in a ring of sparkling diamonds. It was such a sexy thing to watch.

"Do you like them?"

Ma nodded shyly. "Do you?"

His breath hitched in his throat.

Soon they were lying in bed in each other's arms Rudra placing wet kisses all over one side of ma's face. "I promise to always love you and protect you." He said close to her ear fondling her breasts leisurely.

"I still remember the first time you said those words to me," she started nostalgically. "You were barely eleven. One day you found me crying. I was missing your father, so you encircled me in your little arms and tried to console me.

"I love you ma, don't worry I'll protect you and take care of you." I still remember your baby voice.

"I don't remember that ma, but I hope I kept my word?" He asked.

"Baby in more ways than one." Then she began in a quiet voice. "I have a confession to make Rudra." A sob escaped her lips.

"What ma? Tell me," Rudra prodded her on with concern.

"Do you remember the first time you got a job and came home to tell me? I was so relieved that I cried half the night and you held me in your arms? Do you remember?"

Rudra nodded.

"We ended up sleeping together that night. You were holding me in your arms and that's how we remained till morning. But I was woken in the middle of the night by your manhood pressing against my mound. You were hard and I shamelessly let it poke me between my legs. I wanted you so much. I had been starving for physical touch. But by morning I felt so ashamed to have felt that way about my own son that I never let you share my bed again and I never let you see me weak. You were twenty- two and you had your entire life ahead of you."

"Oh! Ma, maybe if you had I would've... Why didn't you ma, why didn't you?" He was agitated. "We wasted so many years."

She began to sob.

"Stop crying ma, you're breaking my heart." He turned her in his arms and took her lips in a passionate kiss.

"When I found out about you and Riya, you can't imagine what I went through. To watch you make love to her. I was so jealous Rudra. I hated her." She hiccuped. "To watch you love her the way you do, it was agony. I could have had that love. The thought was a hot iron against my skin."

I shuddered in my skin feeling goose pimples prickle my skin. I felt a foreboding but then they began to kiss and my concerns evaporated under arousal.

He took her hand and placed it on his cock. "Look how hard I am for you ma." He gave her a smile. "You don't have to be jealous of her anymore. She's the reason that both of us are together ma. I am your husband as much as I am hers now."

He pulled at her saree, pushed down her petticoat. But when he pressed her beneath him for final penetration she stopped him.

"Be gentle Rudra," she said breathlessly.

Of course Rudra did not have the faintest clue what she was talking about. Not until he placed his cock at her entrance and felt a barrier.

He froze. "Ma?"

Ma covered her face shyly.

"What? How?" Rudra couldn't find the words.

"This is Riya's wedding present to us." She said shyly.

He laughed. "I must thank her in the morning. Remind me if I'm still in my senses. Oh! I love you both so much."

When he entered her virgin cunt he groaned like all his dreams had come true. It was the groan of an ecstatic man who had finally found his life's purpose. I chuckled.

When he entered her breaking the barrier, I saw ma clench a fistful of bed sheet in her grip. She was in pain and it literally drenched me down there to watch Rudra give her that pain. I only wished now he would get her pregnant. She had been on hormonal therapy for the past two months. I had been giving Rudra almost negligible sex for the past week and knew his semen would have the potency of a stud. I sent out a silent prayer to the god's above.

"You. Are. So. Tight. Maaaaaa" His lips found hers and he crushed them beneath his.

He came within minutes. I knew then how much he had loved my present. I smiled. He never came so quickly. He must've really loved the feel of ma's new cunt.

All of that night he made tender love to her or furiously fucked her. But he didn't let her sleep the entire night. He did not take her to the bath. Which was good, or his hose experiment with her would make sure she never got pregnant. I had warned ma about that.

But frankly I shouldn't have bothered worrying about it at all. For some reason there was a change in their relationship. It was subtle. He wasn't his usual wild self around her anymore. It was like he had caged the lion inside him. He was mostly ...tender with her now. Even when he fucked her hard, he kept asking her if he was hurting her. It stirred something in the pit of my stomach but I quickly shrug it off. I was enjoying this too much and didn't want to complicate it by giving passing stabs of green thoughts much importance. I instantly reminded myself that she had had her share of jealousy and it was my time to make up for her loss.

He still kept his room with me.

The next morning he walked up to my room for a change of clothes then jumped into bed with me. "I can't thank you enough, I just dunno how." He pressed kisses all over my face.

He held me close and helped me snuggle deep into his arms. He smelled fresh and clean after that shower and I remembered how much I loved him. "I love you." He echoed my thought. He loved me was all that mattered.

"I love you too." I placed a kiss on his lips, then snuggled into his arms again. "I have another surprise for you," I told him.

"I don't think you can outdo yourself on the one you gave last night. But am all ears." He chuckled.

I have booked a holiday for you two for a fortnight. That would keep him away from that water hose and give ma's womb some time to work on that miracle baby she was hankering after. Maybe then she would stop hating me and being jealous of me. Tears stung my eyes.

"Riya?"

"Hmm."

"Baby I can't leave you here alone for a fortnight, with all the babies and no help."

"I'm going to be fine Rudra. I lived alone in Switzerland with the babies for longer than this. Din't I?"

He stiffened against me. "Yes, you did. Don't remind me of it though."

I chuckled. "I promise to miss you just as much while you're gone." I kissed that hollow beneath his throat.

He let out a long breath. "I think am going to sleep for a bit."

"No, you're not going to sleep here. What if ma wakes? I don't want her to wake alone in bed one day after her wedding."

"Don't worry she won't be waking anytime soon." He chuckled. "I've made sure of that. By the time she does I'll be down there. Besides I want to hold you baby."

My heart squeezed luxuriously in my chest and I remembered I could do with a little sleep too. I had been awake half the night with them and half with the babies.

Since ma's return and their marriage ma had been at the receiving end of his sexual desires and fantasies. I had been free to cherish my relationship with him. It was mostly platonic but some days he did make love to me, slow meticulous love. Mostly with the little time we got we hugged and lay in each others arms, talked or spent time with our babies.

When I woke up descending from my thoughts and dreams he wasn't in bed anymore. I checked on the babies, then quickly slipped into the shower before I began my morning routine. Once I was free I padded my way downstairs to find Rudra and ma sharing a breakfast. I almost didn't feel like disturbing them. But soon I thought they would be having the time of their lives in Thailand. I had chosen the place on purpose.

Within a few hours it was time for their flight. I hugged ma, then Rudra.

"Will you be all right?" He whispered.

I nodded close to tears. My heart felt so full. He was only leaving for a fortnight I reminded myself.

"Baby if that's how you're going to send me, I'd rather not go. Besides this was your idea. I'm fine staying here where I can savor both of you." He whispered while ma was checking last minute things.

"No, I want you to go and enjoy," I sniveled. I could hardly do this to ma. She was looking forward to this since I had mentioned it to her, asking me what clothes she should take and how nervous she felt of being alone with Rudra.

He placed a kiss on my forehead and rocked me in his arms like he always did.

"Remember to record everything," I reminded him and he nodded.

*****

"How can you be pregnant?" I had never heard him squeak. It was a mixture of bewilderment, horror and fear.

"Because maybe you haven't missed a day of fucking me since the day we married."

It had been so. For the past two months, Rudra had been going relentlessly at ma's new pussy, to the extent I was worried he had restored it to its previous state. Sometimes ma woke up half dead, he had battered her so much during the night. Ma had put a ban on all his bathroom experiments and I think that had accounted for his high libido.

"I know what I've been doing ma, I was there. But how can you be pregnant," he squeaked again. "Women your age don't get pregnant!"

"Yes, tell that to the baby I'm carrying. And thank you for being so happy and supportive." Ma sobbed and I saw Rudra mellow down quickly.

"Ma, please. I don't mean it that way. Of course I'm happy. But ma at your age, how safe is it for you?" He finally put words to his worry.

"I'm going to be fine." She placed a hand on her belly. "I've never wanted anything more." She stifled another sob. "And I'm happy, even if you're not." She ran crying to her room.

"Ma, stop running. It's not good for you."

I saw him hug her and hold her while she fought to get out of his arms.

"Ma, of course I'm happy ma, I'm just worried. I'm worried about you. Women aren't supposed to have babies in their fifties. At least that's what I thought I knew about the female anatomy. I mean you don't even have a period? Do you?" he sounded sceptic.

"All I know is that I'm pregnant and I want to keep this baby, even if you don't want to."

"Ma, please. I love you. Why don't you understand, my concern is for you, your safety ma. I love you. Come here and let me hold you in my arms." He forced her to lie in bed and slowly ma snuggled up against him.

I heard him let out a sigh of relief. He placed a kiss on her forehead. "I'm sorry I reacted like that. Of course I love that you're pregnant ma. With my baby," he said it aloud to process it.

"I've never wanted anything so much Rudra. I was so happy when I found out and I couldn't wait to tell you." She began to snivel again.

"Shhh, I'm sorry that I hurt you ma. But I am only worried about you. Its dangerous for women to have babies at this age. I'm just worried ma."

It was her turn to alleviate his fears.

"But I feel fine Rudra. I've never felt better. You've made me pregnant Rudra. You're fathering a baby on me. Don't you like the sound of it the least bit?"

"Ma, stop turning me on. I don't even know if I should even fuck you now or not."

In a few minutes time ma was dandling in his lap while he grabbed at her breasts, then her rounded ass. When they lay in each other's arms Rudra began to feel her belly and it instantly brought me back to when we were trying to conceive the first time. My heart lurched in my chest. It was a ritual with him. Touching my belly and now he was touching ma's. I was in two minds. One part was so aroused that I could hardly masturbate myself to my relief. Rudra had impregnated ma. Now the world would see her with his child. I felt a strong urge to be pregnant alongside her. For the world to see that Rudra had fucked a baby both inside his mother and sister. What would our children be to each other? And who would Rudra's offspring on mother be to him. His son or his brother? The thought was so erotic I grabbed at my pussy and moaned. If only I could persuade Rudra to impregnate me too.

That night after he'd put a sniveling ma to sleep he came to me. But he was too unsettled to lie in bed so like a caged lion he paced the room a thousand times before I calmed him down to settle in bed with me.

"She's going to be fine Rudra. And like you said she's a grown woman and she knows her limitations. She knows what she can and cannot do. Calm down. She needs your support not your concerns. And don't worry Rudra both of us will take care of her."

He nodded against my breast getting back to suckling. Drinking milk usually calmed him down. So I had forced a nipple into his mouth.

"Don't you find the thought arousing Rudra." I started slowly when he was suckling peacefully. You've fucked a baby inside her for god sake. And what are the chances of that happening? It's a blessing. It makes me wet just thinking what she'll look like heavy with your baby and those giant breasts full of milk."

When he inhaled sharply against me I knew I had him then. One mention of breasts usually did it every time. I could make him comply with anything then. I smiled tongue in cheek.

I held his head and sexily pushed my breast into his mouth moaning. He groaned in response. "Rudra wouldn't it be lovely if both of us could have a baby at the same time?"

He froze, pulled the breast out of his mouth. "Stop. You're not having a baby. I can take care of only one of you in that condition and I don't even know how ma is going to fare with this pregnancy. I don't need to worry about you too. You hear that Riya?" He made me nod in compliance.

He had suckled all my milk and lay sharing his concerns. "I still find it shocking Riya. I had never expected this to happen. I mean I thought ma wasn't even fertile. She can get pregnant? I can't still believe it."

I chuckled. "Apparently she can and she is. So now you've got to quickly get accustomed to it before you utter something foolish before her and upset her again."

He nodded.

True to his word he never upset mother with his stupid concerns thereafter. He was a perfect husband to her. Taking care of her and making tender love to her when she demanded.

But that was until she began to fall sick. The morning sickness left her weak and battered. Rudra began to stay exceedingly worried and preoccupied with her well being. He took his frustration out on me every night. He wasn't talking to me of how worried he was, but I knew it from the way he relentlessly fucked me that he was trying to get rid of some demons in his head.

"Ahhhh Rudra! You're hurting me," I moaned. In response he bit into my lips to keep me quiet while his onslaught only turned worse.

I liked him hurting me. But now it looked like he liked hurting me too.

He came hard as I writhed beneath him. Then he got out of bed and walked back to her. I switched on the tv to watch them.

He slowly got into bed so he wouldn't disturb her.

"Where were you she whispered? I was missing you."

"He slowly pulled her into his arms. How are you feeling baby?" He had started calling her that now. A word he exclusively kept for me.I felt a stab of pain but I shook it away.

Ma nodded against him. "I feel better Rudra. I can't wait to feel him move inside me."

"You will baby. Soon you will." He kissed her tenderly on her lips.

"Are you comfortable like this?" He asked.

"Just hold me in your arms," she said before snuggling to him.

He kissed her lips, then her eyes, then her forehead. "I'm right here baby. I love you so much."

"Stay with me."

He nodded and for the next two months he didn't come up in the night. He held her close, kissed her, hugged her and told her how much he loved her and the life she was growing inside of her. It made something stir in the pit of my stomach.

I kept awake at night waiting for him to come. I had begun to miss him myself, that sometimes all night I felt this blinding pain in the pit of my stomach.

Then one night he crawled into bed with me.

"Hi," I almost said shyly.

He pulled down my underpants in response and without preambles began to hard fuck me until the wee hours of the morning. Then he left me just as quickly to get back to his new wife and new child. I couldn't understand what was happening. I didn't know what to make of it. How to feel about it? But I kept it at bay. I didn't want to ruin things now by complaining to him about it. I owed it to ma.