Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They left the room and rejoined the party seamlessly. As it turns out Karen knew several other people there. She chatted with them while David returned to the role of host. All the while she felt his cum slowly make its way out of her pussy until her panties were soaked and it started to run down her leg. By the time she was ready to leave she could feel his cum dried onto her thighs and pussy. A couple who knew Kyle well could see that she was a bit too tipsy to drive and insisted on driving her home. She felt every inch a slut as Kyle's friend and his wife drove her home with David's cum on her. Karen had never behaved quite so badly and she loved it.

...

The next morning Karen slept in until mid-morning. When she got up she had a quick shower, put on a pair of skin tight jeans and bustier style halter top she had bought the week before and a pair of 4" pumps. She requested an Uber to take her to David's place, strode up to the door and rang the bell. David answered it himself.

"Karen, how are you? Come on please."

"I'm good. Just here to pick up my car."

"Oh yes of course. Listen, I hope...I mean, about last night..."

Karen leaned in and gave him a long kiss. Then she squat down on her heels, unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. She stroked it with one hand and undid the back of her halter top with the other. Her top fell in front of her and he saw her big magnificent tits for the first time while she wrapped her ruby red lips around his cock. She hungrily sucked on each of his balls with a theatrical look up at him then plunged his cock into her throat. She gagged quite a bit since she had never sucked one quite this big. Then she pulled back to work his cock head and the under side of his shaft as she stroked it with her other hand.

Like the night before it was urgent and hungry. Plus they were in his foyer. This was not time for slow gentle love-making. As she worked his cock to climax she heard footsteps coming towards them but didn't not stop. The foyer was somewhat sheltered from the main entry hall so whomever was walking their way would not see them until the last moment. The thrill of draining his balls as a stranger approached drove her forward. Gagging and slurping and stroking she couldn't wait to taste him. It was just as David held her head and bucked as he shot a thick load of semen down her throat that his butler arrived and saw the scene. He paused in momentary shock as he surveyed the scene. That was just long enough for Karen to finish him and stand-up with her big tits and David's thick glistening cock on full display.

The butler stammered. "Um, I heard madam come in and I took the liberty or retrieving the keys from the cars left overnight." He opened a box with several keys on hooks.

"That one is mine." Karen said as she grabbed her keys with a smile.

"Your car is in the large parking area around the side of the house." He said pointing the way.

"Thank you very much." She responded.

The butler left as Karen was retying her top and David was doing up his pants.

"I just wanted to let you know it wasn't just the booze talking last night. I don't regret it one bit and I want to do it again."

"I'm glad to hear it."

"I do hope that wasn't to awkward for him." She said motioning towards the butler that had just left.

"It will be fine."

"No pressure David. I am not looking for anything other than fun. I'd like to see you again." She gave him her number on a piece of paper and left.

...

The next day Kyle returned from his trip. She was sitting at the kitchen table having a tea.

"You've been cheating on me." Was the first thing she said.

"What, no. Why do you think that? What kind of greeting is that?

He tried to act indignant but she saw the guilt in his eyes. "How long has it been going on?"

He sputtered and protested while she stared him down. Finally he just said. "Six months."

"She wasn't the first was she. I bet you were doing Julia and Bethany and Janet before that weren't you?" Asked Karen having met many of the people at his work and knowing those three names.

"No not Janet." He said sheepishly.

"Yes I should have known. She seemed sharper than the others. How many Kyle. How many affairs have you had?"

He was silent.

"You know what, never mind. It isn't important now. I want a divorce."

"No. We can work this out. I don't want to lose you." He pleaded suddenly pathetic and plaintive.

For several minutes Kyle plead his case. He wouldn't let go.

"I am so sorry. I'll do anything."

"Well maybe you'll feel differently when you find out what I did while you were away. I went to David's party...and I fucked him."

"That son of a bitch. I bet he was just waiting to move in on you."

"Well you are the dumb fuck that gave him the opportunity. Truth is he was very much a gentleman. He never would have touched me if I hadn't told him what a cheating douche bag you are. Even then I practically had to throw myself at him and beg him to fuck me."

He stared at her mouth agape.

"That is right. Well I didn't have to beg. I just looked him in the eye and said please fuck me. He was happy to oblige."

Kyle stood there seething but his desire not to lose Karen was stronger.

"Can't we just say we are even now and pick up the pieces."

"Oh no. We are not close to even. By the way, I went back the next day to suck his dick and tell him I want to see him again."

"Karen, please."

"We need to be apart now Kyle. Do you want to move out or shall I?"

His mind was racing and he was desperate. Once they moved apart he would never get back into her life. "Um, I'll go. Can I move into the basement apartment?" He pleaded.

Kyle was referring to the rental unit they had in the basement. Their house was quite large - not as big as David's by a long shot but they were very affluent. The previous owners had let the place deteriorate as they aged and had rented a separate unit in the basement for income so they could stay in the house longer. Kyle and Karen had completely renovated the place and had planned to turn the rental unit into an extension on his man-cave but hadn't gotten around to it.

"Ok. I am going to stay with a friend tonight. Be out by tomorrow morning."

"Are you going to stay with David." He asked pathetically.

"None of your fucking business." She wasn't going to see David. She was angry and didn't want to give him the peace of mind. Yes it was cruel but he no longer had a say in her life.

...

David did contact her the next day. She spent that afternoon and evening fucking his brains out and came back to the house the following day. Kyle had moved to the basement apartment.

There was a certain sense of melancholy for Karen. Her marriage was over. But the end was quick and definitive. There seemed little regret and no point looking back. Meanwhile she was buzzing with anticipation for hew new life. The last time she was single sex came with expectations - from friends, family, society and the guys she dated. The idea of exploring her sexuality now, a fully free and mature woman was very exciting.

She was comfortable around men. They weren't "other" to her. As a married women she was always carefully of appearances so she didn't maintain male friendships the way she had before marriage. She missed that interaction. She looked forward to being free to spend time with men. Whether it was sexual or not didn't matter, but friends with benefits was not a big leap for Karen and the experience with David had blown things wide open. It was anger that drove her into his arms but having crossed that line to assert her desires she knew she could do it again. She wanted to do it again. David was fun and she hoped to keep seeing him, but she had no designs on a relationship. She wanted to fuck him and ten more like him before even thinking about what came next.

...

As Karen's sex life was lighting up Kyle's was fading.

The number of affairs he'd had with young women at work - six in all - made him seem like a stud. But the truth is that each had fizzled out when they no longer had need of him or revered his status. Although fairly senior in the organization his career had peaked and these young women soon learned that in due course they could equal or surpass him. They were strong ambitious women as likely to be using him as he was them.

When Karen dumped him the hubris and swagger drained out of him like air from a balloon. It was like all those young women saw his true self overnight and the affairs stopped. He went from big shot to pathetic and creepy. When he did start dating again it was mostly women his own age, divorced friends or women he met on the internet. He had some interesting times but for the most part an exciting sexual life was far down the priority of most of his dates.

Meanwhile, Karen had numerous suitors as soon as word got out that she was single again. It seemed like every available man (and a few of the married ones) she and Kyle had known wanted to get into her pants. Many of Kyle's so called friends hit on her as well. Karen didn't care much for some of the superficial people that Kyle knew, so his sleazy golf buddies and co-workers didn't get anywhere with her. But there was a wide selection and she did not hesitate to sample the ones that appealed to her.

She was generally discrete and choose guys who would be discrete. But who she spread her legs for was her prerogative and hers alone. And between hearing her come and go upstairs and hearing the whispers among people he knew, Kyle knew she was getting laid a lot. He had the sense that everywhere he went he was bumping into men that had or were fucking his ex-wife. Although not as prevalent as he might have imagined, he was correct.

And David, the public school nobody who had bested Kyle all through his life without ever trying, was fucking Karen on a regular basis without even having to ask for it.

He tried to hate her for it. He tried to pretend she was lesser or unworthy because she had become sexually promiscuous. He wanted to believe she was desperate and pathetic and disrespected by the men she fucked. But every time he saw Karen, she got sexier and more beautiful. She was in control of her life. And her suitors kept calling and coming back on her terms. His desire for her increased in spite of himself as she evolved from the forgotten wife at home to the voluptuous siren completely beyond his reach.

Truth is Kyle knew damn well that he had nobody but himself to blame. He wasn't angry with Karen and though he resented David he had been so convincingly bested he no longer harboured the illusion that he was a competitor. He burned with jealousy for a while but he was so thoroughly at fault and Karen had so emphatically moved on that he quickly lost any sense of having a claim on her. He progressed beyond pain and jealousy to just feeling an emptiness and sense of loss. And soon that was replaced with lust and fascination for the sexual woman upstairs who barely resembled the woman he had married.

They had barely been apart two weeks when Karen first brought home a lover. It was the same day the young woman Kyle had been fucking at work dumped him. It was a shock hearing her moan in pleasure while another man fucked her right above Kyle's basement apartment. It went on for three hours and alternated from fucking noises to giggling and low voices to the click click of her heels then back to fucking. And she was clearly enjoying herself. When the guy left Kyle looked out his little basement window and saw that it was the husband of a divorced couple they used to hang out with. Kyle saw him all the time at the gym and knew he was an impressive physical specimen.

He was still hurting then, but that didn't stop him from searching for cuckold porn for the first time and jerking off while he could still hear Karen getting fucked upstairs. He soon disappeared down that rabbit hole. He started to obsess over hearing his ex-wife get fucked. He fantasized about it. He looked forward to it - the louder and dirtier the better. He masturbated to it. He almost lost interest in regular sex. And he internalized the reality that she needed more than what he or any one man could provide.

They had lots of money and Karen would not have resisted any reasonable divorce settlement. Plus she had her own source of income (she was a freelance editor and copywriter). Kyle didn't need to stay in the basement sharing his lucrative income with Karen. But he did anyway.

Within a few months Karen had more dates than she could remember and Kyle was thoroughly obsessed with her sexuality. He desperately craved the opportunity to be part of her sex life. He had never experienced a woman with such unrestrained desire. Only now was he able to look back and see something unique in Karen. She was the only woman he had ever been with who didn't need to play games or be wooed or convinced to have sex. In fact, the first time they had been together she initiated. But he had been raised to glean a sense of control or masculinity from being in charge...wanting it more...women were supposed to be coy and not too keen. That way men saw them as more innocent and themselves as more powerful. He realized now that he had always been a little bit intimidated by Karen - not just her beauty and brains but her open attitude. Maybe that is why he was drawn to his affairs. Even as a relatively inexperienced young woman it had been her who had taken him to bed. But now that he saw that side of her unleashed. Now that his own delusions had been stripped bare and tossed aside, she seemed to him the epitome of female sexuality.

Within a month of the break-up Kyle started to try to find ways to talk to Karen. Her anger had subsided. She was even, on some level, grateful that his actions had precipitated this new chapter in her life. The new Kyle was a weak and compliant man. He was just anxious to be near her, a sentiment she had come to embrace from many men. She occasionally indulged him and even let him fuck her. She was in charge and didn't allow the slightest inkling that he would win her back. And there was something a little bit exciting and intoxicating about putting her ex-husband in line with other men for her sex.

...

One night Karen and David were on a double date with Ivana and Carl. Karen only knew them in passing before that night but they all got along great.

At this point Karen and David had been lovers for six months. They were very close but they only saw each other once every couple weeks. Both were fully aware that the other was dating other people and enjoyed that freedom.

After dinner they ended up at a friend's party. Ivana made a point of getting Karen alone.

"Karen, David speaks so highly of you. It sounds like you two have been having a really fun time together."

"Yes we have. He is a great guy."

"I don't mean to pry but I am very curious and David is simply not a man who kisses and tells..."

"You mean am I fucking him?" Karen asked. Using such raw words had not been her style but now she enjoyed it as an indulgence.

"Well..."

"Yes."

"Well I guess I was being a bit more bold than that. With a man like him I assume your are having sex with him. You would be crazy not to. I wanted to ask if it has gone beyond that...just how adventurous have you been?"

"Um...I don't know what you mean. Are you asking for details of our sex life?" Responded Karen somewhat taken aback but curious.

"No sorry. That sounded kind of creepy. What I mean is...well I know David pretty well and he is quite adventurous. But I also know he holds you in high regard so he wouldn't push."

"Ivana, you are beating around the bush. Don't worry. I won't be offended. Just ask and either I'll answer or I wont."

"Have you other involved other people in your love making?"

"No we haven't."

"Would you?"

"Yes. Sure I guess so. It depends on the circumstances. It isn't something that I would find offensive."

"Would you find it appealing?"

"Yes."

"Is that something you and your husband are into?"

"I am. Not so much my husband though. But Karen, Carl isn't my husband."

"Oh. I see."

"I am not cheating though."

"Oh. Well as long as we are being so open. What does that mean? Do you have an open marriage?"

"Not exactly. I am a hot wife."

"I can see that." Responded Karen looking at the blond beauty before her.

"Thank you. But that isn't what I meant. I mean I am a wife who has other lovers but my husband does not."

"And Carl is your lover?" Asked Karen, fully accepting and curious.

"Yes, one of them."

"Ok, now I have to ask. Is David one of your lovers?"

"Yes he is."

"I see. And have you had multiple partner sex with David?"

"Yes. Does that bother you?"

"No not at all." Karen responded honestly.

"Do you find it titillating?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel about the four of us having sex together?"

"That sounds like fun."

"And how do you feel about being with a woman." Ivana slowly moved closer, put one hand behind Karen's neck and gave her a long slow kiss.

Karen reached her arm behind Ivana's waist and pulled her closer so their breasts pressed into each other. "I think it is time I tried it."

"Let's go get the men then."

Ivana took on an air of control as she took Karen's hand and strode to where David and Carl were chatting. "Let's go fellas, Karen and I have a plan."

"Where to ladies?" Carl asked with a smile.

"David's house."

...

When they got to David's house Ivana led them all directly to a large recreation room. It had a pool table, multiple TVs and video games, indoor golf game, a large bar and plenty of seating. She went to a spot where four chairs were arranged facing each other.

"You." She said looking at Carl. "Get everyone drinks."

"You." She said looking at David. "Put on some party music. Something with a beat and some bass."

"Karen, please come with me." She said in a much softer and solicitous tone as she led Karen towards one of the chairs.

As the men did as they were told, Ivana stood facing Karen. She put he hands on Karen's waist and pulled her close for a long sensual kiss. Then she ran her hands gently up Karen's arms caressing her gently until she got to her neck. There she delicately traced along her neck lacing her fingers behind her head and through we soft short black hair.

"You have such lovely features. I think it is so beautiful when a woman is so graceful and feminine that a pixie cut makes you look even more feminine."

Ivana ran her thumb gently across Karen's lips then kissed her again with Karen's head in her hands. Suddenly it wasn't a show for the men and it wasn't just a lark. They would be lovers. A shiver ran down Karen's spine and goose flesh rose on her neck and extended all the way down her cleavage. Ivana smiled with genuine pleasure at this involuntary reaction.

"You are delicious. So strong yet so beautiful." Cooed Ivana. May I touch your breasts?

Karen response was an almost inaudible "yes" as she nodded her head.

Ivana moved her hands down and slowly cupped Karen's large full DD cup breasts. She looked directly at Karen licking her lips as she kneaded and fondled her big tits. Then she let out a little squeal of delight and looked at Karen, facing beaming with happy surprise. "This is all original equipment isn't it Karen?"

"Yes. All me smiled Karen."

"Wow. You just get better and better." Ivana moved her hands to Karen's shoulders and kissed her softly again as the music came on and Carl returned with the drinks.

Ivana and Karen took their drinks. Then Ivana looked at the men and said firmly "Take off your clothes and sit there." Directing them to seats across a small table from where she and Karen stood.

Then she looked back to Karen and said gently and sweetly almost at a whisper to Karen. "I would like to give you a lap dance. Would that be ok?" And when Karen nodded. "Please have a seat hear darling. Facing the men."