Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the Thursday she came by late in the day. There were two glasses for Thursday in the fridge already.

"You have been a good cuckold. I will reward you with a handjob."

"Thank you mistress. That would be wonderful...but...um...I"

"What you don't want a handjob from me?" She said with feigned incredulity.

"Oh no of course I do...its just that...Karen said..."

"Don't worry cucky. I am playing with you. You are conflicted between obeying me and obeying Karen?"

"Yes." He responded with relief.

"That is easy enough." Ivana pulled out her phone and called Karen with FaceTime. "Hi darling, how is the Caribbean?"

"Its wonderful. Is everything alright?" Karen asked with some concern.

"Everything is great. Kyle has been doing a very good job. I think you will be pleased. In fact I have offered to give him a handjob for his last ejaculation of the day. But I think he is worried about disobeying you and not having the third glass of evidence."

"Oh ok. Thank you for calling. Let me talk to him."

Ivana gave the phone to Kyle. On the screen he saw Karen from her bare shoulders up. She appeared to be seated on a chaise and a naked man passed behind her. At least one other other man was hearing this conversation.

"Hi Kyle. I am pleased that things are going well. You may accept Ivana's offer. As you know, after that don't ejaculate again until I return ok sweetie."

"Yes mistress."

Karen hung up.

"Ok Kyle. Get up on the table. Bend your knees. Now come closer so i can reach your cock easily." Ivana gave him crisp instructions as she stood between his legs and started to gently trace her manicured fingernails over his balls and edge his cock. She alternated between motions, bringing him close to ejaculation then returning to his balls talking gently to him all the time.

"You have a nice cock Kyle. It is smaller than most of Karen's lovers but it is a bit bigger than my cuckold's. Not that size is everything but there is something nice about a long thick cock. One of the great things about being a hot wife is that you get to sample so many. Guys like Reggie and Milos are really big and they are nice guys. I couldn't see either one of them as an exclusive mate, but they are great as an occasional fuck. I think Karen might like it even more than me. She is quickly becoming a favourite in the club. She is so friendly in that easy going kind of way that tells a man she wants to fuck him. She is so genuine. You are lucky to be her cuckold you know. I know some of those guys would happily take your place. Karen is as new to this as you are but I really think she is going to be a wonderful hot wife. Just do as you are told, follow her lead and be patient. You will soon be a contented little cuckold."

The whole time Ivana kept him right on the edge. She knew she could make him cum at any time with a few more vigorous strokes. As soon as she stopped talking to him she did just that. When his back arched just a bit she bent down and put the head of his cock in her mouth and swallowed every drop as he shot his load into her.

"Now stand up." Ivana put her arms around Kyle's neck. "You have been a good cuckold. Keep it up." She gave him a long sensual kiss. Then she left.

...

The next day Kyle finished the last of his chores. He laundered several pairs of Karen's panties that smelled of sex and he cleaned the cum stains from the couch and floor in the basement where she had fucked four guys a few nights before. This used to be his man cave but now it was her play room and his job to clean it up.

The car pulled up around 3:00 p.m. He saw Karen get out and give her usual goodbye kiss to Milos. She came into the house looking happy and refreshed wearing a very short floral print sundress with a low cut top and a behind the neck strap. Her wedge sandals showed off her beautiful legs as always.

"Hello cucky."

"Hi Karen. Did you have a good time?"

"Yes. I did. And I brought back a present. Now this may take a bit of getting used to but it is all part of your cuckold training. It is a cream pie." She said with a smile. "Lie on the floor cuckold."

He obeyed.

Karen straddled his head and pulled up the short skirt of her dress. Right in front of his face was a white lace panty that appeared to be getting wet as he watched. She pulled her panties to the side and a large dollop of cum dripped out of her pussy into his mouth followed by a slow stream of cum.

"David was tired from the travel but I told him that I needed him to fuck me one more time because you are in training. Wasn't that nice of him. And he sure did leave a big load considering how many times I drained his balls in the last three days. And so fresh. He came inside me just as we were pulling into the driveway.. Do you like the way he tastes?" Karen lowered herself to cover his mouth with her freshly fucked pussy before he could answer.

"Yes." He obediently mumbled through the folds of her pussy.

She stayed there a long time enjoying the attention. When she did get up she quickly unclipped the strap on her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"One more surprise." Said Karen as she lowered herself onto his cock.

As she felt his dick go into her pussy it struck Karen how different things were than the stereotype. Far from being ruined or stretch out or unable to feel her husband's admittedly modest sized dick she enjoyed it thoroughly. The range of her experiences had taught her so much about her own body and relaxed her mind. She knew how to make the most of any man it seemed and she could take each for what they offered.

At the same time Kyle was thinking how much nicer it was to be fucking a real woman than jerking off in the basement. How much he revelled in the open sexuality of women like Karen and Ivana compared to those constrained by expectations and fear of judgment. As Karen put her hands on his chest to brace herself while she rode his cock he felt her vaginal muscles grip his stiffness. He reached up and put his hands on her big tits, felt her hard nipples and saw the goose flesh rise, her smile spread and her back arch as she yielded to his touch. He'd had sex with Karen so many times but never with such relaxed pleasure. Bottling all that up so he could go back to pretending he was the only man she could ever want never seemed sillier or less appealing.

As Kyle would soon learn each encounter needed to be taken as it came. Sometimes it would be earth shattering and sometimes gentle and brief. Expectations - of performance or romance or whatever - take any from the experience. Karen rode him gently until she shuddered slightly and her face became flush as she had a quiet orgasm, then she smiled down at him and kicked it into high gear until he shot his load. When she finally pulled herself off of him she straddled his face again and fed him his own cream pie. Like most men he was on the post climax decline so it was not as intensely erotic as the previous one but he was immersed in submission and he complied happily.

When he had finished has task Karen stood up. She was relaxed and beautiful and fresh as a daisy. Far from the image of a woman used, she was a woman taking what she wanted. Karen had exhausted his sex and David's and who knows what more and she looked as though she could do it ten more times.

"Come Kyle, let's clean up. Then I have one more surprise."

They showered together. When they were done she pulled three small boxes from a larger bag that Ivana had left in her closet. In one was a chastity cage for him. In one was a hot wife anklet for her. And in the last was a small necklace. First she gently put the cage on him, kept the key and put it on the necklace around her neck. Then she put the anklet in his hands and told him to put it on her right ankle. He looked at it as he put it on. It had one female gender symbol and several male gender symbols plus an "H" and a "W". Most people wouldn't look close or know what it meant, but anyone who actually saw it would soon figure it out.

"We are going to start out modestly cuckold. This cage will stay on until Tuesday at least. Depending upon how well you behave I will decide whether to permit an ejaculation or extend the time then. Now we are going out to dinner. We won't be having sex tonight of course as you will be caged. But you will be working on your oral skills. It will be just you and I until tomorrow afternoon. I have a date after that and Patrick will be coming to see me on Sunday. Understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"I am looking forward to our new life Kyle. I think we are going to enjoy it."

"So do I."