Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
policywank
policywank
1,261 Followers

Karen knew that to get the right height she would need to be squatting down with heels on so she put on a pair of ankle booties from the nearby entranceway. Click, click, click she came back into the kitchen. She pulled down Patrick's boxers and his young hard cock sprung free. She had only just glimpsed it the night before and felt it inside her pussy but it was exactly as she remembered - about 8", nice girth and seemingly hard enough to cut diamonds. Karen squat down and licked each of his balls before gently sucking them one by one. Then she licked the underside of his cock shaft while holding it from bouncing up with one hand, pausing at the head to swirl her tongue around and around then gently push it into his peehole. She knew he was aching to put it in her mouth but she stopped to lick the sensitive underside of his cockhead and kiss it gently until it twitched. With a smile she wrapped her slutty lips around it and slowly descended on Patrick's young rigid cock until it pushed into her throat and her nose touched his pubic hair. Then she pumped it up and down, sometimes halfway and sometimes all the way.

College girls didn't suck cock like this at least not the ones Patrick knew. They sucked it like they were supposed to. Karen sucked it like she wanted to. After a few moments she could tell he was having a hard time holding back so she slowed her pace. While she was savouring his dick she heard her mobile phone vibrate on the counter next to Patrick. She wrapped her hand around his dick and took it out of her mouth long enough to say. "Check and see who that is will you lover?"

"It is uncle Kyle asking of he can come up and see you."

She giggled softly while swirling her tongue around his cockhead not missing a beat in her task. "How along do you suppose you will need baby?" She asked, followed by wrapping her lips around the base of his cock head and letting her teeth sit every so gently against that shelf as she teased the tip and bottom with her tongue.

"Oh I think I am pretty much in your control aunt Karen."

"Tell him to come to the back door right away."

Karen deep throated him a couple more times before the knock came at the door. Then while Kyle waited she put just more than the head of Patrick's dick in her mouth sucking aggressively and licking the underside until he bucked and shot his load into her mouth. Again Kyle knocked while she was milking the last few drops out of Patrick, seemingly in no rush.

"Thank you aunt Karen. I think I should go."

"No just wait there." She instructed gently but firmly.

Click, click click, she strode to the back door.

"Hi Kyle." She said opening the door and leaning seductively against it.

"Hi Karen. Can I come in?"

"Come in and close the door." She turned and walked back to the kitchen with Kyle following.

"Have a seat. I'll be right with you." She said as she turned her attention to Patrick.

Kyle obeyed, although he was a little bit surprised to see Patrick.

Karen walked over to Patrick, reached up with both arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. It was obviously the type of kiss a lover gives not an aunt. "I'll see you out sweety." She took Patrick's hand and walked towards the front entrance.

In the front hall she took her time in another long embrace with Patrick. Kyle could see their reflection in the hallway mirror. As she reached up and leaned into him, Patrick instinctively put one hand on her bare ass. She took the other hand and put it on her tit and squeezed it gently. She giggled and kissed him again.

"Can I see you again?"

"Of course. Give me a call when you get settled in and we will set something up. Here give me your phone."

He did and she entered her private number. It rang once - Kyle hear her phone vibrate on the counter - then she hung up. "There now we can get in touch with one another. Bye sweety."

After he left Karen looked at the sidebar in the entry. There were four neatly arranged envelopes from the night before two with $1,750 cash in each and two with $2,000 cash in each. She did so like symmetry. She had now earned an even $15,000 getting fucked in less than a week. Then she strode back towards the kitchen into the kitchen, poured Kyle a coffee and sat down.

"What can I do for you Kyle?"

He wanted to ask. He wanted to say something. But there really wasn't much to ask or say except precisely what sexual relations Karen was having with his nephew. He put it out of his mind. He was there because had something to say and didn't know where to start so he just launched into it.

"Karen please hear me out. I know we can't go back. But I want to be near you. I want to be part of your life. I don't know how to say this so I am just going to come out and say it. Do you know what a hot wife is?"

"Yes. I do. Do you?"

Kyle had a whole script of what he was going to say and how he was going to describe it. He hadn't actually considered the possibility that she would say yes.

"Um yes, that is why I asked."

"I mean that there is plenty of internet porn around the idea, but do you really know what it means?"

"Well I think so. It is a woman who has sex with other men while her husband does not."

"In the simplest terms yes. So why do you ask?"

"Well I would like to be your cuckold."

"I see. The reason I challenge you Kyle is because the internet has a lot of nonsense. From a woman's perspective there are other factors. She has sex with men she chooses, not men he husband chooses and certainly not anybody who asks. She seeks her own personal and sexual fulfillment not a role as entertainment for her husband. You don't believe that "a hot wife is her husband's personal porn star nonsense do you Kyle?"

"N...no."

"So you want to be my cuckold? Get on your knees and lick my pussy."

She spread her legs and Kyle eagerly obeyed. After a long while she pushed his head aside, stood up and bent at the waist to a 45 degree angle and turned her ass towards him. "Now lick my asshole." Again he eagerly obeyed. A moment later she stepped away. "Cancel your day. Take that suit off and put on casual clothes. Clean up this kitchen and wait right here. I am going to shower and change. If you get all that done I will let you chauffeur me around to my errands this morning."

A half hour later Karen came back wearing a favourite new outfit. It was stay up wool stockings to mid-thigh, a short pleated skirt that left several inches of bare thigh and a matching cardigan top with a few buttons undone. It was all in light grey as were her 4" suede booties. All Kyle could see was cleavage and thigh and those ruby red lips and dark black hair that topped off her sumptuous look.

"Come." She said motioning towards the front door. They got into Kyle's BMW and she gave instructions for their first stop. She wanted a latte.

"How many times did you jerk off last night listening to me having sex Kyle?"

"Three."

"Were you looking at cuckold porn?"

"Yes."

"Is that how you found out about hot wives? Watching cuckold porn and jerking off while you eavesdrop on me having sex?"

"Yes."

"Stay here." She ran into the coffee shop and got her latte and one for him. She still remembered the way he liked it.

Then she directed him to a shopping area.

"Let me out here. See this aesthetician? I have an appointment.. Park the car. There is a bikini shop two blocks west. There is a package there on hold for me. Pick it up. Then be back out front in 45 minutes."

He did as he was told.

"Thank you Kyle." She said as she got back in the car an hour later and directed him to another destination. This one was a tattoo parlour in a less busy area of town where there was a small parking lot. "You can come in this time."

They entered the place and a thick muscular tattooed guy was behind the counter along with a buxom inked blond.

"Hello Manuel."

"Hello Miss Karen. How are you?" He smiled.

"I am good. I've decided to get my nipples pierced."

"What no tattoo?"

"Not today Manuel." She said playfully.

"Sure baby. You pick some jewelry then you come in the back eh."

"I think Ill start with simple barbells."

"Yes, good taste. Very elegant."

Karen turned to Kyle. "Sit and wait here."

Manuel led her to another room. She unbuttoned her top and opened it wide to display her big tits while the door was still open.

"Oh ya. These gonna be nice." Said Manuel as he put his hands on her nipples and tweaked them to get them firm before closing the door with a rough guffaw as he looked at Kyle.

There was just banter and friendly laughing followed by a few quick yelps. They came out a few moments later.

"You are a tough chick Karen. Most insist on the anesthetic." Said Manuel as the other girl gave her the invoice.

"Can I pay for that?" Chimed in Kyle.

"No." Said Karen as she pulled out a wad of cash.

"No really, I want to. I insist."

"You don't insist anything. Go wait in the car."

Manuel whistled and the other girl smirked as Kyle left the shop.

When she came out Karen told him to take them to a bistro. They were silent until they got there and sat.

"Kyle a cuckold's place is not to intercede. It is not your place to assert your will whether you think you are being nice or not. When I say no that is the end of it."

"I'm sorry. I just..."

"No 'you just'. You accept my prerogative or you leave. Failing to do so with an excuse is not acceptable. Being nice and letting you get away with being an overbearing tool because 'you just' didn't mean it is what led my to discontent in our marriage. I wasted time hoping that you would see me as an equal. Now I know that was wrong. It is not just that it isn't up to you to decide if I am equal. The fact is you are not equal to me. That is the place a cuckold comes from. Do you get that Kyle?"

"I think so."

"You think so?"

"I know so. Sorry Karen."

After that she changed the topic to other matters. She didn't want to embrace the topic further. As they finished up a light lunch her phone rang.

"Hi there. Well aren't you the eager beaver? I meant after you get settled in like the end of the first week, not lunch time." She laughed. "No sweety I am busy today and I'll be out of town for a few days. How about next Sunday afternoon? No I don't think Saturday night will work. Yup, I'll see you Sunday. I am looking forward to it too."

She hung up the phone.

"Ok Kyle. You pay for lunch. I'll meet you outside."

He did as instructed. When he got outside he heard her wrapping up a conversation. "Ya, 10 to 15 minutes. Ok see you then."

They got into the car and she gave him an address and told him to take her there. When he pulled up she simply looked at him and said. "Go home and wait for me to text you to come pick me up. I am guessing about three hours."

He did as he was told.

When he picked her up late that afternoon she was in a good mood. The cloud of their earlier interaction had lifted. Kyle liked it much better this way and was more than willing to be obedient to keep it so.

"Come inside." She instructed as they got out of the car.

"Kyle I think you understand why I got upset with you earlier but I want to expand on that. See it is those little things that undermine my position and personal agency. Parents, society, men, authorities corral us little bit by little bit into accepting a certain place. It is mostly done under the guise of being generous or helping or protecting or teaching. But here is the thing. If being generous requires you to make someone feel dependent you aren't doing a good thing. If helping requires you to make someone feel helpless...If protecting requires you to make someone feel threatened...If teaching requires you to make someone feel ignorant then you aren't doing a good thing. Do you understand?"

Kyle nodded.

"The truth is that men do things for me and give me things all the time. I am worth it. But they and you must accept that I will not have anyone imposing their views or expectations upon me. Now, do you still think you want to be my cuckold?"

"Yes, I really do Karen."

"Ok I am going to lay out for you my perspective. I love you Kyle. But that isn't necessarily tied to sexual exclusivity. Nor is it tied to exclusivity of feelings. Some people feel otherwise and that is ok...for them. But it is not true for me. People will tell us that if I love you I would abide by their guidelines of what that means for how I must behave. But they are being selective and hypocritical because they like to see the world in neat little boxes and my sexual behaviour frightens them. We all have things that we will or won't give up for love. Those who say you should do anything just have a different list of inclusion because giving up anything includes giving up exclusivity. Agree or don't agree, I don't give a shit what others say we are supposed to do for love. I know that sounds preachy but I am not trying to compel you to agree with me. I am just making my view clear because I don't ever want to come back to trite views of what love must mean to me. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Not only do I have lovers, but they are not anonymous bodies and cocks. You know I have been seeing David since I left you. I care for him. It's not love although it might be someday. But either way I don't see him taking your place. I don't mean to make that sound so uncertain, but that is life...have you ever noticed how many of our friends who professed perpetual love are now divorced?"

"Yes. I have. And so did I before I cheated on you."

"Exactly. David and others have a role in my life, sexually or emotionally or both. Each is unique just like we have family and friends that occupy different roles without one necessarily being better than the other...or being jealous of one another. And I have found that I have the appetite and capacity to engage with a range of different men each of whom offer something different. Sometimes I encounter a man who appeals to me in a certain way and others times I am seeking a man of a certain type. Do you understand?"

"Yes I do Karen. I don't expect exclusivity of you."

"Kyle I have thought about our relationship and what you have said and I do like the prospect of you being my cuckold. I want to be clear that I am not looking for some better or different man who will take on the role of monogamous husband. Cuckold is not some secondary or temporary role. You can be an occasional lover like David and the others or my cuckold...either or neither, but not both. And you are the only man to whom I give that option. For the others it is occasional lover or nothing."

"I want to be your cuckold."

"Then you need to understand what I expect. I am stating what I want so we can decide if we want the same things...not to force you to comply."

"I know."

"I want a cuckold who will be submissive and submit to a female led relationship. You will be in my service. You will focus on my satisfaction. I will be your mistress. If you are good I will reward you as I see fit. My intention is to treat you well within this very unconventional context. But I am not your personal porn star or entertainment. Don't even waste my time thinking about such an idea unless you accept that."

"I do."

"Kyle you already know that I have had many lovers since seeing you. To some people I am a slut. But there is one more thing." Karen proceeded to tell Kyle about the club.

"Wow. I didn't see that coming." Responded Kyle after a long pause. His cock was rock hard.

"So you see, I am not only a slut. I am a whore. And now I want to be a hot wife. If it isn't you I will likely find another cuckold. It won't be a secret Kyle. I don't plan to make a big announcement, but I bump into people we know all the time when I am with other men. I won't censor myself to maintain a charade. We can tell friends and family that our relationship is open but many people will know the truth." They took a long silent pause. "That is a lot to absorb. Go back to your apartment and think about all this. If you still want to be my cuckold in the morning be naked in the kitchen with a fresh pot of coffee at 8 a.m."

Karen leaned over and gave Kyle a kiss on the cheek then went to bed.

...

Kyle knew he was supposed to find this whole proposition repulsive, humiliating and degrading. But he couldn't turn away. He badly wanted to be her submissive cuckold. All the things that he imagined would happen turned him on. He didn't know how he would handle the humiliation and the fact that people would know of his role. Yet full acceptance also seemed like it would be a weight off his shoulders to no longer need to put up a pretence - he almost imagined it would be like a gay man coming out of the closet. In the back of his mind he maintained the possibility that if it didn't work he could leave. But he was certain he wanted to give it a try.

The next day he did as he had been instructed and Karen awoke to the smell of coffee. She put her wedding ring on for the first time in a long time, grab her small piece of luggage and went downstairs.

"Good morning cuckold. Welcome to you new life."

"Good morning mistress."

Neither believed he needed to address her this way but they both enjoyed it. Kyle noticed her wedding ring and her luggage.

"I am going to the Caribbean with David for a few days. I will be back on Friday. Pour me a cup of coffee and come and sit."

Kyle obeyed.

"The other night when Patrick was here you heard me downstairs with the other men. You probably hear me with other men quite a bit don't you."

"Yes I do."

"You told me you masturbated three times. Do you jerk off overtime you hear me fucking other men?"

"Usually. Yes." Responded Kyle as a wave of embarrassment and relief at not needing to hide it swept over him simultaneously.

"Today is Tuesday. And I will be back Friday. You will masturbate three times a day every day except Friday. On Friday you will edge yourself for 20 minutes but you will not cum. Cancel your work week. Call in sick or do whatever you have to do but do not take any calls or have any interaction except to tell them you won't be there. Stay here in this house naked. I have a list of chores and tasks organized by day." She handed a piece of paper. "A woman named Ivana will be stopping by to check on your progress. She is also a hot wife and you will obey her absolutely. Is that clear?"

"Yes mistress."

Karen's phone vibrated with an incoming text. She typed a quick answer then returned her attention to Kyle.

"My car is here. Do your first one now. Masturbate into a glass for me. Quickly." She leaned back and sipped on her coffee - patient but imperious - waiting for her instructions to be obeyed.

Kyle got a glass and immediately began stroking himself in front of Karen. He imagined he looked like a pervert hunched over slightly as he brought himself off grunting involuntarily as he jizzed into the glass. It was slightly humiliating. He knew it was not erotic for her. Karen stood up and took the glass from him.

"Each time you jerk off you will do it into a glass, write the time and date onto a piece of masking tape, stick it to the glass and put it in the fridge. I want to see the evidence upon my return." Karen then looked down at the glass and swirled it slightly like a glass of scotch or brandy. She drank it in one smooth gulp. Then she gave Kyle a wet kiss on the mouth making sure he could share just a slight salty taste.

"I love you sweetie. Do your chores and be a good boy for Ivana."

Karen left the house and drove away with Milos at the wheel.

...

Ivana did come over that day and the next and the next. She was authoritative but very nice. Kyle really liked having her around and the direction she gave him. Each time she inspected his work and took inventory of his ejaculations.

policywank
policywank
1,261 Followers