Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks Ivana."

"One thing I would really emphasize is that even if you have uncovered his true nature he will still struggle to reconcile his circumstances to a lifetime of conditioning. If you want him to have peace of mind you must be very firm and laying down the rules. A cuckold's greatest anxiety will come from dwelling on what he 'should' do in the circumstance. You can take that anxiety away by providing only one path. Communicate but never negotiate."

"So how do you deal with it?"

"I am the clear leader in our marriage. We talk about everything and he is allowed to say or ask anything. But at the end of it all I make the decision in my sole discretion and expect complete obedience. Any failure to obey is punished without exception. I know that sounds harsh, but if you start making exceptions (even for compassionate reasons) you create the possibility that he can get change your mind. That in turn leads to the anxiety that will make it more difficult for him to accept his role.

Karen and Ivana spent another couple hours talking about the club and cuckolding.

...

It was only three days later that Ivana called Karen to say that one of the club members wanted a date with her the next night, a Wednesday.

"So how does he know about me."

"I told him. Tom called looking for a date for a formal gala tomorrow night. Its a charity fundraiser. He asked for another woman named Cynthia who isn't available but I told him you would be ideal. He is CEO of a medium-sized private corporation out of New York. One of his key executives was supposed to attend but he got called away at the last minute and Tom agreed to step in. Tom is a single guy. He is very much like I described to you the other day. He could probably get any one of a dozen women that would jump at the chance but they are always trying to be his new girlfriend. He much prefers the club ladies for these type of events."

"Ok. You said formal. So I assume he will be black-tie. Can I get away with something slinky and sexy or should I dial it down a bit."

"Oh no. Go for it. He loves sexy and isn't afraid to turn a few heads as long as it is formal."

Karen had the perfect gown. It was an almost nude colour and it was full length. But it hugged her every curve. The front came up to her neck clinging to her firm tummy and big tits. It was sleeveless and open from mid back up. So the clingy front stopped short of covering her full breasts, leaving a full shot of side boob including the under curvature where they hung perfectly. Below the waist it sat delicately on her firm athletic bum and clung to her thighs flowing freely only below mid-thigh. All that was required to complement the dress were 4" strappy heels and a tiny thong that wouldn't show any panty lines.

She added a touch of blush, subtle eye shadow and red lipstick plus a pair of shimmering gold earrings and a clutch that matched her gown.

The doorbell rang.

"Hi, you must be Karen?"

"Hi. Tom. Yes I must be. Either that or I am really over dressed." She laughed. "Come in please."

Tom closed the door behind him. As he turned back to Karen she stepped towards him and wrapped her arms around his neck pressing her breasts into him while she kissed him full on the mouth.

"I like to get things off to a positive start if that is ok with you Tom."

"It sure is."

"Is my outfit ok? Tell me honestly. I'm not looking for an ego boost. I just want to make sure I am on the right wavelength for the event."

"Spectacular."

"MMM. I'm looking forward to our date Tom." She leaned in and kissed him again and they were on their way.

Outside was a limousine with a driver standing in wait. As they approached he opened the door.

Karen looked at him directly. "What is your name?"

"Milos."

"Thank you Milos. I'm Karen. Nice to meet you."

Most of the women Tom knew barely acknowledged the driver and if they did they treated them like the "help". He noticed Karen's warmth and so did Milos.

She entered first. When Tom got in she shimmied up next to him, took his hand and played it on her knee then turned towards him so her tit brushed up against his arm.

"So what is the event we are attending tonight Tom." She made a point of addressing him and looking him right in the eye. Karen had a way of making anyone feel as though they were the most important person in the world when she wanted to. They soon relaxed into one another's space and chatted about all manner of topics. Tom liked the fact that she was clearly intelligent, articulate and engaged in addition to being sexy as hell.

All evening Tom could barely take his eyes off of Karen and he loved the fact that most of the other men couldn't either. Meanwhile she flowed elegantly from one conversation to the next. In fact, she did have a lot of experience as both her job and Kyle's had taken her to many such events. Throughout she stuck close to Tom, pressing into his arm or whispering gently in his ear or backing into his arm so his hand would come to rest just below her waist and partly on her bum. Before they were done the salad he was seriously considering ditching the whole affair and taking her back to his hotel room...but he was already in her thrall and enjoying her lead.

By the time the event wrapped up Tom was convinced that every person he had seen was blown away by Karen. She was gorgeous, intelligent and engaging. During the silent auction (all proceeds to the charity) her playful banter and genuine interest in the people they were chatting with and what they thought of each item almost certainly drove up the price on a few items. Rich and powerful people were anxious to part with their money as a way of participating in her energy. It is a gift to get people to part with their money willingly and enjoy every minute of it. Tom figured she must have added $20,000 to the charity's coffers by force of her own personality.

By 10:00 the event wrapped up. When they walked out the front door Tom's arm was around Karen and he was enjoying the absolute certainty of knowing that is what she wanted. And when they entered the car she said hello to Milos again. He was a stoic looking eastern European man in his early 60's. Tom and the club had used his services for years and never seen him smile the way he did when he looked at Karen.

Inside the car, Karen let her passion be known. She pulled herself up to Tom with one hand behind his neck while she grabbed his other hand and put it on her big tit while she kissed him.

"I had a good time tonight Tom. Do you want to come back to my place or go to your hotel?" She asked with the clear implication that the night was not over.

"Let's go to my hotel."

They made out like horny teenagers while Milos drove to the destination.

"Goodnight and thank you so much." Karen said to Milos as they exited the car.

"You are most welcome ma'am."

Inside Tom's penthouse suite hotel room, Karen strode four steps into the room ahead of Tom. Then she turned to face him, unclasped the dress behind her neck, peeled off the front to liberate her big tits then wiggled out of the rest of it. She stepped clear of her dress wearing only a g-string and heels and handed it to Tom. "Would you mind hanging that up for me please." She asked as she handed it to him where he stood in front of the closet.

As he hung up her dress and his own tuxedo jacket she strode ahead into the suite. She walked to the window and out onto the terrace, seemingly oblivious to her nudity. When she came back inside Tom was right there. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him then leaned back and asked. "What are we drinking?"

"Scotch for me."

"Sounds good."

She went to the wet bar and poured one for each of them. Then she came back to where he stood, gently shoved him onto the couch and curled her legs up on the couch as she sat next to him. Without asking she unbuttoned his shirt, got up and walked behind the couch to remove it. Then she knelt in front of him and unzipped his pants, took off his shoes and socks and pulled everything off. Karen cooed gently and smiled as she ran her hands up his thighs and took hold of his cock. She slowed her pace touching and caressing him while she chatted amiably. She knew he liked her naked and sexual presence. There was no rush to get to sucking and fucking. They both knew that would come. But this intimacy set the stage. What kind of woman talks about the nights events and what is going on in the world while she strokes your dick and occasionally nibbles on it too? Tom loved it.

When Tom finished his scotch Karen stood up and climbed into his lap straddling him and facing him. He grabbed her big tits with both hands and buried his face in them - squeezing, licking, sucking on her nipples. He lost himself there to the point that most women would have become frustrated. But when he finally looked up Karen was smiling.

"Go ahead. You want to motor boat them don't you Tom?"

They both laughed and then he did it.

She wasn't faking. There was a time when Karen may have lost patience with a man doing that to her. Why? Because it was objectifying? Because having her tits squeezed isn't much stimulation for her? Maybe. But she could see he liked it and that was enough now. She was master of her own sexuality and she felt so much freer to give back.

"What do you want now baby?"

"I want to lick your pussy and asshole." He blurted out.

"Alright." She said as she stood up. "Like this." She sat on the edge of the coffee table and spread her legs up in the air and wide holding herself athletically in place. "Or like this." She crawled onto the table on all fours and put her ass in the air and her head down while she arched her back.

"Exactly like that."

She wiggled her ass as he crawled up behind her and slowly peeled off her panties to reveal a perfectly groomed pussy and ass. He tried to go slow but he just couldn't resist. He dove in a gorged himself - licking and sucking and taking in her every scent. He went from rim job to tongue fucking her asshole so rapidly she gasped in pleasant surprise.

After about 15 minutes he stood up. She turned and looked over her shoulder. "Do you want to fuck me?"

He nodded.

"How about you fuck me from behind right here."

No further clarification required. Tom stepped forward, pried open her pussy lips with his dick and plunged it into her. His oral attentions already had her well lubricated and stimulated. She liked the roughness of his fucking as he held her hips and plowed her with his cock. She soon had a small orgasm and a moment later she felt his body tense as he shot his load into her.

When Tom pulled his dick out of Karen she stayed there for a moment. He watched her sway gently as her full wet pussy lips oozed out the cum he had just put into her. Then she stood up.

"What now sweety? I would be happy to stay a while but I know you are a busy man and you have to fly home in the morning."

"It's only 11:30."

"Then how about we watch a late night show and you have your way with me again when it is done?"

Karen grabbed the remote and curled up to Tom on the couch. They watched TV for an hour with very few words.

When they were done she took him to bed. He licked her pussy - they both were well aware that she hadn't cleaned up from the last fucking - then mounted her missionary style. Karen wrapped her arms and legs around Tom. They made love slowly as their bodies found a gentle rhythm together. It was such a slow build that it surprised her a little when a powerful orgasm overtook her - toes curled, nails digging into his back, big tits shuddering like jelly as he thrust hard into her and filled her with cum once again.

"Please stay." He said when they were done. She did.

The next morning they got up at 7:00. Tom ordered room service. It was obvious that they both wanted to fuck again but he was running late. She planned to take a cab home, but he would have none of it. He would take a cab to the airport so Milos could take her home after she showered. And then he was gone.

She did stay and take a shower knowing he would take care of the checkout. When she put her dress back on and grabbed her clutch she found an envelope inside. There was a note saying "Thank you so much for a wonderful evening and welcome to the club" and $3,000 cash.

When she walked out of the hotel there was Milos.

"Hello Milos."

"Hello Karen."

...

"What the hell did you do with Tom?" Said Ivana almost yelling over the phone later the same day.

"What...I...We just...I thought he had a good time...I'm sorry...I don't understand."

"Sorry? No sweety. He thinks you are the best thing ever. I asked him how your night was on a scale of 1 to 10 and he said 4,000. Word is out. I've got 20 guys begging to be next. I don't know if the rest of ladies can live up to this."

"So this is good right? I mean I'm glad he is happy but I don't want the ladies pissed at me."

"It is great babe. When are you ready for another date?"

"Well anytime guess. But it is nice to have a little time to plan. Do you mean tonight?"

"Gorgeous Karen I could have 10 guys on your doorstep in 15 minutes. But I think maybe tomorrow would be good. I mean keep them waiting just a while."

The next night was a Friday and Karen had another great date that ended with another rich guy fucking her. This time at home and the "tip" was $2,000.

Ivana called her the next day with two dates one for that night (a Saturday night) and another for Sunday afternoon.

"Reggie is pretty low key but raunchy and likes rough sex once you unlock his shyness. He plans to take you to a private party. It will be pretty risqué and sexual. Is that ok?"

"Sure. And tomorrow?"

"Glenn wants to take you to a football game with three other guys. He has a private box."

"Four guys!?"

"Don't worry, I know you are going to love it."

"The other guys are in the club?"

"Oh yes. I don't let outside men get introduced unless I have vetted them and you know about it."

"Ok. Ivana, what is the deal with Milos?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well he always seems to be the driver. So I assume he knows what is up. And he seems like a nice guy."

"Oh yes. Milos has been driving for us for a while. He doesn't look a day over 45 but that guy is 60. Fit, strong and hung like a horse."

"So he participates sometimes."

"Yes. If asked. But he seems to prefer one on one."

"By whom?"

"Only the ladies can ask. All the men present have been pre-approved. They aren't allowed to change it up unless I or the woman agrees. But all the guys like him so if you want to invite him along you can but it has to be you."

"Also. Ivana I am a little thrown by the money. Even a professional doesn't get this."

"What do you mean even a professional? From what I have heard you are the best of the best. And like I said, these guys want something different and money is really no object. Is it bothering you?"

"No. It just seems odd to get this kind of cash for having a good time. I don't want there to be some big IOU at the end of it all."

"There isn't."

It was 3:00 in the afternoon when Karen had that conversation with Ivana. An hour later Kyle came to her door looking to talk. He was struggling to tell her how much he missed her and how much he wanted her. They both knew he had heard her getting fucked the night before. She let him fuck her, but only after eating her pussy, and sent him on his way so she could get ready for her date.

...

So Reggie was shy but raunchy. What to do about that?

Karen decided to push it a little. She wore thigh high leather boots that came to just above her knee. They were a soft supple matte finish leather with a 4" heel. And she wore a leather dress that came just less than halfway down her thigh, leaving 4" of exposed skin between boots and dress. The dress was tailored to her curves and had one big chunky zipper down the front which she left unzipped enough to show her full cleavage.

This time she wore a darker blue/black eyeshadow and a deep red lipstick.

When the door bell rang she opened it to a cerebral looking black man with horn rimmed glasses. He was tall 6'3" and lean and very handsome.

Karen smiled. "You must be Reggie." As he stared at her slightly ogling. "Come in."

As was now her custom she wrapped her arms around him and laid a big sultry kiss on his lips. This was the first time Karen had ever dated a black man.

"I hope my out fit is ok."

"Oh it is perfect." said Reggie enthusiastically.

Again there was Milos waiting by the car. This time Karen bounced up to him with a smile, leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. "Good evening Milos."

"Hi Karen." He smiled back.

Ivana was right. The party was pretty risqué. There was lots of drinking and drugs and sexy outfits. There was also a stunning range of diversity - straight, gay, transexual and a veritable united nations of cultural and racial diversity. They chatted with everyone. Reggie said he had an early morning appointment and didn't like to imbibe too much so they stayed pretty sober. The environment was intoxicating enough.

There were lots of nooks and crannies in the house where people were engaging in various degrees of intimate activity. She remembered Ivana had said Reggie was shy and might take some time to open up. Meanwhile she badly wanted to taste her first black cock. So she made her move. Karen took Reggie's hand and led him outside where the crowd was a little thinner. At a back corner of the yard was a fairly open space where a section of fence ran behind some bushes and a flower bed. In between was a spot where they could walk right up to the fence. It was out of the way but by no means private. At least a half a dozen guests could see them. She gently pushed his back towards the fence, kissed him then slid down his body until she was on her haunches staring at his crotch.

"You know I have never sucked a black dick before."

"Hmmm. Well you are in for a treat then slut." Reggie said grabbing her hair roughly in one hand and unzipping his pants with the other. He pulled his big dick out a positioned her head to stuff it into her mouth. She didn't need the help but it was clear that he enjoyed taking control. Karen's pussy was dripping wet thinking about how this looked to others. She opened her mouth and took his thick 9" black cock into her throat. He went gently at first but once her throat opened to accommodate him he started fucking her face. It seemed so long ago that she was struggling not to gag on David's cock. Now she was an expert having deep-throated many men in the ensuing months. This time there was no need for the gentle subtleties of cock sucking that she had learned so well. Reggie soon tensed up as he shot his load into Karen's mouth. It was thick and voluminous and she could quite swallow it all so it overflowed and trickled down her chin onto cleavage.

"That's a good girl."

Karen stood, wiped the cum of her chin and licked it off of her fingers.

"Thank you Reggie."

Half an hour later they left and Milos drove them to Reggie's house.

"Like I said I do have to get up early in the morning."

"Does that mean I shouldn't come in or that I should come in but you only have time for a quicky?"

"I have time for a quicky." Smiled Reggie.

When Milos opened the door Karen said that she would be only a few minutes if he could wait. It was a large modern house with tons windows and a round marble table in the entry foyer. Milos was outside smoking a cigarette leaning back against the hood of his car with a full view of the scene and Karen knew it.

Without a word she unzipped her dress and dropped it on the floor. Then she walked to the table and bent at the waist with her hands on the table. Reggie walked up behind her, lifted her right leg up onto the table, pushed her face down and slapped her hard on the ass. She yelped and smiled to herself in anticipation of rough sex and her first black man. He gave her pussy a little spank, slapped her tits and pinched her nipple. This was definitely new territory, but her pleasure was in being compliant. She heard his zipper and felt his big dick painting the engorged lips of her pussy. Reggie grasped her hair with his left hand while his right hand grope her tit and squeeze her nipple and he fucked her like he owned her. His big cock split her open and his muscular body slammed into her.