Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had never been treated so roughly. His groping hands, his powerful thrusts filling her wet cunt, the modest pain from the pinching of her tits, the way his big dick touched every part of her and stroked her pussy lips as he fucked her. It all built to a powerful crescendo as her lips started to quiver. "Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me."

"That's it slut, you like that big black cock don't you."

"Yes." She screamed so loud she was sure Milos would hear.

"Say it slut."

"Fuck me with your big black dick." Karen howled as he plowed her pussy.

She was still shuddering with orgasm when she felt him tense and dump his load deep inside her. It was deeper than any man had ever been and it felt like a jet of his manhood coating her insides.

When he was done, Reggie became very gentle. He slowly pulled himself off of Karen, helped her down and held her dress for her to put on. He zipped it up, even lower than before so her tits almost spilled out. Then he gave her a very gentle kiss, picked up her purse, slipped an envelope into it and gave it to her.

"Thank you Karen. I really enjoyed our date and you are one amazing lady."

She walked out almost in a trance and got into the car. Still wobbly from the hard fucking she had just received, with Reggie's cum starting to ooze down her thighs.

"Thank you Milos."

"Home Karen?"

"Yes please."

By the time they got there Karen was back in control of her faculties. When Milos opened the door she bounced out with her usual happy enthusiasm. As he stood there with his hand on the door Karen put her hand on his.

"Milos why is it that you always seem to be my driver. I mean it is my pleasure, but I am curious."

"I have driven for the club for many years."

"Yes, but you must be busy other places."

"Karen my company has many cars on the road. And it is MY company. I make sure I am assigned to you. I like you."

"I like you too Milos. Um, would you like to come in?"

"Yes. I would."

Once inside Karen led him to the kitchen, served him a drink and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor.

"Do you like me like this Milos?"

"Yes I do."

A man of few words Milos picked Karen up and put her on the kitchen table. He laid her on her back and spread her legs and told her to keep them there spread and pointed at the ceiling. Then he unzipped his pants and pulled out the biggest cock she had ever seen. It was at least an inch longer than Reggie's and thicker.

"Oh my!"

"Good thing Reggie already got you warmed up, huh Karen?"

"Ya."

Then Milos proceeded to split her in two. He wasn't rough like Reggie. He was slow and deliberate and powerful. For at least half an hour Milos kept Karen there impaled on his long fat cock...wriggling, writhing, moaning and bucking through orgasm after orgasm...legs in the air, unable to stop her body's response to his massive cock. She was screaming in ecstasy. Her lips were numb and all her extremities were tingling when he finally filled her with his seed.

It must have been five minutes after his cock softened and left her pussy before she regained her composure. He stayed there holding her now in a seated position. And when they were done he finished his drink and left. She walked him to the front door and gave him her usual deep kiss goodbye.

"Thank you Milos. I hope we can do that again sometime."

"Thank you Karen. Me too."

She went back to the kitchen picked up her purse with $2,500 cash from Reggie and dress dragging it behind her as she walked to her bedroom. She felt like her pussy was more engorged and drenched in cum than it ever had been.

Kyle texted her. "Can I come see you?" Barely 10 minutes after he heard Milos drive away.

"No. Not tonight." She replied. She heard him downstairs. Beyond question he heard her getting fucked by Milos and it was in that context that he asked for a visit.

...

Kyle called her cellphone at 10:00 the next morning but she ignored it. Glenn would be picking her up for the game at 1:00 and she wanted to take her time. Fifteen minutes later he sent her an email. Slightly perturbed at his insistence she opened it in case something serious was going on.

"I am very sorry to pester you. Please don't be mad at me." Well at least he understands his place she thought. "I got a call from my step-sister yesterday. Her son Patrick is transferring schools. His residence won't be ready until Monday. But he has a long drive and wants to come Sunday. She was hoping he could stay with "us". I am so sorry but she raised this possibility with me months ago. I should have told her then that we aren't together anymore but I didn't want to get into it. There is no room for him in the basement. Is there any way he can stay in the spare room? I promise I will tell him about us and he'll be gone Monday."

"Ok Kyle. But I will be out this afternoon so if that is when he is arriving you will have to let him in."

"I will. Thank you so much Karen. Again I am really sorry."

Kyle's step sister was nice enough. She hadn't seen Patrick in about three years but she figured he would be 20 years old now. It was a bit of a surprise but there was no need to be inhospitable. Besides she would probably be coming home late. She put it out of her mind, made a late breakfast and showered. She had slept soundly and was well rested. It felt like she'd had a vigorous workout the night before but she was none the worse for wear.

She picked out a pair of tight low slung jeans, a bustier style halter top and 4" wedge sandals. The prospect of being with four men had her humming with anticipation and feeling especially slutty. She was determined to embrace it.

Glenn rang the door bell and as usual she invited him in and laid a big intimate kiss on him to start things of right. Milos was there holding the car door open with his wide grin. Karen planted a kiss on his cheek and brushed her tits against his arm as they greeted one another.

In the back of the limo were the other three men. Todd and Carl were sitting on the front facing seat. Juan was sitting on the rear facing seat. Karen jumped in between Todd and Carl.

"Nice to meet you Todd." Karen turned to face him and pulled his face to hers for a full wet kiss.

"And nice to see you again Carl." As she turned to him and gave him the same attention.

She put her hand on the inside of the thighs of the men on either side of her and gave a little squeeze, lingering there. Then as the car pulled away. she jumped across to sit between Juan and Glenn.

"Nice to met you Juan. And hi again Glenn." As they both got the same warm reception.

As Karen curled her fingers around their inner thighs she felt a brief palpably awkward moment. This scenario was likely not new to the men but they knew it was for her. And even within this heightened sexual tension they weren't quite sure how to get the ball rolling.

"I am looking forward to the game." She enthused with a big smile. "Who are you rooting for Carl?"

"Bears all the way."

"Todd?"

"Bears." He smiled.

"Glenn?"

"Jags."

"Oh traitor huh." She joked. "Juan?"

"Jags."

"Well it looks like I better site between Todd and Carl. I am a Bears girl." She jumped across to the other seat.

"Can I change my pick?" Asked Juan playfully.

"Nope. But don't worry I won't discriminate against the visitors."

"How do we know?" Juan asked playfully.

"Well I tell you what. Everybody pick a points spread...and after the game I'll fuck you in the order of how close you were to the end result."

"That sounds fair. I've gotta love a woman who knows how a point spread works" Said Carl. "But I think that until then the home team should get some favouritism."

He put his arm around her and leaned in for a kiss. Karen responded by leaning into him. He moved his other hand up to grab her big tit while they made out for a brief second. Then she turned to Todd for the same treatment.

"Well we don't want the guest team to feel left out." She jumped back across the seat again.

Within a few minutes every man had made out with her and had a full feel of her big tits. The ice was broken. For the remainder of the ride everyone chatted comfortably.

"I haven't been to a private box here in a year or so." Karen said as they pulled up. "But last I remember the stadium staff are in and out with snacks and drinks so we probably need to save the XXX activity until later, but R-rated is fine."

"Exactly right." Said Glenn, marvelling at how natural and comfortable she was.

Walking into the stadium, Karen grabbed onto two men. Alternately holding hands or wrapping her arms around them she was just loving being the centre of attention.

The box held 12 but it was just the five of them that day. All were genuinely interested in the game. So the physical affection was limited to subtle kisses and nudges. At halftime, Todd was in the lead. Karen was standing at a standup table sipping her drink. Todd came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her cupping both of her breasts. "It looks like I will be the lucky one."

Karen reached one arm back and behind his head and turned to kiss him. "Everyone is going to get lucky today, but you might be first." She joked.

But the Jags mounted a comeback and Juan claimed his prize. "Back to your place babe?" He asked her.

"Sure."

All the way back to Karen's place Juan monopolized her physical attentions while they all playfully chatted. Once inside she led them all to Kyle's former man cave, now her play room. She turned on the TV so the guys could watch the second game of the day. Todd and Carl set-up the balls for a game of billiards while Karen ran upstairs to change into something sexy. She came back moments later wearing a fishnets dress that barely covered her ass and silicone stripper heels.

Juan wasted no time intercepting her before any of the other guys could steal his prize. He had a foot stool pushed up against the couch so that he could lay her on her back perpendicular to the couch. That way she was easily accessible from three sides. He led her to that spot and held her in his arms, kissing and nuzzling as his hands explored her body. Then he gently pushed her onto her back. Karen lay there fondling her breasts as Juan undressed in front of her. Her eyes were on him but she could tell through her peripheral vision that the other men were stripping down as they watched Juan push her legs up and start to lick her pussy. After just a few moments he stood with his cock in his hand and slowly inserted it in to her pussy. "You'll be getting lots of dick today babe."

Soon Juan found a smooth rhythm fucking Karen with her legs spread in the air moaning gently. Glenn appeared on one side of her head, thick cock hanging down. She instinctively took him into her mouth. Todd's cock appeared on the other side but only for a minute followed by Carl. They were playing a game of billiards - alternating between one another putting their cock in Karen's mouth when the other was taking his shot.

After about 10 minutes Juan pace picked up then stopped abruptly. "I want to tit fuck this slut." He crawled up and straddled Karen pushing her "dress" up to her armpits as she squeezed her tits together around his cock. As he thrust his long dick up to her lips Glenn moved around and she felt his thick cock enter her pussy. He wasn't as long as Reggie or Milos but he was thicker than all but Milos. She felt her cunt pried open as Juan's pace picked up. Karen bent her head forward and caught most of his cum on her mouth but some splattered on to her face. She was having trouble not screaming from the feeling of Glenn's fat dick stuffing her cunt as she licked Juan's dick clean. Juan had barely dismounted her when there was another cock hanging in front of her face.

For the next 40 minutes she lost track of which man was where. It was a blur. Cock and cum filled her pussy and mouth. Slowly they became spent, turning their attention to the game until just Carl was fucking her slowly and gently. He leaned forward kissing her mouth and sucking on her nipples oblivious to the cum that she knew he must be tasting. Much slower and more methodical than the others he skillfully worked her to orgasm. As he neared his climax he hitched his arms under her knees and folded her up like a suitcase grabbing her big tits with his powerful hands leaving her pussy seemingly more bare and exposed as he pounded her. Her back arched, her toes curled and her fingernails dug into his back as orgasm overtook her body. She wailed and moaned without restraint as all that had built up inside her was released. When he finally unloaded his load she was shuddering and shaking.

All the men watched and marvelled at her wild abandon. On the other side of the basement wall Kyle jerked off as he heard his ex-wife climax and the voices of multiple men who were fucking her.

Carl climbed off of Karen and she got up. After cleaning herself up she grabbed a drink and just hung out with the men as the game wrapped up. She felt like a stripper and enjoyed the comfort of her nudity. When the game ended, Juan said he needed to leave soon. Todd and Glenn said they did too.

"How about a little spit roast Karen?"

"You will have to show me just how that works."

Juan put her on her knees and started fucking her doggy style while Todd put his cock in front of her mouth. She needed no further instruction. It was instinctive now A slut sucks that cock as soon as it gets close to her mouth. This time it was just the three of them taking turns while Carl watched each man dump their load into her pussy.

Juan and Glenn were already dressed as Todd was finishing inside of her. Moments later she was still on her knees with her head down breathing heavily, regaining her composure as she felt their collective cum running down her thighs. Juan came over and kissed her gently on the cheek. "Thanks Karen, hope to see you again soon."

"Oh wait, I'll see you out."

"No need darlin. You stay here and take care of Carl."

The other two men kissed her cheek, thanked her and said good bye. By this time Carl was behind her with his hand on her back. She assumed he was going to fuck her, but instead he shocked her. She felt Carl's tongue on her pussy licking up all of the jizz that was oozing out of her. Her cunt was sensitive and tingling as he gently cleaned her until there was no more then he continued on down her thighs. Nobody had ever done that for her before. In the last few months several guys including Kyle had licked her pussy after she had been fucked but never had they eaten a fresh gooey cream pie. She was still tingling form the excitement of it when Carl shocked her again.

"I want to fuck you in the ass."

Karen gulped then heard herself say. "Ok but be gentle. I've never done that before." She stayed there head down and ass up in the air. She had wondered about anal for along time and Carl was gentle and not too big. Carl licked his finger and gently eased them into Karen's asshole. With the other hand he scooped some of her pussy juices and spread them around the area, but he wasn't satisfied. He moved away for a moment and she felt a cool lubricant drip onto her asshole. He evidently came prepared. Carl worked this into her asshole and put some on his hard dick.

"It will be most uncomfortable when I enter but it gets easier after that." Said Carl as he gently pressed his hard cock against her puckered virgin asshole.

As it slowly yielded he gave it a quick thrust to pass the sphincter. Karen yelped while he held her hips. But she stayed in place and let out a low guttural grunt as she felt his shaft slowly press into he colon. It felt good in a strange sort of way. It didn't have the orgasmic sensitivity of her pussy but it did transmit some sensitivity to the interior parts of her sexual organs. And it seemed enormously dirty and sexually wanton...on her knees, ass in the air getting ass fucked by the fourth of a group of guys who just got through using her.

Carl had been building to this so he was ready to burst pretty quickly especially with Karen's tight ass wrapped around his dick. It was an interesting and exciting first experience but Karen was just as happy that he came quickly. Her whole being was swimming in erotic senses as she felt the stream of cum from his cock fill her asshole.

After they were done, Karen cleaned up and they went to bed together.

A half hour later, Karen was parched. She slipped into the kitchen still wearing her fishnet dress to grab a glass of water. As she stood there she heard noises from the sitting room adjacent to the kitchen. Alarmed at first she immediately remembered Patrick. "Holy shit he has been here the whole time." She realized. He had almost certainly heard her getting fucked. She peaked around the corner and saw a strapping young man with his big cock in his hand jerking off to porn on his iPad. After all the fucking she had received Karen couldn't believe that she was lusting after that big hard young cock but she was. And he already knew her secrets so what was there to lose?

She stepped into view in the doorway.

"Uh, um, aunt Karen. I um..."

"No need to explain. I can see Patrick. Would you like some help with that?"

"What?"

"Come here."

Karen stepped back into the kitchen as Patrick fumbled to put his pants back on. Her slutty heels were by the side of the cabinet where she had left them. She stepped into them knowing from experience that they would give her just the right height for entry to her pussy. Patrick came in behind her.

"I said would you like some help with that." Karen bent at the waist and put her elbow on the counter then lifted her dress to expose her pussy. Patrick stared in disbelief for only a second or two. Then he stuffed his rock hard cock into her warm wet pussy. He had barely had a chance to reach around and take hold of her tits before he dumped his load into her slutty pussy.

Karen stood and turned towards him. "Welcome. Now don't forget to say goodbye before you get on your way tomorrow." Then she left.

When Karen got back to bed she straddled Carls face and fed him Patrick's fresh load. He was already half asleep. But he lapped it up eagerly.

...

The next morning Carl was up early. He gave Karen a gentle kiss, thanked her, insisted she not get up and left. An hour later Karen got up. She put on a white hockey jersey that belonged to David. On her it was oversized. The neck was open so that it fell off of the one shoulder and it the bottom hung down just below her ass. She was very much aware that the way her braless big tits jiggled and the way each movement threaten to display her ass and pussy made it a very sexy casual look. Several men had been motivated to a morning quicky by the site of her in it.

She went downstairs, made coffee and stood there quietly contemplating when Patrick came into the room.

"Good morning aunt Karen."

"Good morning Patrick."

"Um, listen I am sorry for...you know...interrupting...and... um pleasuring myself in your sitting room."

"That is ok Patrick, I was the one who was causing most of the...um activity." Smiled Karen taking a sip of her coffee.

"Yes, but it is your house."

"No matter. Would you like a coffee?"

"Yes. Please."

She poured him a coffee and put the cream and sugar next to it. After he leaned back against the counter sipping his coffee for a moment Karen moved towards him and put her hand on his belt.

"I tell you what. If you feel the need to release your sexual tension in this house, why don't you let me take care of it instead of jerking off?"

"Ok. I am feeling a bit of sexual build-up right now aunt Karen."

"Are you now?" Karen asked as she unbuckled his belt and pants, unzipped them and pushed his pants to the floor. "Hold on just a second sweet."