Slut Wife - Not So Subtle Whoring

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ivana reached behind her neck and undid a clasp. Her dress fell to the floor revealing her red lace bra and panties. She had ample curves but her proportions were more long and lean than Karen's. She leaned in to Karen bending at the waist giving her another kiss.

"This is a full contact club sweetie. You are encouraged to touch the dancer."

The she turned, bent at the waist and spread her legs swaying her hips theatrically. Karen leaned forward and put her hands gently on Ivana's thighs riding up them until she had her hands on Ivana's ass cheeks slowly squeezing and feeling he new lover. Eventually Ivana eased back until she pushed Karen into he seat and sat on her lap facing the men. She writhed seductively and reached behind her to wrap her hands around Karen's neck and give her another sensual kiss. At the same time Karen's hands instinctively came forward to seize Ivana's big tits. The were large and soft but Karen could tell they had been augmented somewhat.

"Undo my bra and take it off." Ivana whispered in Karen's ear.

When her tits were liberated Karen squeezed them again and gently tweaked her nipples. Ivana cooed with delight. Karen was no wilting flower and they would have fun together. Ivana stood up, turned around and crawled back into Karen's lap facing her where Karen immediately grabbed her tits again.

Leaning to the side and looking over her shoulder Ivana looked at the men. "By the way, no stroking boys. I want that saved for Karen."

The women kissed and caressed each other for a full song. Then Ivana stood up, took Karen's hands and put them on either side of her panties. Without further instruction Karen slowly pulled down Ivana's panties with her face directly in front of her neatly trimmed pussy. Karen put her hands behind Ivana grabbing her ass and pulling her in as she put her lips directly onto Ivana's clit. She licked it gently then sucked on it pulling her flesh to erection while Ivana gasped her delight. After Karen had licked Ivana's pussy thoroughly she stood up.

This time it was Karen who seized control, holding Ivana's face in her hands and kissing her. "No more lap dance. I want to fuck."

Karen gently pushed Ivana onto the table in front of them until she lay there with her legs spread for Karen. Now Karen pulled the straps of her dress off of her shoulder and it fell to the floor. She wore no bra so her magnificent full natural tits broke free to a gasp of pleasure from Ivana. And with a wiggle of her hips as she pulled off her panties.

She dropped to her knees and devoured Ivana's wet hungry cunt while Ivana thrashed around on the table. It was the first time Karen had ever eaten pussy. Soon Ivana was bucking harder and her back arched as a wave of orgasm swept over her. When she settled down Karen climbed on top of her, straddling her sweaty body as Ivana reached up and grabbed her big tits. Karen leaned forward and kissed Ivana.

"Shall we let the boys play now." Whispered Karen.

"Yes." Answered Ivana. "But I have a special request."

"Name it."

"I want to be in a 69 position on the bottom while they fuck you from both ends."

"Mmmmm."

Karen stood up turned herself around, remounted Ivana then gave her pussy a long lick while Ivana tasted Karen's pussy for the first time. After a few more moments Karen pulled her face out of Ivana's snatch and looked at the two men.

"Ready to join us fellas?"

"Yes." They responded in unison.

"Alright. Carl you are going to fuck me. David you are going to take turns feeding me and fucking Ivana."

Both men rushed to their appointed positions and wasted no time stuffing their dicks into Karen while Ivana eagerly sucked on her clit. It was like nothing she had ever felt before. Her pussy was electrified as Carl buried his fat cock deep inside her and it seemed to sweep over her whole body. Her hard nipples gazed Ivana's torso and even that seemed like a jolt. She was struggling to manage David's thick cock in her mouth when Ivana reached up and gently pressed on her asshole. It surprised her so much that she jumped forward just enough to stuff David's cock past her gag point. She was filled with cock and pleasure and her pussy started to vibrate as her juices leaked onto Ivana's face.

Karen couldn't quite control it all. David sensed that and pulled his cock out of her mouth and stuffed it into Ivana's pussy with one long stroke. Immediately Kaen wanted it back. She wanted to taste the inside of Ivana's cunt on David's dick. "What a greedy slut I am." She thought to herself. Soon she got her wish and she was being spit-roasted again with a gush of Ivana's juices dripping off of her chin.

Back and fort they went. When Karen felt that Carl was kicking into high gear she released David's cock so he could fuck Ivana. Carl pounded her pussy harder and harder until finally she felt that familiar moment. Carl's cock grew just a bit and he tensed up as he shot his load into Karen. She stayed there on her knees, her body shuddering in orgasm as Carl's cock slowly softened and he pulled our of her pussy. She looked down at David kicking into high gear now, fucking Ivana. Just as Ivana started to shiver and shake she felt Ivana's lips on her snatch licking and sucking Carl's cream pie out of her. Ivana had already crested her orgasm but David was still going.

"Feed it to her." Karen heard from between her legs.

David pulled his dick out of Ivana and put it in Karen's waiting mouth again. This time she bent her head back just a bit more so that her throat was straightened for him. David grabbed her head and fucked her throat until he too started to tense up. He pulled back so his dick was just inside her lips and unloaded his jizz into her slutty mouth. She swallowed most of it but the last bit dribbled down her chin.

As soon as David finished Karen felt cramped and imagined Ivana must too. She stood up and helped Ivana up. The two women both had cum on their face now dribbling down onto their tits. They looked at each other and kissed. For the longest time they just stood their kissing and licking one another clean.

Another threshold was crossed that night. Karen wasn't just adventurous and available. She was dirty. And she liked it.

...

Karen and Ivana went out to lunch together a couple times during the week after their foursome. And the following Saturday Ivana invited Karen over to her house.

Karen wore skin tight low slung jeans, 4" pumps and snug cable knit cardigan. She went braless and buttoned up only the middle buttons so she was showing off her cleavage and tight tummy with the cable knit rows stretched over her big tits. She knew Ivana liked her tits and it gave her a special thrill to dress provocatively for another woman.

Ivana's mansion was not as huge as David's but it was in the same neighbourhood. She answered the door herself and welcomed Karen with a big hug a soft intimate kiss. "You do love teasing me with these magnificent tits."

"No. It would only be teasing if I didn't let you touch them." Responded Karen seductively as Ivana took a moment to fondle them.

They went to a large sitting room and chatted while Ivana's butler delivered cocktails.

"Karen I want to tell you about something that I think you might find interesting. It is a club I started a few years ago specifically for women like you and I who share a uniquely intense sexual appetite...and the men who appreciate us."

"Well that is titillating. What exactly do you mean?"

"The best way I can think to explain is based upon how the club started. I have been a hot wife for a decade now and as you know that means I have sex with other men but my husband does not. I have a very high sex drive and enjoyment of men."

"Yes I know. And women." Smiled Karen.

"Like I said the men in this club have a special affinity for women like me."

"You mean hot wives."

"Sort of. Let me explain. I was chatting with one of my lovers a few years ago. He was a man in his mid-40's...charming, handsome, intelligent, successful and rich. The whole package. I asked him what he saw in me. And he explained something that I have since realized is more prevalent than I imagined. He told me that while he had no trouble finding women, it was frequently the case that those women saw sex as a route to something else - money, status, a relationship, whatever. It is not that they were all gold diggers or husband hunters. Many were very nice and often interested in sex but he wasn't able to share with them an unvarnished and intense sexual desire both for one another and sex in general. He said he found being with me a revelation because he had never been with someone who seemed to have such intense desire for him and for sex in general."

"I see."

"As he saw it there was a fundamental difference between a woman who will let him fuck her and a woman who really wants him to fuck her. Most women assume guys are just happy to be having sex. While that is often the case, the experience is that much better if the women is equally enthusiastic. Of course there are lots of women besides hot wife's who fit that profile. But for the hot wife, sex with other men comes with risks - marital, societal - yet she does it anyway. Where other women treat sex as a means to end the hotwife uses her means to get sex. For this gentleman there was an intensity to that sexual experience that he couldn't find elsewhere. Once hooked he saw it as self-evident that a woman with such desire would be sexually voracious. So he figured the more promiscuous the better."

"And you have found other men who see women that way? I find most men have an internal contradiction - wanting sexual women with limited sexual experience. As if they were the only ones who could unlock it for me. Although more mature men seem to get past that."

"Exactly. But whereas most men mature to the point of accepting certain realities others revel in it. They not only accept your innate desire and the experience that comes with it. They are drawn to it. Another lover made a less erotic comparison to golf. Playing a round with someone who loves the game and likes playing with him is the only way to go. He doesn't want to drag someone along who doesn't want to be there but is doing it for him. He doesn't want to play with someone who would rather be playing with someone else. And he doesn't expect a true lover of the game to only play with him."

"Interesting. So what is this club about?"

"Well over time I met more men who shared this guy's perspective. And ultimately through my sexual escapades I met more women who fit the bill. So I put us together."

"But I am not a hot wife."

"Well that is just where it started. The common thread among the women of the club is a voracious sexual desire. Truth is there are ten of us who are hot wives and four who are not."

"How many men are there?"

"Forty-five."

"Wow. That is quite a ratio."

"Yes it is. Intentionally so. A desirous woman can easily satisfy three men and frequently needs that many to satisfy her. The club is very female centric in the sense that they regard us as more rare and unique than the men."

"Is that true?"

"Well in a way yes. But then finding men who have a special regard for sexual and promiscuous woman and enjoy treating us well isn't easy to find either. I like to think of it as a mutually beneficial arrangement of equals."

"It is very intriguing but what are you telling me this for Ivana."

"I would like you to join our club."

"I am interested. Can you tell me how it works?"

"Well we have periodic group events but most of the activity happens on individual dates. The women have more interest than we can handle most of the time. So usually the men initiate the request. It can get a bit unwieldy having 45 guys want a date with you and we want everyone to feel appreciated. So the guys register their interest with me or one of my assistants, then we contact you to gauge your interest. We sort something out and then the man gets in touch with your directly. I try to direct traffic so everyone gets a varied experience and nobody feels left out."

"What are the expectations of me in terms of sex, frequency and what not?"

"Well you aren't obliged to do anything. But the club is about sex so realistically these guys want to fuck you. So you shouldn't join if you aren't generally open to the concept. Likewise on any given day if you are not in the mood it is better to decline. But it is always your right to say no. Much the same goes for the men. You may not like some and you aren't obliged to be with them. But we do expect you to keep an open mind and play the field."

"And what are the dates like? Is it all sex?"

"No. Most dates are like any other - movies, theatre, dinner, a sports game. We just share a unique perspective and desire for sex. Well I guess there is one more difference from a typical date. It is quite common that you will go out with more than one man at a time."

"Really! That sounds exciting." Said Karen as her nipples hardened with visible excitement.

"Yes. Being the centre of attention is one of my favourite things. Well I lied I guess there is two things that are different from a typical date."

"Yes? What is the other?"

"Well most of these men are very well to do. And they are not interested in long-term relationships but they want to see the women in the club in stable situations. And we all prefer that it be clear that no long-term attachments are expected. So they...um...pay us."

"They pay us for sex? So we are prostitutes?" Karen asked more curious than shocked.

"In a way. I call it subtle whoring. The fact is that women gain financial benefit from men in all kinds of circumstances including sugar daddies. One one level they do pay us for sex. But we aren't being hired and our services are not on demand. It is more like a hyped up version of the man paying for everything on a date...in this case it also includes an envelope of cash."

"Um. How much?"

"The men treat it like a tip. So they decide. But is is usually quite a lot. I often bring in $10,000/week or more. For most of these men it is pocket change."

"Is David a member?"

"Yes."

"Carl?"

"Yes."

"Was last weeks' foursome planned to test me out?"

"Not really. At least it wasn't something David thought about. But I admit I was curious once I met you."

"So what are these guys like? It sounds exciting but pretty 'out there'."

"They are all really nice guys. Each are unique with their own quirks and preferences but it's not just a bunch of creepy perverts. They are actually all nice and respectful men who happen to have a certain sexual appetite."

"Is there anything in particular they expect from us?"

"Not really. Except I would say that they do tend to have a special affinity for women who are openly sexually desirous. Not raunchy or bimbos. But they thrive on being wanted. They are all thrilled when a woman takes the initiative."

"Wow, ok I am in."

"Really!?"

"Yes. Now I have a different question for you."

"Shoot."

"What is the story with your husband? I mean..."

"Why does he like being a cuckold?"

"Yes, I guess so. And does he really like it?"

"Yes he does. I know that is tough to comprehend, but I think it helps to consider that men face as many pressures to conform to a sexual profile as women - the expectations are just different - so our perception of their true nature is distorted. A few moments ago I described how I came to realize that some men have a predilection AND respect for sexually desirous and promiscuous women. That goes against everything I have been told about men. I know lots of men like 'sluts' but usually only as someone they can abuse and disrespect to feed their own ego. It is not so different with cuckolds."

"What do you mean?"

"My husband isn't agreeing to take on a certain role for my sake or because he isn't capable of more. He likes being a cuckold. See much of what we see in male behaviour is rooted in a jealousy and sense of ownership of women. Once that is stripped away and he doesn't feel compelled to abide but certain expectations there is a lot more diversity than we imagine. For instance, David clearly likes you a lot but he doesn't get jealous that you are with other men does he?"

"No."

"Why not."

"Well he doesn't expect me to be faithful to him. We aren't together."

"Exactly he doesn't expect it of you. A very long time ago I established with my husband that he couldn't expect me to be monogamous. We love each other and share our lives together. But exclusivity is not expected anymore than you would expect me not to have other girlfriends. He enjoys my happiness including that which I find with my sexual partners. And he is more than a bit kinky himself."

"So do you think all men are inclined to be cuckolds if that expectation is stripped away?"

"No not at all. We are all unique. I just mean that the fact that he is ok with having no expectation of monogamy is not nearly so unusual as you might think. For me the great appeal of sexual liberation and exploration is to see the true diversity among us. You will find the same among men in the club. When you are with more than one guy, some prefer to not be first. They aren't necessarily being generous or deferential to the other guys, they aren't simply accepting 'sloppy seconds'...they want 'sloppy seconds'. I am not sure I can explain why but I know it to be true. Each of us has our reasons. If we approach these variations on the basis that everyone should be one way and all deviations need to be explained we miss the point. The starting premise is wrong. Among the cuckolds, it isn't a matter of accepting the fact that they are married to a hot wife, they want to be married to a hot wife."

"Interesting. I raise it because my ex-husband has been living in the house, in a separate apartment in the basement. He isn't in any rush to go...in fact he seems to be revelling in my sex life. Sometimes I worry that he is expecting a reunion and return to monogamy. But I have told him very clearly it isn't going to happen and he sees me with other men all the time. Yet he is not dissuaded. At first I thought he was hoping to change my mind. But now it just seems like he wants to be around regardless of the other men."

"Maybe he is cuckold material. You have stripped away any vestige of an expectation of exclusivity and he is still around. Are you sure he knows about the other men?"

"Yes. Not only does he see them come and go, I make regular mention of my dates. I am fucking him periodically and it isn't uncommon for me to send him on his way afterward with an explicit statement that I need to get ready for a date."

"Let me ask you this. Does he seem more settled than before?"

"Yes. Exactly."

"For some cuckolds it is a relief to no longer have to live up to a set of expectations that they know aren't realistic or reasonable. And as with many things we fear, the reality of it is often less stressful than the anticipation. He isn't wondering what he would do or how he would feel if you were fucking other guys. He knows. And he is more interested in being close to you than changing your sexual habits. That is a powerful change. Would you want him back in your life if he was your cuckold?"

"I don't know. Maybe."

"Well whatever has happened it was precipitated by firm action on your part. Whether you intended to or not you led him to this place."

"What would you do to find out?"

"Decide what you want first Karen. And if it involves him and he keeps pursuing you, lay it out for him. But be specific and explicit. If it suits you both it can be very rewarding. Also remember that this particular lifestyle is relatively new as something that people even recognize. There is lots of bullshit out there about what you or your husband must do. You don't need to comply with anyone's ideas of what your marriage should look like. I refer you to 'Slut Wife - One Woman's Guide' an online piece that addresses many of the considerations."