Stretching Naomi/Switching Danielle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

______________________________________________

Returning to his office, Daniel again surveyed the papers strewn across the floor -- He looked at his watch -- In five hours he would be responsible for the loss of his clients' investments -- He carefully walked to his desk chair and wiped his face with his hands -- Opening and closing drawers in the hope of a miracle that the bill of lading would be there for him -- It wasn't.

He leaned back into the chair, swung his combat boots on top of some papers covering his desk, clasped his hands behind his head and again surveyed the room but with more attention to his inner dialogue.

What was he doing? He nodded slightly to himself with recognition that something was not working for him anymore -- He thought about the two Bulgarian girls who were probably now giggling at Sevi's inability to use a whip -- Danielle was a needy bitch who he knew would forever attempt to top from the bottom, and he was intolerant to his core of manipulative behavior -- He considered whether or not the irritation of this whore would be worth the exchange of torturing her until she no longer wished to suffer as his figurative punching bag - He considered the factors involved as Danielle remained abandoned in the foyer of the mansion.

Daniel thought about the mansion -- He would be responsible for covering the losses of his clients and he ran an approximated mental audit of his assets, then considered the approximate cost to cover his clients' lost investments -- Swinging his boots off the desk and sitting upright, Daniel placed his fists upon the desk with the realization that he was about to be financially wiped out -- His largest asset was the mansion itself.

An unusual feeling of anxiety overcame him as he stood and paced the room scanning the scattered papers without finding the one that he needed most -- He ran his fingers through his hair and considered his options -- He couldn't make the Bulgarian girls help him because they couldn't read English well enough -- He didn't want to put Danielle to work because he didn't trust her. Then he remembered James and Naomi who were apparently still sleeping in one of the bedrooms upstairs.

Daniel thought that maybe he could enlist their help in finding the missing document that would allow his lifestyle to continue.

James and Naomi had not yet appeared downstairs in the morning after the slave soiree when Daniel had obliged his top slave, Naomi, with a special request along with his other stars Sevi and Ruzha -- Danielle had crashed the after-party the following morning, so to speak.

Naomi had requested to be skewered between Daniel and James while strapped to an oversized spit like a pig at a luau -- Daniel had enlisted the service of a blacksmith to craft the fetish item -- When asked why Daniel wanted an iron spit large enough to roast a cow, he simply replied that it was for an art project.

When the blacksmith asked if he could view the finished product, Daniel replied, "Probably not."

James and Daniel were familiar with each other from their activities in the Denver community -- Daniel had in fact purchased his vintage Mercedes from James' used car lot.

Although not necessarily friends, there had been occasions when Daniel had found James seated on the same sofa while they both received blowjobs from female slaves, or Daniel may have seen James violently raping the ass of a slave from across the room, or sometimes he would see James at the grocery store -- But if he were ever asked by someone he trusted about his true opinion of James, Daniel would likely be inclined to describe him as an annoying douche bag.

However, Naomi was a stunning submissive as she was insatiable with a desire to be fouled and mistreated -- Even when Daniel would drive her into hysterical sobbing with her body covered in red welts and mouth, pussy and asshole stretched and brutally assaulted, she always returned for more.

In reward for her tremendously compliant service, Daniel conceded to tolerate James' personality for the night.

When the time had come to fulfill Naomi's wish, the party had already been rolling for a few hours and it was becoming deep in the dead of night -- Sevi got plastered with champagne and just wanted to be everyone's slut -- Daniel allowed the other slaves to use Sevi as was her wish, and Ruzha took extra delight in dominating her childhood friend after having practiced on Danielle when Daniel had stormed out of the parlor party on the night when Danielle had been struck by Daniel -- It was Ruzha who had given Daniel's phone number to Danielle.

Conveniently, Ruzha had requested to be a dominant for the night and Daniel conceded as long as she were allowed only to attempt dominating the other girls - "I'll tell you this one time, Ruzha," he had told her before the party had begun. "If you try to oppose me, I'll make you pay for it."

Naomi was attached to the spit with several brown leather straps as the iron pipe ran along her back and parted her butt cheeks -- Her knees were folded so ankles were strapped to thighs -- Her arms were bound straight behind her and she could feel the cold iron of the spit with her fingers -- Her wrists were also strapped to the iron bar -- Straps were secured just under and above her breasts as they hung downward squeezed by the taught binds.

Lastly, Daniel affixed a brown leather mask over Naomi's head as she compliantly assisted him in this final staging of the scene -- The mask had openings at the eyes and the mouth, but her nostrils remained covered -- Apart from the dehumanizing mask, Naomi was naked bound to the iron spit with her wet holes primed for abuse.

A silver ring was attached to the top of the leather mask which Daniel tethered to the iron bar to relieve some of the strain on Naomi's neck when she would be hanging downward delivering a strenuous blowjob.

Daniel and James unzipped their pants and Daniel called out, "Sevi, get over here!"

Ruzha had been sitting on Sevi's face along the wall behind the sofa while smacking Sevi's pussy with the riding crop -- Sevi was unable to hear Daniel calling for her with Ruzha's ass cheeks smothering her face.

"Sevi! Get over here!" Daniel shouted as he and James began stroking their cocks -- James was visibly drooling while gazing at Naomi's open pussy and asshole securely strapped open in front of him bound to the iron bar of the spit.

"Sevi!"

Ruzha was close to climax and she ducked lower behind the sofa pushing her ass more firmly into Sevi's face while Sevi deliberately lapped and sucked on Ruzha's clitoris -- She was almost there...

"Sevi!"

To push herself over the edge, Ruzha became filled with self-empowerment and beat Sevi's cunt with rapid swipes of the riding crop -- Ruzha started to orgasm and moaned.

Daniel had heard the final slaps and the moaning from behind the sofa -- Sevi had not heard anything other than the brush of Ruzha's ass cheeks against her face -- Suddenly, Ruzha's ass was gone and Sevi saw Daniel throw aside the sofa and lifting Ruzha with two fingers by her collar to her toes, then tossed her to the floor -- Ruzha began shrieking in terror.

"Sevi, get off the floor and go suck James' cock!" shouted Daniel.

Sevi scampered up from the floor and teetered over to James with unsteady steps inhibited by the seven-inch-heeled ballet booties she always wore -- She quickly dropped to her knees in front of James and hungrily throated his cock reaching with her hands to stroke him.

"Sevi, don't make him come -- He has to fuck Naomi -- Just keep him hard -- I'm going to go deal with Ruzha and I'll be right back," Daniel said.

James grinned as he watched Sevi slow down her pace and he pulled out of her mouth and darted his cock in front of her face making her work to capture his dick with her extended tongue.

Ruzha remained on the floor where Daniel had tossed her as she lifted herself to her hands and knees wearing the black latex French maid outfit with ballet booties locked to her ankles which were also adorned with leather cuffs as were her wrists -- The "skirt" of the outfit was a frilly frame for Ruzha's incredible ass when bent over as she was -- Daniel quickly smacked that ass with an angry hand and Ruzha squealed.

Meanwhile, Naomi hung from the iron rod of the spit as she stared at the floor and listened to the commotion in the room somewhat muted by the thickness of the leather mask.

Daniel grabbed Rhuza by the collar and she struggled to crawl behind him as he dragged her into the kitchen -- Flicking on the light, Daniel dragged Ruzha to the wooden prep table located in the middle of the kitchen -- The table was approximately three feet tall and its intended use was for food preparation -- Daniel had another use in mind.

He lifted Ruzha to her toes and bent her over the narrow end of the prep table, rubbing the latex material covering her tits into the weathered wood surface.

"Sevi!" Daniel called out.

This time Sevi responded immediately and disappeared from James' cock and he frowned.

Sevi tip-toed over to the kitchen with her ass wiggling behind her and fingers outstretched daintily to each side.

She approached Daniel, turned and began to kneel in front of him - "Don't bother with that," he said.

Sevi tried to reverse her motion and tumbled forward, then struggled to stand up again.

"Sevi, get me several different lengths of rope, a ball gag and my six-foot bullwhip," he commanded.

Sevi and Rhuza looked at each other in terror.

Meanwhile, James' cock was deflating and he walked over to Naomi's mouth and started probing into the opening of the mask.

Naomi was breathing orally and her sense of smell was diminished -- She could not determine whose cock this was -- She began licking while panting like a dog and James' cock began to inflate -- As soon as it was erect, he inserted his cock into Naomi's mouth and then she knew who it was.

"Why isn't Daniel fucking my mouth instead of James?" she wondered to herself -- She knew something was wrong.

Sevi carefully negotiated the stairs descending into the basement and she retrieved Daniel's requested items -- Then swaying her ass widely side-to-side, she ascended the stairs very carefully as her hands were full carrying the items and she could not use the assistance of the railing for support.

Daniel had Ruzha's neck pinned to the table with his left hand while he brutally spanked her precious ass with his right hand -- Her cheeks grew scarlet red.

"Tie her ankles to the legs of the table," Daniel shouted and Sevi dropped to her knees to accomplish the task -- Daniel kicked Ruzha's legs apart and continued with several more harsh smacks, then stepped away from her.

Rhuza was noisily sobbing with heavy streaks of tears running down her face.

Daniel picked up the ball-gag and stuffed it into her mouth - "Quiet, whore!" Daniel angrily shouted while securing the buckle behind her head.

He then grabbed Rhuza's slender wrists and tied her wrist binds to each leg at the opposite end of the table -- Ruzha was stretched across the table bent at the waist with her red ass exposed.

Daniel picked up the bullwhip - "Sevi, move out of the way," he said. Ruzha released muffled sounds of hysterical shrieking -- Sevi tip-toed out of the way.

"Return to James... Thank you, Sevi," he said.

Sevi returned to the parlor room where Naomi was bound to an iron rod and hanging downward wearing a brown leather mask while James was rhythmically pumping the mouth hole.

"Oh, hello, Sevi," James smirked.

Naomi was grateful that James was finished using her mouth because her fantasy was for James to come in her pussy while Daniel came in her mouth -- As James traded her mouth for Sevi's oral services, Naomi hoped her scene would begin soon.

Daniel lifted the handle of the whip and flicked his wrist forward cracking the tip just above Ruzha's head as she shook from the loud "crack!" that sounded like a lightning strike.

Daniel cracked the whip above her head a second time, and she trembled in fear. Then quickly Daniel's whip landed on Ruzha's right ass cheek and the rosy hue of her flesh was further highlighted by a deep, red stripe -- Daniel delivered a litany of lashings and Ruzha was shrieking in horror sounding like a squealing mouse.

Sevi heard the whip cracks from the kitchen and she scowled with concern as she throated James' eager cock.

"Don't worry, Sevi," James said. "Daniel knows what he's doing."

Then several more cracks and there was silence.

Daniel returned to the parlor - "Okay, James -- Let's skewer Naomi," he said.

James retracted his pulsing cock from Sevi's mouth and he walked over to Naomi's pussy hanging downward from the iron rod of the spit -- Grabbing a hold of each of her thighs bound to her ankles, he shifted her waist slightly to the side out of the way of the iron rod -- He easily found Naomi's sopping vaginal entrance with his bulbous, red cock and he began thrusting into her from behind.

"All right, Sevi, go pick up the riding crop that Ruzha was using on you," Daniel ordered.

Sevi stepped over to the wall by the turned-over sofa and retrieved the crop.

Naomi was pleased by the pumping she was receiving from James and she licked her lips in anticipation of Daniel's cock -- Drool slipped from her mouth and was a strand reaching the floor.

Sevi returned with the riding crop -- Daniel noticed the drool.

"Oh look, Sevi," Daniel rebuked. "Naomi can't hold her drool."

Naomi quickly attempted to suck up her own spit, but it was too late.

"I had originally intended this task for Ruzha, but now you will have the job, Sevi," Daniel said. "Sevi, swipe Naomi's ass with that riding crop."

James nodded in approval as he pumped Naomi's pussy and he watched as Sevi left red marks on the flesh of Naomi's ass -- Naomi was getting further turned-on and was squinting trying to fuck James' cock in her severely restricted state.

"Open your eyes," Daniel commanded Naomi.

Just as she lifted her eyelids Daniel shoved his pulsing cock into her mouth and she gasped for breath as he pumped in and out of her throat. She attempted breathing through her nose filling her senses with the aroma of cured leather.

She synchronized micro-breaths with Daniel's familiar ramming pace and was then distracted by the burning of her ass cheeks along with James' mechanical fucking taking her close to orgasm.

Daniel smacked the side of her leather mask. "Concentrate," he commanded while his cock grew larger and now he was concentrating himself.

Daniel looked at Naomi's ass peppered with red marks and felt his orgasm approaching -- Naomi felt it, too, as she also felt the approach of her own orgasm as she felt the mushroom-head of James' cock grow to the size when he would normally come.

Then looking down at Naomi's masked face he watched his throbbing cock slide in and out of her expertly trained mouth and she looked up at him through the eye holes -- Her eyes told him she wanted his cum -- Daniel gave her his cum.

With a shaking roar Daniel released a large volume of semen into Naomi's throat as she pulled with her lips and waves of sputtering ejaculate blasted from his cock.

Daniel's face-rape sent Naomi over the edge and her Kegel muscles contracted upon James' cock as she and James accompanied Daniel with orgasmic jerking and ungraceful flopping.

_______________________________________________

Despite having enjoyed much of the activity from the previous night, Daniel felt a wave of exhaustion move through him as he suddenly felt unable to stand, and he leaned his hand against the wall to steady himself - "This is getting to be too much," he said to himself aloud.

He decided to search for Naomi and James to help him in his last effort to maintain the mansion -- He left the office and walked through the foyer to use the front main staircase to the second level where the bedrooms were located -- Daniel had walked directly past Danielle and had actually lacked the interest to notice her prostrate and presenting her pussy.

"What the fuck?" Danielle scowled with her face pressed into the wool rug as she listened to him walk past her and ascend the main staircase.

Daniel glanced into each bedroom as he was accustomed to not knocking on the doors of his own house -- Then he opened the door of the bedroom Naomi and James had chosen -- The room was sparsely furnished with little more than a king-size bed covered with black and purple latex sheets -- Daniel immediately captured the two of them naked, kneeling on the latex sheets sniffing lines of white powder from the slick latex material.

The two of them froze with their eyes wide and white staring at Daniel -- Daniel felt paralyzed with rage as he had always made it explicitly known to every visitor to the mansion that no illicit white powder or any hard drugs ever be allowed on the property -- Then Daniel's paralysis melted away with the heat of his anger as he growled and took wide, determined steps toward them.

Naomi and James darted in opposite directions and Daniel failed to lay a hand on either one of them -- The two ran naked down the back staircase and stopped briefly in the kitchen to see Ruzha again bound to the prep table -- Much of her ass at that point had become purple -- Sevi was tangled in the whip after she had accidentally wrapped it around her leg toppling over on the kitchen floor pathetically attempting to straighten herself out.

Naomi and James ran out to the foyer and were surprised to see Danielle's ass in the middle of the large, Persian wool rug -- James was tempted to fuck her, but then saw Daniel running toward the top of the stairs - "Fuck!" James shouted as he and Naomi sprinted out the door and across the yard naked with Naomi's tits bouncing painfully in opposite directions and James' semi-erect penis slapping his stomach as the two of them ran across the street and down the block -- Daniel had chased them as far as the front door and stopped, leaning against the door frame, breathing heavily and he felt uncontrollable urges to sob bubbling up from his gut into his throat, and he sniffed and wept into the sleeve of his shirt.

Still kneeling in the foyer, Danielle heard Daniel's sounds of despair and grew further irritated. "What a sissy," she thought to herself.

Daniel turned away from the door and walked back inside the mansion -- He looked at Danielle -- He could tell she wasn't getting turned on by the experience as her back muscles looked tense with irritation.

"Sevi!" Daniel called out. "Sevi!"

Sevi had managed to unravel the whip from her legs and was regaining her balance in the extremely angled footwear.

"Sevi, bring me my whip!" he barked.

Sevi entered the foyer and tip-toed over to Daniel handing him the whip, then turned, knelt and placed her forehead to the floor while grasping her forearms behind her back.

Daniel was impressed with Sevi's behavior -- She had correctly anticipated that she should kneel directly next to Danielle so that Daniel would be able to whip both of their asses, if he wished.

"What a good girl," Daniel thought to himself as he stepped away a few paces behind them and he waved the whip through the air with a ghostly "whoosh!"

"It's about time," Danielle thought to herself.

Daniel violently cracked the whip in the air and the two subordinate females jolted with fear -- He landed the whip on Danielle's ass, and she could not withhold a scream - "Shut up, whore!" Daniel growled and delivered a stinging snap to Danielle's left ass cheek -- Danielle groaned against her teeth - "Quiet, slut!" demanded Daniel.

"Crack-crack-crack!"

One ass cheek after the other, Daniel did not miss a mark and he swiftly decorated Danielle's ass with dozens of throbbing, red welts.

1...345678