Strippers and Prostitutes Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There, that's better. Now, enjoy your first night with Melanie and I shall see you tomorrow morning, usual time. Goodnight, Jeremy."

"Goodnight, Mistress," replied Jeremy as he walked gingerly away, trying hard not to make any quick movements to add further pain to his aching balls.

Life's looking up, thought Dana, amazing how cooperative a slave can be if you give them a little of what they want. She continued thinking for a while about slave training methods and whether punishment or reward was the best method, a topic that had been discussed and rediscussed many times within the community. Despite her recent hard orgasm she felt horny again thinking of the fun Jeremy and Melanie would have tonight, without the guilt and danger of being found out, but was very sure that Jeremy would not be cumming inside Melanie due to the pain of having his balls constantly crushed. She collected her stimulator and fitted it, turned it to low, and as the gentle waves of sexual stimulation excited her pussy nerves she returned to her table in the low angle sunshine to do some more planning for the celebration.

**************************

Natasha, or Nat as she was known to her charges, was surprised to be approached by Jeremy who asked if he could see Melanie. She was surprised to see Jeremy wearing a ball crusher and walking painfully and was even more surprised when he presented the form completed by Dana to authorize his visit.

"Hmmm, so Dana's got a soft spot for you, has she? Well, I guess she's the boss. We have a spare bed at one end that's curtained off to give you a little more privacy tonight if you like," she offered kindly, smiling as she returned his authorization.

"Thank you, Nat, that would be wonderful."

Nat escorted Jeremy to Melanie as she relaxed on her bed. She jumped up, startled by his approach with Nat.

"It's Ok, Melanie," reassured Nat, "As you know Jeremy is Dana's slave and Dana is the boss, so what she says goes. She's said that Jeremy can visit you for the night. Is that Ok with you, Melanie?"

Melanie beamed and hugged Jeremy to her. She turned her head to the side to answer Nat.

"Oh yes, thank you Nat."

"Huh, don't thank me, thank Dana."

"Oh yes, I'll certainly do that."

Nat escorted the lovers to the curtained off bed in the corner and left them there hugging and kissing. When Melanie came up for air she reached down and felt the crotch strap that Jeremy wore.

"What's this for?"

Jeremy told her how Dana had put in on him and pumped it up and that it was locked on and had to stay on all night.

"She wants to crush my balls. But anyway, the best part is that she also said she'll arrange for a double room for us if we want it."

Melanie hugged him close again, tears of joy forming in her eyes. What she had hoped for, yearned for, was happening; she and Jeremy could be together in their non-work time, could sleep together each night, could fuck like rabbits whenever they wanted, when they weren't working anyway.

They lay on Melanie's bed for a while, hugging each other, Jeremy's hard cock looking for release between Melanie's soft thighs.

"How come you're so horny tonight?"

Jeremy told her about his session with Dana and explained to her that Dana clearly wanted him to include sexual services in his list of duties.

"Hmmph, I knew there'd be a catch. I have to share you. She'll probably wear you out so all you'll do with me is sleep."

"She didn't let me cum, so that's why I'm so horny. She also told me that she wants me to fuck her again tomorrow."

"So that means we have tonight to wear you out so that you won't have anything left for her tomorrow. Better start now."

Melanie rolled Jeremy onto his back and looked at his rigid, erect cock just waiting for her to sit on. She threw a leg over him and took her weight on her knees, then used her hand to move his cock head through her sopping wet trench, lubricating him, as if that was necessary. After a few minutes she lowered herself onto him gently, taking his cock fully into her sopping cunt. He reached up and squeezed her ringed nipples, caressing her lightly tanned breasts as he began a gentle back and forth movement of his hips. Melanie synchronized her movements to his, creating a sensuous rhythm that sent spikes of erotic sensations through both their bodies. It also sent spikes of red hot pain through Jeremy's body as his crushed balls were compressed still further with each movement.

During the next ten minutes their rhythm became faster, his thrusts deeper and harder, trying to ignore the pain that each thrust sent lancing through his crushed balls. Melanie's clit elongated and hardened as it pressed against the root of his cock, gaining maximum stimulation. Melanie began panting as she felt the sensations focussing in her pussy area, pushing her towards her orgasm. She'd only had one previous orgasm with Jeremy, their time together had been so infrequent and short, so she relaxed and tensed at the same time, willing it to happen, feeling the build-up as sensation piled upon sensation until at last she exploded, trying in vain to stifle her grunts and screams as she came hard.

Jeremy thrust into her, moving his hips slightly to continue the pressure and stimulation on her clit to prolong her climax, wanting to cum in her but being unable due to the intense pain in his balls. The end result was that he felt incredibly horny yet was unable to relieve this horniness. He at last saw the cunning in Dana's actions earlier. Melanie came down from her high, panting, smiling, relaxed. She bent forward and lay on Jeremy, kissing him, nuzzling his neck, and further crushing his balls. Jeremy grimaced, but stood the pain to give Melanie the pleasure she sought being close to him.

"Mmmmm, thank you, sweetheart, that was wonderful. Did you enjoy your cum too?"

"I didn't cum, honey. The crotch strap causes pain, especially when you press on it too, which prevents me from cumming. But it does make me feel really horny."

"Oooohhhh, tonight sounds like fun then," smirked Melanie, "It means that your cock will stay hard for me all night long and I can cum as much as I like without him going soft. Yummy!" She licked her lips and grinned at the unfortunate Jeremy.

"Thanks for the sympathy."

They lay and cuddled for a while longer until they heard the other girls outside the curtain departing for dinner. They separated, with a final kiss, wiped themselves off, then made their way to the dining room, Jeremy without his customary loin cloth which was still at Dana's.

In the dining room they ran the gauntlet of the ribald comments from the other slaves, both female, who had heard their erotic coupling earlier, and male who realized the significance of one of their number being naked and sporting an erection through his crotch strap. Jeremy and Melanie took it all with smiles, lost in their love for each other, Melanie looking forward to a night full of sex, Jeremy dreading a night full of frustration yet keen to spend it with his beloved Melanie.

The night panned out much as they had both imagined. Jeremy was insatiable and became increasingly horny as the night wore on, again and again initiating long sessions of fucking with Melanie, who only wanted to sleep after cumming hard eight times in the first few hours. They lost count of the times they fucked; it seemed almost continuous. Despite Melanie's best efforts and Jeremy trying everything he could think of, he just could not reach an orgasm. The following morning saw two very tired people join the rest of the slaves for the customary early breakfast, having to suffer once again the ribald comments of their peers. After breakfast, everyone went to attend their masters and mistresses for the day.

Jeremy prepared Dana's breakfast while Melanie prepared Todd's and Aidan, Trudi's slave, prepared hers. Together they took the three breakfasts to Dana, Todd and Trudi's room, Jeremy naked as specified, preceded by his red rigid cock sticking straight out from his cock strap. Aidan and Melanie insisted he go first so that his cock would be most obvious.

Dana, Todd and Trudi were grinning as they sat in bed. Obviously Dana had told the others about the strap so they were in on the joke.

"Did you have a lovely night with Melanie?" asked Dana as she took the tray from Jeremy.

"Yes, thank you Mistress."

Todd guffawed at Jeremy's obviously only partly true answer and grinned as he asked, "You couldn't cum, could you? And now you're frustrated as hell hoping my darling tormentor Dana will release the pressure on your balls. Isn't that a fact now?"

"Y-yes Sir," Jeremy stuttered.

On the other side of the bed Trudi reached under Aidan's loin cloth and squeezed his cock. "Do you want some of that same treatment too?" she asked him.

"If you wish, Mistress," he replied formally and correctly.

"Leave us as we eat breakfast," commanded Dana, "Once we've finished we may have a surprise for you."

The three slaves went out to the kitchen and began their daily tasks, cleaning the room, loading the dishwasher, sorting laundry and all the other tasks involved in managing a house of busy business people. Shortly the bell rang and Dana's voice came through the intercom asking that they all go to the bedroom. This was unusual as normally only one slave would collect all the trays. Once they arrived they saw why they had all been called in. The bed was stripped and within a few seconds of arriving so were Aidan and Melanie of their loin cloths. The three occupants of the bed were also naked.

"We thought we'd have a mini-orgy this morning to celebrate Jeremy and Melanie's betrothal," began Dana. "Remember yesterday that I told you I wanted more of you today, Jeremy? Well, I certainly didn't want you all used up. That is why I put on the ball crusher. As Todd knows from past experience, it certainly prevents a guy cumming. So now I want to relieve you of all that frustration and all your lovely sperm, which Melanie spent the night causing your body to produce. So while Jeremy fucks me and spurts inside me, you can all watch, then I'll have a little treat for you as Todd and Trudi are keen to sample their slaves this morning. After that we can watch Jeremy and Melanie consummate their relationship properly, if they are still able."

Having said this, Dana produced a key and gestured for Jeremy to approach. He did, and Dana undid the crotch strap and released the pressure on Jeremy's balls. Dana rubbed them gently, then stroked his cock, squeezing the precum from the end. She then lay on her back on the bed, her legs wide apart, and ordered Jeremy to fuck her and cum inside her.

Jeremy glanced nervously and longingly at Melanie, but had no choice. He climbed onto the bed between Dana's still youthful looking thighs and allowed Dana to direct his cock to her opening. Once there he commenced fucking her while she grunted rhythmically as his large cock filled her cunt repeatedly, her clit being crushed at the end of each inward stroke, just as she liked it.

It was over almost before it began. Dana had had many years of lovemaking to perfect her ability to either cum quickly or delay her crisis for as long as she wished. Today she knew it needed to be fast because Jeremy was primed and ready to shoot. After only about twenty thrusts, Jeremy was there.

"May I cum please, Mistress?" he asked.

"Yes, cum for me Jeremy."

He did. He pushed his cock deeply inside Dana and went rigid as his cock spewed a huge amount of cum into the end of Dana's cunt. Dana felt his thrust, felt the hot sperm jetting against the end of her cunt and came, hard, writhing on the bed under Jeremy's body as he shot jet after jet into her, the excess oozing out from where they were joined.

Melanie was upset. To think that this woman had caused her beloved to be unable to cum on their first night together, then had stolen all his cum! This was the arrogant and selfish act of a person who used her power for her gain only. However, what was done was done and she had to make the best of it. The consolation prize of having the legendary Todd fuck her was also diminished by having a sore cunt from all the fucking she had endured during the night. However, she was a slave and had chosen this path so she had no option but to obey. On further thought, she had an indefinable feeling inside that this was another part of the learning experience that Dana was giving her. After realizing this, her emotion changed from one of suppressed anger towards Dana to one of gratitude for the learning experience.

Dana and Jeremy separated and Jeremy warmed a wet cloth and cleaned Dana then himself, while Todd, Melanie, Trudi and Aidan paired off and began making love together on the big bed. It was now Jeremy's turn to experience jealousy as he watched Todd expertly fuck his beloved, taking her time and again to the brink of orgasm then holding her there without her cumming, gradually bringing her down, then repeating the cycle. After many of these cycles, which Dana told him was a normal occurrence for Todd, Melanie appeared to be totally out of control, rolling her head from side to side and moaning quietly to herself while Todd went for the big one, fucking into her sloppy cunt as hard as he could and pushing her towards the edge. Just in time she remembered that she needed permission to cum.

"Sir, may I cum please?" asked Melanie desperately.

"Yes, cum for me now."

"AAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!" screamed Melanie as her orgasm completely overwhelmed her, taking away any vestige of coherent thought and transforming her whole body into one huge pulsing pussy. She vaguely felt Todd's sperm squirting against her cervix then she passed out.

A few moments later she regained consciousness to find everyone watching her. Jeremy was stroking her face, talking to her gently and was very relieved when she opened her eyes and gazed up at him as she slowly regained awareness of her surroundings.

"Wow, that was really something," she gasped, pulling Jeremy's face down to kiss him. "I hope Todd will teach you to fuck me like that. Whew! A girl wouldn't want too many of those in a day."

The others relaxed and went back to their own love making while Todd approached Melanie.

"So you liked that?" he asked.

"Oh yes, thank you, Sir. That was awesome; exhausting but awesome. Could we do that again sometime please Sir?"

"I'm sure we could arrange that. But right now I think Jeremy would like to spend some time with you," Todd replied, accurately reading Jeremy's anguished face.

Omigod! Not again, thought Melanie. She loved sex, but so much? Still, she did feel the need for Jeremy to cum inside her and finally consummate their permitted relationship. So she spread her legs wide for Jeremy, gazing into his love-filled eyes as he gently inserted his rock hard cock into her sore pussy. They made love sweetly and gently for a short time until once more Melanie felt herself ready to cum. She gripped Jeremy tightly, pushing herself onto him hard and was rewarded with a cry of ecstasy from Jeremy as she felt him filling her cunt with cum and almost simultaneously came hard herself, writhing on the bed beneath her true love.

*****************************

"Right," began Dana, "I'm after ideas. As you are aware in a few months we will have been operating for fifty years. We need to have some sort of function to celebrate this event. We had one at 25 years, one at thirty years so this one needs to be bigger, better and more memorable than those. So, what do you think we could do?"

The hierarchy of 'Dana's', Dana, Todd, Trudi, Chris and Gabby were sitting in the large spa pool where they had met to discuss various aspects of 'Dana's' management over the years. Accompanying them on this occasion were many of the newer members of the extended family. Included in this category now were Bill and Ange, who continued to operate the videography unit and who now had an 18 year old son Rex who had recently passed his test and was permitted to reproduce; Scarlett, who continued to work as a stripper, prostitute and mother to her 19 year old daughter Alison (known as Ali), also permitted to reproduce, who was fathered by Bill; Emma who still worked as stripper and Dungeon mistress as well as mother of 19 year old son Rory, also a reproducer who passed his test the previous year; Faye and Gareth who work in a variety of roles and who are parents to Helen, who turned 18 last week and has her test scheduled for two days' time; Jeff and Amy who, with their 18 year old daughter Dolce, also a reproducer who passed her test very recently, managed the development and production of the high tech equipment; Dana's son Damien who returned several years ago with his partners Lou and Mica, Lou with a 20 year old daughter Fleur and Mica with 22 year old son Sam, all of whom work in the business wherever required; and Ivan the slave master and trainer. Fleur and Sam were currently on the waiting list for permission to reproduce and had tests scheduled in the next few weeks. The warmth of the water and their intimate relationship in the crowded pool seemed to allow ideas to flow more easily than had they been seated around a table in some impersonal boardroom. The only difference this time was that Jeremy, sporting a crotch strap but with unfilled pressure pads (Dana only filled them for disciplinary reasons, ensuring Jeremy was a model of obedience) was sitting at a table alongside the pool ready to take notes of ideas that were discussed.

Trudi suggested that as they had grown they had moved away from the community so an open day for members of the community would be an option. "We seem to have become disconnected from the people we set up to serve originally. Not only have we moved physically from our original home, which is still used for accommodation, but we have expanded so the slave training center and the breeding center are even more remote from our original base. I know this is the price of progress but perhaps we need to make an effort to bring people back to see that we are still focussed on the community and to demystify what happens behind our closed doors, especially with slave training." She glared at Ivan as she said this last part; it was common knowledge that she thought him to be needlessly harsh and insensitive to the needs of his charges.

Several people nodded in agreement at this suggestion but Ivan cut in before any support could be voiced.

"I do not think it is a good idea to open the slave training center to the eyes of the public," he stated emphatically. "All they would see is what they would consider to be needless brutality, whereas in fact it is a very carefully considered progression of treatment designed to firstly break then remake these slaves into totally obedient and dependent beings who put their masters' and mistresses' desires above all else."

Everyone in the pool knew the arguments for and against Ivan's apparently callous treatment of those who had volunteered and often begged to be trained as slaves. He was recognized as being one of the best, if not the best, slave trainer and his slaves had a reputation of being exceptionally obedient and, more importantly for some, able to withstand harsh punishment without complaint. The Directors of 'Dana's' had been watching him closely since the program started and had yet to find fault with his results, although privately agreeing that at times he appeared to be needlessly sadistic. However, they considered that he had succeeded where others may well have failed and so had retained his services.

"If we decide on an open day then it will be for the whole facility, including your slave training center," replied Dana decisively. "I would remind you that you are part of this business, not a separate entity as you seem to think, and that the decision to open or not to open any part of the business premises will not be made by you, although your opinion will be considered along with those of everyone else."