The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, It's what I want. I don't want to leave him, but I want to have my fun as well. I have offered to let him have a friend or 2, but he isn't interested. He is just concerned for my safety, and he doesn't want me to leave him."

"That sounds like a great situation to be in. Do you have regular lovers, or just flings?" He asked.

"Mostly flings. Once guys start getting attached, I let them go. I will always go home to my husband." I said almost defiantly.

He smiled brightly at me, then asked if I wanted to go talk somewhere a little more privately.

I nodded and he stood up. He was still holding my hand and helped me to my feet. I was already feeling the effects of the wine, so when I stood up, I kind of fell into him. He was about 8 inches taller than me and all muscle. I don't even think he moved an inch. He just held me, then steadied me, then wrapped his arm around my waist and started leading me towards the back yard.

I had been in their back yard many times, but I was interested in how they had changed it since they had moved in. There were some new additions, like the spa, TV, and bar area, and some very comfortable furniture. There was a nice couch set with a coffee table in front of it. He led us over to it, then helped me sit down. I took another sip of wine then placed my glass on the table as he took his seat. I crossed my legs then turned towards him. I placed my hand on his knee as he continued his conversation.

I started getting an understanding for why all these guys were single. They couldn't stop talking about the money they would be making once this program took off. I faked being interested as I let my legs part a little, showing a little more thigh as the slit creeped up my leg. I noticed he was having a hard time keeping his thoughts centered as the lace tops to my stocking came in to view.

"It's working," I thought as I ran my hand up his leg ever so slowly.

He took a breath for a minute and just stared at me, so I leaned in with my lips pursed and my eyes closed. My hand was half way up his thigh now and the slit in my dress was above my stocking top, giving him a clear view of my bare thigh.

I felt his lips touch mine and I felt his tongue press against my lips. I leaned in a little more, using my hand to brace me, but sliding it up his leg even further until I bumped the head of his cock through his slacks. I heard him sigh a little as I pressed into him a little more as we continued the kiss. His tongue and mine were now dancing away with each other.

I felt his hand rest on my thigh and slide up until he was touching bare skin. I parted my legs and felt his hand slide higher up my thigh and under my dress. His other hand wrapped around my neck and pulled me into him even more. I could feel his thigh resting against my leg and his cock growing under my hand. I knew I was turning him on, but he had no idea how turned on I was.

I could feel the wetness forming on my exposed lips and knew it wouldn't take me much to take this even farther. I don't know if it was the wine or the fact that I hadn't played in almost a month, but I was horny. I parted my legs a little more when I felt his fingers touching the spot where both my thighs came together. I felt his hand slide up the opening until I felt his fingers brush against my exposed labia.

I was so horny I felt myself press my pussy against his fingers, willing them to play with me. He didn't disappoint as I felt his fingers spreading my lips and gently drawing circles on clit. I sighed deeply into his mouth as I started rubbing my hand up and down the length of his rock hard cock. I wanted to pull it out, lean down, and wrap my mouth around it, but had to settle for stroking it through his pants for now.

I was getting very working up feeling his fingers caress my clit and feeling his cock growing under my ministrations, so it was a good thing when I heard the door to the patio open. He pulled his hand away from my pussy and I slid my hand off his cock. We broke the kiss a few seconds later, then we both looked at each other and just gave a kind of, "We got caught" grin to each other. I turned and said hello to our intruder.

As I did, I felt Larry's head next to mine. "Why don't we go to my room?"

I nodded slightly as the guy I was talking to kept looking me up and down. I hadn't fixed my dress, so I caught him staring at my exposed leg as he tried holding a conversation. Larry stood up, grabbed his drink, then walked around to my side and reached his hand out. I grabbed it and felt him effortlessly pull my up onto my feet.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and walked me towards the door and led me through the house. We walked right through the family room and through the hallway. I know everyone was watching as he led me to the bedroom, but I didn't care. We walked right to his door, he turned the knob and led me in. I saw from the corner of my eye as he looked back and smiled to all his friends. AS he closed the door, I turned around and leaned into him, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

I felt his arms wrap around my waist and pull me into him. I could feel his cock pressing against my lower abdomen. I felt him leading us backwards until I felt something press against the back of my knees. I felt myself being laid back as we continued our kiss. I started rubbing his back as he laid next to me. I could feel his hands pulling my dress up in the back as our tongues continued to play with each other.

I pressed against him, causing him to lay flat on his back. I broke the kiss, then started kissing down his neck. I started unbuttoning his shirt and kissing my way down his chest. I was surprised to find it completely shaved. It felt nice feeling his bare skin. I started wondering if he was completely shaved. I finished unbuttoning his shirt, then started undoing his belt. I continued kissing down his stomach as I expertly worked on the button on his pants. I felt the button come free, then I unzipped his pants and reached under his boxers.

His hand was working my dress up as I curled my body down. I felt his hand brush the back of my thighs just above my stockings, then slide up and over my panty covered ass. I felt his hand slide down along the crack of my ass until it disappeared between my legs. Just as I felt his fingers brush against my bare lips, I wrapped my hand around his big hard cock and started working it out of his boxers.

I spread my legs apart and felt his fingers spread my pussy lips apart as I stroked his cock and kissed down his rock hard stomach. His fingers were working magic on my pussy, making me even hornier. I looked down at the tip of his cock that was just inches away from my mouth as I felt his first finger slide up into my pussy.

I let out a low moan as he started working his finger in and out of me. It felt soo good as I continued stroking his cock. I kissed down his stomach, turning my body a little more and granting him better access to my pussy. I felt a second finger pressing up against my pussy, and just as he started sliding it in to me, I kissed the tip of his cock.

I should say I engulfed the tip of his cock and started sucking on it and licking it, because that's what I was doing as he slid his second then third finger deep inside of me. He moaned out loud as I felt his third finger penetrate me.

I slid my hand down, trying to expose every inch of his big hard bare cock. I felt him rise up and work his pants and boxers down with my help. Once they were down to his thighs, I grabbed his cock, lifted it up, then slid my mouth all the way down until I felt it brush the back of my throat.

"Have you ever been fisted?" He asked in a daydream like haze. I could hear his breathing getting labored as I worked my mouth and hand up and down his cock as his fingers pressed deeper inside of my pussy.

I raised up off his cock and looked at him, "Not yet," I said as I pressed my ass back against his hand trying to get more of his fingers inside of me.

"I would like to be the one that gets to do that." He said.

"I might let you," I said as I continued stroking his cock. I was now matching his thrusts into my pussy by pushing back as he pushed his fingers deep inside of me. I felt my eyes rolling into the back of my head and I knew I was getting close.

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked.

"Yes, I do," He said as I felt him press his fingers into me again.

"Get me one!" I practically begged him. I could feel my juices flowing. I was now up on my knees and elbows. My dress had fallen and was covering my ass and his hand was up under my dress. He slowed his movements into me as he reached for the nightstand.

"Here you go," He said as he handed me the packet. His fingers had slid out of me while he was trying to reach into the drawer, but I felt him pressing his fingers into my opening as he got back into position.

"Oh God," I said as I felt his fingers, now curled up into a point. It felt like one long continues finger sliding into me, stretching me wider and wider until I felt his thumb press against me. I lost all concentration in opening the condom as I felt him slide them in and out of me. I could feel myself getting wetter and wetter. I started pressing my pussy back into his thrusts.

I had stopped stroking his cock completely. I opened my hand holding the condom and felt it slip out of my hand and fall onto the bed as I tried to brace myself against his stomach. I felt him press his hand up into me as far as he could, then I felt his thumb start working into my pussy.

I spread my legs farther apart and pressed my pussy back against his fingers as it slipped into me. I started stroking his cock some more as I felt his fingers start sliding into me. I could feel my muscles loosening up, granting more access to his hand as it slid up into my pussy then back out. I leaned down and wrapped my mouth around his cock again and started stroking his cock as I bobbed my head up and down, taking it as far into my mouth as possible.

I spread my legs even further when I felt his other hand grab my ass and press down on it. I knew what he wanted and I was willing if he was. I lifted my mouth off his cock and looked back at him. He smiled at me as I felt his hand slide up into me. I could feel my pussy stretching wider and wider.

"How much do you think I can take?" I asked as I felt his hand slide a little deeper inside of me.

"All of it." He said.

"You have to cum once you get the whole thing in," I said defiantly.

I turned my head back towards his cock as I felt his hand slide deeper into me. I started pressing my pussy back against his hand as I wrapped my lips around his cock and started sucking him harder than before.

"Mmmmm, that won't be a problem." He stated.

"Good, I thought," Because I was having fun, but really wanted to feel his cock inside of me. I kept bobbing my head up and down his cock as he kept working his hand deeper inside of me. I felt myself stretching to the limit, but I wasn't going to lose this challenge. I pressed myself back as hard as I could until I felt the last inch slide deep inside of me.

My pussy had expanded so much that I could feel his hand sliding forward almost effortlessly until he bottomed out against my cervix. I could feel his fingers moving independently inside of me, pressing against the back of my pussy, then pulling back a little.

I started milking his cock with all I had as I felt my orgasm quickly approaching. His fingers were pressed against the back of my pussy, his hand was completely inside of me, and his cock was all the way at the back of my throat when I felt my muscles contract. I started shaking and twitching as I felt my orgasm wash over my entire body.

I grabbed his balls and started squeezing them as I forced my throat open and felt another inch, then two go down my throat. I felt his balls twitch in my hand and his cock pulse in my throat as I felt my pussy contract around his hand. I could feel his fingers pressing against my cervix, and I even think one of them penetrated the opening.

I pressed back even harder as I felt his cock erupt. I could feel each pulse travel through his cock, into my mouth, and the tip expand as he filled my belly full of his semen. I kept stroking and sucking until I felt he had given me everything he could. I slowly lifted my mouth off his cock and gently rubbed his balls as he started working his hand out of me.

I felt myself being stretched wide, and even had a mini orgasm as I felt the widest part of his hand slip out of me. Once he had his hand removed, I turned around and curled up against him and started kissing him deeply while stroking his cock back to life.

"That was amazing," He said as I kissed him deeply. "I've never done anything like that before."

"Me either. I loved it. I might make you do that every time we have sex." I said to him.

"So I get to have you again?"

"Oh, yes, I think I could get used to this." I answered.

I continued stroking his cock, feeling it grow in my hand as I gently kissed his neck. I heard him moan as I gently rubbed the tip of his cock. Once I felt he was hard enough, I got off the bed and slipped out of my dress. His eyes were wide as he looked me up and down.

"Damn, you are gorgeous!" He said.

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself," I said as I looked at him lying there with his shirt unbuttoned and his pants pulled down to his thighs. His nice hard cock was laying down on his stomach. I crawled onto the bed and over him, until I was face to face with him. His cock was starting to raise up on it's own and I could feel the tip brushing against my lower abdomen.

I leaned in to kiss him as I pressed my abdomen down and trapped his cock between us. As we kissed, I started thrusting my pelvis back and forth, feeling his slippery cock slide back and forth, gently caressing my pussy, then back up my abdomen. Each thrust brought the tip of his cock closer to my pussy, but just before it would reach it, I would slide back down, feeling the tip run up my body.

I felt his hands grab my hips and help me move back and forth. Each time I would get close to letting the tip escape, I would struggle slightly with him to move back up. I knew what he wanted, and I was having fun making him wait for it.

I laid myself completely on top of him, feeling every inch of his skin rubbing against mine. I knew I wouldn't be able to resist the urge to have his cock inside of me much longer. As I slid up his body, I felt the tip of his cock brush against my lips. I felt his hands pulling up on my hips until I gave no more resistance.

I felt his cock press against my lips, then slide up and against my opening. I pressed back, with his help until I felt the tip of his cock start to penetrate my opening and spread my lips wide. His cock was rock hard, and I was soaking wet, so my pussy was able to accommodate his cock pretty easily. I slid back and felt his cock slowly penetrate my pussy until I felt every inch of him deep inside of me.

I leaned into him and started kissing him as I slide back and forth on his cock, feeling every inch of it slide out, then back inside of me.

"Oh, you feel wonderful," I said, as I slid back and fully impaled myself on his big, hard black cock. I broke the kiss and looked down to see my white skin contrasting beautifully with his black skin. I could feel my pussy getting wetter just thinking about having his big black bare cock deep inside of me.

"Oh, MY," I thought for a second. His bare cock is deep inside of me. I forgot to put the condom on. I thought about this as I slid my pussy back and forth on his cock. I could feel the bare tip of his cock rubbing against every inch of my bare pussy. I could feel my orgasm building up as I continued sliding back and forth on his cock.

The thought of my first big hard bare black cock penetrating me was driving me wild. It didn't take long for my toes to start curling as my orgasm ripped through my body. I pushed back one last time and buried my head into his shoulder as I felt my heart racing a mile a minute and every muscle in my body tense up. I felt my pussy squeezing his cock, milking it with each convulsion that ripped through my body. I started thinking about his cock exploding inside of me while I laid there orgasming all over his body, making myself cum over and over again.

I heard him grunt into my ear, grab my hips, and thrust his cock deeper inside of me until he was completely bottomed out inside of me. I willed myself to get up, but found I had no strength left as my muscles were still contracting. I felt his cock swell inside of me, the tip of his cock pressed firmly against my spasming cervix as the first jet of hot, potent semen spurted out of his cock and deep inside of me.

"Ffffuuuucccckkk!!" He moaned into my ear. "I'm cumming!"

"Nooo, Mmmmm." I tried to say out loud, but my head was buried in his chest and all I could manage was a high pitched squeal.

His hands held my hips firmly as he continued inseminating my pussy. When I felt his cock spurt for the last time, I felt my body tense up and orgasm one last time, milking every last ounce from his cock, and pulling his semen deeper inside of me.

I knew with my IUD, that there was almost no chance of him getting me pregnant, but I didn't want to take the chance, or have my husband get mad at me for being unsafe. I slowly came off my high, then lifted myself up and off his his cock.

When I felt his cock slip out and slide down my pussy and onto his body, I wanted to get up and get cleaned up, but I couldn't find the strength to move. He had completely worn me out. I half collapsed onto him, my head still resting between his shoulder and neck.

"That was fantastic," I heard him say through labored breath. "I hope you liked it?"

I could feel my strength coming back. I lifter my head and looked into his eyes, they were absolutely glowing. "Of course I did! But we forgot to use the condom..." I half-heartedly said.

His eyes went from glowing to sheer terror when he heard me say that.

"Oh, I am soo sorry. Are you alright?"

"Oh yes, I'm fine, just next time we have to remember it. Alright?"

"Of course, I'm soo sorry." He said.

"It's ok," I said as I raised up and kissed him deeply on the lips. "You made me cum more than anyone else has. I was in one long continuous orgasm."

I didn't tell him the thought of him cumming inside of me is what set me off so many times, so I guess I shouldn't be upset with him, but I was still a little worried. I finally rolled off of him and laid down on the bed. He got up and got me a towel, which I placed between my legs to try to soak up some of his cum.

I closed my eyes and felt him lay back down on the bed next to me. I curled up against him and started rubbing his chest. It was strange, because I was still very horny. I kept going back to the moment I felt him start cumming inside of me. I could feel my pussy getting wet all over again. It was like a fire had started inside of me, and I wanted to quench it.

My hand had a mind of its own and started wandering up and down his chest and stomach. I heard him say something, but I was still in a daze, only concentrating on the one thought was was fueling my fire.

"Huh?" I asked.

"What are your wildest fantasies?" He asked.

"Mmmmm, they might make you think I'm a little crazy."

"It's alright, I can handle it," He said.

"You have to promise you won't freak out." I said.

"It's fine, I promise." He answered.

"Ok, well the one that terrifies me the most is to be tied up, and have a bunch of guys use me over and over over again." I answered.

"Mmmm, that sounds very hot. Why haven't you done that?" He asked.