The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock was already deep inside of me, the tip gently pressing against my cervix, and with each thrust I could feel it penetrate my cervix ever so slightly. I felt him shoot another load inside of me, and with each one, I tried to get more of his cock into me until I felt him slump down and the last spurt shot out the tip of his cock and deep into my womb.

I slumped into his shoulder as we both caught our breaths. We stayed like that for a while, then he leaned in and kissed me deeply. I felt wonderful, and knew I was starting to fall for this man. It started coming to me as I felt his cock twitch inside of me. I could do this. I could love 2 men at the same time. I didn't think about leaving my husband, I just thought, I could love and be with two different men at the same time.

He finally pulled out, being spent. I reached over and grabbed a towel and wiped his cock off, then placed the towel against my pussy, but hardly anything was leaking out of me. I slid my thong back in place, hopped off the counter, then fixed my dress. Larry was sitting at the kitchen table, so I walked over and sat on his lap.

I reached around his neck and started kissing him deeply. "That felt wonderful," I said into his mouth. "I missed you." I then leaned into his ear and said, "You came inside of me again. You're a bad boy, aren't you?"

"You didn't stop me, you naughty girl. I think you like it when I cum inside of you." He said.

"Mmmm, I do, you caught me there." I replied as I looked into his eyes. "Did you bring me some wine?"

"I did, but that's for after dinner."

"You're staying for dinner?" I asked.

"And dessert." He said with a chuckle.

"Mmmm, that sounds wonderful." I said. "But I need to clean up a little before we go to dinner."

I stood up off his lap and reached down and grabbed his hand. He got up and followed me to the bedroom. I sat him on the bed, leaned in to kiss him, then walked into the bathroom and shut the door. My pussy had leaked a little, so I slipped off the panties and wiped myself off. I then fixed my hair and makeup.

When I was all done, I walked out of the bathroom. Larry was laying down on the bed looking over my bedroom. I leaned into him and gave him a kiss. He reached for my hand and instead of me pulling him off the bed, he pulled me into him for a long, slow kiss.

"We have to go, I just got all ready and I need food." I said as I kissed him back. I could feel myself getting wet again, but I was really hungry.

He laughed and said, "My you are demanding," with a chuckle.

"If you want more of what we did, you need to feed me first." I kidded with him.

"Fine Dear," He said with emphasis as he helped me back up and stood up off the bed.

We headed to the garage and hopped into the car. I let him drive, seeing as he knew where we were going. We pulled into this great restaurant I had been wanting to try. He had reservations already made. We were walked to the back and had a nice private table all set up for us.

We sat and talked and ate, and drank a few glasses of wine, then he ordered dessert. As we were eating dessert he asked, "Is this good enough to get me more dessert when we get back?"

"Oh, I do believe so," I said.

"Good, cause I am not anywhere near completely satisfied."

"Neither am I," I said as I winked then squeezed his upper thigh. "Sated just enough for now," I said as I ran my hand up his leg and grabbed his hardening cock.

"Good." He said. "Are you ready to go?"

"Very," I said as I stroked his hardening cock through his slacks. I felt his hand grab my upper thigh, then slide up under my dress and brush against my bare pussy.

His eyes got wide, then turned and looked for the waiter. I felt his finger slip inside of me as the waiter walked over to us. He asked for the bill as he continued slipping his finger deep inside of me. I could feel myself getting fuzzy from the wine, a nice big hard cock in my hand, and his sexy black finger slipping inside of me.

I was actually glad when the waiter returned with his credit card. Larry finally had to take his finger out of my pussy to sign the check. I stroked his cock the whole time, and I could see him getting worked up. It was fantastic. I loved the feeling.

He looked over at me and mouthed "You better stop..."

I laughed a little, then let go of his cock. He had to adjust himself when we got up. I leaned in to kiss him to help hide his massive erection in his pants. We walked out to the car hand in hand.

He drove us home, the whole time he kept playing with my bare clit under my dress. I just relished the feelings, then as we pulled into the driveway, I felt his finger slip up inside of me again. I couldn't wait to get inside, but he told me I had to wait.

"Tease," I said.

"Yes, but I think you will enjoy being pleased."

"I know I will." I laughed as we exited the car and walked inside. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately as we walked into the kitchen. He broke the kiss, then went and grabbed a bottle of wine.

"I'll grab the glasses and the bottle opener." I said and turned and went and grabbed them. "I'll meet you in the family room," I said when I turned to look at him. He walked out and headed into the other room.

I grabbed the glasses and bottle opener. When I turned around, I saw that both bottles were gone. I walked into the other room and stopped in the door way as I looked at him, sitting there on the couch resting back against the cushion, like he lived here. I laughed a little under my breath.

I walked over to the couch, set down the glasses and handed him the bottle opener. He quickly opened a bottle and started pouring us both a glass as I sat down next to him, pulling my dress up a little as I did. I slid in right next to him and grabbed the glass out of his hand. He put his up in a toast. I toasted him then took a small sip.

I was already very turned on, but I indulged him in three glasses while we sat there talking about this and that. I stood up to go use the bathroom and felt very wobbly. He stood up, grabbing both the glasses and the last bottle of wine.

He led me to the bedroom. I walked into the bathroom alone. I felt confined in the dress, so I slipped it off my shoulders, then let it fall to the floor. I stepped out of it and sat down. I cleaned myself up then stood up. I had to brace myself on the bathroom counter. I felt like I had been drugged. I turned around and saw the black nightie I had hung on the back of the door.

I left the garters and stocking on, but undid the bra and let it fall to the floor next to my dress. I slipped on the silky nightie then opened the door and walked as best as I could back into the room.

Larry was laying there, his shirt untucked and tie off, his shoes by the bed, and a glass of wine in his hand. I looked over and saw a full glass on my nightstand. I reached for it, and drank down some, then kicked off my shoes and crawled into my bed on my hands and knees.

I leaned in and kissed him deeply, letting my tongue swirl with his. I felt him start to turn towards me and I crumpled into the bed. The room started to swirl as I felt him position himself above me. I felt my legs spread and his body fall in-between them. I reached for his shirt and unbuttoned it the rest of the way.

He shrugged it off, then I pulled his undershirt off, running my hands up his bare body. His muscles were very rigid. I ran my hands down to his pants and started undoing them. When I had them completely undone, I pushed them down as far as I could, then used my feet to get them completely off of him.

I felt his body press down on me. I could feel his big hard cock pressing up against my naked pussy, his boxers the only thing stopping him as he continued to kiss me deeply. I felt his lips leave mine as he started sliding down my body. I tried pulling him back up, but he wasn't having any of it.

I closed my eyes as I felt his breath just inches away from my wet pussy. I nearly jumped when I felt his lips make contact with my sensitive lips. He started swirling his tongue, opening my lips up and exposing my clit. I felt a finger press against my opening and start slipping inside of me.

His tongue started making contact with my clit as I felt a second finger being placed at my opening. It slipped right inside of me without any resistance. He continued this assault on my pussy with his mouth and his fingers. Each time I would get close to cumming, he would pull his tongue away from my clit. It wasn't long until I felt a third, then a fourth finger slipping inside of me.

I looked down and asked him if he was planning on fisting my pussy again.

"Oh Yes, I do." He responded.

"Then do it!" I almost screamed at him.

I felt his fingers sliding deeper and deeper inside of me until I felt his thumb start caressing my lower labia. I arched my back and spread my legs wider, granting him more access to me. I felt his thumb slip inside of me. I knew his hand would get wider and it would hurt a lot as he slipped his knuckles inside of me, but I was ready for it. I started rocking my pelvis up to meet his thrusts, taking a little more of his hand each time.

Amazingly, it didn't hurt anywhere near as bad as I remember it from the last time. I felt the widest part of his hand slip past my muscles and my pussy swallowed his hand. He started thrusting back and forth inside of me gently.

I could feel his fingers playing with my cervix in no time. I started thrusting my hips up and down on his hand, trying to get him to slip his fingers inside my womb like he had done before and make me cum hard again.

He kissed and licked my clit a little, making me squirm and jump and causing my muscles to flex and relax a little, then I felt him slide up the bed. His hand firmly inside of me. He started kissing me passionately as I felt his fingers play with my cervix, trying to open me up and slip a finger or two deep inside of me.

He kissed me harder as I felt a finger find the opening and start jabbing at me, trying to open my insides up. I reached around his neck and pulled him into me and bringing his ear up next to my mouth. I started panting into his ear as I felt his finger spread my cervix open and slip gently inside of me. I thrust my pelvis up, trying to take more inside of me. I felt a second finger make contact and start pushing into me.

I caught my breath a little and whispered, "Do It!"

"I will baby," He whispered into my ear as he kissed and nibbled on my earring.

I felt my opening spreading a little more with each thrust of my pelvis.

"I'm almost there," He said.

"So am I." I answered into his ear.

"I can feel it!" he whispered. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, do it. Please do it." I moaned.

I could feel his second finger starting to slip past my stronger muscles. It was like a wave of pure pleasure washing over me as I felt my cervix being spread wide as a second finger started invading my womb.

"I've got it," He whispered. "Are you sure?"

"Yes!" I said as I felt my orgasm start to crash over me. I started envisioning him behind me in the bathroom tomorrow morning, sneaking up behind me and taking me. I whispered into his ear, "Come back in the morning and wait for me in my bathroom. I want you to make my fantasy come true." I said as I thrust my pussy up and down on his fist and arm.

I could feel both his fingers inside of my cervix. He was moving them around, causing me to have tiny little orgasms every time they moved.

"You want me to make the whole thing come true?" He asked as he stopped moving his fingers around. I felt him thrust them deeper inside of me then back out.

"Oh God, Oh God, Yes, Don't Stop. That feels wonderful. I'm So Close. Don't stop doing that." I said.

"I won't. I want you to cum Hard. Please cum for me!" he whispered into my ear. "Do you want me to do it? I have it."

"Yes, do it, Yes you have me. I want you to take me the way you want to! Do it, make me cum... Please!"

I felt his fingers slip deeper inside of me, then start slipping back out. I felt his fingers start slipping out of my cervix.

"No! leave them inside of me! Please."

I felt his fingers slide deeper inside of me again. I thrust my pelvis hard into his hand, feeling his third finger make contact with my cervix. He started pushing it into me. I could feel pain mixed with pleasure as my muscles tightened up around his invading fingers. I felt my toes curl up and my arms lock completely around his neck, pulling him tighter against me.

It hit me harder than anything I had ever felt in my life. I could feel every muscle in my body tense and relax a thousand times in a second. His third finger was just inside of my cervix, his hand was inside of me up to his wrist. His hard cock was pressed against my leg, and he was humping it against me. I felt a warm jet shoot against my leg as I pulled his head tighter to me and bit down. The world just disappeared around me as my eyes rolled up into the back of my head and I climaxed hard, his cock spraying the side of my leg with his cum.

I must have passed out. When I woke up the next morning, I was stripped down to just my nightie. My pussy and my insides hurt a little, but not much. Amazingly, I remembered everything right up until his hand slipped completely inside of me. I remembered the feeling of his knuckle slip inside of me and I got instantly wet.

I looked around the room and there were no signs of him anywhere. His clothes were gone, the bottle of wine and the glasses were gone. I was tucked in to bed and my phone was plugged in. I checked my phone, answering my husband, telling him I had a nice night and that I crashed hard. I told him I loved him and I couldn't wait for him to get home. I had one more message, it was from Larry. It just said "Good Night. See you in the morning." I giggled as I thought about telling him to come "rape" me in the morning.

I laid there thinking about it, making my pussy wetter and wetter by the second. I sent him good morning, and that I was getting up. I decided to use the spare bathroom to pee, I then went and made a cup of coffee.

I didn't know how he would be able to come in without me seeing him now. I went back into the bedroom and laid down, waiting to see if he would respond. After about 20 minutes, I didn't hear anything back. I started thinking maybe he was still asleep. I looked at the clock, it was after 9am. He should have responded. "Oh well," I thought. Maybe another time.

I was turned on just thinking about it so I started running my hands over my nightie and down to my pussy. My pussy was soaking wet. I started playing with my clit, then realized it was still a little too sensitive for this.

I crawled out of bed and started making the bed. Once I was done, I walked into my bathroom and shut the door. I set my phone down on the counter and leaned over the counter to look at the circles under my eyes. I opened the medicine cabinet to grab my makeup remover wipes and some Aspirin. I closed the door, popped the pills into my mouth then took a swig of water.

I looked back up into the mirror and at my eyes. Something flashed in the corner of the bathroom. I couldn't really make out what it was. I stood there frozen at the sink. My hands instinctively braced my body against the counter.

Nothing more happened. I must be seeing things, I thought. I grabbed a makeup wipe and started rubbing down my eye. I had both eyes closed now as I continued to try to remove all the makeup I had on.

It came as a sudden thud behind me. I felt my body pushed up against the counter. I let out a loud shriek as I felt an arm wrap around me. I dropped my makeup wipe and opened my eyes. They started burning really badly. I could make out a shadow. It was a really big man in black clothes, and he had a black ski mask on. I tried kicking behind me, but he had caught me with my legs spread and had both his feet between mine.

I started getting scared and feeling very helpless. My arms were wrapped up in his and my legs were on either side of his. He had me right where he wanted me. I heard him speak for the first time as I started to reside myself to defeat.

He had a very deep voice. I couldn't tell if it was Larry's or not. It really didn't sound like him, and I started to shake.

"Don't move and don't scream again or I will hurt you." He said. I stopped shaking and just stood there. I could feel his body pressing harder into mine. "Do as I say, or I will hurt you, your husband, and your kids."

I felt my entire lifeforce leave my body. It was like I was having an out-of-body experience. I could see myself below me, this big, tall man behind me. I saw his left hand reach between us. I could hear his fly unzip. I could see the tears rolling down my eyes. I heard myself say, "Please don't. Please" I'll do anything else, just don't do that."

I could feel pressure against my pussy as he ran his cock back and forth from my opening to my clit and back again. I couldn't understand how I could feel it, but as soon as he found the spot and started sliding his cock deep inside of me, I was brought back down and into my body.

My body was completely rigid as he forced my vagina open and started sliding home. When it reached the back of my pussy, it hit me. It had to be Larry. He had the longest, widest cock I had ever taken. I started to relax a little. I opened my eyes and looked back into the openings in his hood.

His eyes gave him away immediately. I let go of his arms and placed them on the counter, bracing myself. I felt his arm around me relax a little and I started leaning down onto the countertop. He still had my pelvis pinned between the counter and his half-naked body, but as he started to slide his cock out of me, I arched my back and raised up on my tiptoes.

He sensed the change too, and I felt his hands go to my sides and grab my hips. He started pulling my black nightie up over my ass and I felt his hands grab my bare skin. I could hear him moaning softly. I wasn't about to give it to my "rapist" that easily though.

"Please stop. You Can't be doing this. I'm married. I have kids. Please stop!" I pleaded in my sexiest voice.

"Shut up Bitch! I don't care about them and if you keep it up, I'll hurt them."

I felt him slam his cock harder inside of me than ever before when he finished the sentence.

"Please, Please stop. I can't let you do this to me. Please" I pleaded again.

"Not another word out of you Bitch!" He said as he slapped my ass hard. I felt him pull my body up violently and wrap his hands around my neck. "I told you to shut up. I mean it. I'm gonna fuck you until I cum, and you are gonna take every drop of my load into your married pussy. Do you understand?"

I felt his hands wrap a little tighter around my neck as I felt him thrust his huge cock harder into me. I could feel myself being choked a little. I looked into his eyes and nodded.

I felt his grip let up and then he pushed me back onto the counter. I was catching my breath as I felt him slam his cock harder into me than before. I felt a lot of pressure against my cervix this time. I knew he was trying to penetrate my womb before he came. I knew he wanted to see if he could dislodge my IUD and make me pregnant. It's what I had told him to do.

Once I caught my breath, I started pushing back against his thrusts. I kept my mouth shut as he continued fucking me harder and harder. I started feeling my cervix weaken from the onslaught. I knew it wouldn't be able to keep his cock out of my womb if it really wanted in.

I could feel myself getting more and more turned on. He was really pulling out all the stops. I started moaning, even though I kept telling myself not to. I wanted to keep this as real as I could, but something inside of me was building up. I started picturing his cock smashing against my cervix, then finally opening it up again and the tip of his cock slipping inside of me. I could see the tip of his cock inside my womb, my IUD wrapped around the tip of his cock, then getting lodged on the ridge behind the head of his cock. I could see his semen shooting deep inside of me, then his cock taking the IUD with it.