The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt him starting to speed up. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and said, "Cum big boy! Fill that condom up inside of me!"

I heard him grunt really loud and I felt a different cock being placed into my mouth as I started pushing back harder and harder onto that wide cock deep inside of me. I tried pulling out the cock in my mouth as I felt him grab my hips hard and push himself as deep as he could go inside of me, but I couldn't get away from it. I felt the big huge cock pulsing deep inside of me, praying that the condom was still on as I felt the guy in my mouth jerk and push his cock deeper into my mouth and down my throat.

I felt his cock pulse between my lips and along my tongue as I felt the cock in pussy pulsing, filling a condom full of cum. I had never had two cocks cum inside of me at the same time. It threw me over the edge and I started bucking back and forth, milking both cocks to give me everything they had.

Both guys pulled out at the same time and were replaced by 2 more cocks. This time, though, the guy that took his place behind me placed what felt like a tube of beef against my pussy.

I already had the guy in my mouth and was working up and down the length of his cock, each time I backed away from his cock, I could feel pressure being placed against the opening of my pussy, but my muscles still hadn't relaxed enough to allow it to slide inside of me. On the next pass, I felt the tip of his cock spread my lips wide and the head of his cock slipped inside of me.

I let out a low moan around the cock in my mouth as I slid forward trying to get away from it. He followed me and when I started pushing back, I felt more of his cock slip deeper inside of my pussy. He just stood there as I did all the work. I could feel my muscles stretching out and I could feel my pussy starting to lubricate itself, allowing the monster to slide back and forth inside of me.

On the second pass, I felt myself approaching my first orgasm with him. I stopped sucking on the cock in my mouth and just kneeled there shaking on that monster buried balls deep inside of me. As soon as I came down, I started sliding back and forth on it harder. His cock was bottoming out, but I still didn't feel his pelvis hitting my ass.

Each time he bottomed out, I would press back a little harder, feeling the pain and pleasure sending conflicting messages to my brain. I kept pressing harder and harder against it each time, and just like the first time with Larry, I felt my cervix starting to open up. When I felt the tip of his cock penetrate my cervix, I came harder than I had, even with Larry.

I just kneeled there and shook uncontrollably as it ripped through my body. I was determined to take all of him though, and as soon as I came back to my body, I started pushing back even harder.

The feeling is completely indescribable as I felt the head of his cock finally penetrate my cervix and slip into my womb. I kept pushing back until I felt his pelvis press against my ass. I pulled myself forward all along the shaft until the head of his cock popped out of my pussy.

I looked up at nobody and yelled, "Take it off! I want to feel your bare cock inside of me!"

Larry was by my ear in a flash as I heard someone, I assume big cock guy, trying to get the condom off his huge cock. "Are you sure? I can't guarantee he will pull out!"

"Oh My God. I don't care if he does, actually, I want to feel him cum inside of me. Just please tell him to hurry."

I felt the tip of his cock press against my opening and slip easily inside of me. I felt his hands grip my hips and pull me back until the tip pressed against my cervix. It slipped deep inside of me until I felt his pelvis press against my ass.

I felt a cock being placed in my mouth as I started sliding forward. I could feel when the tip was about to slip out of my womb and I would stop and slide right back onto it. Impaling my pussy and womb on his magnificent cock.

I felt his hands grip my hips tighter as he started grunting. I knew what was coming, and I started chickening out. I tried sliding forward and off of his monster, but I felt balls slap against my chin. I felt his grip tighten even more as I heard him groan, "I'm right there."

I tried to moan out of my mouth but it just sounded like I was egging him on. I felt him push himself as deep as he could and start grunting. I felt the first pulse run the length of my pussy and spread my cervix even wider as the guy in my mouth started cumming deep down my throat. I was taking a gallon of cum a second deep inside my body from both sides.

I came so hard I saw stars flashing in front of my eyes as I shock non-stop for about a minute as both of the cock inside of me unleashed a flood of semen deep inside my body.

Larry whispered into my ear, "My turn!"

I started wiggling my ass as I felt him get behind me. I felt his cock slip easily between my lips as another guy placed his cock against my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth and felt his hard cock slip between my lips and slide all the way to the back of my throat.

Larry grabbed my hips and pulled my ass back against his cock. I felt the tip of his cock press against my cervix and slip right in. I let out a moan around the cock in my mouth as they both pumped into me with earnest. I knew the guy in my mouth was getting close, but it took me by surprise when I felt Larry's grip get tight around my hips and pull himself deep inside of me.

I heard him groan as I felt his cock expand and contract. I could feel his cum being pumped directly into my womb, mixing with the last guy that had been inside of me. Larry held me tight as I felt the guy in my mouth begin to cum. He pulled his cock back until the tip was just resting inside my lips as he shot load after load into my mouth.

I felt them both slip out of me as they finished up. I heard Larry telling everyone it was time to go. He even told his roommate Bill to find somewhere else to stay tonight. I giggled a little as I heard Bill react to this. Larry walked them all out and I heard him close and lock the door behind him.

I heard his footsteps approach then felt his body press up behind me. I felt his big hard cock rest against my ass. I felt him raise it up, then slap it against my upturned ass.

"You are one naughty little girl. I'm gonna have to teach you a lesson!"

"Oh really? What do you plan on doing to this naughty little housewife?" I asked.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard and cum inside of you all night. You told me not to let anyone cum inside you besides me."

"I know, but he felt soo good, I wanted to feel it just once. I didn't think you would get upset!"

"I'm not upset, I'm soo turned on right now, you wouldn't believe it."

"What has you so turned on," I asked as I felt him slap my ass with his hard cock again.

"I loved watching you get gangbanged, but watching you get fucked bare turned me on even more."

"Oh really? Do you like knowing you have competition?"

"You have no idea," I heard him snicker.

I felt him slip his cock down between my ass cheeks and place it against my bare pussy. I pushed back and felt his hard cock slip deep inside of me. I felt his hands wrap around my hips and pull me back against him even harder.

"Oh, you feel soo good fucking my wet pussy. I love feeling you deep inside of me." I said.

"I love fucking your bare pussy! I can't wait to cum inside of you again."

"Yeah, you're gonna take advantage of me being tied up and fill my pussy with your cum again?"

I leaned my head down and started picturing his cock pumping his semen deep inside of me again. I started feeling my orgasm overwhelm me.

"Oh God, I wish you had taken out my IUD before you started fucking me again. I can't wait to feel you cum in bare, unprotected pussy," I said out loud as I pushed back against him harder and harder.

"What if I told you it is already out? What if I took it out last night while I was fisting your pretty pussy? Would it turn you on knowing that two different guys filled your unprotected pussy tonight?"

It took a few seconds for this to register in my brain. I kept pushing back harder and harder as I reran these words in my head. "Two different guys had just inseminated my unprotected pussy?"

I thought about the implications of this. I now had two different guys semen pumped directly into my womb, one right after another. I started pushing back even harder as I felt my orgasm building.

I arched my back and yelled out, "Fuck me harder, I'm gonna cum. I can't believe I let that guy cum in bare! I need your cum. I need all your cum! Don't stop cumming in me until you make me pregnant with your baby."

"I won't! I want to give you my baby!" He said as his breath became ragged.

"Oh God, just cum!" I screamed.

Just then I felt his cock penetrate my cervix as I felt his cock expand.

"That's it, right there. I need it. I want your baby!"

"What if Tyrone is the one that knocks you up?" He asked.

"Then next time, I will have to let you knock me up! I still want you to come over and fuck me bare every day like you promised!"

"I will. What about the days your husband is home?"

"He sleeps late! Just let yourself in and take me in the bathroom like you did today." I want you to be my baby's daddy," I said as I pushed back against him really hard and felt his cock go deeper inside of me. I felt his hands grab my hips and pull me tight, sealing my pussy with his cock as I felt it expand. I wiggled my ass around milking his cock as I felt my first unprotected load shoot deep inside my womb.

I came soo hard, I felt my eyes roll to the back of my head as I passed out. When I came to, I was lying naked in Larry's bed. I felt him behind me, his cock was rock hard and pressing against my ass. There was a nightlight on in his room, and I looked over at the nightstand and saw a small clear ring resting against my phone.

I slipped up in the bed until I felt his cock slip between my legs. I reached between my legs and angled his cock just right as I slid myself back, feeling his big hard bare black cock enter my unprotected pussy again. Tempting fate just seems to turn me on more than I ever thought.

As I pushed my ass back against Larry, feeling his cock slip deep inside of me, I knew even if Larry was the father of the baby, I would let him take me bare over and over again until he got me pregnant again and again.