The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I haven't been able to find anyone I trust enough to let them tie me up, and my husband isn't interested in being there." I said.

"That makes sense. Hopefully you will find someone you can trust enough to make that come true." He said.

I was still tracing his chest and running my hand down his stomach as we laid there. I brushed against the tip of his cock and noticed it was getting hard again. I looked up and asked if that turned him on.

"It does actually. I would love to be there to help if you want."

"Hmmm, we will have to see," I said as I took his cock in my hand and started stroking it again.

"What turned you on about that," I asked.

"It sounds so naughty, watching you get used over and over again, and being there to use you any way I want would be fantastic."

I could feel his cock growing in my hand as I laid there thinking about it. "Everyone would have to use condoms though," I said.

"That's understandable," he said.

"Even you!" I exclaimed.

"I know," he said, almost frowning. "It would be hot if no one used condoms though. We could make sure that they would all pull out, though."

"That would be hot, but I wouldn't want to risk it..." I said, but inside my head, the image of a bunch of bare cocks entering me was getting me even wetter. "I just know that if one accidentally came inside of me, then everyone would, and that's why I need to be able to trust everyone, and make them use condoms."

"Very true," he said as I felt his cock growing steadily in my hand.

"Do you like that?" I asked.

"I do."

"Good, we will have to talk about it some more then later," I said.

"Ok, what is another fantasy?"

"You really want to know?"

"Of course," he said.

His cock was now pretty hard. I looked down at my hand wrapped around his cock and was surprised at how turned on I got by the contrast in colors. I knew I could make him cum again, and decided I wanted to.

"Ok, I'll tell you." I said.

"Good, I want to know them all."

"Well, this is my favorite. I hope you don't get offended." I said as I started rubbing the tip of his cock, feeling it twitch in my hand.

"I promise I won't. I'm gonna guess it has to do with a black man, right?"

"Yeah, it does." I said almost embarrassed.

"It's ok, one of my biggest fantasies was having sex with a white woman."

"I'm glad that got to be me. Was cumming inside of me part of the fantasy?"

"Ummm, yeah, it was. Sorry, but I didn't mean for it to happen."

"Of course you did. Getting the chance to knock up a white girl is what you really want, isn't it?" I asked.

At this point, I was just trying to egg him on to get him really hard and cum for me, but saying it out loud actually made my pussy get really wet. It felt good getting to fulfill his fantasy, even if his chances of knocking me up were slim. I still had a belly full of his sperm trying to find my egg.

"Well, when you put it that way, Yes! That is actually my favorite fantasy," he said.

I felt his cock twitch when he said that. I could hear him beginning to moan as I continued to stroke his cock.

"Were you hoping that you were knocking me up when you came earlier?"

"Kinda, but it is just a fantasy..." He said sheepishly.

"Well, the thought of you cumming inside of me turned me on too, just so you know."

"Good, but I wouldn't want what we are doing to cause you any problems at home."

"That's why I have my IUD."

"I'm glad you do."

"Me too, but there is always a chance that even with it, I could get pregnant, but the chances are very slim. That's why I have to make you use a condom."

"I totally understand."

"Speaking of which, why don't you go ahead and grab one."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

Before the words left my mouth, he was already reaching over for another condom out of the drawer.

"That was my last one," I heard him say as he laid back down.

I let go of his cock and started feeling around on the bed. I felt the package under his left side and pulled it free.

"You understand, right?" I said as I opened the package and pulled it out. I started slipping it over the tip of his cock.

He nodded his head in agreeance.

Once I felt it was firmly in place, I reached between my legs and pulled the towel out. I felt him raise up off the bed and start moving over to me. I reached down and grabbed his sides and pulled him up to me.

"Is all this talk turning you on?" He asked.

"Yes, actually it is."

"What talk exactly?" He asked.

"All of it..." I trailed off as I felt his cock press against my clit.

"What turns you on the most?" He asked as he guided the head of his cock up and down my pussy, making me squirm.

"I like being the first white girl to take all of you inside of me, and getting to be the first to take your cum deep inside of me is really exciting." I finally said as he continued to tease my pussy.

"Do you want me to slide my cock deep inside of you again?" He asked.

"Oh yes, Please!!"

"What would you do if I said I won't unless you let me take you bare?"

"Well, I would have to say no then. You know I want it, but I can't." I said as I felt the tip of his cock make contact with my opening and the tip slip into me.

"I know, I just like hearing you say you would," he said as he laid down, resting himself on his elbows right over me. I felt him slide his cock all the way into me as we both let out a moan.

"That feels fantastic," I said as he started sliding back and forth, slapping his heavy balls against my ass as he bottomed out.

"So, what is your other fantasy?" He asked as he slowed down to just gentle thrusts.

"Mmmm, well, I am home, probably in my bathroom or kitchen, and someone comes up behind me with a ski mask on. Before I know what is happening, Ugh, Damn, you are deep, I feel him grab me from behind, bend me over the counter, pull my dress or nightie up, and slide his cock deep inside of me."

"Oh, that does sound hot. How does he get in?"

"I might have left the back door unlocked." I said as his thrusts became a little longer and harder.

"Where is your husband?" He asks.

"At work or the store. I just know he isn't there to protect me."

"Why would this have offended me?" He asked as he thrust in harder.

"Ugh, because the only part of him that I can see in the mirror is his arm where the glove and his sweater come apart is black." I answered.

"Oh, I see," he said as he started fucking me a little harder.

Each time he bottomed out, I could feel the wind being knocked out of me. I could feel the tip of his cock pressing against my cervix. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. I started moaning into his mouth as he continued sliding his cock deep inside of me.

"What about a condom? If he is raping you, would you make him use a condom?" He asked.

I started getting really turned on. I could feel my orgasm building up inside of me. I thought he was getting close as well.

"He wouldn't be wearing a condom." I answered in a shallow breath.

"What about getting pregnant?" He asked.

"In my fantasy, I beg him to pull out. I even offer to swallow, just as long as he doesn't cum inside my pussy."

"What does he do?"

"It depends on the fantasy, but most of the time, he doesn't pull out. When I feel him cum, I push my ass back, making him cum deeper inside of me."

"What about your IUD?" He asked as he forced his cock deeper inside of me, making me wince a little from the force.

"I've had this one since before I got it, but now either it fails, but my favorite is when he dislodges it," I said as I felt my body tense up and my orgasm rip through my body from head to toe.

"How does he dislodge it? How do you find out?" He asked.

When I came down and could speak again, I answered, "He is so big he opens my cervix and the tip of his cock pulls it out when he pulls out."

"Is that possible? What does it look like?"

"It's just a ring that is placed inside the cervix. It gets wrapped around his cock and he pulls it out. I have heard of it happening." I said.

He leaned in and started kissing me as he continued slamming his cock deeper inside of me. "Are you going to cum?" I asked.

"I'm trying," he answered.

"I'm getting close again. I want you to cum with me. Do you like this fantasy?"

"Oh, I love this fantasy. I hope someday it comes true for you."

"Would you like to be the one to fulfill it?" I asked brazenly.

"I would love too. I would love to sneak into your house, hide somewhere and sneak up behind you, then force you to take my bare cock. I want to know how to dislodge your IUD..." He said trailing off.

"Oh yes, I would love that! I want to feel you cum deep inside of me again and there be nothing I can do to stop you." I said as I felt my orgasm getting even closer.

I felt my hand move on its own down past my stomach. I felt my pussy and labia spread wide from his engorged cock. I slipped my hand down further until I felt my finger touch his cock. When he pulled back, I felt the band from the condom pass over my fingers.

I leaned into him a little until I could firmly grasp the base of his cock. I felt him slide out until the condom touched my hand. I felt him slide back a little more, my hand holding onto the condom as he slid back even further.

I felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to my pussy. I took a deep breath as I felt his cock slide out of my pussy, my hand still holding the condom firmly until I felt the tip of his cock pass through my hand.

"Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, but are you sure?"

"Very sure," I said as I let the condom drop onto the bed. I grabbed his cock firmly in my hand and pulled it up against my pussy. I started rubbing it up and down my pussy, passing over my sensitive clit, down to the opening, then back up again.

I slid it back down to my opening, pressing myself up, feeling the bare tip enter me. He didn't need any more encouragement as I felt him push with all his weight and slide his cock deep inside of me. I felt the tip hit the back of my pussy as he continued ramming his cock deeper inside of me.

"Oh yes, that feels so much better," he said. "Can I cum inside of you?" He asked.

"Oh, yes, it does. I could cum right now. Ugh, I can feel you at the back of my pussy. Your cock is soo big!"

"I can feel that too, is that where it is?"

"Yes, so when you come over and surprise me, you will have to figure out how to get it to come out." I breathed into his mouth.

"Is that what you want? You want me to cum inside of you, and dislodge it?"

"Oh yes, please! Your cock is plenty long enough." I said. "All you would have to do is dislodge it and cum inside of me. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"It sounds so hot, but how would I know if your husband is home or not?"

"You will know. When you see the sign, you can let yourself in through the back door." I said in a huff as he bottomed out again.

"Oh, I can't wait!" He said as I felt his body tense up.

I could feel my own orgasm approaching and knew he was getting close.

"That's it, just like in my fantasy, slam your big hard black cock deep inside of me and cum for me! Please!"

I felt him slam his cock all the way to the back of my pussy. I felt the tip hit my cervix and give way. His cock slid a little deeper into me. I moaned loudly into his mouth as I felt his ass flex and his cock pulse.

"Oh God, I'm Cumming," he said.

"That's it, right there!" I squealed as I felt the first jet expand the tip of his cock and shoot deep inside of my womb. I felt his body convulse as my orgasm ripped through me. I grabbed his ass and pulled him as deep as I could into me, feeling his cock slip a tiny bit further. I felt the second jolt run through him and along his hard cock as he shot his second load even deeper than the first. My pelvis was gyrating on it's own, trying to get every last drop out of him and into my womb.

"Oh God," he said as his body stopped moving. I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me as he released the last of his semen inside my body. We lay like that for a while, catching our breath. I finally felt him move and raise himself up off of me.

"You are trouble," I said as I looked into his eyes.

"You are even more trouble, but I look forward to more trouble from you." He said as he kissed me deep.

"Oh, I am too. I just can't believe I let you cum inside of me twice. I'm gonna have to be careful with you." I giggled.

We laid there for a little while until his cock softened inside of me. When he pulled it out, I was praying that my IUD wasn't attached to it. Fortunately, it wasn't. With that we cleaned up and got dressed. I looked at my watch, it was almost 1 in the morning. I checked my phone but there was nothing.

We exited the bedroom and walked towards the family room. Everyone had left already, making me feel better. He walked me to the door, then turned me around and kissed me deeply with his arms wrapped around my waist.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said as I turned and walked away.

He watched me walk all the way to my house, then blew me a kiss, which I returned, then went back in to his house.

I went straight to my room, stripped off my clothes, thought about a shower, but changed my mind. I slipped into my new nightie and crawled in to bed.

My husband came home very late that morning. He was usually home around 4, but this time it was closer to 6. I woke up when I felt the bed move from his weight. I felt him crawl in to bed and curl up behind me. I could feel his naked body pressed up against my back, his bare cock pressing into the crack of my ass. I felt him kiss the back of my neck. I could feel his cock growing against my ass, but when I wiggled my butt a little, I heard a snore and felt him shake as he fell asleep.

I must have slept in, because I felt my husband thrusting into my naked ass. I could feel his hard cock pressing up between my cheeks. I slid up, feeling the tip fall between my legs. I slid back down a little until I felt the tip of his cock press against my pussy. One thrust and I felt his cock slip between my lips and up inside of me. I felt his hand grasp my waist and his body press against my ass.

"Mmmm, you feel soo good and wet," he said. "Naughty dreams?"

"Of course baby. I love feeling your hard cock against me all night."

"You're gonna make me cum, I love being inside of you."

"Please cum for me, I need to feel you cum," I said as I arched my back and pressed my ass back against him.

I heard him grunt and press his pelvis against my ass as hard as he could. I wiggled my ass and flexed my muscles trying to keep him hard, but as soon as he came, he pulled back and jumped out of bed. He was back with a couple towels, one for each of us. I placed the towel between my legs as he crawled back into bed.

He started recapping the night and all the issues they had had, then asked how my night had gone. I told him it was nice, but uneventful, but our neighbors and their friends were perfect gentlemen.

"Of course they were, they are probably all gay." He said with a chuckle.

"If he only knew," I thought, but decided to keep quiet.

I finally crawled out of bed, my pussy was sore, but I didn't let on. I walked into the bathroom, peed, then turned on the shower. After a quick shower and a little time to do my makeup and hair, I woke my husband to get in the shower. I was still naked, and he was looking me up and down.

"You just had me," I said.

"I know, but you look hot!"

"Thanks baby, but we need to get ready and go pick up the kids."

He begrudgingly got out of bed and headed for the shower. He was out before I had even picked out my dress. He loved the tiny blue thong and matching bra I was wearing, even coming up and grabbing my bare ass cheeks.

"Damn, you could turn a gay man straight," He said.

I almost laughed at the thought, but kept my composure. I picked a nice blue dress that fell to my knees and nice matching 3 inch heels. He put on his jeans and shirt and we headed out the door.

My mom had lunch waiting for us, so we ate and helped feed the kids. "They were a dream," she said. We packed up everything then headed home. We spent the day playing with the kids and preparing dinner. After dinner, my husband got a call from work.

"They need me tonight," he said.

"I know," I said with a frown. "I was looking forward to our time together."

"Tomorrow night." He answered.

"I know," looking at him hoping it would be true.

He ran upstairs and got into his work clothes, then kissed me and said goodbye.

I put the kids to bed and went upstairs. I grabbed my phone and read the text from Larry. We had been texting all day long. I was starting to have visions of the previous night. I could feel my panties getting wet with excitement.

He was relaxing watching TV. I told him I was getting ready to put the kids to bed, and that he should bring some of that wine over and meet me on the back patio in an hour. He gladly accepted. I rushed around and put everything away, then got the kids ready and in bed. It took a little coaxing, but they fell asleep pretty easily tonight.

I went into the room, checked my makeup, then walked down to the kitchen. I grabbed a couple glasses, then opened the patio door.

Larry was sitting there with a huge grin on his face and a new bottle of wine. I handed him the glasses and the bottle opener and sat on the couch next to him, our legs resting against each other. I placed my hand on his knee, then leaned in for a little kiss.

He gladly reciprocated.

"Have you been enjoying your memories of last night," I asked.

"I've been basking all day. I didn't think I would get to see you so soon."

"Yeah, he got called in to work again."

"That sucks," he said as he turned to me and kissed me deeply. "I work when I want to, so I am available all day or night."

"Good to know," I responded as I slid my hand up his pant leg.

We made small talk, asking about each other's interests as we sat there drinking wine and talking. I could feel the effects of the wine after the first glass, and was more than willing to accept the second when he offered it to me. It was going straight to my head.

My hand was now tracing the outline of his growing cock in his pants. He leaned over and started kissing my neck. I quickly undid his pants and pulled out his hard cock. His hand was sliding up my bare leg towards my pussy.

"What is in this wine?" I asked, as I felt tingles from my head to my toes as his fingers brushed against my panties.

"Special ingredients, I can tell you but I would have to kill you," he said laughing. "I buy it in Europe. They say it is supposed to have special healing powers."

"It has some powers alright," I said as I started stroking his now rock hard cock.

I finished my second glass and he started pouring me a third. I slowly stroked his cock as he slid his fingers under the band of my panties and started playing with my clit. We locked eyes and we both leaned in for a long, slow, sensual kiss. I felt his fingers slide down my pussy and stop at my opening. I was already soaking wet and his fingers slipped easily inside of me.

"Mmmm, your fingers feel soo good." I said.

"So does your hand."

I started leaning back as I felt his fingers slip deeper inside of me. I let go of his cock as I did. I could feel him trying to get more of his hand inside of me. I knew what to expect, so I obliged willingly. I felt the third finger slip into my pussy, then his pinky. I could feel him trying to roll up his hand. I leaned way back on the sofa. He got up and kneeled in front of me. I raised up my dress and slid my ass forward.

I felt his pinky slip into me, then I felt his thumb press against my opening. I looked down and could see his hand slowly entering me. It started turning me on more. Once he got his thumb into me, I couldn't believe he had gotten his whole hand inside of me last night.