The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was starting to get scared, so I reached down and grabbed my glass of wine. I finished most of the last glass in one try. He was being gentle as I felt his hand slide deeper inside of me. I spread my legs wider, granting him more access. When he got up to his knuckles, I couldn't peel my eyes away from my pussy. I wanted to see it all slip into me. I pushed forward with my pelvis as he pushed into me with his hand. I watched as his knuckles, and the widest part slipped past my labia and enter me.

I threw my head back and pushed harder and harder into him until I felt his fingers bottom out at the back of my pussy. I was pretty sure he had found my cervix and was trying to push his fingers into it. It was starting to hurt, but a wave washed over me. I could feel myself letting loose. I was starting to think that the wine had more than just alcohol in it, when I felt my toes curl up.

I knew I was about to have an incredible orgasm. The feelings inside my pussy were starting to overwhelm me. I heard him say something as I felt my insides open up, just as my orgasm hit. I grabbed onto the cushion of the sofa and leaned my head back against the wall as my body convulsed over and over again. I felt his hand move a little bit further up inside of me, then realized he had 2 fingers slipping into my womb.

Just thinking of it made me cum again all over his hand. I was bucking wildly as he fingered my insides. Just as I started coming down, I felt him slipping his hand out of my pussy. As he pulled his knuckles out, it sent me back over the edge and I started cumming again. My head was still back against the wall and my fingers were gripping the cushion with every bit of strength I had.

When I felt his thumb slip out of my pussy, I could feel myself coming down from my orgasm. I looked down to see his hand was soaking wet all the way up to his wrist.

"You had your hand that far inside of me?"

"Yes, I hope you liked it!"

"I loved it! It felt fantastic, but I need you to sit down Now!" I said.

I felt his fingers slip out of my pussy as he moved to my side and sat back down. I looked over and saw his cock was rock hard and leaking precum. I stood up, slipped off my panties, turned towards him, hiked up my dress then sat down on his lap, pressing his hard cock against his stomach and my lower abdomen.

"That felt amazing!!" I said as I started kissing him deeply. I started sliding myself up and down his cock, feeling the precum lubricating my abdomen as I did. I grabbed his head and turned it, then started kissing his neck, then his shoulders, then back up to his ear.

"I want you so badly right now!" I said as I slid myself up the length of his cock until I felt it angle back slightly and press against my clit. His big hard cock was only an inch away from my opening as I heard him moan.

"I want you just as badly! I can't wait to make your fantasy a reality!" He said in between moans.

"Me either," I said as I slid myself up his body slightly until I felt his cock slip back and rest against my opening.

"I hope you don't mind," I said as I started sliding my body down until I felt the tip of his cock slip into my opening, "but I want to feel every inch of you inside of me, bare again."

"Not at all," he said as he thrust his pelvis up into me as I slid my pussy down the entire length of his cock. I leaned back a little until I felt the tip make contact with the back of my pussy.

"Right there," I sighed as I started rocking back and forth, feeling the tip stay in contact with it the entire time.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum," I said.

"I love when you cum for me," he said.

I started seeing stars as I rolled my eyes back and curled my toes. "Yes, Oh My god, Yes." I exclaimed as it hit me from my toes to my head. He held me there, impaled on his cock as I thrashed around for almost a minute.

When I came back to my senses, I leaned in to him and kissed him deeply, feeling his cock twitch inside of me. I started raising myself up, then lowering myself down onto his cock, making sure each time he bottomed out and pressed against my cervix. I could feel it opening up more and more as I continued riding his cock.

I could hear his breathing getting more labored. I knew he was close to cumming. I leaned in by his ear and whispered, "Did you feel my IUD when you had your hand inside of me?"

"I think so," he stammered.

"Mmmm, I thought that was what you were looking for when you had your hand all the way inside of me."

He got a deer caught in the headlight look as he bowed his head down a little. "I was, actually. I'm soo sorry."

"Did you touch it?" I asked with a wicked look on my face.

"I think so." He said. "It felt different, almost like plastic."

"I think you felt it then. Did you move it?"

"I don't think so. Just as I touched it, you started cumming and thrashing around," he said.

I pressed down hard on his cock as I continued talking to him. "Mmmmm, so it could be moved?" I said as I slid back up, then back down, pressing the tip harder against me.

"It might be..." he trailed off as his eyes started glassing over.

"Are you gonna cum?" I asked.

"Of course." He moaned out.

"Are you going to cum deep inside of me again?" I asked.

"Only if that is what you want..."

"If you moved my IUD, I want you to be the first one to cum inside of me. Do you think you moved it?" I asked, almost pleading with him.

"I don't think so, but you never know!" he said as his eyes started rolling back and his body stiffened up.

I was past the point of no return. Deep down inside my belly I was hoping beyond hope that he had twisted it and caused it to get dislodged inside of me. My brain was trying to fight, but it was a lost cause. I think the wine had caused my brain to stop working.

"Mmmmm, well, this could be your first shot at trying to knock up a white girl." I said as I slid my pussy down the length of his cock. I felt his cock twitch and his balls harden under my ass as I bottomed out. His grip on my waist was tightening up, holding me right where I had stopped. I felt his pelvis thrust up, and the tip of his cock, which was pressing against my opening, pushed violently through and deep inside of my womb.

I leaned in to him and kissed him as I felt his balls loosen up, then tighten back up. I felt a pulse run up the length of my pussy, and as it got to the tip, it actually expanded my cervix as the first pulse shot through the tip of his cock and deep into me.

He let out a deep moan into my mouth as I felt his balls contract, then loosen up again. Then it happened again, and again. He was holding me, and I was pressing all of my weight down onto him as I felt his cock expand again and again. I felt my toes curl up and the most intense orgasm I had ever had ripped through me. I started thrashing around on top of him as he held us together. The tip of his cock never slipping out until I was done and starting to calm down.

"Fuck, that was intense," I finally said as I looked into his eyes. I stayed right there on his lap, the feelings growing deeper inside of me as I felt his cock slowly deflating.

"Yes, it was," he said as he held me close and kissed me.

I leaned in to his ear and whispered, "Try harder next time if it didn't work this time..." My mind was completely gone. I couldn't think anymore. I was a slave to my pussy and his cock. It took me a little while to get up the strength to lift off of him. I slipped my panties back on, then turned to kiss him goodnight. We parted, him going to his house and me up to bed.

The next morning, I awoke with my husband sleeping next to me. My pussy was a little sore and except for my thong, I had nothing on. I started trying to remember the events of the night before. The only thing that I could recall was drinking wine with Larry on the back patio. The rest was like a wild blur. A moment here and there, then blank.

I got up and went to the bathroom. There was a huge glob of semen in the crotch of my panties, and when I sat down, more flowed out of me and into the toilet. "What did I do," I said to myself as I sat there. Amazingly, I didn't have a hangover, and I didn't feel ashamed of my actions.

I turned on the shower and hopped in. I love feeling the warm water caress my skin. I rinsed my entire body off, and as I ran my hand down between my legs, I could feel more semen leaking out of me. I couldn't believe I had let him fuck me bare again last night. I knew I couldn't keep allowing him to do that. I kept trying to remember what happened but it was all a blank.

I heard the door open up and my husband stepped into the shower. I felt his arms wrap around me and his naked body press up against me. It felt so good, I just melted into him. I felt his stiff cock pressing up against my ass. I wanted to bend over and let him have his way with me, but I was too sore and decided I better let myself recuperate.

I turned around, knelt down in front of him and wrapped my hand around his cock. I started stroking it slowly, then leaned in and started kissing the tip of it. I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of it as I could. I felt the tip hit the back of my throat so I started bobbing my head back and forth along the shaft, each time feeling the tip hit my throat.

It didn't take long for him to start bucking his hips. I looked up into his eyes, then wrapped my arm around him, feeling his ass cheek. I started spreading his ass cheeks apart, then slipped my fingers into the crack of his ass. I felt around until I felt his little rose bud. He thrust his cock deeper into my mouth as I started penetrating his ass with my finger.

He put up very little resistance and I felt my finger slipping deeper and deeper into his ass. I felt his hand rest on my head, then wrap it around my wet hair. I felt him pull my head into his crotch as I felt him thrust forward, forcing his cock deep down my throat.

I thrust my finger deep into his ass as I felt his balls contract. I moaned around his cock as I felt it pulse and shoot jet after jet deep down my throat. I ran my other hand down my stomach and stopped just short of my clit. I spread my lips apart and gently rubbed my clit. It didn't take long until I felt my orgasm hit me. I had a vision of Larry cornering me in the shower and making my suck his cock, then shooting his load down my throat. It felt fantastic.

I slipped his cock out of my mouth and pulled my finger out of his ass, then proceeded to help get him all washed up. He helped me as well, but I didn't let him touch my sensitive area. I could feel my pussy was still somewhat opened from the night before, but I couldn't figure out why.

After that quick blowjob and shower, we both got ready. I took care of the kids while my husband worked on some chores around the house. I finally was alone. I picked up my phone and read some of the texts. I replied telling Larry I had fun, and that we needed to get together soon. I wanted to know everything that had happened the night before. I told him my husband would be going out of town for a couple of days next week. We planned on meeting during that time to discuss everything.

The rest of the week was pretty mundane. Either Larry was busy or I was, but I was glad because it took me a couple of days to get back to my normal self again. The next week, after I kissed my husband goodbye, I packed the kids up and took off for the mall. I was looking forward to getting to see Larry again and discuss that night.

I picked out some very skimpy lingerie, and decided that one of the days, I would "invite" him over in the morning for my ultimate fantasy, so long as he still wanted to, so I picked out a brand new nightie that just barely covered my ass. It came with a matching T-back thong. The front was satin with lace cups, and I knew the thong would barely cover anything in the front as well. It was perfect for the occasion.

We made our way back home. I got them dinner, then spent the evening playing with them until bed time. After I put them to bed I tried everything on, making sure that everything matched what I planned on wearing. I had already spoken with my mom about watching them tomorrow, through Friday, telling her I had a date with some girlfriends at a spa.

She was happy to take them for a couple days, telling me everything she had planned with them. I was happy to hear that they would be having a good time together. I hung up the phone, then looked over into the mirror. I was wearing the nightie and thong I had picked out for Thursday morning. I turned around and lifted the nightie, watching how the string disappeared between my cheeks.

I walked into the bathroom, bent over the sink, imagining what Larry would be seeing just before he surprised me from behind. I wished he was there right now, getting ready to pounce on me, but I knew he wasn't. I stripped off the nightie, changed into my sweats and laid down on the bed. I started texting Larry, which turned into a long chat about the next few days.

I told him I would be home around 10 the next morning if he wanted to come over. He was beside himself from the texts I received back from him. I knew I would be having sex with him in my own house and I started getting very excited.

I said goodnight to him, then waited for my husband to call. Just as I started dosing, I heard my phone ring. I answered it, we spoke for a little while, then said our "I Love You's" and I fell asleep, dreaming of a big black cock sliding deep inside of me all night.

The next morning, I woke up very early. I hopped into the shower before either of the kids woke up and shaved everything and washed my hair. I dried myself off, then did my makeup and hair. Once I felt put together, I walked into the bedroom and picked out my sexiest lingerie.

The bra was a half cup, lace, bustier style that accentuated my breasts very nicely. Half my nipples were completely visible. I slipped the thong on and all the way up my legs. I felt the tiny material slip in between my ass cheeks nicely, pressing gently against my rosebud, and threatening to slip up between my labia each time I moved. They were black see through lace, and very strappy in front, just hiding the top of my pussy. The back had a keyhole gem hanging just above my ass where they slipped in between my cheeks.

I then slipped on my garter and stockings, then grabbed my black dress that covered everything up very nicely. I had to look normal when I dropped off the kids. I then went in, woke them up, and got them dressed and took them to the kitchen for breakfast. Once we were all done, I loaded them up into the car and we drove off.

My mom only lived half an hour away, but it felt like an eternity. I was starting to feel guilty about leaving them so I could go have "fun" with someone, and I even thought about calling it off and taking them home. I loved my kids and wanted to spend more time with them before they grew up, but I started thinking about what I had in store for the next couple of days and my pussy started getting really wet.

I started thinking about being bent over the counter with Larry behind me, taking me the way he wanted to. I could feel his hard cock deep inside of me, fucking me hard, then cumming deep inside of me as I begged him not to. It was almost too much for me to handle. I was a mess when I pulled up to my mom's house.

She was all smiles, greeting me with open arms. She helped me get the kids out of the car and settled into the house. I think she sensed that I was torn. She comforted me and told me they would be fine and I deserved a little time to myself every now and then. I stayed for a while, even enjoying a nice lunch with her and the kids. Around 3 I decided I felt better and got ready to leave. I thanked her, gave her and the kids a big hug, then walked out to my car alone.

I was sad as I put the key into the ignition. I looked up and saw everyone waving goodbye. I started to tear up, when I saw my mom mouth, "Have Fun, you deserve it." I immediately felt better. I put the car in reverse, backed up and drove off.

My mind wandered all over the place as I drove back towards my house. I picked up the phone and texted Larry, telling him I would be home in 20 minutes, and to meet me by the back door. I pulled into the driveway and parked my car in less than 15 minutes. I walked inside and fell into the couch, breathing heavy and shaking. Not even 2 minutes later did I hear a knock on the back door.

I composed myself as best as I could and walked over to the door. I peeked through the window and Larry was standing there grinning from ear to ear. He had a couple bottles of wine with him and he was dressed very nicely for a secret rendezvous.

I opened the door and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long slow kiss. I could feel my panties getting damp, the material had slipped in between my labia, gently rubbing my clit when I leaned up onto my tiptoes to kiss him deeper. I could feel his hard cock pressing against my stomach and couldn't wait to get him undressed and inside of me.

He was pushing me back into the kitchen as we continued to kiss passionately. I heard the door close behind him, then heard the bottles he brought over set down on the counter and his other arm wrapped around me.

He was panting into my mouth as I felt my ass hit the kitchen counter. He lifted me effortlessly onto the counter and I instinctively spread my legs. He didn't miss a beat and slid in between my open legs and I felt his bulge press hard against my soaking wet, panty covered pussy. We were still making out as I lowered my hands to his belt and started undoing it.

It didn't take long for him to slide his hands down my side and start pulling up my dress. I felt his hands slide between my legs and start rubbing my pussy through my tiny thong.

I undid his pants and felt them fall off his hips and down to his feet. I quickly pulled his boxers off and grabbed his big hard black cock and started stroking it. I felt his fingers pulling my thong to the side and his body shift and move closer to mine. I titled my pelvis up and guided his big hard cock right to my soaking wet opening.

It felt so good feeling his hot, rock hard cock pressing gently at my opening. I reached around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine so that our mouths were open and our tongues were dancing with each other as I felt him gently thrust his cock into me.

Once I felt him bottom out, I felt him slide back a little, then slide right back in. We both let out a moan into each other's mouths. I reached down to his ass and wrapped my legs around his as he continued to thrust deep inside of me. I could feel the tip of his cock bottoming out and hitting my cervix.

I could feel my orgasm building very quickly. I could hear his breath getting more labored as he continued thrusting his cock into me. I knew it wouldn't be long before we both had a mind shattering orgasm. I started hoping we would cum together.

A thought popped into my head about asking him to pull out, but it quickly washed away as I felt my orgasm getting closer. I wanted him to cum inside of me, it was driving me closer to achieving my orgasm. The thought of all his virile little swimmers flooding my insides was all I could think about.

I felt him tense up. I felt his balls slap against my ass. He wrapped his arms around me and just held me tight as I wrapped my legs tighter around him and pulled him as close as I could with my arms as I felt his cock pulse deep inside of me.

I threw my head back as I felt the first jet pump out of his cock and deep inside of me. It was like it triggered the orgasm I had building to and threw me right over the edge. I started thrusting my hips forward, trying to get even more of his cock inside of me.