The Adventures of Sue: Next Door Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started trying to figure out when the last time I had my period was. I was pretty sure it was a couple weeks ago. I started shaking a little at how much the thought of him removing my IUD turned me on again. I started thrusting back against him each time he thrust his cock deep inside of me.

I felt him take one of his hands off my hips. He replaced it just before he slammed his cock deep inside of me, and kept pushing harder and harder. I started pushing with my arms, arching my back down and forcing my pussy to take more of his cock until I felt it.

It was a subtle change inside of me, but I know we both felt it. The tip of his cock slowly started sliding deeper inside of me, giving his cock more room. I heard him moan out loud, but he still pulled back and thrust again. This time there was far less resistance and I felt more of his cock penetrate my womb.

I wasn't about to give in until I knew he accomplished his goal. I started moaning at him in the mirror. "God, you're so big. I've never had a cock inside of me this deep. Please, Please stop!" I said through my moans.

I felt him pull his cock back out, then start sliding it back into me. I felt it hit bottom, my battered cervix was still providing a little resistance but not much as I felt most of the head penetrate me.

"Please don't! You are soo deep. You're gonna hurt me. Please stop!"

He slammed his cock back inside of me again, this time there was almost no resistance and I felt the tip of his cock slip through my cervix until it was almost completely filling my womb.

"Oh God, Oh God, You're So Deep. Please Stop. Please don't Cum. Please Pull Out. I promise I will swallow every drop of your cum, just please don't cum inside my married pussy. I might get pregnant if you do. I'm gonna ovulate soon. Please stop!!" I half screamed at him.

I heard him moan loudly at that. I felt his grip tighten around my waist. I felt his cock start to slide back out. I started thinking he had some really good stamina. I could definitely get used to this. I looked back into his eyes, they were starting to roll into the back of his head. I looked down at his gloves and saw the black skin where his gloves and his sleeve separated.

"Please pull out. I promise I'll swallow, but you can't impregnate me with your black baby. Please stop! I'm begging you. Please!!" I said as I felt his body thrust forward.

He had me pinned between himself and the counter. I was laying there with my head on the counter and I was using all my strength to push him back and away from me, but what it was really doing was making his cock go deeper than it had even gone before. I had angled my body perfectly to allow his cock to slide as deep inside of me as it could.

I could feel every inch of his cock as it traveled inside of me. I felt it when the tip pressed against my cervix, my cervix now giving almost no resistance at all. Then I felt the shaft keep sliding forward, the tip of his cock now in a nice big opening where I could no longer feel it. I had never felt so full in my life. His cock was officially deeper than it had ever been.

I felt his pelvis slam into my ass. I arched my back and pushed back with everything I had left. I heard him moan loud as his cock slipped deeper inside of me until I felt my cervix wrap around the ridge behind the head of his cock.

I felt his body start shaking and convulsing. I tilted my head down towards the counter, defeated and victorious at the same time. I was doing my best to catch my breath as I felt his cock swell at the base. The swelling turned into pulsing. I pushed back a little and under my breath I said, "Please stop! Please, I'll get pregnant with your baby." As I felt a jet pulse through his cock all the way up the length of it, even spreading my cervix out a little bit.

I started pulling forward when I felt his grip around my waist tighten up. "He wasn't about to let his breeding bitch get away from him," I thought. I felt another pulse run up the length of his cock. I could feel my own orgasm building as I thought about him filling my Womb full of his cum.

I could feel the tip of his cock lodged deep inside of me as another pulse ran through it. Another jet of cum spraying my insides. I could actually feel his cock being tugged on as it tried to slip back out of my womb, but my cervix was holding on to it with everything it had.

I felt his chest against my back, my cervix still holding his cock deep inside of my womb as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me tight against him. I wrapped my arms around his and pulled him close as I felt his cock still pulsing deep inside of me.

I heard him whisper as my body tensed up, "I will be coming back for more, right up until you deliver my baby."

"You bastard!" I whispered.

I felt him let go of me and push my upper body towards the counter.

"Don't move for 10 minutes, and if you call the cops, I'll make sure the whole family is here, tied up, watching as mommy gets raped over and over again."

I shook my head and told him I understood. I felt him pull his body away and felt his deflating cock slipping out of my pussy. I laid like that while I heard him pull up his pants, then zip them up. I heard the door open, then close, then waited to hear the faint sound of the door in the kitchen open. When I was sure he was gone, I grabbed a towel and placed it between my legs, then headed into the bedroom and laid down on the bed.

I laid there for a little while, reliving the events from earlier. I started getting horny thinking about how he wanted to "come back and fuck me over and over until I delivered his baby." I started running my hands over my breasts, then down my tight stomach. I rubbed my belly, picturing all of my "rapists" semen deep inside of me. I could feel my pussy getting really wet.

I grabbed my phone and texted Larry, "Are you up?" I asked

"Yeah, just waking up." He responded.

"I need you. Something happened. Please come over right away."

"I'll be there in a minute." He responded.

I laid on the bed for a few minutes, willing myself to cry. The tears started flowing just as I heard the back door open. I heard him run up the stairs and into my room.

"What happened?"

I motioned him to come to the bed. He sat down and leaned in and wrapped his arms around me and held me as I half sobbed, half laughed. I couldn't tell if he was scared. Finally, I let it out. "I was raped!"

He held me close for a while, then wiped my tears away from my eyes. I could see a concerned look when he asked if he should call the cops.

"No, we can't. He threatened me that he would come back and hurt my kids."

He just held me close. "So what do you want me to do?"

"Hold me. Please," I said.

He laid down next to me and held me tight. I finally rolled over and just laid there, feeling his arms wrapped around my body and his body pressed up behind me. I could feel a stiffening cock pressing against my ass.

"He said he would come back every time my husband was out of town..." I said softly.

"I'll be here to protect you."

"I can't have you here when my kids are here." I said, softly. I started wiggling my ass against him softly. I could feel his cock growing harder and harder.

He started pressing his cock up against my ass. I could feel his black sweat pants starting to slide down. His lower abdomen and his cock was just starting to peak out from the loose waistband of his sweatpants.

I slid my body up his until I felt his cock slip between my legs. I started sliding back and forth along the shaft of his cock as it pressed against my pussy. I could feel him trying to get a better angle on it each time I slid forward. When I felt the tip make contact with my opening I arched my hips and felt the tip slip in ever so gently.

"Are you sure you are alright with this?" He asked.

I slid my ass back and felt his cock penetrate me deeper. I felt his lips contact my neck as he thrust his cock even deeper inside of me. I felt his arms wrap around me tighter and his breathing becoming more ragged as I continued to slide my pussy back and forth, his cock getting longer and wider with each thrust inside of me.

"Yes, Very!" I whispered.

I heard him grunt. "Did it turn you on like you thought it would?"

I looked down at his black arms wrapped around my white body. I placed both my hands on his as I slid my ass back and shuddered, feeling my orgasm rip through my body. I knew it was from being "raped" earlier.

When I came back to the world, I could hear his breathing becoming ragged. I asked him if it turned him on.

"Actually, it does. I'm getting close to cumming." I heard him say.

"So raping me in my house like that turned you on?"

"It did, very much so. Are you alright with it?"

"I am. It turned me on when you told me you would do this to me every time my husband went out of town. Did you mean it when you said you would come back even if the kids were here?"

"I'm glad you liked that. Yes, I did. I would gladly take you in your bathroom every single day if I could."

"Right up until I give birth to your child?" I whispered.

"Absolutely." He said.

I slid my ass back as I felt him thrust forward. "Do you promise?" I asked.

"Oh, yes,' He said as I felt his grip get tighter around me. He thrust one last time.

"Yes, Do It! Cum for me. Cum inside my pussy!"

"Oh God, Oh God! I'm right there."

"Give it to me. Give me all of it." I said.

I felt him slam his cock deep inside of me and hold still. I could feel each pulse run up the length of his cock and spray my insides with his cum. I felt my orgasm crash over me like a tidal wave. I started sliding my pussy up and down the length of his cock, trying to milk every ounce of it out of him.

I felt his cock shrinking inside of me as we lay there. I closed my eyes and pressed my ass back into him as hard as I could, keeping his cock inside of me as long as I could. I heard him start snoring just as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

I felt his cock slipping in and out of my pussy as I laid there half awake and half in dream. I could hear his moans and feel his arms wrapped around me as he continued fucking me. I squeezed his hand as I started rocking my hips back and forth. I heard him say he was going to cum.

I pushed my ass back and held it still as he thrust his cock in and out of me. "Cum inside me..." I whispered as I felt him thrust forward and hold still. I could feel his cock pulsing over and over inside of me again. I started wiggling my ass around, trying to get as much cum into me as possible.

I closed my eyes and drifted back to sleep as I felt his cock pulsing inside of me.

The next time I woke up and looked at the clock. It was 3 in the afternoon. His cock had finally slipped out of me and left a big mess between my legs. I grabbed the towel from earlier, placed it between my legs and went to the bathroom. I turned on the shower and peaked out into the bedroom. He was still lying there, naked in my bed.

I hopped into the shower and started rinsing myself off. I jumped a little when I heard the door open. I looked over and saw Larry standing there. I motioned for him to join me. He didn't need much more encouraging.

Somehow when he was washing me, I felt his rock hard cock slip up between my ass cheeks. I bent forward and placed my hands against the wall as I felt him slide his cock up and down my wet pussy until I felt the head pressed up against my opening. He pushed forward and I felt his cock slip completely into me. He grabbed my hips and held me tight as he thrust his cock deep inside of me. I felt him hitting my cervix each time he bottomed out.

I could hear his breathing getting heavier. I didn't even ask him if he was getting close. I knew by now that he was. I arched my back and pushed back on one of his thrusts until I felt the tip slip past my cervix and into my womb. It hurt every time, but felt soo good once it was lodged inside of me, and I loved feeling the tip of his cock expand my cervix each time his cock pulsed.

He held me tight and I felt his balls contract and press against my pussy then release. I felt his cock expand inside of me, until the tip expanded my cervix and I knew he was cumming inside of me again. I just pressed back with everything I had, holding his cock there as long as I could, basking in the feeling of his cock pulsing deep inside of me over and over.

I sat there thinking, if only he had dislodged my IUD, he could be imseminating me right now. I felt butterflies in my belly as I pictured my stomach getting bigger, him still coming over when my husband wasn't here, knowing that it was his baby growing inside of me as he bent me over the counter or took me in the shower just like he was doing now.

I felt his cock starting to slip out of me. I turned around, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I felt his naked body pressed up against me as I continued to kiss him deeply.

"Will you have anything left for tonight?" I asked.

"I'm sure I will." He said. "I have a big surprise for you after dinner."

"You do? Tell me," I said as I washed his back, then his front, making sure to clean his magnificent cock.

"I can't. You will just have to wait." He answered.

I could feel his cock growing in my hand and I was completely shocked. "Will I be able to get more of this," I said as I squeezed his cock.

"Of course you will. All that you can handle."

"I can handle a lot." I said, defiantly.

"Good, you're gonna get a lot!" He said.

"Oh really? This and then some?" I teased?

"Anything is possible." He said.

I leaned in to him and whispered in his ear, "Only you can take me bare, remember that!"

"I know..." He said as he smiled wide.

We finished up and dried each other off. He told me we were going to a nice restaurant for dinner and he would come get me at 6pm. I took a little nap, then at 4pm started doing my hair and makeup.

Once finished I grabbed my black bustier corset and slipped it on. I tied it up the front and adjusted my breasts until they fit perfectly in the cups. I then grabbed my silk thigh highs and pulled them up my legs, securing each garter to them. I then grabbed a flashy black dress that was see through on the bottom and dipped nicely between my breasts making sure to show a lot of cleavage.

I slipped on my black 4" patent leather pumps and grabbed my clutch. Just as I got to the bottom of the stairs, I heard a knock on the door. Larry was standing there with flowers. I gladly accepted them, and he walked me to the kitchen to put them away.

I filled a vase with water and set them gently into the vase. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a big wet kiss. I felt his hands roaming, but I stopped them. "You will find out later..." I said. I let go of him, grabbed his hand and walked him out of the house hand in hand.

Dinner was at one of the nicest restaurants in town. We had a wonderful time. We mostly talked about sex, which made all the people around us shy away from us. When it was all done, we drove back to his house. There were a couple extra cars there, so I asked what was going on.

He told me I would find out soon enough. He exited the car and opened my door and helped me out. I flashed him a little just to get a reaction out of him. His bulge in his pants got bigger as we walked up to the house.

When we entered there were about 5 guys in the family room. He introduced me to them all, I recognized Bill, his roommate and one other guy. The others were Larry's friends. They were all black and stood anywhere from 6'3" to 6'7". They were towering me.

Larry walked me back to the bedroom and when the door was closed, he wrapped his arms around me and kissed me deeply. When we broke the kiss I asked, "Are they all here for me?"

He tried acting smooth, but I knew what he had planned. I kissed him deeply, then leaned in to his ear, "I hope you can handle this, just make sure no one cums inside of me", I whispered.

"No one will." He said as he reached for the nightstand and pulled a couple boxes out. He set the boxes down, then helped me get out of my dress. He nearly fell over when he saw what I was, and wasn't wearing. "Damn, Girl! I may have to have you for myself."

"Too Late for that. You can have me when they are all done and in the morning." I said. He grabbed a robe and helped me put it on, then grabbed a scarf and placed it over my eyes. He grabbed something out of the room, I hoped the condom boxes and opened the door. I took a deep breath and felt him tug at my hand. I was walked into the family room, where it went immediately silent. I couldn't even hear breathing. Finally, Larry spoke up.

"There are a couple rules, Condoms only. If you don't agree, then you can leave. Also, we will treat her with respect and respect her wishes. She will be tied down, but if she says something, we have to follow. Does everyone agree?"

I heard a bunch of sighs, then felt my hand being pulled. I felt my knee brush against something. Larry helped me onto the pad and I felt straps being placed over my calves. I then felt my robe being removed, followed by loud gasps as they all finally got to see what they were getting.

I felt my arms being guided onto a higher set of pads than my legs were on, and straps being placed over my wrists. I felt completely exposed kneeling like I was. I could feel the cool air on my bare, unprotected pussy as I sat there and waited.

I started getting nervous when I felt lips pressed to mine. Larry asked if I was comfortable. I told him I was, but I was a little scared. He said everyone was going to be gentle and do everything I asked. I told him I hoped so, then he pulled away. I heard clothing being removed all around me. There were now 6 naked cocks in one room with me. I could feel my nervousness fading away and my pussy starting to drip. I felt hands grab my head.

I instinctively opened mouth as I felt a long hard shaft slip past my lips and bottom out at the back of my throat. I figured it was probably Larry's. He was being gentle and allowing me to bob back and forth on his cock. I felt a hand grab my ass and start gently squeezing it. I felt a couple more hands reach under and pull my breasts free from the corset.

It didn't take long until I felt a hot breath on my ass and pussy. The tongue dove right in and started licking and sucking on my pussy for all it was worth. I heard a box open and thought, My first cock of the night. I felt the mouth leave my pussy and felt the tip of the first cock being placed at the entrance to my bare pussy. I was soaking wet and it slipped deep inside of me with almost no resistance.

He fucked me fast and hard, grabbing my hips and pulling me back against his cock. It wasn't as long as Larry's, but it felt good having a cock down my throat and another pounding my pussy from behind. I could feel myself getting close to orgasming on my first 2 cocks inside of me at the same time.

I felt the guy behind me thrusting quicker and knew it wouldn't take long. I pulled the cock out of my mouth and screamed "Cum on my Ass!" I felt him pull his cock out, I heard him rip the condom off and start stroking his cock as I replaced the cock in my mouth.

I came as soon as I felt his cock spurt out his cum all over my back and ass. They didn't even bother wiping the cum off my ass. I heard someone say, "My turn," then I felt the first guy move and a much larger cock being placed at the entrance to my pussy.

I felt the tip of his cock spread my lips wide as he started pushing his cock into my pussy. I could hear the rubber from the condom stretching as he forced his cock deep inside of my pussy. It was much wider than Larry's, but about half the length. Once I felt his pelvis press against my ass, I felt his hands grip my hips tight and he started thrusting his cock in and out of my pussy. At first, it felt a little uncomfortable, but after just a few strokes, I could feel my wetness lubricating his cock and it started feeling really good. I had to take the cock out of my mouth a couple times as I felt myself go over the edge twice, just from the girth of his cock.