The Birth of a Kaiju-Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some even took to her hair. Perhaps the bright colour intrigued them, Terri wondered, then chased the thought away. She couldn't let herself be intrigued by this thing. It was disgusting. Hideous, even.

Then why did her pussy feel so wet? As far as she could tell, none of the slime had leaked into her orifice, like it somehow knew not to. Terri's mind seized in terror; what if there was no slime on her panties? She tried to get a better look, but her neck refused to listen to her any further. The tentacles on her breasts flicked her pierced nipples, sending a shockwave through her. Terri gasped at the sensation.

Shit! Her mind screeched at her mouth to shut itself quickly, but her muscles were too lax. They began to close as the tendril struck, far swifter than her sluggish jaw. The tip slipped in easily, then quickly flared into a broader form. It pushed relentlessly, forcing her mouth wider to accommodate its mass. Terri summoned every ounce of willpower to try and push it back with her tongue, yet all that she could muster was a nudge.

Foul. Gross. Disgusting. Every synonym that Terri could think of surged through her mind, before a strange, disconcerting thought quelled them; 'it tastes good'. Terri's eyes widened at the torrid obscene idea, then her tongue moved once more. A tide of fluid inundated her mouth and leaked from her lips, covering her taste buds in a salty-sweet flavour. The texture reminded her of a heavy cream, yet the taste was wholly different.

What was it? Terri mentally frowned in annoyance and rolled her tongue about, hoping to sample as much of the slime as she could. Still, the exact flavour eluded her. An equally elusive scent shrouded her sinuses as the slick fluid coated her face. Then, without warning, there was no more. Terri's eyes widened at the sudden loss, then flicked about wildly. Someone must've come to save her.

Nothing happened. She remained hung there, unable to move, while this creature continued to massage her entire body. Slime poured between the valley of her ass cheeks, running over her tight knot of muscle. Not an inch of her body was untouched now. She felt the breeze run across her drenched flesh.

If no one had come to help her, then why did it stop secreting into her mouth? For that matter, why did she want it to continue?

The world spun as she was manoeuvred to hang upright. Her hair fell onto her face with a sloppy smack and matted to her skin, while a drop of leftover slime slid down her throat. Terri inhaled sharply at how dry her gullet felt, like the Sahara Desert had transferred itself to her neck. There was only one source of liquid available.

Terri clenched her eyes shut and forced her head to move forward. An instant flood of that enigmatic flavoured slime washed over her tongue, then down her parched throat. She could almost see it in her mind as the murky fluid slid into her oesophagus, coating her insides, then settled deep in her stomach. Revulsion should've been all she could comprehend at that moment, instead all she could focus on was that frustratingly addictive taste.

What felt like an entire gallon poured down her insatiable gullet. Yet it wasn't enough. Terri's brow creased in worry at how much she craved it, even though she had to get the oddly delicious fluid from this disgusting tentacle. It squished under her teeth, undamaged even as her jaw clenched to swallow repeatedly, and reminded her of another tongue. Her own, rebellious muscle writhed against it.

The others grew more audacious with her apparent acceptance. Terri moaned and gurgled reluctantly as her breasts were handled expertly, as if the tentacles were the fingers of a long-time lover. They pushed against with pinpoint precision, coaxing her arousal to greater heights. Her body further blasphemed as her hips moved in short circles like a slut begging for another cock.

Terri jerked at a sudden touch against her sopping crotch. Her muscles didn't react out of disgust or fear, but in pleasure. She lowered her gaze to peer at a tendril poking between her thighs, then snapped her eyes shut as it rubbed against her panties again, stroking its seemingly endless length against her scarcely protected pussy. A blur passed before her eyes and a tearing sound drowned out her thoughts.

It never intended to eat her. Terri's throat was freed, letting her head fall forward, and her legs were raised and kept aloft, as if hung in stirrups at a gynaecologist's office. Now she had a near perfect view of her naked, slime-drenched pussy. A new tentacle made itself know, one with a rounded tip and an obvious hole at its peak. It was thicker than the rest and riddled in root-like protrusions that ran along its surface.

As she stared, a pair of smaller limbs emerged from the tip. They were capped by a series of tiny tendrils, as if mimicking her hands. Terri stared, bug-eyed in fear, yet her body remained as calm and horny as ever. It pressed against her opening, then slid along her engorged lips and poked against her clit. The head pulled away to show how wet it was, despite not secreting a single drop of slime. Once again, it pushed at her soaked hole and held there.

Terri moaned as the two small ones rushed into her pussy. They paused at her hymen but continued to writhe within her, pushing against her walls in hundreds of different ways in moments, until they found her g-spot. Her breathing deepened minutely as tiny, needle-thin tendrils flailed against her insides. The main body forced the first inch inside.

No, no, no... Terri desperately thought as every nerve-ending in her body was set alight. A tide of gasoline poured over the embers of her ecstasy, igniting them into boisterous infernos as her entire being seized in bliss. Slime and drool spilled from her lips as she forgot herself, only swallowing when the pleasure waned. Terri suckled mindlessly as she observed the main tentacle gradually move into her virgin hole.

Even that slow motion was enough to bring her to edge again. She tried to curl her fingers, to distil the sensations with pain, yet her body refused her. Rather than try to prevent the oncoming storm of bliss, her hands each curled around a conveniently placed tendril. This thing must've hijacked her nervous system, she thought, desperate to maintain how horrid this experience was. The mere idea that she was doing of her own volition was ludicrous.

Her virginity was stolen in a violent thrust. Discomfort radiated from her crotch, a fierce ache rapidly settled there, only to be eviscerated in her pleasure. Terri lurched forward, inadvertently driving the tentacle down her throat. She gagged, but she remained in place as her once pure cunt was fucked by a monster.

It feels good, Terri thought.

It's horrible, she rebutted.

Everything feels so warm.

Everything feels so gross.

I love it.

I hate it.

Terri's eyelids fluttered as her entire body quivered in her second orgasm. Through the blinking darkness, she could make out a distinct bulge in her belly with two more extending out from it. It was in her womb. No human could fuck her this deep. No human could make her feel this way.

That's wrong... Terri desperately fought back, imagining what horrors must be taking place inside her womb at that moment. It was going to liquify her insides and drink her like a spider. It would lay something in her that would eat its way out. It...

It was no use. Terri brought her eyes under control and locked them on the outrageous sight of her womb, watching and feeling every little movement that took place in there. Her gut twisted into a knot as her third climax dawned, building with each slight thrust or wriggle of the tendrils inside her uterus. They explored her cramped organ until the two smaller ones reached somewhere the main body couldn't.

Horror should have consumed any hint of pleasure at that moment. Terri should've been trying to regain control of her body and escape. Instead, she was enraptured by the sight of the lithe tendrils coiling into balls inside her ovaries. Whatever this monster was, it meant no harm for the meantime. She should've passed out from lack of oxygen or from the sheer anguish of having her virginity stolen so abruptly, yet neither occurred. This thing wanted her to enjoy.

She couldn't fight back anyway. It would overpower her with a flick of a tendril, and probably kill her in the process. Terri moaned like a common whore as a series of round objects protruded from her womb, each following the tendrils through her fallopian tubes. They stretched her deepest canals wide, every centimetre bringing another burst of bliss. As the first orbs were dispensed into her ovaries, Terri came.

And again, as the second set passed through. Again, with the third set. Again, on the fourth, fifth, sixth... Terri quickly lost track of the world around her. The alleyway, the monster, her safety, her sense of self all faded into the aether of her ecstasy. All she felt was the balls entering her and the inseparable climax that accompanied them.

After an indeterminable time, Terri managed to regain a semblance of consciousness. She peered through bleary eyes, hazy from an overload of pleasure and the joyous tears that ran down her cheeks, to watch as the tendrils retracted into the main one. It swelled massively until it was the girth of a grapefruit, then shrank as a deluge of fluid inundated her womb. Terri's vision dimmed as yet another climax exploded within her, all while watching her belly rise like a pregnancy time lapse.

It was undoubtedly cum. Even her near-brainless state could determine that much, as well as, given the sheer amount, the eggs laid within her would be fertilised. Terri finally succumbed to unconsciousness as her belly extended past the size of a yoga ball.

"I'm home..." Terri mumbled as she staggered through the door. A hoard of footsteps converged on her, but no one said anything. She ignored the concerned faces of her family and ambled upstairs, one arm cradling her slightly swollen belly. The tattered remains of her shirt covered the sides of her torso, though it did a poor job concealing her breasts.

"Terri?!" Her mom shouted. Her voice was strained, however, clearly more worried than angry.

"We'll talk later," Terri murmured. She finally reached her room and shut the door, jamming a chair against the handle to avoid unwelcome visitors. The blue haired girl sat on her bed, which quickly grew damp from the slimy drops that trailed down her glistening form. Her fingers brushed over the area around her womb, finding several firm shapes there, "It really happened." She whispered, then toppled onto her side and fell asleep.

-Two days later-

Terri rubbed at her stomach with a deep frown on her forehead. The firmness was more prevalent now, visible in proper light. Her memories of the weekend were hazy at best, much more so when she tried to recall why she was suddenly so concerned over her belly. She only properly recalled that morning, where her parents had looked almost appalled at how normal she behaved.

They questioned her relentlessly. Her answer was always the same; she didn't know what they were talking about. Being her parents, they didn't believe her. Terri's lip curled in annoyance, recalling how her mother had begun to theorise that she was an addict. Or part of some cult... that used drugs. Or that she had met something... who did drugs. Terri's mother clearly had something against narcotics.

She finally got them to stop by postulating that a walk might clear her head. And thus, Terri found herself walking down the almost abandoned neighbourhood. Most of the other residents were still on holiday, including her nearest friend. That meant she could enjoy the summer weather by herself. No hyperactive kids or shirtless middle-age men sunbathing on their lawns. Just herself and the birds...

"Terri Bellwether!"

"Crap... what?" Terri grumbled and turned to face the speaker, half expecting to see her mother following her, only to freeze in place. The freshman was there, mostly recovered, and accompanied by no less than six other girls. All of them were largely built, shirts taut with muscle. One had a pair of boxing gloves hanging from her bag. Her face was one of retribution, clearly unware of the phrase 'forgive and forget'.

"Oh shit."

Bright lights woke her from a deep, fitful slumber. Terri gasped as she opened her eyes, wincing at the burst of light that assailed her senses. Movement drew her attention to the right, where her mother hunched over her with a face that seemed crafted from anxiety. A door opened with a soft hiss, leading her gaze to a woman clad in a white coat. Her hair was tied back in a strict bun and a pair of stylish glasses rested on her nose.

"Good to see you awake, Terri," the woman said, stepping inside with gentle, carefully mediated steps. Terri frowned and focused on her face, finally recognising her family's doctor: Leslie Adams.

"What happened?" Terri glanced around to confirm her surroundings, squinting at the sterile, white environment.

"That's what we'd like to know," her doctor muttered and took a board from the base of Terri's bed, flicking a pen across the paper, "A good Samaritan found you lying in the street, unconscious. We couldn't find any visible injuries, so we performed a couple of x-rays."

"And?" Terri pressed, mentally checking herself to see if there was any pain. The only discomfort she felt was the dryness on her lips. She ran her tongue across them and quickly retracted it, restraining a shudder as she did so. The air smelled horrible, full of chemicals and her companions' perfumes. There was a pleasant aroma beneath it all, but it was barely discernible. Terri mentally shook herself, refocusing on the biggest issue; how could she smell all that so clearly?

She sniffed with her nose and found the odours were muted by comparison. It doesn't make sense, the girl thought and ran a hand through her hair, relieved that her sense of touch hadn't turned strange. Her hearing was fine too it seemed. The weird synaesthesia must've been due to her unconscious state. Or perhaps the x-rays.

"Nothing," the doctor chirped with a shrug, "No damage to your body that we could find. Your brain seems fine too. That said," she added when Terri's mother opened her mouth to speak, "We'd like to keep you for observation now that you're conscious."

"Was I out for long?" Terri inquired.

"Only a couple of days. Should amount to no more than some joint stiffness and lethargy. We should get you some solid food though."

"Okay," Terri pushed herself up and felt her blood freeze. There was something between her thighs. It felt slimy against her skin, yet familiar as well. She subtly moved her leg against and found that whatever it was reached about halfway to her knee. Also, that it was attached to her as it pulled on her crotch with each budge.

The doctor and her mother continued to talk. Terri merely nodded whenever they directed a statement at her, while continuing to feel at the strange appendage. It was smooth underneath the slimy exterior, though she felt a distinct ridge towards the end and several other bumps just beneath it. She wriggled her butt as if to get comfortable and nearly gasped at the sensation of something else rubbing against her womanhood. No matter how impossible it seemed, the 'thing' felt unnervingly like a penis.

"I'll go grab a nurse to get you something to eat," the doctor notified her.

"I'll come too. I could use a cup of coffee," Terri's mother stood, pinching the bridge of her nose. Now that she was looking closer, Terri could make out dark circles under her parent's eyes. She didn't have any makeup on either.

"We'll be right back," her doctor said. They left with a comforting smile, which Terri returned and added a short wave. Now alone, Terri immediately threw off the linen sheets and pulled her gown aside. She almost wished she hadn't. At least then she could've pretended it was something else, like an IV drip or a catheter. Something more pleasant than the long shaft of flesh that rested between her legs.

Or the panic inducing sight of green leading up from its base. The limb itself was the same colour as her ordinarily fair skin, though she must've found time to sunbathe over the weekend as her complexion was darker than usual, and led up to a deep, purple tip. There were three protrusions that she could see beneath the head, each surrounded by a bump of flesh that looked like swirls. All of it was covered in a thick layer of pearlescent slime. Terri quivered as she reached down to touch it, unable to restrain her curiosity.

There was no reaction to her surprise. It just felt like another arm, no heightened sensitivity or anything. She sighed in disappointment.

"The fuck's wrong with you?" Terri snapped at herself and ripped her hand away, returning the sheet to its original place. The fact that it wasn't an actual dick, or at least not an active one, was a relief. No twisted erotic adventurers would befall her, not like the ones she'd heard about online. She'd tell Doctor Adams, schedule a removal surgery, and be done with the whole thing.

Terri folded her arms and smiled softly. Then everything could go back to normal. No more vengeful freshman with an army of muscle-bound bitches, or weird lapses in memory. She leaned against the wall and looked around the room, wanting to find something to distract herself while her nails dealt with a sudden itch on her side. With nothing to occupy her attention, Terri sank into the bed and stared at the ceiling until the door opened.

Doctor Adams walked back in with a tray of food. Terri's stomach growled, its hunger extending across the room.

"Sorry," Terri blushed and sat upright.

"Don't be," Leslie set the tray on her lap, then sat in the nearby chair, "It's to be expected." Her words went almost unheard as Terri ravenously shovelled the meatloaf into her mouth, swallowing within only a few bites. The tray was soon void of food, leaving Terri with a languid sensation throughout her body.

"I thought hospital food was supposed to be gross," Terri noted and patted her full stomach.

"It is," Leslie admitted, "But even a piece of Durian fruit would be appetising to a starving person."

"Ew," Terri laughed. Her doctor took the tray, leaning down to do so. The girl's eyes were inadvertently drawn to Leslie's chest, what with it being so close, and peered down her shirt to see a majestic cleavage. Only a blind person would fail to notice how endowed the doctor was, and she wasn't shy about it either, often wearing a tight-fitting shirt. Or that's how it seemed in Terri's memories.

Now she had a bird's eye view of Leslie's breasts. The top-halves anyway, still such a view was clearly enough to get a rise out of a certain addition. Terri gulped audibly, unfamiliar sensations creeping through her. She licked her suddenly dry lips and glanced up to Leslie's face, which remained in view. The doctor was looking back at her, a knowing grin on her face.

"You know," Leslie began and leaned in closer, "I have a thing for younger girls."

"I'm eighteen," Terri breathed.

"The perfect age," Leslie chuckled and abruptly straightened herself, then walked from the room. She paused at the exit, turning back to Terri, "I'll be back tonight for your 'check-up'."

"That's so corny."

"Maybe, but it gets the point across," Leslie winked and left.

"Well..." Terri glanced at the hospital linens, immediately locking onto the slight bump at her crotch, "Maybe I can at least take it for a spin?" She mused aloud, thoughts lingering on what might occur that evening, and what kind of sensations her cock would offer. Or how Doctor Adams would react.

The sun sank past the horizon, letting its counterpart take the stage for Terri's part of the world. Gentle luminescence shimmered across the hard floor and offered only the slightest illumination for the girl, who sat in her bed, staring at the door in anticipation. Each shadow that passed sent a thrill through her. One finally paused and pushed the barrier open with a soft hiss.

123456...8