The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a flash, she climbed up onto his waist and lined him up and drove down. She was so wet there was no friction. Daniel's cock slid deeply into her and filled her. Her vaginal walls clamped around his shaft and held him. She put her hands on his chest and pleasured herself on his cock, riding high until the others could see the head of Daniel's cock exposed, before she would drop her weight back down on him. In short order, she came but kept riding him. Daniel lifted his hands to her nipples, and she nodded her head at him. Grace looked at Amy with a questioning look.

"Watch, this is amazing."

Daniel twisted her nipples. Not too hard this time. He wasn't certain she could take it. She moaned, and he felt her pussy spasm. He twisted harder, and she screeched and came hard on his cock. Pussy juice started to flow and splash between their bodies. Amy stuck out her tongue to catch the drops.

Grace stared at them in shock. "You are all the dirtiest fuckers I have ever had the pleasure to meet."

Daniel twisted again, and Jasmine came again. He did it four more times until Jasmine begged him to stop. He did, and she collapsed on him, spent.

"So good," she murmured and spasmed a little. "Hold me safe, baby."

Daniel wrapped her up in his and held her.

Grace sat up on her side and watched them cuddle. "You guys are amazing."

Amy smiled and leaned in and kissed Grace. Grace fell back and as soon as her head hit the pillow, Amy scooted around and placed her pussy on Grace's mouth. "Eat my cunt!" she ordered.

Daniel looked over and watched Grace devour Amy's pussy. "Lick her asshole, Grace. She loves that."

Grace rolled her eyes at Daniel but reached her long tongue up and rimmed Amy. She was rewarded with Amy's moan. They ate each other for a time and then simply lay there exhausted.

"That was hot," murmured Jasmine, who had been watching and rubbing her clit. "Me next. I want my asshole rimmed like that. Who wants to?"

All three of them said 'me' at the same time and they started laughing.

Two hours later, Amber slipped into the room when everything had quieted down. She had been listening to their pleasure the whole night. She had tried toys, but she still had an ache within her. What Grace said was true. She was drawn to Daniel. Her circle bond let her feel the love between Amy, Jasmine, and Daniel.

The problem was men truly repulsed her. The idea of having sex with a man was against her very being. She could best describe her revulsion as the same of a heterosexual male being forced to suck another man's cock. Amy and Jasmine didn't understand. They liked men and women equally. She envied them that power.

As she came in, she was hit with the smell of sex. It smelt mostly of pussy, and she breathed it in deep. She adored the smell and taste. She also smelled spunk and her nose crinkled in disgust. It smelt like bleach to her. Vile, sticky, and disgusting. Watching the girls devour Daniels cum like an expensive wine had almost made her throw up.

What was happening in the bed was something she needed to be part of. Without the Daniel part. She watched as Jasmine ate Grace's pussy. Amy was watching and playing with herself. Daniel appeared to be asleep.

Strengthening her resolve, she removed her sleep robe and let it fall to the ground. She took a step forward and then saw Grace turn her head and look at her. She had her legs raised and was pushing Jasmine's head into her pussy, but somehow noticed Amber entering the room. Grace smiled at her and gave a quick toss of her head to mean come over.

Amber stepped closer and Amy saw her. She smiled and got out of the bed.

"Amber, come join us. We can have a girl's side and a boy's side. Come," Amy took her hand, wet with her own juices, and brought her over to lie next to Grace. She lay back and looked at Grace.

"Is this okay?" Amber asked, watching Amy slide her head next to Jasmine's and start to lick Grace's pussy. Grace's mouth opened for a moment, and she panted watching the two girls pleasure her at the same time. Then she looked back at Amber.

"Of course, this is your family, Amber. I'm the stranger here, not you."

"Family?"

"Yes, you, Amy, Jasmine, and Daniel."

Amber frowned.

"You don't need to have sex with Daniel, Amber. Ever. No one is making you. What you have are two of the hornist and sweetest tasting pussies you could ever need or want. You formed the circle with them. Take them. A circle is meant to be that way. You form a stronger trust and that powers you to greater heights."

Amber's eyes widened a little. She hadn't known that, but she nodded. She breathed in the air and Grace watched her face transform into the beautiful woman she was. "Your pussy smells beautiful. Can I have a taste?"

"If you can convince Jasmine and Amy to give it up, sure. Jasmine's been eating me for half an hour. I've come so many times I have truly lost count."

Amber looked over at Daniel.

"He's awake. He's just taking a break. Building up more cum for us, bless his soul. He needs to fuck all three of our asses before the night is through. That's the deal. When you make a deal with the fae you better deliver."

Daniel raised a fist and pumped it once.

Amber grew quiet. Grace moaned a little.

"Gods. Amy is licking my asshole with Jasmine. Did you teach these girls?"

Amber nodded.

"You done good." Grace grunted and turned her head and focused on watching herself be pleasured. She was close to coming. She looked at Amber. "I would love to come on your pretty face, Amber. Drag Jasmine and Amy out of there. Hurry, I'm fucking close."

Their early departure was delayed until noon. They didn't stop fucking until the wee hours of the morning. The sun was just starting to brighten the sky when they finally passed out, unable to continue. They woke in a tumble of arms and legs. Jasmine refused to sleep anywhere but on Daniel's chest. Amy was squeezed in between Grace and Daniel. Daniel had woken with a raging hard-on, and Amy and Jasmine had to calm him down before he would leave the bed. They sucked him off and rode him to orgasm. Three asses were a little raw, but the girls had no complaints.

But that morning, Amber had woken first with her head on Grace's chest and with her arm draped across the bed. She felt something strange in her hand and lifted her head to look past Grace's huge nipple to see that her hand was resting on Daniel's cock. She was revolted but didn't move her hand, afraid to wake him.

She had never touched one before. It felt oddly nice. Soft and warm. Like this, she thought, it was almost nice. She didn't notice, but she was fondling it quite a bit, lost in the mystery of it.

Daniel, on the other hand, woke with the first touch on his penis. He had tried to figure it who was touching him by the feel of the hand and had eliminated all the girls, except Amber.

He didn't believe it could be her, but the hand felt so different. And it was so unsure of what it was doing. The idea of Amber the Bitch touching his cock got him hard in an instant.

Amber noticed the cock starting to grow. She watched in fascination as it grew thicker and longer and harder under her hand. It was so responsive. Nothing had prepared her for that. She held it in her hand and felt the sudden weight of it. Heat poured into her hand. Her toys never radiated this wonder warmth.

She moved her hand a little and felt how soft the skin was. So lovely and soft. Underneath the skin it felt like a piece of wood, slightly giving. It was two things at once. The head of the cock had swollen as well. It was massive, like a big mushroom, and turning purple, engorged with blood. She ran her hand up to the tip to touch it and the cock jumped a little in her hand. She dropped it and it smacked on Daniel's stomach. She froze and waited.

When it appeared Daniel was still asleep, she reached out and touched the large head and pushed it. It was spongy. Soft, yet firm. Her finger suddenly slipped on a wetness coming out the hole at the tip. She brought it to her nose and sniffed it. Her nose crinkled at the smell. She didn't like the smell at all.

She stuck out her tongue and touched the liquid and then dared taste it. The taste wasn't much better. She had heard it was salty, but she didn't think so. It certainly wasn't sweet either, another lie. It tastes like... it tastes like cum, she decided. She felt a shiver go through her and the little hairs on the back of her neck stood up. That was strange, she thought. It was almost pleasurable.

She watched the cock for a bit. She could see it pulsing a little, with Daniel's heartbeat, she presumed. The tip lifted a little with each beat. It was fascinating to watch.

This was the thing that was plunging into her girls' holes last night. She had watched it spread their assholes and ream them. She had watched it spread their pussy lips and fuck them. She had watched it drive into their mouths. And she had watched it spray its cum all over the other girls with some horror.

But it wasn't as repulsive as I thought, was it? It really was no different than the toys we use. And I've used our toys on all my girls' holes. This toy was just alive and attached to a man. A man with a man's brain and all the other bullshit they brought with them. She shuddered a little.

Suddenly Amber entertained the thought of tying Mister Daniel Davies up and using her toys on him. She could see him tied up and begging for release. His cock at her mercy. The things she could do to him. She would love to ram a dildo up that smug ass of his. No, a strap-on, she thought with glee. She could drive it into him again and again. Hear him cry out in pain.

She felt her pussy get wet with the thought, and she blinked. I'm horny thinking of tying Daniel up? Then she smiled a little. Maybe this family can work out after all.

They had everything packed and ready by noon. They mounted their horses, and the pack mule was tied up in tow, with their supplies carefully packed on him. Grace said she didn't need a horse. She would run ahead and scout out the terrain. Daniel thought this was crazy until Grace demonstrated her speed. He shut up after that.

When they rode away, Daniel refused to look back. The farm was already in his past. He looked forward instead to their future. A future with his new family.

He had shared Amber playing with his cock with Amy and Jasmine. They had smothered laughs and wondered what it meant. Daniel didn't entertain the thought she would join him. He was sure that only her curiosity had overcome her revulsion for a time.

They still felt the magic of Grace's pussy and told her so. She said it could last for days. She related how humans all were told to not eat anything from the fae. In truth, she said, it only applied to eating out the fae. She also said not to worry, they had more nights together to taste more. She had grinned hard at them and ran off to scout.

They made good time down the road. The horses were fresh, and Amber said they were strong and sturdy horses. When pressed Amber only said that being a hedge witch let the girls sense things like that. Amy and Jasmine had agreed with Amber as if it were common knowledge, and that was good enough for Daniel.

They talked about what the school would be like. They had only heard rumours. The school was massive and took up a whole district of the city. People came from all over the realm to attend. Normally people were tested at puberty. Those who could afford it, anyway. Because it took some people time to save the funds necessary for entrance, the school had two sections. A large section for the youngsters, and a smaller section for the older, mature students.

The school taught all the adventuring skills. The best adventurers were hand selected to teach, and it was a considered an honour to be selected as a teacher. Competition was fierce for the combat skills. The more arcane occupations competed with discoveries and achievements. Each student knew they were being taught by the best.

Failure rates were very high, and death was not uncommon at the school. They dealt with powerful magic and deadly fighting skills. Every student prepared as best they could and dealt with what was handed to them. They were either successful or unsuccessful. It was not for the weak.

Graduating from the school would grant you the King's Pleasure and a letter of marque and reprisal to roam the realm and hunt out and destroy evil and monsters. The realm was surrounded by the Wilds. The Wilds produced monsters. Adventurers kept them at bay. That was their purpose.

It was a road full of riches, and likely death. Each band of adventurers were on their own. They had to depend on each other and their skills. A simple mistake would end a party, even the most skilled.

On the eighth night they camped by a healthy stream. Amy, Jasmine, and Daniel shared a bed made of combined bedrolls. Each night the girls took turns sleeping with Amber. Except when it was Daniel's turn—then he slept with Grace. Tonight, Jasmine was, as usual, asleep on Daniel's chest, a line of drool puddling on him. Amy was pressed in tight on the other side with a little smile on her face. Amber was snoring alone in her bed roll a couple of feet away.

Grace was awake and quiet. She had felt a presence since they had left the farm. Her sense of urgency to get to the city was becoming stronger. She knew to trust her instincts. Someone was following them. Tonight, she felt, they would try something.

She had climbed a tree with thick branches hanging over their camp. She could see in the dark with perfect clarity—a natural skill of her occupation and ancestry. She watched the sleeping forms of her companions. She watched Jasmine cup Daniel's cock and balls in her hand in her sleep and Grace smirked. That girl won't ever stop touching him.

Grace felt a flutter go through her she recognised at once. I've become quite fond of this odd group. Daniel is special. I think I saw that the first moment I saw him in the tavern. I'm starting to get a little envious of his relationship with Amy and Jasmine. For once, I would like someone to love me as strong.

She cursed herself and focused on the night. She could see nothing and hear nothing. But the sense of wrong permeated the air. She suddenly felt the tree was the wrong place to be. She stepped off the branch and fell to the ground. Just as she left the branch, a dart split the leaves where she had been hidden.

She rolled and burst forward with her speed. She moved silently in her dance. She knew where the dart had come from. And she knew where she would have moved if she had fired it. She burst through the thick bushes, not disturbing a single leaf, and drove her dagger into the man crouched there. She held a hand over his mouth and drove the dagger into his heart and lowered him to the ground.

She listened and then burst to the left. She wrapped a wire garrotte around a woman's neck and pulled sharply. She cut through the windpipe and felt the wire stop at the spine. She pushed the woman aside as blood fountained from her neck. The woman gargled a little as she died.

Grace moved quickly and caught the last assassin from behind. He had been smart to run. But you can't outrun a night fae-assassin, and there is no one better than me. She drove her dagger up into the brain stem and wiggled the blade a little. She wiped the blade on the black clothes of the dead man and walked back to the camp after examining the bodies. There was nothing on them. Nothing to give away who hired them or why. She had expected nothing less. She slipped out of her clothes and got in the bedroll with Amber.

She kissed her awake. Grace's pussy was soaking wet. The thrill of the kill always excited her. Amber looked quizzically up at Grace. "Eat my cunt, bitch," she growled at Amber. "I need to cum now."

Amber smiled and slipped down the bedroll.

A week later they saw the city of Whitehaven for the first time. The city was sprawled along the ocean coast. A large natural harbour filled the centre of the city and commercial and residential areas were well planned and laid out in a grid of streets and roads. The city boasted well over a three hundred thousand residents. It was the gem of the realm, the seat of the King, and hosted the Academy of Adventurer Training.

They entered the city through the massive gate in the northern wall. Grace led them directly to the school despite cries from the girls to at least shop for a little bit. The school occupied an entire district called the Academic District. The grounds of the campus were covered in greenery and parks, with ponds and fountains. Coffee and tea shops were at every corner and students wandered from building to building.

Each adventurer occupation had its own building, built to their specifications, which included housing. There were several common buildings for skill sets not unique to an occupation, like reading, writing, theology, maths, and the sciences. Central to the school was the large headquarters building. It was built of towering white and gold marble and dwarfed the other buildings in the district, and besides the King's Castle, the city buildings as well.

When they entered the district, they first brought their horses to a hostler Grace trusted. They were given chits for the horses, and they arranged for their supplies to be brought to the Testing House.

The Testing House was where all who wished to be students were housed until they were tested. Grace brought them directly to the building and led them inside and stopped inside the massive entry hall. The ceiling was tens of feet above them. Staircases spiralled upwards to corridors and rows of doors. Every square inch of stone was intricately carved in shapes, swirls, animals, vegetation and even monsters. It was a marvel to see.

Daniel whistled and turned in a circle, looking upward. Jasmine crashed into his chest and held him. He kissed the top of her head. "Don't worry, little one. I'll take care of you." He felt her smile into his chest.

"Ha! I just wanted to hold you."

Grace rolled her eyes at them and walked up to the reception desk. She rang a little bell and an office door opened. A middle-aged man stepped forward and placed small, round spectacles on the tip of his nose and squinted through them across the counter. "Yes?"

"Hello, I have four candidates to register, please."

The man looked over at them. The glasses made his eyeballs look much larger than they should. Jasmine was holding tight to Daniel, Amy was on his other side pressed up against him, and Amber was holding Amy's hand. The man sniffed. "Ah, yes. Well, we have closed registration for the day. Can you please come back tomorrow?"

Grace stared at the man for a moment. "It is only two o'clock in the afternoon. Registration is open until four. Register them please and see they have one large room."

"One large room? See here miss, come back tomorrow."

The man turned and started to return to his office.

"Stop."

It was a simple word, but it carried a weight and authority with it. The man stopped and turned back.

"I want you to contact Headmaster Quinten, right now."

The man sputtered. "Headmaster Quinten? I don't think so. He's a very busy man and has no time for registration issues. Come back tomorrow. Good day."

The man turned again, and suddenly he stopped. Grace stood before him with her hands on her hips. No one had seen her move.