The Coming of the Spell Caster

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me why," she demanded. "I need to know why."

Daniel sighed. "She came to me to do me harm. In my room at the inn. The, ah, cheap inn. Last night. She found me naked in the room and we talked, and one thing led to another. That's all."

The woman looked up at him, with her eyes swimming in tears.

"She talked about her girlfriends. And about how much you mean to her. She's not abandoning you for me. It's over between us. It was a hate fuck, I think."

The woman looked down at his cock, lying flaccid along his leg. "You fucked her with this?"

Daniel raised an eyebrow at the question.

"You had this inside her? Her mouth? Her cu... pussy?"

Daniel nodded, feeling exposed.

"Anywhere else?" she asked and looked up into his face.

He nodded.

The woman nodded her head and wiped at her eyes. "Those were our places." She moved closer, reached out tentatively, and cupped his penis. He started to pull away, but she shushed him, and placed a hand on his chest. "This cock is the first cock to ever have her. That's special."

The woman dropped to her knees and sucked his soft cock into her mouth. Daniel cried out and tried to pull away, but she reached around and grabbed his ass and held his cock in her mouth. He felt her tongue swirl around his cock and blood pumped hard and fast into it. It swelled in her mouth, and she was forced to release it until only the first three inches were in her mouth.

Slowly she started to suck him and pull him into her mouth. Her head bobbed back and forth on his cock. Her hands pulled on his ass, drawing him in. Her motions grew quicker, and Daniel thrust a little into her mouth. She would only take the first four inches, which was a lot for a petite woman like her.

"What are you doing?" he muttered.

She popped his cock out of her mouth. "If Amy had this inside her, then I am going to have it inside me, too."

She stood, and in one movement dropped her dress to the ground. Daniel only had a moment to see her small pert breasts and nipples before she turned and leaned over the tub, pushing her ass toward him. He could see her pussy and asshole and felt his cock harden.

"Fuck me. Like you fucked Amy."

Daniel didn't need another invitation. He moved forward and lined up his cock with her exposed pussy. He pushed the head of his cock into her pussy and paused. She had cried out. Her pussy was stretched wide with his cock. Her ass was tiny, and his cock looked obscenely large, jammed into her pussy.

"Fuck too big, too big. Wait. Wait. Oh, by the Gods, take it out!"

Daniel pulled out, disappointed. The woman moved over to the shelf in the room and grabbed a bottle of massage oil. She came back and squirted some into her hand. Quickly she spread it over Daniel's cock, and he moaned at the slick feel. The woman went back to her position and rubbed the oil over her pussy and then rammed her fingers inside for a moment.

"Try it now. Hurry."

Daniel lined up his cock again and pushed in the head. With the oil, it slipped in easily. The woman sighed in relief.

"Easy, a little at a time. You're going to split me in half. I've never seen a bigger cock in here and I've been working cock in here for years."

"What? You're a prostitute?"

The woman snorted. "No, I'm a massage attendant. I wash hair, and jerk off men. Sometimes, when I like them, I suck them off, too. I never fuck. We are absolutely not allowed to."

"You're the one who taught Amy how to suck cock?"

"Yup. Oh shit, easy. Hold it there. Fuck, it's big. How was she?"

"She deep throated me."

"She what? No fucking way! Oh, my Gods, that's amazing. Real cock in my cunt. Oh Gods, push in more. I'm so hot right now. Fuck me."

Daniel started to slowly stroke his cock in her pussy. It was so very tight. Her pussy lips were strained white around his girth. He could feel every inch of himself in her tight pussy. The oil was making a squelching sound that had Daniel chuckling. The woman was bent over until her head was almost touching the surface of the water in the tub. Daniel's strokes were making the water ripple in greater and greater sizes.

Pretty soon he was bottoming out inside the woman. The tip of his cock was slamming the backside of her womb. She was making a whining sound and her hands on the side of the tub bore white knuckles.

"So deep. So fucking deep. You are fucking my guts. Oh, my Gods. It's too much. That's it. Pound me, you fucker!"

Daniel let go and just went with his pleasure. He rammed his cock into her relentlessly. The woman cried out, and suddenly it was easier to slide his monster in her cunt. Her cunt spasmed and gushed around his cock. The oil and her juices made the squelching sounds louder. The water in the tub sloshed over the side to disappear between the slats of the floor.

Having cum so many times over the past few hours, Daniel felt he could go on forever. It mesmerised him, watching her pussy gripping his cock. She came again, and then again. Daniel didn't stop. He kept thrusting and thrusting. She was sobbing, he realised, but he didn't stop. He shortened his strokes and stopped pounding her guts. He quickened his pace. Her asshole was gaping, and he watched it winking at him. He ran a finger alongside her pussy lips and lubricated it. Without warning, he drove his finger into her ass up to the third knuckle. She cried out and came again, harder, and longer than before. He timed jamming his finger into her ass with his cock thrusts. He could feel his cock through the skin separating her rectum from her pussy. He pushed down with his finger on his cock as he thrust inside her. She was shaking now. Her legs and knees were buckling. He pulled his finger from her ass and scooped her up and placed her on the floor on her hands and knees. She pushed her head down to the floor and thrust her ass up at him. He impaled her with his cock and gripped her small waist with both hands. He could almost touch his fingers with both hands.

"Cum inside me. Cum. I can't take anymore. Please cum," she begged.

Her pleading opened a valve inside him. A loud ringing filled his ears, drowning out any other sounds. He felt his skin turn to goosebumps. He felt his balls clench tight to him and felt the surge through his cock. He howled as the first wave of his orgasm rocked through him. He drove his cock in deep and felt the first burst of cum explode out of him. The woman shook violently, and Daniel had to tighten his grip on her waist and hold her against him. Her hands beat on the floor. His second rope soon followed, and his orgasm became almost painful. He shot a third rope, and then a fourth. The woman lay limp held up only by his hands on her waist. Gently, he lowered her to the floor and shook as his cock pulsed within her. He pulled his cock free, and it snapped upward.

The woman was breathing, but she was barely conscious. On a hunch, Daniel picked her up and sat her in the tub with him. He laid back and held her back up against him. He was exhausted and sleep came tantalisingly close.

They lay there long enough for the water to cool. He roused himself when he felt her stir against him. She looked back at him and blinked slowly, unsure of where she was.

"My cunt hurts."

He nodded.

"Like a lot. And something inside me hurts, too."

He said nothing and simply held her.

"You just took my virginity."

Daniel blinked in surprise. "I did?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry."

"Why?"

"Your first time is supposed to be special."

The woman laughed a little. "It couldn't have been more special. Thank you."

"You're welcome?"

She slapped his chest, splashing water. "Don't make it a question."

They lay there in silence.

"I'm Jasmine, by the way."

"Oh hi, Jasmine."

Jasmine reached across herself and traced the fresh bite mark on his chest. "Did this hurt?"

"At the time, no. It was surprising. She kissed me afterward. She had a mouth full of blood."

"And you fucked her ass?"

"Yeah, I did."

"How'd she like it?"

"Pretty well, I'd say. For me, it was the hardest orgasm I ever had. Well, she did something to help with that. Although, coming inside you was a close second."

She moved her head to look at him better. "What did she do?"

Daniel chuckled. "This might sound weird, but she shoved her finger up my ass as I was ass fucking her. She touched something inside and I saw stars."

Jasmine laughed. "She touched your prostate."

"My what?"

"Your prostate. It's a man's erogenous zone."

"Really? I've never heard of it, or that. Thought my cock was my zone."

"And you probably think my clit is mine?"

"Yeah. Isn't it?"

"No, stupid. First off, the whole pussy is the clit. The clit is just a higher concentration of pleasure. But just inside the pussy is a special spot. Wanna know where it is?"

"Ah, sure."

"Okay, take your hand and put your middle finger inside me. Go easy. My cunt is really sore right now."

Daniel moved his left hand down between her legs and gently slipped his middle finger into her pussy. She sucked air between her teeth and clamped a hand on his to stop him.

"Just a sec. That fucking hurts. Okay. Okay. Now cup my pussy with the palm of your hand."

Daniel did so, and he could feel the heat of her pussy on his palm.

"Gods, that hurts. Okay, almost there. Now take your finger and curl it upwards. You'll feel a soft spongy spot. A little different feel to everything else."

Daniel did as she instructed and felt the spot right away. It was flat and felt different. He stroked it with his finger gently.

"Oh fuck, yeah, that's the spot. You just... you just rub it. Like that. Gods!"

Daniel continued to rub the spot. He liked the feel of her pussy gripped in the palm of his hand. He stroked the spot softly and noticed that Jasmine was breathing a little heavier.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes. Don't stop. This can take a while."

Daniel continued to stroke her special spot. He tried doing it harder, but she shook her head violently and he took that as a no. Time passed. He enjoyed the feel of her against him. Her breasts were pressed against his right arm where he held her. One of her legs was curled around his legs. Her right hand grabbed his right forearm and her fingers dug into his flesh. He loved watching this woman being pleasured.

Time lost meaning. He continued to gently stroke her special spot. Her eyes fluttered open, and she rolled her head back and found his gaze. Her breathing was fast and shallow. He wasn't sure she knew where she was at the moment. Her eyes were hazel with dilated pupils. Her nose had a soft roundness to it he found adorable. He leaned in and gave her a soft kiss. She barely responded. She was lost to the finger in her pussy.

As he watched, she shifted her focus to the bite mark on his chest. Her breathing deepened and she let go of his forearm and reached across and dug her fingers around the bite mark, her nails sinking into his skin and drawing blood. He hissed in pain, but she didn't care. A moan started deep within her. It was guttural and deep, the noise a woman shouldn't be able to make. She grunted, and the moan rose in volume. Suddenly, she spasmed and her eyes rolled back in her head. He held her tighter. She cried out in a scream that Daniel was sure the town heard. Under the water, he felt a jet of liquid squirt violently from her, the warmth of it in contrast to the cool bath water. She squirted again. Her eyes were pure white orbs.

She shook again and then suddenly she snarled like an animal and before he could stop her, she twisted in his arms and sank her teeth into his chest, next to where Amy had marked him. He screamed and saw his blood well around her lips. What the fuck?

And then she collapsed against him, out cold. He pulled her teeth off him and looked at the bite. It was just as bad as Amy's. What the fuck is it with women biting me?

He splashed bath water on the wound, cleaning it as best he could. In his arms, Jasmine spasmed again. She was unconscious and still orgasming. That's some special spot, he thought.

The bath water was now too cool for his liking. He wanted this wonderful woman to wake up so he could leave. He waited for half-an-hour and then gently shook her. When nothing happened, he shook her harder. "Wake up, Jasmine!"

She stirred and blinked her eyes open. She lifted her head and looked around bleary-eyed. "Wha? How long was I out?"

"About thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes! Oh no, I have to get back to work." She saw the bite mark on his chest. The blood had stopped running. "Oh damn, did I do that?"

"Yeah, you did. What the fuck?"

She smiled. "Good," was all she said. She struggled to get up and Daniel helped her. They got out of the tub and dried each other with the towels. She got on her tiptoes and planted a wet kiss on his lips. He could taste his blood. "Thank you, Daniel. I can't wait to tell Amy about this!"

Before Daniel could say anything, Jasmine scooped up her dress and ran out of the room. Daniel shook his head and got dressed.

"I need sleep..."

Daniel headed to the Trading Post. He had a long walk back to his farm, and if he left now, he would make it before the sun set. He needed food, water, and something for his bite marks. Human bites were the worst.

He was angry at both women for biting him. They were like animals. With Amy he had been in the throes of pleasure, but with Jasmine it had been a violent, intentional attack.

As he came closer to the Trading Post, he realised he might encounter Amy. He was worried. Now that she had had time to think more about what had happened last night, she might go back on her deal. He looked for signs of her, but she seemed to be gone somewhere else.

He entered the shop, and Bill Albright behind the counter waved to him. Daniel waved back. Great, Amy's dad. What would happen if I sauntered over and said 'Hey, I just fucked all your daughter's holes last night'? Daniel shook the thought away and headed to the first aid section of the store.

In a moment he found bandages, alcohol for cleaning wounds, and some iodine tincture. He carried them over to the back of the store where the adventurer food was normally kept. He was trying to decide between two different ration bars when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

He turned around and saw Amy standing there. She smiled up at him.

"Hi, stranger," she said.

"Uh, hi Amy."

"Surprised you're still in town."

"I went for a bath."

"At the bathhouse?"

He nodded.

"Oh, how was it?"

"Um, lovely." He looked away.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"Oh, I see you have bandages. That for the... um, you know?"

He nodded.

"Here let me help you. You should dress that now."

"No, no. It's alright. Seriously."

"Nonsense. Come in here." She grabbed him by the hand and pulled him into a back room. Daniel craned his head to see if her father was watching, but Bill wasn't paying any attention.

Amy pushed him into a chair and then closed the door. She came over and opened the bottle of alcohol. "Take off your shirt."

"Seriously, I can do this at home myself."

"Easier if I do it. Besides, it's my fault. Now take off your shirt." When he hesitated, she barked an order at him. "Now."

Daniel pulled his shirt off, and Amy gasped.

"Who the fuck bit you? Right next to mine." Amy growled and grabbed Daniel by the throat. "Answer me. You leave the inn after fucking me and someone else bites you? Who?"

"Jasmine."

"What!? Jasmine! That's impossible. You're lying! Tell me what happened. All of it!"

Daniel winced and then told Amy everything that had happened from the moment he entered the private room in the bathhouse. By the time he was done, Amy was sitting in her own chair facing him.

"So, Jasmine knows. And then fucked you. She's jealous, you know. That's what the bite mark is about. She wanted to brand you like I did. Fuck! You know she was a virgin?"

Daniel nodded.

"Gods! How did you manage to fit your cock inside her? She's so tiny."

"Oil. Her idea."

Amy nodded and then slumped in the chair. "She'll be fired. The management doesn't mind the girls jerking the odd guy, but fucking in the tub? They'll let her go for sure."

Daniel felt distressed. "Dammit. I didn't know."

"Not your fault. This is on her."

Daniel thought for a long time. He felt responsible. Maybe he could help her. "If she wants, tell her to come to my farm. I can put her up until she figures out what to do."

Amy got a hard glint in her eye. "You want her to shack up with you? At your farm?"

Daniel nodded. "It's the least I can do."

"So you can fuck her anytime you want, is that it?"

"What? No! Well, shit, maybe? I don't know."

Amy looked furious.

"Amy, seriously, what the fuck? You said we were done, over. That's it. We're not even supposed to speak to one another anymore."

Amy flinched. Daniel saw it clear as day. A sudden realisation dawned on him: Amy still wanted him. He suddenly felt like shit. He came here and then told Amy that her girlfriend had just fucked him.

"I'm sorry, Amy. I didn't mean to hurt you."

A steel resolve reappeared in Amy's eyes. She stood up and stood in front of Daniel. She took a finger and jabbed it into the bite mark Jasmine left.

"Owe! Fuck, Amy! What'd you do that for?"

"I decide when I'm done with you, is that clear?"

Daniel was more confused now than ever. He simply nodded at her.

Satisfied with his answer, she pulled her chair closer and started to dab the alcohol on the bite marks. It stung, but Daniel endured it. Amy took her time and then blew on the wounds. Her breath cooled the wounds, and he felt better. Then Amy muttered something he couldn't hear and leaned in and kissed each wound.

Daniel looked a question at her.

"To make it better," was all she said. She put away the alcohol and took out the tincture. She dabbed it in on a cloth and then looked at him. "This will sting."

He nodded and motioned for her to carry on. Having her taking care of him had brought a strange sense of peace over him. He heard a slight ringing in his ears. The hairs on his body were standing up. He didn't want this moment to end.

She leaned in and dabbed the iodine on the wound. It stung badly, but Daniel didn't flinch. He didn't want her to pull away. He needed her close to him. He looked down at the top of her head and wanted to embrace her. She paused and then tilted her head up to look at him. He pressed his lips against hers and her lips parted. They kissed for a long time. His hand stroked her back and then reached around and caressed her large breasts. She panted into his mouth and then reached between his legs and found his thick cock hard against his pants.

She moved quickly. She pulled down his pants and then lifted her dress and pulled her undergarment aside. She pressed his cock against the opening to her pussy and plunged him inside her. She held onto his neck and rode him sensually. Daniel groaned and leaned his head back, letting her do all the work.

She rode him for fifteen minutes and came twice on his cock. Daniel didn't think he had any cum left and tried to find and push himself to orgasm. It eluded him. Amy grasped his head. "Cum for me, baby. Cum inside me."

Daniel shook his head. "I can't. I'm spent."

Amy growled and rode him harder. "You can do it. I need your cum."

"I-I can't. I'm drained. This feels great, but I can't."

Amy growled again and climbed off him. She knelt between his knees and put his cock in her mouth. Daniel groaned. Amy went deeper and deeper until his cock felt her throat tight around his head. He was close. She was moaning around his cock. Gods, she loves sucking cock, he thought. She loves sucking my cock!

1...678910...17