Touch of Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote letters to my parents and my ex husband and said I am moving out of this house and going on tour for world. I sold the house and moved to another state. And took a house in hill where nobody should come but soon after some day's a factory had started nearby and Nikki said we can have some workers for ourselves to enjoy.

She had made me self reliable by making an investment policy and later came to know that she was very rich. And helped me a lot to build my house. She had taught me how to use all my abilities and from whom I should be cautioned as well as how to not kill male during sex, it was difficult but after many practices I learn.

We both were intimate during many times of practices and have gone bed together exhausting each other. She told me to remember anything that I remember being human and the last thing I remember as human was I had gone to the lake and had planned to seduce a boy sitting there, but he had tried to rape me and the next thing I remember being awake after 7 days. Nikki told maybe that boy was who made you succubi.

Then one day she said she had to leave and go to her own house and she gave me her address and we kept contact with each other. After she left which I was starting to like my house as home returned to a silent house. I when was human always thought I would like my home all to myself for some days and then would love to have my husband.

After my husband left home I had loved and hated my home it was silent and nothing to do here. It was like staying in some bodies room, So I planned to have myself a paying guest. So I went to nearby town placed an ad saying if anybody need paying guest can come to me and gave contact info in that ad It had been 10 days since I posted that ad but no call came.

And then one person called and said he was looking for the house to which I placed ad and then I gave him the address to which he arrived next day and I could hear his mind from my home, damn he was loud thinker.

He was thinking "Weather I will like the house or not? The place is beautiful. Would love to have my wife here in a house like these free from noise just us together, well the house owner must be married and would have good husband to herself. Her tone sounded so sexy hope she is sexy as well. Damn having no girlfriend and tired from work can move my mind to lewd thoughts.

Hope this house rent will fit to my need as well budget, soon I have to jack of to porn because hell sure I am not getting any ladies well beside prostitute but the one time I did I hated it, it was not emotional sex it was just me humping on her and she shouting as if she has taken an elephant dick in her pussy.

I know I am not that big well 6 inches is okay for me but hoped I would have 1 more inch extra, well what they say the more the merrier" Here listening to his thoughts I was laughing like anything he was sure taking his time to ring the bell and so I just looked at him through my window saw that he was the same boy that I had seen on the shore of the lake.

I teleport myself to Nikki's house and there she was fucking a male with her 8 inches long dick. She had felt my presence but still pounded into him like there was no tomorrow and as soon as she ejaculated in that male ass he started to cum and Nikki had extended her tongue towards his dick and caught all his semen.

Then as she slurped in her own mouth it was so sensual and I had forgotten why I came here till she asked me why was I here. I realized as we could change our bodies to another shape we could extend any parts of our body and can make any organ. Silly me, being such a fool.

I replied and she dressed herself and said lets go to which I looked at her "Are you out of your mind?" Maybe he will kill us both she said he will not kill but she has to see herself who he is and told me she knows most of the demon and have well acquaintance with them.

As we came back he was starting to leave but Nikki ran and opened the door and I was looking towards them through windows. She had made him under her influence and was now reading is mind and blood was flowing from his nose, eyes and ears.

I was thinking served him right and thinking he should never change any female to succubi, to which I dashed out to them in purpose of killing him and was shocked when I saw Nikki with tears streaming from her side. She left him and exhausted sat down on the ground and composed herself asked me to promise one thing to which I said I can give her my life if she wants.

She said "Please don't ever read his past without his permission" to which I was feeling little irritated and sensing me she said "he is not the one who made you succubi I can assure that." Still, not feeling good I said yes and saw him clearly for the first time he was 5 feet 4 inches and I was 6 feet 6 inches and along with blood his eyes were steaming with tears and his eyes were terrified as he had seen the ghost.

I asked Nikki what you saw and told her to see his face. Nikki jumped towards him and started healing and soothing him to which I was surprised to see her like this after she made his face clear but his eyes were still wet from tears.

Nikki changed her form to 6 feet 4 inches tall and she released him from her possession to which he stumbled forward and Nikki took him in his arms. His mind started thinking again "What the fuck, where am I, damn I am feeling exhausted, are my eyes wet?

What is this soft feeling against my face wow ... damn it must be breast Hmm would not mind having laying in this position forever... fuck I am getting erection now have to get away from her."

And he turned away wiping his eyes with hands and to calm down his erection started thinking "damn is this house haunted, what if a ghost is living here?" to which Nikki and I both smirked. He again started thinking "did they both saw my hard on, fuck I am not ever going to live here. Way to introduce yourself man, who gets erect by simple feel of breast."

Then Nikki started walking towards him and made her presence known to him and he turned and stared at the breast and started thinking "If I will live here I will definitely make a mistake and will go to prison which I don't want, I have many more things to do in life" and looked up to Nikki's face and then her shoulder and arms.

"The body is lean and toned, light muscled and there was zero ounce fat in her body, beneath that dress only muscles will be rippling. Damn those cups of her are so perfect on that body. Probably should focus on the face now."

Again started thinking "Most probably not going to prison that's a relief, with body like that I will be thrown like a rat out of their house" and composed himself when he saw Nikki smiling. Then Nikki said "Shall we go look to our house where we are going to rent" to which he murmured yes. Nikki led the way and he was sulking again.

He started thinking "are there no males here and smirked again looking at bathroom maybe they are lesbians, well good for them but hell I am not going to leave here where I can be hurt so easily. Damn anyone can fall for them easily" Nikki asked her about his details and came to know that he is Aman and was working in nearby company which had started.

He started thinking "Well two muscled body lesbian, watching them would be hot, Damn imagining them makes me arouse. And with toys it could be more fun each pushing limits of others. Damn ... damn have to think of something else I will be taking tour of the house with a raging hard on.

What if I am falling in the pool of acid and dying i bet there will be no reaction on my face, not scared of death. The acid quickly dissolving my body and within seconds I will be disappearing and no one would be forgetting me. Wow I really do need a partner, besides I have only few options. Who the hell in their right mind would go out with a short, thin guy.

Damn this life is miserable. Wow house is good, but definitely will not fall for a girl again it hurts too much. They always leave you and make your life miserable. Will look for another house then" He said goodbyes and said he will call soon.

Nikki told me he is 22 and just completed his graduation and working now as a fresher in the company, his boss is a good man and he pushes him when he is under pressure from their superior. And he has very good relation with his boss. His colleagues think of him as boring person who is favorite of his boss. As his boss prefers work over sweet mouthing him, so he has naturally become sore eyes for his colleagues.

And started leaving but damn Nikki she possessed him and asked him about his address and made him drive there along with me and asked me to help to move belongs to our house. I got fury with her and said if you want you can move him to yourself I don't want him in my house.

She just gave a shock by butting her head to me and I was moved little back and said in most desperate tone "Gloria you need him, I can assure you that. Give him one month time if you hate him for a single reason give him to me I will take him along with me to a very far place where nobody can touch us" I said "One reason is enough for me and be ready to take him along with you wherever you want if I see him as a threat."

We brought his all belongings among which his laptop, a bed, a table and some books I saw as he took them to the single top room where he was living. I then gave him a duplicate master key of giant entrance gate by which he can come and go to his room on 1st floor without disturbing me. Next morning he woke up and started thinking "Where the hell am I, what am I doing here?"

Then furiously ran toward the ground floor and I was waiting for him patiently making breakfast ready. He asked me "How the hell am I here? Did you drug me? Did you abduct me?" To which I started laughing and said "Don't you remember you were drunk with us yesterday and decided to move that instant."

He was taken back and asked how he was moved I mean there was no booking he did then I said Nikki helped me to move your things and he mumbled "Thank you..., ah that's why I have heavy hangover" He asked "Where is Nikki?" I told "Well she is in her own house and she is a friend of mine who will come here frequently." He started thinking "Ah so not lesbians maybe good friends(obviously friends with benefits purpose)."

He nodded ate breakfast ad went to his office Routine followed for many days then 1 day I followed him how he cannot have social life or was he hiding something but came to know he just went to office and to pub then just drank 1 beer and would return, would never talk with anyone. After some days of passing and being friends with him I was not real close to him or ever fantasized about him sexually.

I still was cautious of him. From my experience I came to know that he was honest, care-taking, gentle, and a shy person who would never do any harm to anyone.

I was intrigued as well as fury with his constant thinking. Even during sleeping he used to think a lot. I was searching him thoroughly to give a reason so that I can kick him. Nikki and I were talking casually when he came and went straight to his room without seeing us.

He was fallen asleep soon without eating dinner. Nikki was curious so she used magic and saw his face swollen and had tears around his eyes. She was furious and moving from here and there so I too used magic and saw what she had seen before. I went down and told her to calm down which she did not and then I said "Its common men fight, what's the big deal?"

To which she answered "Gloria you don't know him he never starts fight, hell did you ever saw him to talk with someone else?" to which I nodded knowingly. I said "Why don't you enter his mind, you can easily know."

"No I would never do that and I will not allow you to do that too." The next morning Aman was surprised to see Nikki, during breakfast and was avoiding his right sore eye.

We ate silently and just finished when Nikki rushed towards him and just stood in front of him not giving him space to stand, Nikki knew that he would never stand and push her. Nikki said "I will not budge unless you tell me what the hell happened."

Of course Aman mind was running like bullet train "Just stand and push her at least you will touch those juicy breasts" To which Nikki did not felt like anything and leaned towards him looking into his eyes.

Aman just squirmed and just started think "Yeah tell her that I got beaten up because some crazy punks who were saying that Gloria was a whore and always is ready for a dick and when you said she wasn't because you are living in her house.

And they started telling you cuckold fucker and then you jumped on one of them and they beat the shit out of you, in the mean time pub owner came and took them out. All were murmuring around me making me crazy, hell I thought my leg was done but thanks to the booze I was not able to fill the pain and now the leg was paining like anything."

He took a deep breath and said "In office there was a fighting and many were injured I was just unlucky that I got injured, obviously office gave me 1 week off as compensation and will get recovery money as well."

Nikki still looked in the eye seriously and he started thinking "What she did not bought the crap" then she smiled "Obviously and here I was thinking you fought for a woman, to pity. Maybe she could have given you more than you hoped" To which he nodded his head and laughed and said in low voice "Like any woman will fall for me." Then Nikki said "Now take a pain killer and sleep."

He limped towards his room and slept. When Nikki looked for me in the kitchen room I was in a shock "Never ever had a man protected me and now (I am not a demon which he doesn't now) tried to protect me." I was furious with him hell I wanted to kick his ass so that he can know I am not as weak as him. She then soothed me and said "See I told you he is a good man try to keep him to yourself or I may snatch him from you."

I said "He does not like me at all he talks with you mostly and I can see his face turn to Christmas tree when he talks with you. Yeah I bet you have not noticed how he looks at you when you are not looking towards at him." She nodded knowingly and said "He is a keeper but has a dark past, he is a moody and a loner person he will get afraid to get in relation because of his past but if he gets, he will treasure it.

He knows how easy it is to get alone and devoid of all feelings so you have to teach him what is relationship and then maybe you have a chance with him." I looked at her and asked "What are you 10? He just stood up for me for one time and you expect me to fall for him?" she was starting to get irritated "Why the hell would I get in relationship with him?

He is short, average looking man, shy not a good talker don't have good personality, lacks personality, style." Nikki said angrily "Fine, I will just give you 2 months to you, 1 month to trust him as per the 1st agreement and 2nd month to make him fall for you if you don't fall for him I get a shot at him and for your info I never misses a shot."

We had party all off his days, we boozed and went to club and restaurant he had a shocked expression mostly whenever we would be going to restaurants all would be looking at us and his head was between our breasts mostly.

We standing each along his side never giving a chance to stand or sit alone. During one of the pubs we were drinking when a huge built man walked towards us and introduced himself to Nikki and me ignoring Aman. Aman started thinking "What the hell he is doing here?" He looked around the table and found the guys buddies looking towards us.

"Fuck all of his buddies are there. If he had been alone we could have gotten away but what the hell I can do alone? Should have known he should be here. Fucker insulted her and now he and his guys hope to get in her panties."

So now we knew he and his guys had beat Aman, he came towards us and said "Ladies why don't you look for real men like me and my friends over there pointing to a table across the room, We can give you more pleasure than that boy over there sitting with you."

Aman was furious and I had to keep my hand over his hand and Nikki surprised us when he suddenly was behind the man and just bent his right hand backwards making him unable to move and looked towards his friends across the room and they were all scared shit of her.

Judging from the man's expression I can guess he must be in a lot of pain Nikki said "Let me make myself clear here, there will be no police complaints against me and you guys will never disrespect my friend (pointing towards Aman) over there or if you need any more clarification I can break some bones."

They just nodded and took their friend who was lying down and all the man and ladies in the pub clapped and raised toast towards us. Aman was in awe towards Nikki as if his eye balls will come out and said loudly without realizing

"Definitely not going to prison that's a relief" and we both laughed hardly. We went home and boozed again and went to bed separately.

I then wondered how about seducing him just as at a first sight I thought about him. I then planned to wear skinny tops and tight jeans around the house and felt his eyes all around my body which made my panties wet. And to think about his hard on I wondered how his erect cock would feel in my pussy. I felt a tingle in my pussy as I wondered about his cock's length.

And smiled to myself thinking about why the length matters to a young man when he would be having a hard on also after cum. And the only way was how to approach him without getting suspicion of me seducing him.

One day while changing I saw him peeking at me as I caught him I was amazed to see his hard on then I made an angry face and scolded him seeing his penis from hard on to limp and face all clustered in embarrassment. Out of blue I asked him to get naked and his face was stunned.

To which he replied "Huh?" I said "Don't huh me get naked now" in a bold voice to which he got naked leaving his underwear only and then he looked me with his puppy look eyes as I again nodded to remove then to which I was amazed to see his half erect penis and he was trembling like a leaf.

Then I removed my top and jeans to which his eyes got erect as if he was blind and has seen the world after getting born now. Then again I saw his cock goes to full erect to which I was displeased and forced him to lay down and sat on top of him and brought scissor near to his dick to which he cried with all his strength "Please I will never repeat again I am sorry."

To which I was pleased as his dick got to limp again. I then said with stern voice that "don't worry I may not harm you now". To which he replied "then you may after me afterwards" laughing at his presence of mind I said "Maybe."

And watched his face as fear covered all over his face. I felt like I had control over him physically as well as mentally. I felt like a new person who has born again to feel raw fuck. I eased him by asking what made you to take a peek at me while changing.

Then from nowhere he answered "I LIKE YOU." To which I laughed and replied this is just fetish which you will forget after some days after getting acquaintance with us. To which he refused with all guts he had left after being dominated by a 30 year lady(succubi which he did not know).

Then I just thought for my now sexual urge which had to be satisfied or I would die from the heat as my body temperature was rising rapidly besides I need my strength as I did not have sex for some time. I took his dick in my mouth and started sucking his cock head like a vacuum pump sucks air from outside.

I was satisfied to hear his groans by which I was clear that he would do anything to sleep with me. By his groans I was sure that he was on verge on Cumming. Then I sucked him harder till he ejaculated then I left him alone to clean and I went to sleep not caring about his presence in my room.

123456...8