Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were five little campfire areas and the girls ran to claim spots in the clearing while the counselors started fires. In about half an hour all of the tents were up and all of the girls were sitting around the campfires, roasting hot dogs and talking. The counselors ate with their girls and Brenda walked around talking to the girls and shaking the stagnant summer air with her false laugh.

Finally, all of the excitement settled down for the night and the moon was high in the sky. All of the girls gathered around the largest fire along with the counselor. For a while they all just talked. Brenda tried to organize a sing-a-long but no one was buying it.

"Hey, I have an idea," Ashlyn said, interrupting Brenda singing "101 Bottles of Beer on the Wall" loudly by herself. "A Ghost Story!" and Brenda stopped singing.

"Oh I don't know about that," Brenda said, "Let's just think of another song," but the girls quickly overrode her.

"No come on Brenda, we want to hear a ghost story," A girl begged.

"Yeah Ashlyn tells great stories!" Another explained. Brenda didn't say anything, but she sat quietly. When everyone realized that this meant the story was good to go, Ashlyn began. Everyone hunkered closer to her. The woods seemed to move in closer and the moon moved behind a cloud.

"So, when you guys arrived at camp Brenda told you about the camp history, right?" Nadia made a snoring noise and all of the girls giggled. Brenda shot her a look.

"Let's all just listen respectfully to Ashlyn's story," Brenda said, "go ahead."

"As I was saying," She began and shot a look at Nadia that was identical to Brenda's withering glare and everyone giggled again, "Brenda told you the history of Camp Butterfly. But she didn't tell you everything. You see before the camp was bought by Janelle Walker in 1989, long before something very terrible happened here. When settlers started moving west here after the American Revolution a small town was started here. Well not here, back at the clearing where our camp is located. It was sort of a trading post. People would stop there and get water from the lake on their way west.

"About ten years after it was founded there were like 200 people living there. And it was spreading out into the woods and they were tearing down trees. Now, everyone in the little town knew that there were Indians living in the woods. They traded with them a little and knew a few of them, but mostly they just sort of kept to themselves. But when the town started to expand there was like... friction between the settlers and the Indians. Sometimes they had fights and lots of times they had arguments about boundary lines and stuff. It was nothing really big, just a general uneasiness.

"So anyway, one day a little girl, her name was Deborah Goodwin, she was playing down by the lake while he mother was doing the wash. She was like 9 years old or something. Her mom went back to her house to grab more clothes and when she came back the little girl was gone. So everyone from town went around they looked for her. They searched the water and the roads and everything. They went into the woods and searched. They found some of the Indians and asked if they had seen her. No one found anything and the Indians said they hadn't seen her.

"After a couple of days, they found the girl's body in the woods. It was halfway between the town and the Indian camp. She was naked and it was pretty clear that she had..." Brenda made a noise and stared at Ashlyn, "Been killed in a really unpleasant way.

"So that night the town had a meeting and everyone was yelling and shouting and they were all very angry. No one had any idea of what had actually happened. But they were already edgy about the Indians and the girl had been found in the woods were the Indians were located. No one knows what was said, but that night several of the men in the village got drunk and they wandered into the woods.

"They made their way into the Indian village in the middle of the night. They were very quiet and they snuck in. All of the Indians were asleep. The men from the town had knives and guns. While the Indians were sleeping they snuck up and slit their throats so they wouldn't scream. Men, women, and children. Stabbed to death in their sleep. In their homes.

"Finally, one of the murderers was clumsy and he cut a little boy and he woke up screaming. Everyone who was in the Indian village and still alive woke up. The men from the town took out their guns and started shooting the Indians. They shot women and children. Indian men went to go get their weapons, but they were groggy and shocked and the men from the town shot them and stabbed them. Finally they had killed everyone in town. Some people say 100 Indians were killed that night.

"When everything was quiet the men from the town walked around and made sure that everyone was dead. When they finally came to the village's chief they saw that he was still alive. He was shot in the back and he was going to die soon and he just kept asking them 'why?'

"So finally one of the men said, 'This is what you get when you murder little girls. You Indians came to our town, you stole one of our girls and you will pay the price.'

"And the chief said, 'We have always tried to be friends with your town by the lake. We had no secrets here. No one touched that little girl. You have committed a great evil here.' And the men from town were afraid because he no longer had any reason to lie.

"And the men said, 'You got what you deserved.'

"And the chief said, 'We deserved none of this. You were possessed by devils today and I swear by the blood of my wife and children that from now until the end of your days, you will be haunted by new devils. You and your people will never find peace.' And then he died. The men were superstitious and very nervous and so the quickly went home.

"They got back at dawn and other people from the town were awake. They told the men that another girl had gone missing during the night, but that her mother had heard her scream. They had gotten a posse together and taken off down the road in the direction the mother had heard. They had caught up with the girl and her kidnapper just a mile from town. She was unhurt, but the men caught a trader from New York. He had kidnapped the girl. He admitted to killing Deborah Goodwin and they had hanged him by a tree over the river.

"The men who had destroyed the Indian village were sober now and they were terrified. The Chief had been telling the truth. They had committed great evil. But they didn't say anything. And after a while memories started to fade. Everyone knew what had happened but they pretended like it didn't. But there was a cloud over the town.

"Then, one year after the massacre, all of the men who had been involved in the massacre awoke and found a note on their doors. They said that they needed to meet in the woods, where the massacre had occurred. The note was unsigned and when they met up, none of the others admitted to writing the letter. So they got all of their guns and knives and went out into the woods. When they arrived at the clearing no one was there. They stood around for a while and they were very nervous. But then they decided it must have been like a bad joke or something and they turned to go home.

"And when they turned to go back to the village there was a girl in the path. And at the same moment they realized it was Deborah Goodwin. And she was decayed. Her nose was gone and her skin was drooping off her face and body. And the men screamed because they knew who it was. And she spoke. And it was the voice of the chief. The ghost said, 'You have committed a great evil here. And now you will pay. As long as people live in your town, I will come and I will punish you.'

"And people all the way back at the village heard a terrible screeching sound. No one knows for sure what happened but when they rushed to the woods they found the bodies of all of the men. HERE. In this clearing. This spot is the site of the Indian village. The men's bodies were twisted and their eyes were open wide and their faces were contorted in fear and pain and they were so horrible to look at that no one wanted to touch them. And they built five big bonfires and burned the men and ran back to the village as fast as they could. And those five locations are still here, we cooked our food over top of the ashes of those murderers.

"They say that the girl walks through the village. Transformed into some sort of monster created by hate. They say that in the woods she can't be seen but when she can be heard walking through the branches, crushes sticks under her feet. And back in the village, on the anniversary of the massacre, there would be reports of a little girl laughing. And every year one or two men would be found I the village, their faces twisted and their bodies decaying quickly. And so the people left the village, abandoned it. Until the camp moved in. But the girl is still here, in the woods. Moving and waiting for the anniversary of the massacre, to take vengeance once again."

And just as she finished the story, a loud crack was heard in the woods. The girls all screamed. Ami felt her heart beating and all of their eyes were boring into the woods. Even Brenda looked terrified, but no one moved. There was another noise in the woods but no one made a sound now. Then suddenly, from behind, the opposite side from the noises, there was a blood curdling scream. Everyone screamed and turned quickly and Nadia was standing behind them. Laughing hysterically. Ami felt confused. She looked back at the woods and saw Gianna walking sheepishly out of the woods with a couple of broken sticks in her hand.

"We got you all sooo good!" Ashlyn said and laughed even louder. The girls groaned and chattered in unison.

"Why wasn't I let in on it?" Ami asked as Gianna came back to the campfire. Gianna shrugged.

"Nothing personal. We just thought that it'd be better if at least one of the counselors looked scared while we sneaked off. Anyway, you look cute when you're terrified." Gianna explained. Ami blushed.

"Alright," Brenda said, "That is enough. Everyone go to your tents. Its lights out." The girls moaned and complained, but slowly they filtered to their tents and complied. Soon it was just the counselors sitting by the fire, recounting all of their roles and making fun of Ami.

"You jumped like ten feet," Gianna said.

"It was hilarious," Nadia said, "You really got them going Ashlyn."

"Yeah well, I am a master storyteller," Ashlyn said and giggled. But after a while they were just sitting around the fire, looking into it as the camp became quiet. The tents were all around them and it seemed everything had gone well.

"Alright, I am going to go to bed," Gianna said.

"Oh come on, don't be a pussy," Ashlyn replied. Gianna shrugged.

"Not going to work this time, I am exhausted."

"Me too," Ami replied. She still felt embarrassed. But she was also nervous about the woods. The tension and the fear were still there. Even if she knew that at least tonight, she hadn't heard anything strange.

"You guys suck,"Ashlyn said.

"I'll stay out with you," Nadia said and Ashlyn looked at her gratefully.

"Yeah you old ladies go to bed, Nadia and I will think of something fun to do," she said and in a few moments Nadia and Ashlyn were the only girls outside and awake. They were sitting on opposite sides of the bonfire now, staring into the flames. It was very quiet. The only sound was the crackling of logs and the crickets out in the woods.

Ashlyn appeared to be deep in concentration. Nadia was staring at the older girl. She felt the familiar thrill she felt every time she saw her. Having her alone like this, it was sort of Nadia's dream. Now she had it and she had no idea what she was going to do. Suddenly Ashlyn gazed up from the fire and she caught Nadia staring at her. She smiled.

"Thanks for the help," Ashlyn said. She stood up from the fire and stretched. She arched her back. Thrusting her breasts out and enjoying the longing she saw in Nadia's eyes. She didn't really have any strong feelings about Nadia, but she liked the way the younger girl followed her around and stared at her.

"Help?" Nadia said, looking at Ashlyn in a daze.

"Uh, with the prank, silly," Ashlyn said and let out a little giggle. She was pouring it on pretty thick, but Nadia didn't notice.

"Oh, I don't mind. I mean, it was a lot of fun," Nadia said. She was blushing. This felt so real. What was going to happen? She wanted to believe she wasn't misreading signals from Ashlyn, but she was afraid of making a fool of herself. Ashlyn saw the discomfort and excitement she was causing the girl to have. "What the Hell?" she thought, "Let's give this girl the thrill of her life." And with that she sat down next to Nadia on her log.

"Well you were great," Ashlyn said, she looked over at Nadia, who averted her gaze from Ashlyn's penetrating eyes.

"Thanks," she mumbled.

"Hey, throw another log on the fire huh?" Ashlyn asked. Nadia was confused for a second, but she shook herself out of her stupor and walked over to the pile of logs. She grabbed one, came back over to the fire and bent over to put it in. Ashlyn looked at the girl's ass; it was nicer than she'd thought. Her mouth watered a little. This might be more fun than just the thrill of having someone worship her.

"It wasn't very nice of us to trick everyone I guess," Ashlyn said, "Someone is probably going to try to get us back." Nadia stood up and turned around. She was smiling and her face was flushed from the heat of the fire.

"Yeah, I guess so," she said, "We sort of deserve it though." She said, putting her hands on her hips. She was right in front of Ashlyn now.

"You think so?" Ashlyn said. Then she quickly reached up and grabbed Nadia's little yellow shorts. She yanked down hard and let them fall them between Nadia's ankles. She looked between Nadia's legs and saw her tightly shaved, 5-inch, uncircumcised cock. It was about half erect and right at chin level with the seated Ashlyn. Then Nadia realized what had happened. Her face got red and she bent over to pull up her pants.

"Oh god!" she said.

"You said we deserved it!" Ashlyn said. Nadia, in trying to pull up her shorts, tripped over her panties. She pitched forward. Her head caught Ashlyn squarely in the chest and the two girls tumbled backwards, over the log. Ashlyn was laughing hysterically as their legs and arms became enmeshed. Nadia was laughing now too.

"I guess I got you too," she said and they giggled louder. Then they realized that all the girls were sleeping around them and Ashlyn shushed Nadia until they were both silent. They were lying in the dirt together, their faces just inches apart. Nadia's pants were still around her ankles. Her cock was against Ashlyn's bare leg and soon it was hard, digging into the tanned, taut skin.

"Is that your flashlight or are you just happy to see me," Ashlyn asked, looking into Nadia's eyes. Nadia laughed. Then she acted impulsively. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against Ashlyn's. She closed her eyes and felt the soft skin against her own. For a brief second Ashlyn did nothing and Nadia almost began to panic. Then she felt Ashlyn's soft hand against her cheek. Ashlyn's lips parted and her tongue slid gently against Nadia's lips. Nadia parted her lips and let Ashlyn's tongue into her mouth. Her own tongue met Ashlyn's. Ashyln's saliva tasted sweet and thick and Nadia sucked it greedily.

Then her mouth opened suddenly and she let out a deep moan. She felt Ashlyn's delicate fingers on her hard cock. She opened her eyes and Ashlyn biting her lower lip lustily. Her hand moved over Nadia's cock, squeezing it tightly but gingerly. She liked the hard heat in her palm and the way the skin glided over the flesh inside. Nadia moaned again.

"If you promise me two things, I will give you a present," Ashlyn said, her grip on Nadia's cock getting a little bit tighter.

"Oh god!" Nadia moaned, "What?"

"First, you have to be quiet, if anyone comes out of their tents we are in deep shit." She said, squeezing the cock harder still.

"Sorry," Nadia said and the pressure relaxed on her cock. But Ashlyn kept stroking her and now briefly kissed her neck. The kisses warmed her neck and she arched her back, "What's the other promise?" she asked in a breathy whisper.

"Take your shirt off," Ashlyn said. Nadia acted quickly. She pulled her little white shirt off and her bra came off quickly as well. Her massive breasts stood up on her chest. Her nipples were small, pink and her nipples were hard. Ashlyn slid down Nadia's body and took one of Nadia's nipples into her mouth. She kept stroking Nadia's cock while she flicked the nipple gently with her tongue. Nadia clenched her teeth hard, attempting to stay quiet. A quiet moan stifled in her throat, but she was able to keep it together. She ran her hand through Ashlyn's beautiful blonde hair, trying to just enjoy the sensations exploding all over her body without making a single noise. However, she suddenly realized that she was owed something.

"What is my surprise?" She said in a noise barely above a hiss.

"I thought you'd never ask," Ashlyn said around Nadia's nipple. She planted a gently kiss on Nadia's breast. Then she began to kiss down Nadia's body. The underside of the breast, the ribs, the flat white stomach, the bellybutton. She felt Nadia's cock rub against her cheek as she kiss right above it. She kissed Nadia's little patched of public hair. She was still stroking the dick. Nadia's body was completely rigid now and her eyes were closed.

Ashlyn stopped stroking Nadia's cock. She moved around and planted herself between Nadia's legs. She leaned forward. She could smell Nadia's cock now, it smelled like sexual excitement and her gentle perfume. She pressed her lips against Nadia's small, hairless balls. She felt the smooth scrotum against her chin and lips. She furtively licked it. Nadia shuddered. She started to kiss her way up Nadia's cock. She kissed lightly, but let her tongue linger, massaging the girl's urethra. Finally, she reached the tip of Nadia's penis. She cupped the girl's balls with her hand and kissed the tip.

At that instant, Nadia let out the tiniest little grunt. But as she did she felt a warmth spreading from her penis. It was sudden building with the crashing pleasure of an orgasm. Her whole body felt like it was vibrating and her eyes rolled back in her head. She felt her penis convulsing and she opened her eyes and looked down. She saw thick, white globs of hot cum spurting from her penis. She saw the big splashes of cum splashing into Ashlyn's face, getting her hair and covering her entire face. The view of the perky cheerleaders face, covered in white spunk just made Nadia cum harder. She saw that Ashlyn's mouth was open, catching the cum and drinking it down. Finally, the Ashlyn squeezed the last bits of sperm out of Nadia's cock, sucking it up. Nadia fell back, breathing hard.

"You bitch!" Ashlyn giggled, "You came all over my face and hair before I even had a chance to put your dick in my mouth. You are going to pay!" Nadia looked and saw Ashlyn scooping the cum off of her face and shoveling it into her mouth. She even ran her fingers through her hair, pulling out the cum and hungrily getting it into her mouth. Ashlyn smiled when she saw Nadia looking at her, showing off the cum on her tongue and teeth. Finally, she had eaten all of the salty, tasty sperm.

"How do I have to pay?" Nadia said saucily. She sat up now, leaning against the log she had fallen off of earlier. Her cock was still half hard and her long black ponytail lay over her enormous breasts. Ashlyn realized that this girl was actually gorgeous. Ashlyn stood up in front of Nadia. She pulled off her shirt, letting her perky, tear-drop shaped breasts out into the warm night air. Her pink nipples were hard. She threw off her pants quickly as well. Her little, 3-inch cock stood out hard from her body. Nadia drank the other girl's body in, loving every inch of it. Ashlyn's cock was shaved bare and it looked so feminine. The circumcised tip was a light pink color and the skin on the shaft was browned and tanned, but it was there were no veins. It was smooth. Girly. Nadia wanted it inside of her.