Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to suck my dick," Ashlyn said. She stepped forward. She placed her feet on either side of Nadia's legs. Her cock was just a few inches from Nadia's face. She put her hands on her hips and looked down at Nadia. Nadia had never sucked a dick before. She started to reached up, to pull the dick towards her mouth.

"I didn't say touch it," Ashlyn said harshly, "I said suck it." Nadia's eyes looked up. She saw Ashlyn's breasts and firm, gorgeous face looking down at her. She leaned forward and opened her mouth. As she did so, she gazed up quickly. She saw Ashlyn's smooth stomach and tiny little bellybutton, the underswell of her breast, and her stern but happy face looking down at her. Nadia leaned forward and closed her eyes.

The first thing she felt was the soft tip of Ashlyn's cock against her lips. She let them spread and liked the way the cock felt against her teeth. She flicked out her tongue and she tasted the salty skin of Ashlyn's cock. It felt hard but smooth and silky as it started to slide into her mouth. Nadia's tongue probed Ashlyn's urethra and she felt the tip start to rub against the back of her tongue. And she felt like she was in heaven.

Nadia began to bob her head up and down on Ashlyn's cock. Nadia's enthusiasm more than made up for her lack of experience. Ashlyn bit her lower lip and had to put one hand on Nadia's shoulder to stay up. The wet, ticklish feeling of Nadia's tongue ran from her cock, up her spine and she moaned loudly. For a moment she thought she heard someone stir in a nearby tent and she clasped her hand over her mouth.

She started to thrust her cock harder into Nadia's mouth. She heard the girl choking on the little dick and she smiled. Ashlyn took her hand off of Nadia's shoulder and put it on the back of Nadia's head. She shoved Nadia's head deeper into her crotch. Nadia gagged slightly and choked the cock down deep into her throat.

The sudden tightening of Nadia's mouth around her cock buckled Ashlyn's knees. A powerful orgasm spread out from her cock. She moaned again and she began to cum. Big globs of cum spurted out of Ashlyn's cock and dripped down Nadia's throat. She started to fall backwards, her body vibrating. The last big spurt of cum dropped on Nadia's tongue and then Ashlyn's cock popped out of her mouth with an audible plop. Ashlyn sat naked on the ground, panting.

Nadia savored the cum in her mouth. She felt the thickness in her throat and avoided swallowing. She swirled the cum between her teeth and under her tongue. She thought about the fact that Ashlyn's essence, her sexual energy was coating her mouth and she felt electric. She swallowed it down and felt complete. She looked at Ashlyn, sitting on the ground and was overcome by how sexy the girl looked, her chest heaving in the dirt. She sat down next to her.

"That was fun!" Nadia said.

"Agreed," Ashlyn said. Nadia leaned forward and they kissed. Their mouths were hungry for one another. Their tongues were wrestling and the salty taste of cum and spit swirled between them. Then, once again, they heard a rustling in the tents. They realized what they had just done, surrounded by dozens of people. And they rapidly started getting dressed, giggling the entire time. Just as they were finished getting ready, a girl was standing next to the fire. For a brief moment, they both thought of the story they'd told around the fire.

"Nadia, where do I go if I have to go the bathroom," the girl asked and the counselors giggled again.

"Follow me," Nadia said. She gave one more glance at Ashlyn and then took the girl by the hand and led her towards the woods.

Chapter 3: Waking the Beast and the First Strike

The next day Brenda, the counselors, and the campers made an uneventful trip back to camp. For a while Nadia and Ashlyn were nervous that someone had heard them or seen them in the woods. But after the hike back to camp, they realized that they had gotten away with it. Nadia stared at Ashlyn more than ever. Whenever she looked at her, she would see her covered in cum and she'd get hard again. She kept waiting for the next opportunity.

When they got back to camp, Brenda had one of her characteristic headaches and she shut herself in her camp for the evening. So Gianna took charge. She got everyone to lunch and she organized all of the afternoon activities. In the late afternoon she was struck by inspiration. They Luna Moth Counselors were in their bunk, their campers were having some free time.

"Hey Ashlyn, do you think it would be fun to make s'mores tonight for the Luna Moth girls?" She asked the technically senior counselor.

"Yeah, sure. It sounds good to me," she said, "but we don't have any of the stuff."

"I know," Gianna said, standing up from her bed, "I'd go get the stuff." She said. Ami sat up from her bed, taking her headphones out of her ears.

"If it's cool with Brenda, fucking do it. I can handle the little shits while you're out," she said. Gianna smiled and started walking to the door.

"Where you going?" Ami asked her. She turned and smiled. It was a very bright and cheerful look, a look she got when she thought of something fun.

"If Brenda's cool with it, I am going to walk over to town and grab some s'more supplies." She said and turned again.

"Hey uh..." Ami said and she stopped.

"Yeah?" Gianna said, no less pleasantly.

"Can I come?" Ami asked. She didn't know why, but she wanted to get out. She wanted to talk to Gianna. Pick her brain. And she was SO tired of Nadia and Ashlyn making eyes at one another.

"Sure," Gianna said. They walked together over to Brenda's building. The door was closed and the blinds were drawn. Gianna knocked gently. "Hey Brenda you awake."

"Yes, please talk quietly. I am having a monster migraine right now," Brenda in a choked whisper. Gianna whispered back.

"Sorry. Is it okay if Ami and I go to town and get some stuff to make s'mores for our bunk?" she asked.

"I tell you girls every year, you are not allowed to borrow my car. You are not on my insurance or anything," she said.

"No...No... not like that," Ami said, "We are going to walk."

"Oh... well do whatever you want," Brenda said and the girls shrugged and walked away from the building. They headed out towards the road to town. It was only about a mile away to the gas station on the outskirts of town where they could buy the s'more stuff. There was still two hours before dark and the air was slightly cooler than it had been for the last few weeks. It was perfect weather for a walk.

They hit the road and started to walk. At first they were quiet, just enjoying the dying end of the day. Then Gianna asked Ami about school and soon they were just chatting about college, friends, and camp. It was fun. Ami got a chance to ask about essentially running the camp, trying to find the secret to the girl's scary amount of competence. About halfway between the camp and town Gianna stopped.

"Hey do you see that little path right there?" Gianna asked, pointing to a small break in the woods. There really wasn't a path; it was just a small opening, about shoulder width, where there were less trees.

"Yeah," Ami said, she felt cold all of the sudden. The woods were dense and the tiny, dark opening looked sinister. She looked back at the road and felt her heart sink as Gianna started moving towards the forest.

"You know that story that Ashlyn told last night?" Gianna aked.

"Yeah."

"Down that path, that is where the pioneer village was. I have heard that there are still ruins out there," she said, creeping closer to the path. Ami glanced once more, reluctantly in the direction of town, and then walked next to Gianna.

"That was just a stupid story to scare the girls," Ami said, wanting to believe that was the case.

"No," Gianna said, turning and looking at Ami in the eyes, "I mean I don't believe in ghosts or anything. But there really is a town out there, abandoned."

"I thought that Ashlyn said that it was where the camp is," Ami said.

"That was just added to scare the girls," Gianna explained, "It was on the pond, but it was out this way." She was even closer to the opening now. Ami looked down into the darkness. She saw that the path winded greatly and she lost its course in the brambles. The sun was still crimson in the sky, but the forest dark. Ami rubbed her arms with her hands.

Gianna turned and looked at Ami, her eyes bright with excitement, "Let's go check it out!" she said. Ami felt a panicky feeling in her stomach. She remembered that feeling she'd had the first night with campers during her walk. The woods here were... wrong. But Gianna was already bounding off into the woods. Ami was more afraid of being alone than going into the woods so she quickly followed after her.

The path was ancient and not well traveled. There were tons of exposed roots, spider webs, and branches that swung out and hit Ami in the face. But Gianna was just a few yards in front of her so she kept moving. Then Gianna pushed through a branch and it swung back quickly, striking Ami in the thigh. She let out a quick squeak and then looked at her leg. She had a shallow, but blood cut just below the hem of her shorts and it hurt immensely. But Gianna hadn't seen and she was already far ahead. Ami thought for a moment that she heard something. Something that sounded distressingly like a little girl whispering. She took off like a shot.

She ran a hundred yards and kept to an abrupt halt when she almost ran into Gianna. The older girl was standing in a small clearing in the woods with her hands on her hips. Ami was behind her and for a moment the fear left her as she saw Gianna's perfect hourglass shape. Then she stopped to look around the clearing. It was roughly a circle, about 100 yards across at its widest point. The grass was tall but the sky was clearly visible because of the lack of trees. There weren't any structures.

"I think this is it," Gianna said, awe in her voice. Ami shrugged.

"There aren't any buildings or streets or anything," she said and Gianna rolled her eyes. Ami felt stupid and looked down at her feet. She noticed that her right thigh was covered in blood but that it had started to coagulate.

"The place was abandoned liked 160 years ago. The buildings are long gone," Gianna said. But she started to walked around, inspecting the ground closely. Ami looked towards the woods that now surrounded her. She couldn't see more than a few feet into the woods in any direction. The sun was still falling and she shivered.

"Well then we saw it," Ami said, and looked back towards the path. The road was just a little way in that direction...

"I remember hearing from Brenda that there was a stone church at this town," Gianna explained, "I would imagine there could still be ruins from that." She explained. Ami followed behind her, very carefully. She was constantly on the lookout for danger.

"Oh my God!" Gianna called and suddenly she sprinted to the farthest corner of the clearing, "There are tombstones over here! This must've been the church yard!" she said. She crouched down next to one and tried to read it. Ami heard a branch snap far off in the woods and she sprinted next to Gianna and crouched down next to her. The smell of Gianna's perfume calmed her. She looked at the stone, it was definitely a tombstone but she couldn't make it out.

"Isn't this amazing?" Gianna asked, and she turned and smiled at Ami. Ami smiled back but she didn't feel it.

"Yeah, it's really cool," she said. Gianna's eyes caught the blood on Ami's thigh. She looked back up at Ami with concern in her eyes.

"Are you okay?" she asked, "What happened."

"Oh, nothing. Just a branch," Ami said, and blushed. Gianna went into camp counselor mode, and leaned forward to look at it. It was on the inside of Ami's thigh and about four inches long. But the way Ami was squatting put pressure on the scab and more blood oozed from the scrape. A single drop fell onto the dirt in front of the tombstone.

"Oh thank looks painful," Gianna said but Ami just smiled. She could feel Gianna's hot breath on her the inside of her leg and her cock. At the same time Gianna could smell Ami's girlcock, the musky smell of her pheromones. She glanced out of the corner of her eye at Ami's dick. In the squatting position, Ami's cock was tight against her pants. Gianna watched as the four inch cock got hard and quickly slide up the pant leg towards her face. She smiled. She had a naughty idea.

She moved one of her hands up to the cut on Ami's leg as though she were trying to inspect it. She grabbed the hem of Ami's pants, pulling it away from the cut. Ami looked down at her. She was nervous, Gianna's hand was so close to her hard cock. She hoped the older girl hadn't noticed.

Then, in one quick motion Gianna pulled the pant leg back quickly from Ami's leg and slid it up to her waist. Just as Ami's hard cock flopped out of the pant leg Gianna opened her mouth and quickly and plunged the dick into her mouth. It was only half hard at first from being constricted in Ami's pants. Gianna wrapped her lips tightly against the dick, squeezing her tongue against Ami's urethra.

Ami couldn't move. She looked down between her legs and saw Gianna's head between her legs and felt the hot warmth of the girl's mouth on her hard cock. She felt Gianna's tongue start to rub the underside of her cock. She moaned loudly and lost control. She rolled backwards onto the ground, falling on her back. Ami's cock popped out of her Gianna's mouth and Gianna began to giggle. Ami was laying on the ground, her hard cock in the air. She started to get up, but Gianna grabbed her leg and kept her down.

Gianna got on her hands and knees in front of Ami. She crawled forward and spread Ami's legs farther apart. She stared and her cock and thought it looked beautiful. She kept crawling. She grabbed Ami's pants at the waist. Ami froze. Gianna looked up at her lustily and then then carefully pulled down the pants, navigating the tights leg over Ami's cock. She pulled them down around Ami's ankle and threw them on the ground. She looked up again at Ami's cock. She laughed a little.

"What?" Ami said, feeling self-conscious. This was all so disorienting.

"No you have a very cute little cock Ami, I was just admiring your hair!" she said. Ami looked down between her legs and giggled too. She had a small, well-kempt patch of public hair above her cock, but she had dyed it the same bright pink as the hair on her head. She had done it on a whim and liked it. Gianna may have laughed when she first saw it, but it turned her on.

Still on her hands and knees she started crawling forward again. Soon her arms were in Ami's armpits and she was looking down into Ami's eyes. She leaned forward and her lips touched Ami's. She leaned forward against Ami, feeling the girls hard cock against her stomach. Her own cock started to get hard as well. This seemed to break whatever spell had frozen Ami. She opened her mouth, probing her tongue against Gianna's lips and teeth. Gianna let her in, feeling Ami's tongue stud rattling against her teeth and rubbing her tongue. Their tongues met thick, pushing in and out of each other's mouths. The spit frothed thickly on their lips and Ami moaned into Gianna's mouth. Ami pulled her tongue out of Gianna's mouth and ran her tongue stud against Gianna's lips. Now it was Gianna's turn to moan. Then she was struck by an idea.

She kissed Ami quickly on the lips and the stood up in front of her. Ami stayed lying on her back. Sexily, Gianna started to disrobe. She pulled her shirt over her head, thrashing her hair as it came over her head. Gianna unhooked her bra and slide it off her body. Her large breasts jiggled as they popped out, her hard nipples pointing towards the sky. She saw Ami's dick twitch and she giggled to herself.

Finally, she slipped off her shorts and panties in one motion and kicked them at Ami. Ami giggled when the shorts hit her face, but then she gasped. Swinging between Gianna's leg was a massive, eight inch dick. The tip was massive and glistened with her pre-cum. Gianna blushed.

"You cock is hot!" Ami said and they both laughed. But Gianna wouldn't let this get in the way of her plan. She walked over towards Ami, her cock swaying femininely with her hips as she walked. When she was straddling Ami she turned around quickly. Ami looked up at Gianna's sexy round ass and her mouths watered. Gianna lowered herself down into a 69 position with Ami.

Gianna could smell Ami's cock again and she licked her lips. She opened her mouth and took Ami's entire cock into her mouth in one gulp, feeling the younger girls pink pubes tickle her chin and her hairless balls against her nose. One the other side, Ami felt Gianna's hard cock sitting between her little tits. Gianna's balls were in her face and she leaned forward and kissed them. The wet sandpaper feel of Gianna's tongue made her moan into Gianna's balls. She moved her hand forward, trying to pull Gianna's cock forward so she could put it in her mouth. Suddenly she felt the cold evening air on her cock as Gianna pulled her cock out of her mouth.

"No honey, not that," she said, thrusting her cock hard between Ami's tits and shaking her heard. Ami moved her hand back.

"What do you want me to do," she said. She felt little butterfly kisses on the tip of her cock and squirmed underneath of Gianna.

"I want that little tongue stud against my asshole, I want you to lick it Ami. Please," She said and then took Ami's entire cock into her mouth again. Rubbing it all over with her tongue and squeeze it gently between her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Ami moaned again and writhed. But she wanted more than anything else to make Gianna happy now.

She took Gianna's round asscheeks in her hand and spread them apart gently. She looked at Gianna's tiny pink asshole and suddenly wanted her tongue against it. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply of Gianna's musk. Then she pushed her face between Gianna's cheeks, feeling the soft skin against her face. She stuck out her tongue. She instantly connected with the soft, crinkled skin of Gianna's asshole. It tasted earthy and felt warm. She felt Gianna moan around her cock. Ami loved the vibrations of Gianna moan. She wanted more. She flattened her tongue against Gianna's asshole. She lapped it forward and backward. She rubbed the tongue stud all over the tight rosebud of Gianna's asshole. She just kept lapping gently, focusing on her tongue, trying not to cum too quickly.

Gianna rocked her entire body to the rhythm of Ami's tongue. Her mouth was full of hot spit and she was really enjoying Ami's delicate taste and velvety skin. She bobbed her head up and down on Ami's dick, driving it as deep as she could. Suddenly, Ami couldn't take it anymore. She drove her tongue hard into Gianna's asshole and at the same time, she felt the familiar warmth of an orgasm building between her thighs. But this was a thousand times more powerful than anything she'd ever felt before. Her legs shook and every part of her felt electric. She moaned loudly and then she felt a sudden burst of tension.

Gianna felt Ami's cock expand and contract in her mouth and suddenly her mouth was full of hot, salty cum. She was surprised by the amount, some of it rolling out the corner of her mouth. But she swallowed some of it down, keeping Ami's cock in her mouth. But Ami's cock was very sensitive, and she pulled it out quickly. A thick strip of cum connected Gianna's lip to Ami's dick. Ami was shaking all over now. And then finally, collapsed on the ground breathing hard.

Gianna got up quickly. She spun around and quickly pulled Ami's shirt off. Ami wasn't wearing a bra and her tits were exposed to the evening air, her tiny pink pierced nipple looked cut and enticing. Gianna leaned forward. Ami was looking at her with glazed eyes. Gianna kissed Ami, she could taste her own ass on Ami's lips. She opened her mouth and let the hot cum she had been saving pour into Ami's mouth. Ami was surprised and some of it dripped down her chin, landing on her tits. But soon she realized what was happening and took her own cum into her mouth. She loved the flavor and kicked herself for wasting her cum in the past when she masturbated. Then she swallowed the thick sperm down. She looked and saw Gianna was sucking her cum off of her nipples and she shook all over. Gianna looked up and smiled with cum on her tits. Gianna didn't stop though. She still hadn't cum and she wanted to, badly.