Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Brenda, what is going on?" Gianna asked. Brenda stared off into the distance. She brought her hands to her mouth and started to bite her tongue.

"Brenda?" Ashlyn asked. Brenda seemed to notice them standing there now.

"Oh, I'm sorry," She said, "Have any of you seen Erin or Trish?" she asked as though it were an unimportant request. They all shook their heads, "Well that's fine."

"Why are the police here?" Ami asked and Brenda just smiled.

"Gianna, I am not feeling well, I want you to run things this morning," Brenda said. She didn't wait for a response. She turned and went into her office. For a moment the counselors just stood in silence. Ami looked back to the cop and then decided.

"No, that isn't going to work for me this time," Ami said, "I am going to find out what's up." And with that she walked up to Brenda's door and opened it.

"Me too," Ashlyn said and followed Ami in closely. Nadia shrugged and started to follow.

"Please," Gianna said, "I need some help. There are still campers here." Nadia turned and watched the kids streaming towards the cafetorium. She rolled her eyes but followed.

Inside the office, Brenda was sitting at her desk with her head in her hands. She didn't seem to notice the two girls standing in front of her. Ami looked over at Ashlyn and shrugged. Ashlyn raised her eyebrows but didn't know what to do either. Finally, Brenda noticed them.

"Oh, I told Gianna to take over," she said in a dazed voice, "Why don't you girls go help. I don't feel well."

"Uh no Brenda," Ashlyn said taking as seat in front of Brenda's desk. Ami did the same. "We need to know what's up. Did something happen to Erin and Trish?" Brenda looked out the window.

"Damnit Brenda, tell us what's going on," Ami said. Her voice sounded nervous. She just kept thinking of her experience in woods. She sensed that something horrible happened. Brenda breathed deeply.

"No one has seen either of them since yesterday night. They haven't been in their bunks all night. I called the police. No one has seen them. I am worried sick," Brenda said. Ami felt nervous. But Ashlyn just laughed.

"Seriously?" Ashlyn said, "Those two have been all over each other since the start of camp!" she said. Ashlyn, of course, knew all of the gossip.

"So?" Brenda said.

"So, remember two years ago when Carla ran off with her boyfriend in the middle of camp? They probably just ran off someplace where it would be easier to fuck," She said and started to giggle, "And the police are looking for them. How funny would it be if they found them?" She was doubled over laughing now. Ami had heard the gossip as well. Ashlyn's explanation was as likely an anything else. She felt a little better. Brenda looked like she felt a little better too. Nonetheless, she reached into her desk, grabbed some antacids and popped them.

"I hope so, this could be a real disaster for the camp. I can't afford to have anything go wrong," she said. She still looked tense. Ashlyn didn't like her, but she felt for her. She looked at the desk. It was covered in migraine medication, antacids, and muscle relaxers. Brenda was clearly stressed out. For the first time, Ashlyn realized that Brenda wasn't faking it when she acted sick.

Ashlyn got up from her chair and walked around behind Brenda's desk. Brenda didn't seem to notice. But Ashlyn put her hands on Brenda's shoulders. She started to gently knead Brenda's tense muscles. Brenda moaned and then sighed and seemed to sink into her chair. Ashlyn smiled at Ami. Ami decided to help out a well. She walked around to the back of the desk. She got down on her knees and took one of Brenda's feet in her hand. She slipped off Brenda's shoes and started to rub them slowly, digging her thumb into Brenda's tied arches.

"Oh god!" Brenda said, "Thank you so much." And the girls kept rubbing. Ami didn't really know what was going on, she was just following Ashlyn's lead. She figured that this was some sort of scam to get more information and she played along. For her part, Ashlyn realized that it might be fun to seduce the camp director and so she was going to give it a try.

Ami kept rubbing Brenda's feet and she watched Ashlyn. Ashlyn kept rubbing, digging her soft palms deeper into Brenda's shoulder. Slowly, she moved her hands so they were caressing Brenda's cheeks and neck. Brenda's eyes were closed and she was moaning quietly, enjoying the girls' nimble fingers. Ami took Ashlyn's hint. She moved from Brenda's knees and began to rub her milky white calves. For a moment, there was a look in Brenda's eyes, like she didn't know or want to know where this was going. Like she realized that she was crossing a line. Then, she let the tension slip from her. She was clearly over her head running the camp. The stress was killing her. She leaned back heavily in the chair and let whatever happened, happen.

Ashlyn got bolder now. She reached over Brenda's shoulder, rubbing her palms over Brenda's breasts. Brenda's eyes shot opened, but she didn't say anything she just moaned. Brenda turned her head to the side and started to kiss Ashyln's cheek and neck. Ashlyn nuzzled in, enjoying Brenda's gentle kisses. Ami worked her way up past Brenda's knees and gently dug her fingers in Brenda's thigh. Brenda moaned in pleasure.

Brenda was wearing a blouse with only five buttons on it. Ashlyn reached up and unbuttoned the top two buttons. Ami looked up and saw Ashlyn's hand snaking into Brenda's shirt, saw Ashlyn's small, soft hands begin to knead Brenda's big tits. Brenda moaned as Ashlyn flipped down her bra, exposing Brenda's nipples to the air. They were big, hard, and pink. Ashlyn stayed behind Brenda, massaging Brenda's breasts.

Ami moved her hands up to Brenda's waist. She quickly unbuttoned Brenda's khaki pants and unzipped them. She didn't know what she was doing, or why, she just had to do it. Brenda lifted her hips up off the chair and Ami slipped the shorts down and pulled them off of Brenda's feet. She moved back and again began to massage Brenda's inner thigh.

Brenda turned her head, pushing her face into Ashlyn's breasts. Ashlyn laughed and quickly pulled off her white t-shirt and threw it onto the floor. Brenda tried to put her face back between Ashlyn's breasts and Ashlyn laughed louder and pushed Brenda away. Ashlyn quickly unhooked her bra and threw it on the floor. Then she looked and Brenda and nodded her head. Now Brenda pushed her head back into Ashyln's breasts, taking the girl's nipple into her mouth. Ashlyn moaned and arched her back into Brenda's face.

Between Brenda's legs, Ami watched as Brenda's cock began to get hard, pressing against the soft white fabric of her panties. Ami watched it grow to an erect four inches. A little thin cock. She smiled, it looked cute. She slipped both of her hands inside of Brenda's panties through the leg holes and felt Brenda's cock twitch. She heard Brenda suck in air quickly around Ashlyn's nipple. Brenda's cock was smooth and hot against Ami's fingers. She didn't have any pubic hair, Ami could feel it. Ami started to bend over to give a kiss to the top of Brenda's cock through her panties, and... a loud knocked at the door.

"Well Ms. Walker," a man's voice began. It was the police officer. He was opening the door. Ashlyn dropped to the floor, her nipple popping out of Brenda's mouth. She moved quickly so that she was under the desk with Ami. Brenda pulled her shirt together and pushed her chair in a little. She tried to look calm.

"Yes?" Brenda asked. Ami and Ashlyn could hear the police officer walk over to the desk and sit down in the chair.

"We searched the perimeter of the camp and the various areas you told us to check," he began. Underneath the desk, Ashlyn nudged Ami and pointed to Brenda's still hard cock. Ami smiled and shrugged her shoulders. Ashlyn reached forward and grabbed the fabric of the panties and gently pulled it aside, exposing Brenda's hard pink cock.

"Oh god," Brenda said.

"Pardon me?" the officer asked.

"I said, 'oh good,' what did you find?" Brenda asked and Ami and Ashlyn had to stifle giggles. Ami leaned forward and licked Brenda's cock. She heard Brenda sigh, but she did a good job of playing it off. There was a considerable amount of precum. Ami took the tip of Brenda's cock into her mouth, swirling her tongue around it.

"Nothing much," the police officer said, "we found some foot prints down by the lake, but they could have been from anyone at any time." Ami continued to suck Brenda's little cock, but she could see Ashlyn moving next to her. She looked out of the corner of her eye and saw that Ashlyn had two fingers in her mouth. Ashlyn leaned forward and kissed Brenda's balls once quickly and Brenda shuffled.

"Is there anything more that you need from me? Brenda asked, "Something more you need here at camp?" She was barely talking above a whisper. The police officer must have just thought she was nervous.

"No ma'am not now," she said calmly. At that moment, Ashlyn pushed her fingers hard into Brenda's asshole. Ami could feel Brenda tense in her mouth. She let out a grunt and the police officer cleared his throat. He thought she was getting emotional and it was making him uncomfortable.

"Listen ma'am, we are going to go back to the department and try to follow up some other leads, we will give you a call if we need anything else. I want you to know, I am going to do my absolute best to find those girls," she said a Brenda nodded. Underneath the desk, Ami and Ashlyn were working in unison. Ami's head bounced up and down on Brenda's cock while Ashlyn's wet fingers plunged in and out of Brenda's asshole. They didn't notice as the police officer stood up and moved towards the door. Brenda was barely keeping her composure. Her fingers were digging deep into the arms of her chair.

"Have a good afternoon ma'am," the police officer said as he opened the door

.

"The same to you officer," Brenda said in gasp. The police officer closed the door and at that same instant, Brenda came, hard. Ashlyn could feel the muscles in Brenda's asshole tighten as she came. Brenda thrust her hips up, driving her little cock hard into Ami's mouth. Soon Ami felt the cock contract and hot spurts of cum splashed against her teeth and landed salty on her tongue. Brenda breathed very heavily and seemed to collapse in the chair.

Ami pulled the cock out of her mouth. She didn't miss a beat, but turned quickly and grabbed Ashlyn's face. She looked into the cheerleader's gorgeous, bright eyes. The she leaned in and kissed her deeply. She waited for Ashlyn to open her mouth and stick her tongue in. Then Ami unloaded Brenda's hot load into Ashlyn's mouth. For a moment Ashlyn seemed surprised but then she seemed electrified. She put one hand on either side of Ami's face and basically sucked the cum out of Ami's mouth. She swallowed it down. Then went back to kissing Ami. They kissed for a few moments until they heard Brenda clear her throat. They realized what had happened and looked up at her sheepishly.

"Thank you for helping me... relax. This is a very stressful time for me," Brenda said. Ashlyn and Ami shrugged. The enormity of what had happened dawned on Brenda and now she was more stressed than before. She needed these girls gone.

"Anything you need boss," Ashlyn said and Ami smiled. Brenda didn't.

"I am not feeling well, as you might guess," Brenda said calmly, "This business with Trish and Erin is really draining me. Would you girls mind leaving me alone until tomorrow? I think I am going to try to get some sleep." Suddenly Ami and Ashlyn felt very awkward. They nodded their heads and got up. Ashlyn slipped her shirt back on and the girls slunk out, their cocks aching.

Then Brenda was alone. She sprawled out in her chair. She looked down at her spent cock and blushed deeply. She hadn't intended for any of that to happen. The girls had taken advantage of her when she was vulnerable. Of course, they wouldn't say anything. Brenda sighed and grabbed for a prescription bottle. She shook out a few pills and took them dry. She started to feel a little better.

Just as she was starting to drift off to sleep in her chair she heard a muffled noise coming from her closet. She looked over at it. She couldn't make out exactly what the noise was. She rose from her chair and walked over to the closet. She heard the noise again. It was a gentle thumping sound and then a strangled whisper. She had no idea what could be in her closet. She leaned her ear against it and the noise stopped for a moment. She moved back towards her desk and the noise started again.

For some reason her heart was pounding in her chest and her skin prickled nervously. She moved towards the closet again. She put her hand on the doorknob, opening it very slowly. She couldn't hear the noise anymore. She was breathing heavily. Finally, the door was all the way open. She took a deep breath and looked inside.

Empty.

The only thing in the closet was her unused purse. She felt very strange and wondered if maybe it was some side-effect from the medicine. Then, right behind her, right in her ear, there was a childish giggle. Brenda jumped. She was too scared to scream but she spun around quickly. She only made out the slightest bit of a blackened figure before the blade cut across her eyes, blinding her. She tried to scream out in pain and anger, but she felt something against her mouth. She tried to bite it. But even as her lips moved, the knife cut across her throat. Silencing the scream before it could escape her lips.

* * * * *

That night back at Luna Moth bunk, Ami and Ashlyn tactfully told the other two counselors what little they had learned about the disappearance of Erin and Trish without getting into any of the extracurriculars. The rest of the day had gone well, Gianna had mostly been in charge. There were several wild rumors floating around, but no one knew for sure what was going on.

"I wonder if they did run off to get married or something," Gianna asked. Nadia shrugged.

"If they did, that is absolutely unforgiveable. These girls are depending on us," Ami said. Not to mention Brenda, whom she suddenly felt more sympathy for.

"I bet they are hiding somewhere around camp now, making out," Nadia said flippantly.

"You better watch out Nadia. I see the way Delilah Holt looks at you, she wants to take you out by the garbage cans and smooch with you," Ashlyn said.

"Oh yuck," Nadia replied, making a face.

"What? She is pretty," Gianna said, "Or are you just not into other T-girls?"

"I don't know, she is just a total bitch," Nadia explained, her eyes darted for a second to Ashlyn but then she looked down. As if everyone didn't know she was madly in love with Ashlyn.

"Oh God," Ami said, trying to change the subject, "It is so fucking hot tonight." And it was true. They had two ceiling fans and four oscillating fans running in their room but it was still sweltering. To combat the heat, Ashlyn and Ami were both wearing nothing but a long t-shirts and panties. Gianna was wearing a sports bra and shorts and Nadia was wearing a bra and long, loose pants. Their hair was stuck to their faces and they were panting while they gossiped. The other girls readily agreed to Ami's observation.

"I have an idea!" Ashlyn said. They all groaned, then laughed, "No come on, seriously."

"What is it?" Nadia asked while she stood up. She stretched her arms above her head and groaned. The rest of the girl's eyes rested on her massive breasts. She acted like she didn't even know how well-endowed she was, but they were all a little bit jealous.

"Well it's lights out. We haven't had any girls sneak out on us or anything right?" she asked. And they all nodded.

"So?" Gianna asked.

"So," Ashlynn replied, "Why don't we go down to the lake for a quick dip? The water is going to be like 80 degrees right now. It is going to feel great. Come on." With that she started to get up and find her towel. She was already moving out the door. Ami felt a little bit nervous. They were supposed to stay here and keep an eye on the girls. Plus, there were the strange occurrences that seemed to be occurring with greater frequency. She thought about the scare she and Gianna had received at the pioneer village. She still remembered those strange noises from her first night in camp, and now the missing counselors.

"I think it is a bad idea," Ami said and looked at Gianna for support. But the older girl was biting her lip. Nadia was already getting her things together.

"It is really hot, we did this once last year and it was fine," Gianna said. Ami wanted to scream that she was scared of the lake and woods at night and wanted to stay in where it was safe. But she was more afraid of looking like a fool than whatever monsters lurked in the forest.

"I don't know..." she started, then she felt Gianna's hand on her knee.

"Seriously, Brenda is zonked out on sleeping pills now anyway," she explained. Ami felt the heat of Gianna's hand on her leg and she felt strange. If Gianna was okay with it, Ami figured she should be okay with it.

"If you say so," she said and then the final two counselors for Luna Moth Bunk gathered their stuff and ran out after Ashlyn and Nadia. They were about twenty yards away and Gianna and Ami ran to catch up with them.

"I know a little beachy area like three hundred yards down that way," Gianna said, pointing down the side of the lake. She led the way and the other girls followed her in a single file. Ami had managed to get stuck in the back. Her eyes kept darting into the darkness. She looked at the dark brambles and knots in the dark. She imagined she saw things. She imagined she heard things. But she knew she didn't. Nonetheless she shivered and crossed her arms in front of her. She felt jumpy and wanted to be back in her room, sweating.

"Here we are!" Gianna said from the front of the line. They kept moving forward and Ami saw that the woods receded a little ways from the water and there was a small sandy area. The water was lapping against the shore and Ami forgot about her fears for a second. A breeze came off the water that felt wonderful.

"Do we have to go into the woods to put our bathing suits on?" Nadia asked and Ami felt a stab of terror in her stomach. She didn't want to think about walking into those woods at night.

"Yeah,"Ashlyn said and then snorted, "We snuck out at night to put on our bathing suits in the woods." She said and then in one quick motion she pulled her shirt up over her head and threw it in the sand. Her perky cheerleader tits bounced out of the shirt and all eyes were on them. Then in another half second her panties were down around her ankles and she threw them on her shirt. Now their eyes were on her cock. It was smooth, pink, and completely vein-less. She turned and ran towards the water. Her ass looked perfect and formed a nice heart-shape to complement her hourglass figure.

Nadia's was the only one who'd seen Ashlyn naked before, but she liked the look more than anyone else. Ashlyn splashed into the water, giggling. When she was up to her waist she spun around quickly, smiling at the other girls and moaning in pleasure.

"Oh my God!" she said, "It is like the perfect temperature. You all have to come in" Suddenly, Nadia was moving. It was like she wasn't even in control of her body. She just had to get out in that water with Ashlyn.

"Why don't we just put our bathing suits on," Gianna said, looking back. She was thinking about what would happen if any of the girls from camp had followed them. But she knew they hadn't. Nadia either didn't hear or didn't care to. She unhooked her bra and threw it on the ground. Her massive breasts stayed perky and she had large pink nipples. In the moonlight her beautiful pale skin looked almost silver. She pulled off her loose pants and kicked them off as well. Her 5 inch cock was half erect and her eyes were still on Ashlyn.