Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers

A black fist crashed into her turning head. Ashlyn let out a muffled cry and then dropped onto her back. She landed in the water, getting liquid in her noses and throat. She came out of the water, sputtering. She saw the black figure standing above her and she began to scream. She looked into the red eyes and tried to control her fear, she had to fight back.

But before she could do anything, she felt a sharp sting, behind her knee, and then the other. She looked down and saw the black figure, knife in hand, grabbing her legs and slicing through her tendons. Before she could try to move, the hands were on her feet and the knife was cutting through her Achilles tendons. The pain was terrible, but she tried to lean forward. She couldn't thrash her legs, but she tried to grab at the figures black cloak. The figure lifted the knife up, and Ashlyn lifted her hands to block the blows. But the knife cut into her palms and she felt the bite of pain and she screamed and moved her hands back. She felt the knife cutting other tendons now. Her elbows, near her shoulders. Finally, she felt the knife bury in her neck.

And then she felt nothing. She was still conscious but she couldn't move. She was still able to scream. And that she did. But the black figure grabbed her by the hair and flipped her over. Suddenly, Ashlyn was screaming into a couple of inches of warm water. The hand moved from her head and Ashlyn could hear the figure walking away. Leaving her. For a moment she felt euphoria. And then she realized she couldn't move. She thrashed her head, but nothing else. And, in a few moments, Ashlyn couldn't hold her breath any longer. And she took a breath anyway, and then even her head would no longer move.

* * * * *

Gianna was hiding in the kitchen. She had tried to go to Brenda's office, to call the police. But she'd heard screaming and thrashing down by the river and she was afraid. She'd darted into the nearest building to catch her breath. The camp was quiet again. Gianna wondered if there was a phone anywhere in the kitchen. She was sitting on the floor, next to some cabinets. She was about to stand up and look around, when she heard the door open.

She wanted to call out, or stand up and see who it was. But she was terrified that it was that black figure. She held her breath. She could hear footfalls going through the door. She felt her heard pounding in her chest. Then, she had an idea. She lay down flat on the ground and looked under the tables, towards the door. She saw someone, wearing black boots. No one wore boots at the camp. It was the black figure.

Gianna was vaguely familiar with the setup of the kitchen. She knew there were two doors out. She got up on her hands and knees. She started to move towards the back door. She was quiet as could be. She tried to listen for the black figure, but she didn't hear anything. She moved quickly. In a few moments she could see the back door. She was just a few feet from the door, and she got up on her knees to grab the doorknob.

Just at that moment, the black figure slid in between her and the door. In its hand was a bloodied knife. Gianna felt dizzy. This could not be happening. She fell backwards, staring into the black eyes. She turned away from the figure and got to her feet and started to run. She slipped once, tumbling all over the floor and skinning her knees. But she knew the figure was just behind her. She got back up and saw a doorknob. She was so disoriented, she didn't know where she was. She grabbed the handle and opened the door. She ran in.

She immediately knew her mistake instantly. She was standing in the freezer. She turned, panicked, to run back out of the door. But there, blocking the only way out was the black figure. Gianna fell to her knees. The cold bit her skin. She was crying now, begging the figure to allow her to go. The figure grabbed her arm and wrenched her to her feet. Now she tried to struggle, but the figure had a vice grip. The figure led her deeper into the freezer. The floor was slippery with eyes. Gianna tried to resist, but she just slid across the floor. The figures feet, encased in boots, were surefooted.

They reached the back wall. Gianna's eyes grew large and her mouth opened and closed like a drowning fish as looked at the frozen meat hooks hanging from the wall. She tried to struggle more, but she slipped. Suddenly, the figures hands gripped her head and spun her around. Now she was facing the figure, with her back to wall.

"Don't kill me!" she said. The figure grabbed squeezed her head tightly. Then, with tremendous strength she lifted Gianna up off of the icy floor. She kicked her legs, trying to hit the figure, but soon the figure's thumbs were in her eyes, blinding her and making her scream in pain. Then there was no more pain, as the icy spike punched through the back of her head. The figure left her hanging from the wall.

* * * * *

Nadia was creeping quietly. She was moving behind the kitchen. She'd run through the woods for a while, and now she was heading back towards the parking lot, to see if the bus had the keys in the ignition. She was moving slowly, silently. She hadn't heard anything in a while. Then she heard a crash coming from the kitchen. She turned and looked. She saw the door of the kitchen swing open. There was the figure, brandishing a knife. Nadia screamed and then began to run.

She was fast, she had always been a fast runner. She didn't think, she just ran. She knew that she was leaving the figure in the dust, but she didn't look back. Looking back could kill her. She passed quiet buildings, heading towards the road. She ran next to Brenda's bunk, she turned as she reached the end of the building and ran passed the front door. And she struck something. A figure! How?

Then she heard the figure screaming as well. She realized that she'd run into Ami. They both jumped to their feet and wrapped their arms around one another. Crying.

"Oh my god Ami! What is going on?" Nadia asked.

"I am so scared," Ami said. They both turned and looked at Brenda's door, "Let's get Brenda. She might have a phone." They opened the door and ran inside. The lights were off and they flicked the switch. Nothing happened. Nadia saw the phone on the desk and ran to it. She picked it up and placed it against her ear.

"It's dead," she said.

"Where is Brenda?" Ami asked. Nadia shrugged. Nadia walked around the back of the desk. And ran into Brenda. She was lying on the floor, in a pool of dried blood. Nadia felt nauseated, looking at the destroyed body of the camp director.

"Oh god," she said, "I found her!" Ami ran around the side of the desk, and saw Brenda. She put her hand over mouth.

"We need to get to the parking lot. There might be keys in the bus," Nadia said. Ami nodded. They walked from behind the desk and towards the door. Ami followed closely behind Nadia. Nadia threw open the front door. And the figure was standing there. Nadia screamed and tried to take a step backwards. She ran into Ami. Ami tumbled to the ground. In that same instance, the figures knife dropped. It wedged in Nadia's chest. Nadia grunted and stumbled backward. The figure pulled out the knife and buried it again, in Nadia's shoulder. Blood poured from her wounds and she fell on top of Ami.

Ami screamed and looked into her friends eyes as the spark extinguished from them. She knew that Nadia was dead. She felt Nadia's body jerk and she knew that the killer was pulling the knife from Nadia's body. But Nadia was lifted just enough for Ami to squeeze out from Nadia's body. The killer was kneeling. Ami kicked the killer's arm, knocking the knife into the corner of the room. Ami got up quickly. Nadia's blood covered her arm. She ran to window and threw it open. She heard the figure moving behind her as she slipped towards the window. Then she was sprinting. Sprinting into the woods.

* * * * *

She was no longer running when she walked into the clearing. She had no idea how long she had been moving. She had gone in a zig-zag pattern through the woods, trying to lose the figure. She could tell the sun was going to come up soon. She was exhausted. Almost too exhausted to be scared. Almost

She stopped, finally, falling into a heap on the ground. For a long time she was silent. Then Ami began to think about the other girls she had known. Was it possible that all her friends were gone. That all her friends for the summer were...dead.

Then she heard a twig snap in the woods. Immediately, every hair on her head stood on end and her heart started pounding. She thought about the figure. She could see its knife slamming into Nadia's body. And she wanted desperately to run. But she was so tired and so scared. She found that she was frozen to the ground. Her eyes were wide and she was staring in the direction of the cracked twig.

And then, out of the woods, stepped a woman. She was an attractive woman in her early forties with short brown hair and long legs. She was wearing khaki shorts and a black t-shirt. She had a backpack slung over her shoulders and her face was a little flushed, like she'd been hiking. When she saw Ami, she gave her a smile.

"Well hello there, I..." she said and then saw that Ami was covered in blood. She put her hand to her mouth. Ami felt relief wash over her. She got up from the ground and ran to the woman. She fell to her knees in front of her and put her arms around the woman's legs.

"Oh God," she said, tears rolling down her face, "They are all dead. Thank god you're here. Get me out of here!"

"Dear, you need to settle down. Everything is okay now," the woman said, running her hands through Ami's pink hair, trying to sooth her, "just tell me what happened. It's over now." So Ami told her everything she had seen. The woman listened patiently.

"And that is why we need to get out of here," Ami said when she'd finally finished.

"You were over at Camp Butterfly then?" she said.

"Yes, that's what I said," Ami replied.

"How did you end up here?" the woman asked. Ami looked around and for the first time, she realized that the clearing she was standing in was the old pioneer village. The place that she'd first had sex with Gianna. The place where her blood and cum had mixed in the ground. Maybe that had awakened something, evil. The Indians had claimed they would always come back, as long as people lived in the village. Ami, more than ever, wanted to get away. But the woman's feet were set, she wasn't going anywhere fast.

"I don't..."

"Do you know the story about this place?" the woman asked.

"I heard a story," she said, confused.

"Do you believe that history can repeat itself?" the woman asked in a dreamy voice. Ami knitted her brow and looked up at the woman. The woman's eyes were closed. And suddenly, she looked familiar. Ami knew she had seen this woman somewhere before. And then it dawned on her. She had been the camp director when Ami was a camper.

"Ms. Smyth?" she asked, the woman looked down at her and smiled.

"Yes," she said, "I am Ms. Smyth, Ami. I was the camp director at Camp Butterfly. I had been with a camp counselor at the camp since the second summer. Janelle Walker and I had been friends. And lovers."

"I want to go home," Ami said. Suddenly she felt very nervous. The woman was acting strange.

"And when Claudia died," Ms. Smyth said, her voice cracking, "I took over for her. But her disgusting cousin, Brenda; she never wanted me to take over. She knew that Camp Butterfly would make a tidy sum of money and she wanted it. But Claudia's will have given the camp to me. And for a few years, I ran the camp. And it was great. You were here when I ran the camp. We had fun. Right?" There were tears in her eyes.

"Yes," Ami said, looking towards the path, the way out of the forest.

"But then Brenda had found a girl. A young camper. One whose parents were broke. She got this girl to accuse me... to accuse me of something terrible. They couldn't prove I'd done anything to this girl. They couldn't prove it because there was nothing to the accusations. But it destroyed my reputation. People were refusing to send children to my camp. I was going to lose everything. Then Brenda came and offered me a pittance for the camp. I knew she was behind everything, but what could I do? I sold to her. I sold her my camp, Janelle's dream. I saw her take in more campers than she could entertain. I saw her push off duties to college students. She didn't care about camp, she only cared about herself. About money."

"Please Ms. Smyth, you need to take me out of here. I am so sorry about Brenda and everything. Please, let's go."

"But I vowed that I would get revenge on Brenda for her lies. I promised myself that someday I would make her pay. And I have," she said and it sounded like she was laughing. Ami looked up. The woman had a crazed look in her eyes. She lifted up her arm and reached into her backpack. She pulled out a long black robe and threw it on the ground. Ami looked into the hood and saw tiny red lights shining back at her. Her head swam and she felt nauseated. The woman dug deeper in her bag and pulled out a long, bloody knife. Ami backed away from the woman, scooting on her butt. The woman walked towards her, brandishing the knife.

"Please don't" Ami said as the woman got closer to her.

"No one will ever go to Brenda's camp, ever again," Ms. Smyth said, inching towards Ami, "And no one will ever know what happened. I'm sorry Ami. You need to go as much as Ashlyn did. As much as Gianna. As much as Nadia. It's time to go." She said. She was standing just a few feet from Ami. Holding the knife over her head. Then Ami remember something from Brenda's speech at the beginning of camp. All of the counselors were transgendered girls and always had been.

In one quick motion Ami scooted forward and kicked the woman hard. Right between the legs. She heard air come out of the woman's lungs. Ami knew she'd struck pay dirt. Ami heard the knife clatter onto the ground and she lunged for it. Ms. Smyth was in pain, but she knew what was going on. She jumped for the knife as well. The two woman landed on top of one another, grappling, strangling, and fighting. Ami could feel the woman's hands in her hair and teeth on her arms. But Ami could feel the handle of the knife. Finally, she grasped it. Ms. Smyth was lying on top of her. Ami threw her elbow back, catching Ms. Smyth in the forehead. She fell backwards. Ami jumped on top of her.

"You don't understand, I am owed this," Ms. Smyth said.

"I know," Ami said, and brought the knife down hard into the wmoan's throat. Ms. Smyth made a strange gurgling sound as blood shot from her throat. Ami was splattered with more blood. She rolled off of the woman. She took one look at the woman, then turned and ran for the road. She was crying as she rolled through the brambles. Finally, she saw the road. Just as she stepped out of the woods, she heard a soft, childish giggling sound behind her. And she wondered if maybe she'd unleashed something far more dangerous than the thing she'd killed.

Credits

Everyone: thank you so much for reading this story. Please, please rate the story and comment on it. Send me an e-mail through literotica or through the Forum if you want it to be private. I read all the responses and I want to give you all what you want. If you like this story and want it to continue, let me know where it should go. Slasher movies tend to have sequels. Also, if you liked this, read my other stories and comment on them as well. I realize that this particular story might not be for everyone, it is a little weird. If you don't like this one, don't write off all my other stories. I try to provide a lot of variety. If you have a suggestion for another story you'd like to hear and want me to write it I will CONSIDER doing it.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,896 Followers