Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YKN4949
YKN4949
5,887 Followers

"You lubed up asshole pretty well with your tongue," Gianna said and Ami just nodded. Gianna kissed her again. Then she reached back behind herself. Her fingers played in Ami's pubic hair and rubbed against her cock. Ami tensed, but in a few seconds her cock was hard again. Gianna was impressed, pretty good recover time. She looked into Ami's eyes when she carefully positioned the girl's four inch cock against the wet opening of her ass. Ami was looking at her intensely and biting her lip. She wanted to be inside of Gianna so badly it hurt.

Gianna started to slowly lower herself onto Ami's cock. She felt the hard little tip of Ami's cock force open her asshole and pop inside. She stopped for a moment, moaning. Her breasts felt tingly and she moved her hands away from the cock. One she used to rub her breasts and the other she put next to Ami's head, holding herself up and moaning. Ami leaned forward, kissed her on the mouth, sucking the moan into her mouth. Gianna kept pushing Ami's hard cock deeper and deeper into her ass. She was so tight that it pinched Ami's cock, but Ami wanted to go as deep as she could. The envelopment was amazing, even better than Gianna's mouth. In a few short minutes, Ami was completely inside of Gianna's asshole. Gianna leaned back, driving the cock as hard as she could into her ass.

Ami started to rock her hips, driving her cock in and out of Gianna's ass. Gianna moaned and threw her head back. She started to grind into Ami's hips, trying to pull the cum out of Ami's cock. As they writhed on the ground Gianna's breasts bounced on her chest. Ami reached her hands forward and grabbed Gianna's breasts. She felt Gianna's hard nipples against the palm of her hand and squeezed the soft, dense flesh in her fingers. Gianna smiled, reached down and tweaked Ami's nipple.

Now they were in a solid rhythm. Gianna loved the sweet ache Ami's cock as it rubbed against her prostate. For a few seconds she felt the tension building in her asshole and between her legs. She couldn't help but moan loudly. Suddenly she felt an explosion of tension from inside of her ass as Ami tickled her insides. She made a soft croaking sound and then her whole body shook as she began to cum. Thick white blobs of cum shot out of her hard cock while she kept rocking up and down on Ami's cock. Ami giggled as cum landed on her stomach, tits, neck, and face. There were even little globs of cum in her hair. Ami opened her mouth, catching a little bit of the hot, salty liquid in her mouth. Gianna was panting hard as the last little bits of cum spurted out of her cock and onto Ami's body. Gianna slid off of Ami's hard cock and lay, breathing heavily on the ground next to her.

Ami liked the taste of Gianna's cum even more than she'd liked her own. She licked the little bits of cum off of her arms and even sucked it out of her hair. She scooped big globs of it off of her stomach and cheeks. She shoved all of it greedily in her mouth. She wanted to savor it, but she wanted it inside of her stomach even more. She swallowed it down.

"Hey, don't hog it!" Gianna said, getting up off the ground. She leaned over Ami and started to suck her own cum off of Ami's nipples. Ami grunted, looking down and Gianna's beautiful tongue and it lapped the cum off of her nipples and breasts and swallowed it down. Gianna savored her cum, swishing it between her teeth and rubbing it against her lips. She kept licking down Ami's body, sucking the last bits of cum off her stomach and out of her belly button. Ami rubbed her hand through Gianna's hair, just watching and enjoying.

Finally, Gianna noticed that there was a little cum on Ami's cock. She didn't know whose cum it was, but she needed it inside of her. Once again, she took Ami's entire cock into her mouth. The taste was even better than before, her own ass mixing with the musky cock taste. The fact that tasting her own ass was so dirty turned Gianna on even more. Ami hadn't been expecting Gianna to put her ass-covered cock back in her mouth. The thought of it, mixed with the amazing feeling of Gianna's mouth put Ami over the edge. She came hard. She bucked her hips up hard. Her dick was in Gianna's throat and her cum shot right down to Gianna's stomach. She fell back, breathing heavily. Gianna took Ami's cock out of her mouth, then lay down next to her lover.

"That was really nice," Ami said after a long time.

"Agreed," Gianna said, then she looked over at Ami and kissed her gently on the lips. The smell of sex hung between them. Then they broke the kiss. And Gianna got up, "We better get going, the store might close," she said. Getting her clothes on.

"Oh gross!" Ami said, Gianna looked back at her

"What?"

"There is this little puddle of cum and blood from my leg here on the ground, I put my hand in it," she said, lifting her hand up as the liquid seeped into the ground.

"Yeah, gross." Gianna said, "Get dressed."

Suddenly, from out in the woods a loud, piercing scream cut through the dying light. Both girls froze. The voice eventually faded into a maniacal, witch-like laugh, until finally fading out like a gentle giggle from a small child. They both felt the blood in their veins run cold. Ami looked around, and suddenly remembered where she was. She god up quickly and put on her clothing. Gianna was still frozen.

"Let's get the hell out of here!" Ami said and Gianna shook herself out of her stupor. She threw on her clothes and soon they were sprinting together out of the woods, holding each other's hands. The woods were more sinister than before. It was very dark, and Ami had a hard time seeing more than four of five inches in front of her face. Gianna took the lead, trying to stay on the tiny, winding path. They tripped over brambles and roots, but managed to keep their feet. For a moment Ami thought they were lost, but Gianna pulled her hard once more and they were standing out by the road. They collapsed in the grass next to the road, panting and holding each other.

"Did we really hear that?" Ami asked.

"I don't know," Gianna said. Suddenly they felt ridiculous. They had little scratches all over their faces and there were branches in their hair. They laughed a little.

"Let's go get this stuff I guess," Ami said and they kept heading towards the town. They held hands tried to focus on the fun they'd had in the clearing, tried to forget what they saw. By the time they headed back to the camp, they were largely feeling better. They didn't notice the woods next to the road. And they certainly didn't notice that something was following them.

* * * * *

"Did you have any trouble sneaking out?" Erin Burton asked later that same night. She was the senior camp counselor in the Monarch Bunk. She was also one of the older counselors at 22. She was a tall girl, around 5'8 and weighed about 135lbs. She had small breasts, a thin stomach, and long legs. She had very pale skin, long blonde hair, and lots of freckles.

"No, everyone else was asleep," Trish Sanders explained. Trish was a counselor in the Swallowtail bunk. She was in her second year at the camp and she was 19 years old. She was 5'4 and weighed 130lbs. She was mixed race white and black with coffee colored skin. Her breasts were large but her voluptuous hips were slightly wider, giving her a slightly off-hourglass shape. She had a flat tummy and a harshly beautiful face.

"Good," Erin said, "Follow me," She grabbed Trish's hand. They were standing near the cafetorium and Erin guided Trish towards the lake. When they were out near the water Erin took a hard right.

"No one will be down by the dock," Erin explained. In a few minutes they were standing on the dock in the moonless summer night. They took of their shoes and gently walked out to the end of the dock. They sat on the edge, dangling their legs off the end. Erin's toes just touched the water, but Trish's dangled a few inches from the placid surface.

"I have been waiting all day for this!" Trish said as they got themselves comfortable, "I was so excited when you asked me to go out with you tonight."

"Me too, I am so glad you said yes," Erin said shyly. She looked awkwardly down towards the water. Trish looked over at her, started to feel shy and looked away as well. They spent the next few minutes just staring around the lake, pretending to be interested in the water. Both were waiting for the other to make the move. They knew they didn't have much time. If anyone woke up at either of their bunks they would notice that something was amiss.

Finally, Trish couldn't take it anymore. She turned and looked at Erin. She saw the way that Erin's hair was pushed behind her ears, the way her throat sloped gently to her small chin and her thick lips and she needed her. She gently placed her thumb and forefinger on Erin's chin. Erin jumped a little but let Trish turn her face. They gazed into each other's eyes. Now it was Erin's turn to make the first move. She leaned down, closing her eyes as she did so. She breathed in Trish's perfume and felt intoxicated.

Then she felt her lips press against the corner of Trish's mouth. Her lips were soft and tasted sweet. She ran her tongue across the crack of Trish's lip. This broke the tension. Trish wrapped her arms around Erin and Erin reciprocated. Their tongues plunged deeply into one another's mouths. Their hands moved all over one another's bodies, running their hands across one another's thighs, stomachs, backs, and breasts. Their passion rolled them back, and they lay flat on the dock, holding one another, kissing. Erin grabbed Trish's shirt and in a fluid motion pulled the girls shirt off. Trish was not wearing breasts and her nipples stood out hard on her c-cup breasts.

"You have beautiful breasts," Erin said and Trish felt self-conscious. Trish had long nipples and small, reddish areolas. Erin took one breast in her hand and lifted it, liking the soft feel of Trish's skin and the breasts weight. She opened her mouth and popped Trish's nipple. She ran her tongue over the rough, soft skin of the nipple, flicking and feeling it bounce back.

Now Trish grabbed Erin's shirt and started to pull it up over her head. For a moment, Erin let go of Trish's nipple. Trish pulled her shirt off and now her breasts were exposed to the air as well. But Erin quickly latched back onto Trish's breast, licking it and sucking it. She grasped Trish's other breast with her hand, kneading the soft flesh and feeling its weight.

Trish groaned and arched her back into Erin's mouth. She looked down at Erin's lap and grinned when she saw Erin's hard cock poking out against her yellow shorts. Trish placed her hand on Erin's knee and slid her fingers up Erin's creamy thigh. Her fingernails poked underneath of the hem of Erin's shorts. Erin jumped a little but didn't stop playing with Trish's breasts. Trish felt the back of her fingers brush against Erin's cock. Her skin felt silky and white hot.

Trish pulled Erin's shorts back, exposing her hard 5 inch cock to the night air. Erin looked down, keeping Trish's nipple in her mouth and watched as Trish's soft palm and strong fingers wrapped around her cock. She gasped. Trish began to gently stroke Erin's cock. Her hand moved up and down Erin's shaft, tickling her balls at one end and thrilling her dripping tip at the other. Erin's entire body shook and Trish's nipple popped out of her mouth.

"You have a cute little cock Erin," Trish said and Erin moaned. But she wanted to play to. She sat up slowly. Trish almost stopped stroking, but saw the firing look in Erin's eye and kept going. She sat up. They sitting across from one another, Erin's legs were spread and Trish's finger moved all over Erin's cock. Erin gently pulled Trish's legs apart as well. She pulled Trish's pants to the side, and Trish's 6 inch black cock popped out from her pants, hard as a rock. Now Erin wrapped her hand around Trish's cock and began to stroke. They were facing each other now. Erin was staring at Trish's large breasts as they bounced to the rhythm of her stroke. Trish watched Erin's fingers as they moved over her cock. After a few seconds they were moving in unison.

"Oh god, stroke my dick!" Erin moaned. Trish squeezed her dick harder, stroking faster. Erin mimicked her lover's actions. Then Erin began to writhe on the dock. She moaned very loudly, shaking all over. Then a burst of white light burst in front of her eyes and all her muscles contracted. Trish looked and watched as Erin's cock erupted and hot jets of white cum shot from it. Erin's cum splattered on Trish's hand and up her arm. She took her hand off Erin's cock and looked at the pearly cum on her dark skin. She was smiling at it and admiring it. She did not even notice Erin moving.

Erin got up on her hands and knees and moved towards Trish. Trish's cock was still hard and was coating in a thin sheen of clear pre-cum. Trish felt Erin's hair tickling her legs and looked down just in time to watch her hard cock disappear into Erin's mouth. The hot warmth of Erin's mouth made Trish feel weak. She groaned and put her hand to her face.

Inadvertently, Trish put some of the cum that Erin had shot all over her arm against her lips. Trish licked the salty liquid off her lips and her body shuddered. Erin kept bobbing her head up and down on Trish's cock and Trish hungrily licked all of Erin's cum off her body and sucked it down. Then Erin opened her throat and drove Trish's cock hard into her mouth. Trish's entire body vibrated and she felt the powerful orgasm build from her cock and spread all over her body, leaving her warm and blissfully relaxed.

But her cock was still cumming. Erin was choking on the cock and she pulled it from her mouth. She tasted some of Trish's cum on her tongue, but the cock was on its way out. The biggest globs of cum shot from Trish's cock just as Trish pulled it from Erin's lips. Hot cum dripped onto Erin's face. More and more cum burst from the cock, coating Erin's lips and chin it frothy white liquid. They both sat on the dock, sweating in the heat and panting.

"Oh my god, you look hilarious," Trish said, looking at the cum on Erin's face. She giggled. Erin giggled as well.

"Shut up!" Erin said and they giggled louder. Erin was about to wipe the cum from her face, but she heard a soft giggling from the front of the dock. It sounded like a little girl. Her blood turned to ice water. One of the campers? "Who is that?" She asked.

"What?" Trish whispered. Erin in looked in the direction of the end of the dock. It was very dock. Everything was completely silent not. Erin stood up. She moved her cock back into her shorts as she did so and crossed her arms over her breasts. Trish slowly did the same. They both sensed that there was something in the darkness in front of them.

"Is anyone there?" Trish said and was surprised by how high and terrified her voice sounded. She sensed something sinister. Not one of the campers. Erin started to walk towards the shore. Trish reached out and grabbed her.

"What are you doing?" she said nervously, "This could be bad."

"Just relax," Erin said, sounding calmer than she felt. Trish watched from the end of the dock as Erin moved towards the shore. She saw the gently flare of Erin's hips and her straight, white back wreathed in golden hair. Her strong calves and bare feet. Erin looked beautiful.

"Ok, whoever that is go back to camp!" Erin said forcefully. But she was moving into the darkness. Trish could only make out the barest shadow of Erin's outline. She heard that creepy laughter again. It sounded like it was right in front of Erin.

"Okay who is..."Erin let out the first piercing note of a horrible scream and then suddenly fell silent. Trish gazed into the foggy darkness in front of her but saw nothing. Her heart was pounding viciously and she was gripped by terror.

"Erin?" she croaked in a barely audible voice. Despite the heat she felt cold. The pond was completely silent. "Erin," she said again a little louder. Somehow she made her legs work. She started to walk slowly down the dock, towards the shore. She felt tears of fear running down her cheeks.

She had only moved a few feet closer to shore when she heard a strange clunking sound on the dock. She looked down. Suddenly, out of the darkness some sort of ball was rolling unevenly towards her. It was moving quickly and bumped into her legs. Trish jumped backwards. Then she looked down. She tried to scream, but no noise came out. Her hand went to her mouth. She felt lightheaded and stumbled backwards. At her feet was Erin's head, severed from the body. The eyes were wide open in a vision of horror and Trish's cum was still on the mouth.

Trish fell backwards onto the dock. Then, she managed a small scream, but she knew it was not loud enough for help to come. She was hundreds of yards from anyone else at the camp. She looked back towards the shore. She heard that giggling again from out in the darkness and heard footsteps coming towards her then she turned to run. She didn't think, she just ran. When she reached the end of the dock she didn't so much jump in as keep walking in a panic. She slipped into the water. It was cold and she came out sputtering. She started swimming. She had no idea where she was going, she just swam.

She turned back towards the dock and saw something splash into the water. She could hear something swimming towards her. Something malevolent. She was exhausted from sex and from her panic, but she tried to swim on. She was no more than forty yards from the dock when she felt something grab her foot. She turned and looked, but she was kicking and churning so much water that she couldn't see anything.

The thing grabbed her again and pulled her under the water. She kicked hard and came in contact with something. She came out of the water, coughing up water and spitting. But she started swimming again. But by now she could barely tread water. Tears were pouring down her face and she couldn't stop coughing. She treaded water for a while and caught her breath. It took her some time to realize everything was quiet. Then she felt a wave of euphoria and started to take her over. She treaded water towards the shore. She could see the lights of camp and started to believe she was going to make it. Any second she expected to feel the bottom of the lake under her feet and she could run to Brenda's office and... Then the thing grabbed her one last time and pulled under the water. She tried to scream, but no sound came out before her head plunged beneath the water. Her head never came out again.

Chapter 4: Disorientation

"What's up?" Ami asked Gianna the next morning as she stepped out of the bunk. The entire camp was buzzing about something. Ami looked off into the distance and saw police lights flashing in the parking lot. She began to feel nervous.

"I'm not sure," Gianna said. At that same moment, Nadia stepped out of the bunk, they were all dressed already. It was time for the day to begin.

"What the fuck is this about?" she asked and the other two just shrugged their shoulders. Nadia turned back to the bunk, "Hey Ashlyn something is up, let's go check it out." The four counselors set off towards Brenda's office. The campers looked nervous but Gianna skillfully guided them to where they needed to be. In a few moments they were standing outside of Brenda's bunk. They saw Brenda talking to two police officers on the little porch outside.

"Thank you officers," Brenda said, running her hand through her hair. The police officer closed his notebook.

"Thank you Ms. Walker. We are going to have a look around," he said. And Brenda nodded.

"Okay, just let me know whatever you can when you're done," she said.

"Of course," the officer said and then turned from the deck and headed off towards the pond. He nodded to the Luna Moth counselors as he passed.

YKN4949
YKN4949
5,887 Followers