Tranny Slasher Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ami looked at Gianna and shrugged. Already out late, might as well go all out, she thought. Ami took off her shirt, exposing her erect, pierced nipples and slim stomach. She pulled off her panties as well and threw them away. Her cock hung limp and nervous between her legs and she felt it slapping against her leg as she run. The other girls were giggling and pointing at the small landing strip above her cock. And then the warm water was all over her body and it was lovely. She swam out slowly to be with the other girls. They turned and looked at Gianna, standing nervously on the beach.

"I am just going to put on my bathing suit," Gianna said. Ami couldn't figure out why she wouldn't want to show off her magnificent cock.

"Boo! Hiss!" Ashlyn yelled and the other girls, treading water, giggled.

"Don't be a giant pussy!" Ami called out good-naturedly and the other girls laughed. Gianna looked down then she giggled too. She brushed her hair out of her eyes in a coy, sexy way and Ami thought about the way her hand had felt on her leg. Then Gianna pulled off her sports bra and her large breasts tumbled out, standing up proudly on her chest. Ami almost gasped. Her olive skin and dark nipples looked lovely, something seemed to stir between her legs. Then Gianna slipped off her shorts and Nadia gasped. Her 8 inch, shaved dick hung between her legs. When she ran towards the water they all wondered how she could even walk with it. Then she was in the water with them and they were congratulating her.

They stayed in the water a long time. They splashed and the dunked one another. They raced and wrestled. Their hands touched each other's breasts and brushed each other's penises. Finally when they were cool and exhausted they made their way back to the beach. For a moment Ami started to collect her clothes and get ready to walk back. But she saw Ashlyn plop down on the beach, naked and breathing comfortably. Nadia sat down next to her and sort of copied everything Ashlyn had done. Gianna sat down right at the edge of the water and let the tiny little waves lap at her legs and balls. Ami put down her stuff and sat down in the warm water with Gianna. And for a while there was silence. Just the noise of the crickets and the still summer air.

Ami looked over at Gianna and the girl looked gorgeous. The silence of the night and the beauty of the moonlight made her forget where she was. She just felt love for the world and it spilled over onto Gianna as well. Gianna turned and looked at her, shaking the hair out of her eyes. She was clearly experiencing the same feeling. Without thinking, Ami started to act. She started to lean over to kiss her. She closed her eyes and Gianna did the same. Their lips met... or did they? Gianna's lips felt ropey and hot. Ami opened her eyes. Instead of staring at Gianna's face, she was staring at Nadia's cock! The girl had silently inched forward while Ami and Gianna were making eyes at each other and carefully placed her cock between them from over their shoulders just as their eyes closed. She was laughing hysterically as both Ami and Gianna turned to look at her. They looked back and saw Ashyln rolling on the sand, laughing as well.

Ami felt mad. Then she felt ridiculous. Then she felt like getting revenge. This entire roller coaster of emotion took about ten second. Then, in a flash she was up. Nadia giggled even harder and turned to run away. But slipped. Ami grabbed Nadia's shoulder and spun her over so she was laying on her back. She put her left hand on Nadia's chest and with the other she pulled back a fist. Nadia opened her eyes and saw she was about to get punched. Ami let her squirm uncomfortably for a moment.

Then she had a bizarre feeling. Her rage and her embarrassment were causing an unintended consequence. She was still naked and she felt herself starting to get horny. She had gotten hard once while they were playing in the water, but in the murky pond no one could tell. Now they would all see how horny she was. She found that she didn't mind that feeling. She smiled. Then, in a quick motion, she swung her hips around, dropping her knees on either side of Nadia's head. She moved too fast for Nadia to even think. She was not going to hold back. She decided to let the chips fall where they may.

"You are going to pay for that you slut!" Ami said loudly. Nadia was looking up now at Ami's balls and her tiny pink asshole. "You are going to eat my ass!" Ami said. Then she quickly lowered her asshole down against Nadia's mouth. For a moment, Nadia seemed paralyzed. The woods were deadly silent. Gianna was looking over her shoulder at Ami and Nadia, her face still beet red from embarrassment. Ashlyn had stopped laughing and she was staring, gap-mouthed at Ami, the hint of admiration in her eyes. Then Ami felt Nadia's tongue slowly start to lap at her asshole. She moaned and arched her back, driving her asshole harder into Nadia's mouth.

Ami felt Gianna and Ashlyn's eyes on her as she rocked against Nadia's face. She looked down and saw that Nadia had grown just as hard as she had, her cock almost vibrating, the flesh straining against the skin. Nadia's tongue felt hot and wet against her, the millions of little nerves in her anus tingled at each touch. For a moment she thought that the other girls were just going to watch. But she was surprised when Gianna moved first.

"That bitch owes me too," Gianna said as she stood and turned around. She planted herself on her knees by Nadia's feet. She took Nadia's knees in her hand and spread the legs apart. Gianna took her massive cock in her hand and placed the tip against Nadia's asshole. Nadia jumped. Ami felt Nadia's tongue burrow deep into her asshole and she grunt. Ami moved her hands to her breasts and started to rub her nipples. But she kept her eyes on Gianna's cock.

"She is still wet from the lake," Gianna said, licking her lips. She started to press her into Nadia's asshole. Nadia's entire body tensed. Her hands shot up and grabbed Ami's ass, her fingernails bit into Ami's cheeks. Her tongue pushed hard. Gianna felt the very tip of her cock push past Nadia's anus, she felt Nadia's insides squeezing her. She kept pushing harder. Inch by inch her cock slipped into Nadia's body. Then she felt her hips press up against Nadia's body and she was completely inside. Then in one fluid motion she pulled her cock all the way out to the tip and slammed it back in. Nadia moaned around Ami's asshole and Gianna smiled. Then she started to thrust her long cock in and out of Gianna's asshole at a nice, regular pace. Nadia's insides squeezed her tight and she moaned as she thrust.

"I want to play too!" Ashlyn said finally, standing up from the ground and wiping the sand off her bare ass. Her cock was hard and the moonlight glistened against her precum. Ami looked at her, took one hand from her breast, and used one finger to encourage Ashlyn forward. Ashlyn almost ran until she was standing next to Ami. Ami looked up at Ashlyn, put on an innocent face, and opened her mouth. Ashlyn didn't need any more encouragement. She stepped another half-foot forward and slipped the tip of her perfect little cock into Ami's mouth. Ami swirled her tongue around the tip and bounced it on her tongue, smiling. Then she dipped her head forward, plunging her head up and down on the cock. She tasted the salty skin and felt Ashlyn's scrotum on her chin, soft and smooth.

For a few minutes they moved as one. Gianna rhythmically thrust her cock into Gianna's asshole, moving softly but forcefully. Gianna's legs were spread wide, taking the cock and squeezing it as hard as she could, trying to milk the cock. At the same time, she was swirling her tongue around on Ami's asshole, feeling the soft wrinkles in Ami's anus and tasting her earthy flavor. Ami rocked her hips into Nadia's face. Her balls bounced on Nadia's nose and her asshole felt electric. At the same time her lips were parted, filling taking Ashlyn's hot little cock in her mouth, savoring the flavor and soft skin. Ashlyn stood with her hands on her hips, thrusting her cock in and out of Ami's mouth. And while she did, she watched the entire endeavor, getting hotter and harder as she watched it move.

But it wasn't meant to last forever. Surprisingly, the last person in was the first person out. Ami felt Ashlyn's body grow rigid. She opened her eyes and looked up at Ashlyn's classically beautiful face. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed. She was up on her toes and she made a small noise in the back her throat, then a high grunt. She breathed out harshly. Then Ami felt Ashlyn's cock pulsate. Then her tongue was bathed in hot, salty sperm. Ami felt a shiver run through her body as Ashlyn pulled her cock out of her mouth and she ground her asshole harder onto Nadia's face.

She turned and looked at Gianna and sort of lifted her chin. Then both she and Gianna leaned forward. Gianna's cock pushed harder into Nadia's asshole and Ami's asshole pushed into Nadia's mouth and nose. Right above Nadia's stomach, Gianna and Ami met in the kiss that Nadia had interrupted. First their lips pressed together lightly. Then Ami parted her lips. Cum and saliva rolled down her chin. Gianna stuck her tongue out and licked it up and then planted her mouth firmly in Ami's mouth. Their rough tongues rolled together, soaked in sultry cum and spit. Ami felt Gianna moan into her mouth. Soon they had swallowed all of the sperm.

They were still kissing and Ami felt Gianna's body moving faster, she could hear her breathing getting more ragged. Suddenly she screamed into Ami's mouth, shaking all over. Gianna broke their kiss abruptly, fall back on her knees, kneading her own breasts as she shoved her cock into Nadia's mouth a few more time. Gianna's hot seed filled Nadia's tight asshole. Gianna backed out and collapsed on the ground.

Ashlyn had been sitting nearby, catching her breath and watching. Now she saw her chance and she moved quickly. She slid between Nadia's legs, laying on her bare stomach. She put her hands on Nadia's thighs, holding her in place. She looked forward, seeing Nadia's tight pink asshole and her balls and hard cock above it. She could see Gianna's cum glistening as it leaked slowly out of Nadia's ass. She leaned forward, sticking her tongue out. Her rough tongue made contact with Nadia's wrinkled little rosebud of an asshole, licking up the loose cum. Then she stuck her mouth against Nadia's asshole and started to suck, pulling out Gianna's hot cum and drinking it down.

Ami watched, fascinated. But she could tell that Nadia was somewhere between agony and ecstasy. Nadia's cock was hard and throbbing, and Ami wanted to help her out. She moved off of Nadia's lips, her asshole wet. She moved down Nadia's body and looked at Ashlyn eating the girl's asshole. It was a surprisingly pretty sight and Ami looked at Nadia's cock hungrily. She squatted down over Nadia's cock and took it in her hand. It was hot and hard and it felt like it was vibrating. She positioned the cock against her wet asshole and then started to lower herself onto it. She let out a little gasp as the tip of the penis pushed through her anus. But slowly and carefully, she lowered herself onto the cock. She felt filled and content. She ran her hands through her hair and then began to play with her nipple rings. She looked back to see what Nadia thought of it. She was surprised by what she saw.

When Ashlyn had pushed her out of the way, Gianna had just experienced an orgasm, but she was still horny. While Ami was positioning herself over Nadia's cock, Gianna moved around the other three girls and knelt next to Nadia's head. She took Nadia's head and put her cock against Nadia's lips. For a moment Nadia looked reluctant, after all that cock had just been buried in her ass. But as Ami's tight asshole took Nadia's entire cock, Nadia became insatiable. She opened her mouth, taking Gianna's nasty cock into her mouth. It was big and getting hard, but Nadia let the cock slide in and out of her throat. She choked and her eyes watered, but she kept taking the cock.

But Nadia's body had taken all it could handle. Ami rocked hard on Nadia's cock. Then she felt Nadia's hand grab her waist and pull her down hard. They all heard Nadia scream around Gianna's cock. Then Ami felt Gianna's cock expand inside her ass. Then she felt her insides get coated with Nadia's cum. Ami moaned and rubbed her breasts harder and arched her back. Nadia's scream vibrated around Gianna's cock, and soon she was cumming as well, filling Nadia's mouth with a load of cum. Nadia didn't want to share, she swallowed it down.

Ami slid off of Nadia's cock and Ashlyn pulled her face away from Nadia's asshole. Ami was the only person who hadn't cum yet and she pounced. Ami pushed Ashlyn back onto her back. Ami got on her hands and knees above Ashlyn's face, her hard cock dangling above her lips. Ashlyn did need to be told what to do. She opened her mouth and took Ami's cock into her mouth. With her hands she started to gently massage Ami's balls. Ami was focused so completely on Ashlyn's soft, warm mouth that she didn't notice Gianna's hands on her hips or Gianna's feet plant on either side of her body. She didn't feel Gianna begin to squat, pushing her penis down. But she did notice as Gianna cock pressed against her anus. She felt Gianna's hard cock start to slide into her asshole. She looked up, torn between pushing her cock down into Ashlyn's mouth or back into Gianna's cock.

While they were moving in unison. Nadia got up off the ground. She saw Ashlyn on her back with Ami's cock in her mouth. Ami was on her hands and knees with Ashlyn's head between her legs. She saw Gianna with her legs spread, her feet wide as she dipped her cock in and out of Ami's asshole. And she saw Ashlyn's cock, hard and open to the cold air. She scrambled over to the other girls, dropped onto her stomach and took Ashlyn's cock into her mouth.

Once again, the girls were moving in unison. They were quieter now, concentrating on the intense physical attraction that was binding them all. Finally, just as it felt like it would last forever, Ami broke. She screeched loudly and then let out a low grunt. She felt warmth and insensibility spreading out from her cock all over her body, from her toes to the crown of her head. She filled Ashlyn's mouth with her dirty cum and Ashlyn drank it down, drinking her second load of the day. Ami fell forward, laying panting in the sand. Gianna's cock popped out of her asshole and Gianna collapsed next to her. At that same moment, Ashlyn came again, placing a small amount go cum in Nadia's mouth.

Then all of the girls were physically wiped out. They lay in the sand, tangled together. The air smelled like cock, and cum, and ass. They held each other and listened to the sounds of silence out over the lake and they felt content. When they finally got their thoughts together, they looked at each other sheepishly, giggling and smiling as they put their clothes back on. It would be amongst the last happy moments of most of their lives.

Chapter 5:Helter Skelter

About five minutes after they had all gotten dressed again, they were on their way back to the camp. They were marching through the woods, talking softly. All four had goofy smiles plastered to their faces; they felt so content and loved. About a hundred yards from Luna Moth Camp, they heard something. They were standing near the edge of the woods, on the path. They saw a black figure, standing near the edge of the water. The figure could not have seen them; its back was to them. For a moment Ami became terrified. She thought of the noises she'd heard the first night of camp, Ashlyn's story, and what she and Gianna had seen in the woods. Then she heard Ashlyn giggling.

"Oh my God!" she whispered.

"What?" Gianna asked, straining to see.

"Quiet!" Ashlyn warned and then she giggled some more, "Can't you see who that is?" she asked. They strained to see again. Ami still couldn't make the figure out.

"Oh Christ!" Nadia said and rolled her eyes, "It's Delilah Holt." She said. It was the girl who allegedly had a crush on Nadia. Ami looked closer and at that moment, Delilah turned. The girl had a bath robe on, but it was wide open. Her small, pink nipples stood out on her chest and her 4 inch cock was hard. Delilah was up on her toes. Ami saw her hand frantically moving up and down the thin shaft. Delilah was biting her lips. Ami smiled now too and she saw Gianna putting her hand over her mouth to keep from laughing. Suddenly, Delilah opened her mouth.

"Oh God! Nadia!" she screamed. At that instant the four girls in the woods watched as a thick load of cum shot out of the girls cock. Then another. Then another. The gobs of cum shot out of Delilah's cock and then landed in the sand.

"Holy shit she said your name!" Ashlyn said and then she started to laugh. The other girls tried to keep quiet, but it was too funny. Soon they were laughing loudly. So loudly that Delilah noticed. She quickly threw her robe around her and strained to see into the woods.

"Who is that?" she called, sounding nervous, "If that is a camper, you are in big trouble girl!" And that just made the Luna Moth counselors laugh louder. Delilah started to walk to them.

"Oh shit, she is coming this way!" Nadia called and they froze. Trying to stay quiet. Delilah was walking right toward them. Her arms were wrapped around her breasts and she looked very nervous. The girls tried to be quiet, but they were still giggling. Their eyes were on Delilah and she kept coming towards them. When she was only about ten feet in front of them, she put her hands on her hips and peered into the dark woods. She looked annoyed.

"Ashlyn is that..."she said and then suddenly her voice stopped. The girls looked at her, confusedly. Delilah's mouth opened and closed a few times and then she felt to her knees. It was then the Luna Moth counselors saw that there was someone behind Delilah. It was a person, it was hard to tell how tall. It was clad all in black, including a black hood. They could see tiny red eyes burning inside the hood, but they couldn't make out the features. The figure was holding a large serrated knife in its hand. The knife was red. Ami looked back at Delilah, and saw that blood was now pouring out of her mouth. Delilah never made another sound, she just collapsed forward. Ami saw blood on the back of Delilah's robe. Her head was swimming.

"Holy fuck!" Ashlyn screamed, it was the loudest thing Ami had ever heard. Suddenly Ashlyn was running. She was clearly panicked. Gianna tried to grab for her, but it was too late. Ashlyn ran towards the lake, passing within a few feet of the black figure. "Holy shit! Holy Shit!" she kept yelling. The black figure turned and looked at her, then turned back to the woods.

"Oh my God," Gianna said, "It sees us too! split up!" she said. And then she was up and running as well, running the opposite direction of Ashlyn, off towards Brenda's office. Nadia ran next, and finally Ami. They ran as fast as they could, in opposite directions. Not knowing or understanding what happened.

Off by the pond, Ashlyn was running in ankle deep water. She didn't know why, but she was crying. She heard the other girls running, but didn't understand what it meant. She was just moving as fast as she could. She didn't even have any idea where she was going. She looked behind her a few times and saw nothing.

Her lungs burned from running and she was tired from sex and fear. She slowed to a walk, now realizing that running in the water had been loud. She tried to think about what was going on. Had she really seen what she thought she'd seen? Was Delilah dead? Ashlyn turned and looked out at the pond. She took a deep breath to calm herself. When she turned back, she didn't see the fist, she just felt it.