Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We all went to bed shortly afterward, it had been an enjoyable although tiring day. Just as they had last time, Liz and JoAnn shared the guest room and it wasn't long before the muffled sounds coming from that room let the rest of us know what they were doing. I think each of them needed some comfort from the other and I was glad they were able to find it. I was in bed with Courtney and she was lying atop me, her warm body was a comfort. Her breasts were crushed between us and because of her recent pregnancy, they had grown somewhat larger than what they had been when I first met her. She had stopped breast-feeding but their size had not returned to what they had been prior to the pregnancy. I wasn't going to complain about this, even though breast size wasn't the most important thing to me in a woman. Still, I enjoyed squeezing and fondling them and would gladly have suffocated with my face buried between them if necessary.

"Are you going to miss Ellen when she moves away?" I asked her as we were casually teasing each other.

"Yes I will. She's been a part of us for a long time and it's going to be different with her gone." Courtney offered with a little sadness in her voice.

"She's not going to be that far away. I'm sure you'll be able to talk to her and visit her on occasion, it's not as if she's moving across the country or across the world."

"Yeah, I know but still it's going to be a little different until we get used to it."

"Did you notice that Lizzie's boyfriend seemed a little less interested in her than he did in those 2 catering girls?" I changed the subject.

"Yeah, I noticed that too. I'm not sure just how much she liked him but I think it's going to hurt her when they break up. I know she's had other boyfriends and other breakups but this one seemed a little obvious to everyone. You'd think that you would pay more attention to her at least in front of her friends."

"Yeah, I could see she was upset but she didn't say anything. I think I'll give her a little bit of time and space but she's going to need some cheering up from all of us." I suggested to Courtney.

"Yeah, I think we need to show her that we care for her even if the guy decided to act like a jerk." I could tell Courtney was angry, but there wasn't a lot we were going to be able to do about it right now.

"We will work it out tomorrow. Right now I can think of better things to occupy our time, can you?" I said, giving her tits an extra squeeze before wrapping my arms around her and hugging her tightly to me.

"Somebody's glad to see me." Courtney said with a giggle as she started rubbing her crotch against my semi-erect cock.

"Why wouldn't I be glad to see you? You're a beautiful woman and my favorite wife." I answered as I slid my hands down to rest on her bare ass cheeks, pushing down and forcing her crotch harder into my erection.

"You say the nicest things to me Travis..." She murmured softly shortly before finding my lips with her own. It was a wonderful feeling, a feeling that we each enjoyed regularly pretty much every night. If I actually took the time to think back several years I never would have expected to find myself here with this woman, certainly not married to her with our daughter sleeping peacefully in the next room. Yes, it was quite a change but it was a pleasant change and I wouldn't want it any differently.

After an extended period of hugs and kisses, it was time for the real action to start. I rolled over until I was atop Courtney, my plan was to enter her and push her hard into the mattress. Some days she liked to be on top and in charge, and other days she wanted me to direct the action. Regardless of how we did it, the end result was well worth the effort. We resumed kissing as Courtney found herself lying beneath me, now spreading her legs and raising her knees to let me know she was ready anytime I was. Often I would spend time with my face buried between those legs but not tonight. I needed to feel her rubbing her pussy all around my cock, the sight of all those naked women in the pool earlier today had made me very horny I now realized. I hoped I wasn't denying Courtney something she might have wanted by going straight for the prize, but there would be time later. In fact, I was so anxious I didn't even lift up and use my hands to guide myself into position, I started poking at her pussy lips with my hard cock and it didn't take long for me to find a way in. I had been inside this hot pussy enough times to know the way, and tonight was no different. Courtney moaned a gutteral sound from deep within her chest as my cock slid in and bottomed out, she too enjoyed the feel of our union.

She was hot and wet just as she normally was whenever we made love together. Each time I pushed in I could hear a low murmur of pleasure coming from her and each time I withdrew my hard shaft she would attempt to squeeze her pussy muscles around it and keep me in place, I could hear the effort in her breathing. She knew it was guaranteed to get me to my climax very quickly, she was just too sexy and desirable for me to last very long. I wasn't going to complain, we each knew that if she got me off too quickly we could repeat our effort and enjoy the process a second time, usually lasting much longer than the first.

Even though I was worried I might come too quickly because of how horny I had been, we each managed to last for a good 10 minutes before I started to feel that tingling in my loins that signaled I was near the end. I could tell Courtney was getting near to her own climax, her moans and grunts were becoming increasingly frequent and she had lost the ability to form words several minutes earlier. It wasn't a problem, neither of us needed to speak to know we were enjoying this union. As I started to feel the burning in my balls my first reaction was to pick up my speed and slam in harder than ever but I resisted, I wanted to try to make it last a little longer if I possibly could. I kept the same pace and put most of my concentration into holding off my climax. I say most of my concentration because I was having a hard time ignoring the feel of her soft breasts against my own chest and her warm breath against my neck as we coupled. I tried hard, I really did but unfortunately my efforts at staving off the impending climax were only marginally successful. I shouldn't say unfortunately, the feeling was great and I knew that with more practice I would certainly be able to hold off even longer. I had every intention of finding time in my schedule to be certain I was able to get all of the practice I needed.

*****

Courtney and I separated after several minutes to calm. We were each hot, sweaty and breathing hard but I knew from experience that Courtney had a smile on her face just as I did. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and pulled her close, we would spend a few minutes cuddling before we each drifted off to sleep.

I wasn't sure if I had been asleep or for how long, but I was roused into a higher state of consciousness as I felt someone get into bed behind me. I was lying on my side with Courtney in my arms and I felt warm and naked breasts against my back. I didn't need to say anything, I knew immediately it was my sister Alex.

"What are you doing here Alex?" I whispered over my shoulder, hoping not to wake Courtney.

"I was a little lonely and I wanted to be close to my brother. I hope you don't mind." She answered, also whispering as I felt her moving herself even closer and molding her own body to my back. She had slept with us on several occasions, so I wasn't bothered by it.

"Anytime you want some company, just let me know. I'll see you in the morning, pleasant dreams." I said softly, before closing my eyes and drifting back off to sleep.

When I awoke in the morning we were all still in much the same position, I was spooned up behind Courtney with my arms wrapped around her and Alex was doing the same to me. They were each asleep as I lay there thinking how lucky I was to have these 2 women in my life. I know, I had known this feeling before but it never ceased to amaze me just how good it made me feel. I didn't want to wake either one but since I was in the middle it would be difficult to get up and out of bed without disturbing either or both of them. I had a thought about going back to sleep and allowing them to stay sleeping but I could tell from the light coming in through the skylight it was starting to get a little later in the morning. Not so late I would be in danger of missing the morning, but I wanted to go out and put in some laps in the pool since I had missed doing that for the past few days. Reluctantly I tried sliding out between them to the bottom of the bed but that didn't work and soon each of them was waking up.

"Where you headed Travis?" Courtney asked as she tried suppressing a yawn. I saw her glance over to her right beyond me to see Alex but my sister's presence in the bed did not surprise her.

"I'm going out to the pool to get in my morning laps. Would either of you 2 like to join me?" I asked, knowing Courtney rarely did but sometimes Alex would.

"No, not this morning Travis. You go ahead and take care of what you need to, Alex and I need to get up and get showers before getting something for breakfast. We're going to go over to see Ellen and give Pete a little break. Ellen confided in me yesterday that the hormones are making her quite moody and she's afraid she's been a real bitch for the past month. She said Pete is a real sweetheart and has been putting up with a lot but I think he could use some time off so the 2 of us are going to try to keep Ellen company so Pete can get away for a few hours by himself."

"You don't have to tell me, I remember just how you were the last month of your pregnancy." I kidded as I started sliding down toward the bottom of the bed again. I knew it was coming and ducked quickly as she threw a pillow at me but we each knew just how true my statement had been. Fortunately, Alex had been here to help her through some of the tougher times and both Liz and Ellen had come by regularly so I didn't have to spend all my time holding Courtney's hand.

I got out of bed and put on my trunks, the other 2 even though they had stated they wanted to get going early were still lying in bed as I left the bedroom. I went next-door and carefully opened the door and saw that Alexandra was still sleeping and I knew her mother would get her up shortly to change her and get her something to eat. I went out the back door and toward the pool, it was reasonably warm already and I could tell it was going to be another hot Texas day. After I put in my laps in the pool, I had increased my time and distance considerably over the past few months, it was time to get out and shower off in the pool house. I did sit in one of the chairs underneath the umbrella for a couple of minutes to catch my breath but I realized happily that I seemed to recover from the effort more quickly these days. I went into the pool house and stripped out of my suit, I was in the shower and the water was just warming up when I heard voices behind me. The shower door opened and I saw it was Liz and JoAnn.

"Morning ladies." I said as I got under the water and started soaping up.

"Morning yourself Travis." They answered in unison, each looked as though she had just woken up and I was pretty certain my assessment was accurate. They each moved forward into the shower and closed the door behind them before getting close and letting the water get them wet.

"Today is my regular day to service your pool Travis, but I've got something else I have to take care of later so I'm going to have to reschedule my calendar a bit. Still, I didn't want to miss this and I have an idea you don't want to miss it either." She said with a smile as she reached out with her hand and wrapped it around my cock. Not surprisingly, my cock responded to the stimulation quickly. I was about half way to full erection when JoAnn let go and dropped to her knees in front of me. As she let me go, Liz moved in and took her place by wrapping her own hand around my cock and starting to slide it back and forth. She was still jerking me as JoAnn reached out with her tongue and tickled the tip and then quickly engulfed the head of my cock in her warm mouth. She contented herself by sucking the head for a couple of minutes as Lizzie slowly stroked the rest of my cock, it was an amazing feeling. Soon Lizzie let go her grip of my cock and JoAnn sucked more of me into her mouth, she had started sliding back and forth and using her tongue to tickle the sensitive underside of my cock head. She knew exactly what to do to excite me, she had done this enough that she knew all the right places to touch and rub in order to bring me off. Sometimes she would bring me off quickly and other times allow the pleasure to build slowly, today looked to be one of the quicker times. I knew it wasn't going to be long, she was sucking and slurping as I looked down on her face, she was looking up with sparkling eyes and a knowing expression that she had brought me to this point. Lizzie had moved around behind me, I could feel her bare breasts pressing into my back and she wrapped her hands around to the front, tickling and massaging my balls as JoAnn had been sucking. I'm sure both ladies knew exactly what was happening, I could feel the tingling in my balls and Liz felt them pulling up into my body and at the same time my cock was growing even harder in JoAnn's mouth. At the last instant, just as she normally did, JoAnn pulled off and directed my hot cream onto her breasts. She had a look of rapture on her face as she watched me watching her as she continued to hold onto my now slowly wilting cock as the last few drops dribbled out. My own legs had become wobbly shortly before I came, but I still was able to reach out my hand to JoAnn and assist her to stand, then I took a minute to use my hands to rinse all of the hot cream off of her chest, getting a good feel of her bare breasts. This was part of our routine, we each enjoyed it and shortly she was kissing me hard, the same thing we had been doing twice a week now for the past few months.

When JoAnn pulled away from the kiss she leaned back against the wall, breathing hard just as I was. Normally at this point, we would part and she would take care of her business and I would finish up my shower before going into the house. However, this time was different. Before I knew what was happening Lizzie was urging me to my knees, right in front of JoAnn.

"Okay Travis, it's your turn. She took care of you, now you need to take care of her."

JoAnn had a surprised look on her face, but I didn't hear her offer any resistance to what Lizzie had said. I was on my knees maybe 6 inches in front of JoAnn's crotch and I could feel Lizzie behind me pushing me forward. I knew what she had said had some merit, even though I knew JoAnn liked sucking cock I had never done anything to repay her for that little favor other than finger fucking her twice. Lizzie was right, I did owe her something and it wasn't hard to see what Lizzie wanted me to do. I leaned forward and started kissing JoAnn's inner thighs and then moved up and around her crotch area, her pubic hair was short and well trimmed as I moved my face across it lightly. She was looking down at me now, and I would look up into her face and smile before going back to work, soon I had narrowed my attention from her entire crotch area to something much smaller, her labia and shortly I knew I would be attacking her clit.

"Tell him what you like Jo! You've done this enough for him, it's time he does something to pay you back. Go ahead Travis, eat her!" Lizzie was acting as cheerleader. It sounded a little strange but then again I could already feel a tingle in my cock as I started concentrating more of my effort on JoAnn's pussy lips which were already engorging and starting to pull apart. I forgot the kissing and moved in with my tongue, I ran it up one side and down the other, pushing my face in between her labia before planting a wet kiss directly on the opening of her vagina. JoAnn sucked in a breath as I did this, I felt her reach down and put her hands behind my head and try to force me even further between her pussy lips. I stuck out my tongue and ran it around as much of her vagina as I could reach, sliding it in and out and tasting her for the first time. Lizzie had moved around to get a better look, she was bending over and leaning on my back as she got her face closer to where the action was occurring.

"That feels so good Travis, don't stop!" JoAnn said in a shaky voice as she continued trying to push my face deeper inside of her dripping pussy. The shower was still running and the water was splashing on us but I don't think any of us gave it any mind. I reached around behind JoAnn and grabbed each of her ass cheeks in one of my hands, using them to pull her hard into my face but shortly I had to push her back at least for a couple of seconds to get some fresh air. She had been pushing me so hard against her I was having trouble breathing. Once I had repositioned myself I allowed her to push me against her again, although this time I had managed to run my tongue farther up her wet slit until it was just touching her hard Bud. With the first touch JoAnn jumped with a gasp, I could feel a shudder run through her entire body. Remembering that she and her husband had separated some time ago, I wondered if she had any sexual relief since then. But then as I felt Lizzie urging me on behind her, I remembered the 2 of them had been spending time together in the guest room. I wasn't sure what they had been doing but it didn't take a rocket scientist to make an educated guess. I had always heard that women know how to pleasure each other much better than a man does but I was bound and determined that whatever I did to JoAnn would certainly match any standard that Lizzie might have set.

I left the rest of her pussy behind, my attention was now focused entirely on her clit which had expanded and become fairly prominent. As I teased with my tongue she was moaning and gasping more regularly, soon she was humping her pussy into my face and at the same time holding my head as tightly against her as she possibly could. At least in this position I could get some air to my nose which was pressed hard against her abdomen. I knew it was getting close to time, the way she had been thrashing about and shuddering each time my tongue ran across her clit, I knew it wouldn't take much to push her over the top. I sucked the little Bud into my mouth and started running my tongue over and around it. I could tell her legs seemed to be getting weaker, she was having a hard time holding herself up against the wall but she managed. Lizzie was still leaning over my shoulder, getting a good look at what we were doing but then she reached out and pulled my right hand away from JoAnn's left ass cheek. I wasn't going to stop what I was doing to ask Lizzie her intention but I didn't have to. She ran her hand down my forearm until she came to my own hand, she took my ring and little fingers and clasped them against my Palm leaving the first 2 fingers extended. She then urged me to move my hand closer to JoAnn's pussy and I knew she wanted me to use my fingers to stimulate the inside of that pussy. Once I started moving my hand on my own, Lizzie knew I understood and pulled back, wrapping her arm around my chest and tickling my nipples as I continued to suck JoAnn's clit and at the same time carefully slid my 2 fingers up inside of her. It didn't take much, she exploded into a massive convulsion that caught me and Lizzie by surprise. She was shuddering and trembling and simultaneously humping her crotch against my face with such force that it almost through Lizzie off my back and onto the floor. Lizzie had to hold on tightly and I almost lost my balance but we managed. I slowed my licking and sucking but didn't stop, I wanted her to come down slowly but still allow her orgasm to last and bring her as much pleasure as she possibly could get out of it.

123456...9