Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you planning to go again?" I whispered into Courtney's ear as she continued stimulating me within her.

"Not exactly." She answered although I didn't understand what her plan was.

I felt Alex pull away from me slightly before Courtney rolled onto her back beside me. I assumed we would be going to sleep since my cock had pulled out of her but I was as hard as ever with my cock pointing skyward. Before I could say or do anything, Alex reached over and encouraged me to roll onto my side to face her. I would've faced her if she had been facing me although she had faced away and I was now spooned up against her back almost exactly as I had been with Courtney several minutes earlier. I felt Courtney move up behind me and wrap her arms around me until she slid her hand down and grab my cock. Much to my surprise, Alex slid her ass back into my crotch and lifted her leg and cocked it away from herself just as Courtney had done earlier.

"Okay Travis, you know what to do from here. Move forward and slide it in." Courtney was whispering into my ear as she was directing my cock toward Alex's inviting pussy. This was a little strange and a little kinky I thought but why not. Alex and I had spent the entire night last night pleasuring each other and the fact that my wife was helping to guide my cock into my sister's pussy didn't seem quite so strange right now. I did as requested, sliding forward until I again found myself encased in a familiar spot, Alex did as Courtney had done and squeezed her legs together and wrapped my cock even more tightly with her pussy muscles. I started rocking back and forth with the knowledge I would be able to last even longer now, although the heat and tightness I felt surrounding me might make that difficult. There were a lot of things still to be determined but right now I couldn't worry about any of those since I had my 2 favorite women here with me and I couldn't have loved either of them anymore than I did.

"I love you both!" I said, neither of them had to say anything in reply for me to know that they understood.

1...456789