Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I think I remember. What about it?"

"If you can remember your way back there, how about if we find the park and we can talk their." Alex had decided.

"I think I remember, I'll drive and we'll just have to see where we end up." Alex nodded, she didn't seem to be in the mood to do much talking after that.

Just as before, it took us almost 2 hours to get there but we managed to find the town. We had talked casually but briefly of other subjects, each aware that there was something in the background but neither of us ready or willing to broach the subject just yet. Once we got into town, I found parking on the street that wasn't far from the park we had visited those many months ago.

"How's this Alex?" I said, pulling the truck to a stop and ready to get out.

"I guess this is as good as any other place. Let's get out and walk a bit." She said as she opened her door and stepped into the Texas heat. It was indeed a hot day, I knew it was going to be when I first came out this morning and it had only gotten hotter as the day progressed. I could see waves of heat coming up off the asphalt street, but we were used to this kind of weather and I didn't think it would bother either of us to take a short walk. Alex was wearing a simple white T-shirt and jeans, again she had left the bra in her bedroom. I could see the faint outline of her dark areole through the thin fabric, but I had seen it often enough I didn't give it a second thought. I was wearing my own jeans and a pullover shirt but I didn't think I was overdressed nor did I worry about Alex being underdressed. This was a small rural town in Texas, people just didn't pay a lot of attention to those sorts of things. We started down the sidewalk toward the park, Alex took my hand and held it just as we had been doing last time. I was a bit surprised but it wasn't unpleasant, we continued holding hands as we walked down the street until we got to the park and turned into the walkway. There was a bench under some trees where we could sit, this time it was in the shade and it looked like a pretty nice place. The town itself was quiet with very few people in the streets, an occasional vehicle driving past but no one really paid us any attention.

We sat on the bench and took a look around, the scene was calm and peaceful.

"This is really nice isn't it?" Alex started. I knew she had something to say but I think she was hesitant to bring it up right away.

"Yeah, I think it is. It's a little different than the last time we were here but I think it's nicer in the summer." It was just small talk, but it passed the time and I hoped that Alex would work out any issue she might be wondering about so we could discuss her reason for being here.

"This is really important Travis. It's been on my mind for a while and I really need your opinion. Please don't tell me it's crazy, just listen to me before you make any sort of decision." I could tell she was preparing me for something strange and bizarre, she didn't usually beat around the bush whenever she wanted to say something. She had always been direct and to the point but this was a side of her I hadn't seen since she was much younger.

"Go ahead sis, tell me whatever you want. I'm here for you and I love you and I'll do whatever I can to help you." I offered.

"I knew you would Travis. I know you will. I haven't talked to Courtney or anybody else about this yet and depending on what I hear from you, I might not ever." Now she had my attention, there seemed to be something more serious than I had imagined.

"I'm ready Alex, whenever you are." I wasn't sure what to expect, and despite trying to keep an open and objective mind all sorts of strange thoughts were bouncing around in my head although I knew better than to try to put any of them to voice.

"Okay, here goes. I want a baby." Simple and to the point.

"That's it?" I said before I had a chance to think about it, I didn't want to sound as though I thought her words were any less important than she did.

"Well, maybe not all of it..." She said as I could see her biting her lip as she fought hard to keep looking at me.

"I didn't mean that to sound the way it did, I'm sorry Alex. Go ahead, tell me anything else you want to." I said, taking her hand and squeezing it in a reassuring manner. I could see a little smile form on her lips but then she was back to more serious once again.

"Like I said, I want a baby. I want your baby."

Well, that certainly wasn't something I was expecting. I had to wonder why she suddenly had these thoughts, although the fact that Courtney had a child not long ago and Ellen would any day now might have had something to do with what she was thinking.

"Is there any particular reason?" I asked, making my question as ambiguous as possible. I was hoping she would explain why she wanted a baby and more specifically why she wanted it to be mine.

"It's hard to explain Travis, but I know I want to be as close to someone as you are to Alexandra and to Courtney. I know I haven't had very good luck with guys recently and I'm not looking to find some loser just to say I have a boyfriend or find somebody who can knock me up so that I can have a baby. It's more complicated, and I'm not even sure I know all of the answers myself. Trying to explain what I'm feeling is even harder." I could see she was having a tough time even speaking to me, she wasn't looking into my face any longer and in fact was looking at the ground as she kicked at a stone with the tip of her shoe.

"I know you said you've got a lot going on in your head, but have you really given this much thought? Can you take care of a baby? What are you going to say if people ask you who the father is? Even more important, should you be asking your brother to give you that baby? I don't want to minimize any of your feelings, but I think you need to find answers to these and a lot of other questions before you actually decide to go through with this." I was trying to be logical, I know the part about me being a father would be a really tough one to answer.

"I've given it some thought, in fact I've been thinking about it a lot lately. I don't have any doubt I'll be able to take care of a baby, I know you and Courtney and Lizzie and Ellen and everybody else is going to help me as much as possible. That's not going to be anything I have to worry about. As far as telling people who the father is, I really don't care. If I don't want to tell them I don't have to tell them and if they still want to know then they can go jump in the lake. I know asking you to impregnate me was going to be the hardest part, I mean we are brother and sister. We've made love to each other before and doing it again won't be a problem for either of us I don't think, but doing it with the intention of getting pregnant is certainly going to be different. I haven't said a thing about this to Courtney, and like I said before, if you tell me flatly you won't do it then Courtney doesn't need to ever know." Alex apparently had given it some thought, but I wasn't sure she had thought through a lot of the small details very thoroughly just yet.

"What happens when you meet that one guy and get married? I'm sure he's going to want to know who the father is and even if he is considerate enough not to press, I think your child does have a right to know his real father." It didn't sound very good to me either, I hoped I wasn't sounding as though I was just making excuses.

"I know one day I'll probably find that special someone, and if he's special enough he won't be upset that I already have one child. As for my child knowing his biological father, that's something we don't have to decide just yet. I'm not sure if or when we might tell him but assuming he's responsible enough to be told, I won't have a problem telling him that my brother is his father. You may have some different ideas, and you're welcome to tell me but I don't see that as a reason not to go ahead." I could see Alex was pretty much set in her wish, and I wasn't sure I'd be able to talk her out of it. Hell, I wasn't sure I even wanted to but I knew I had to at least try. Courtney would be another matter, before either of us agreed to do anything like this she would certainly have to be consulted and offer her full support or I wouldn't be willing to participate. I'm pretty sure Alex knew this as well but that was something we would face when or if the time came.

"I'm not going to try to talk you out of it now Alex, but I do need some time to think it over. I'm sure you realize we're both going to have to discuss this with Courtney too."

"I know all that Travis, I knew all that before we came here. I just wanted to explain my feelings to you as best I can. It's not something that has to be decided today, not right here or not right now. Let's forget about it for now and just have a good time, but stay overnight here and head back to the ranch tomorrow." She suggested, she seemed to be in a better mood already.

"Stay here tonight? It's not that far back to the ranch." I reasoned.

"I know it's not, but I think it would be nice to spend the night with my brother. We need some brother sister bonding going on here, something the 2 of us can do by ourselves without anyone else around. There was a motel on the road as we came into town, let's go get a room and see about dinner." Alex had made up her mind, apparently we were going to spend the night in this little town and head for home tomorrow. I knew it was pointless to argue with her, we were going to get a motel room and then find some place for dinner. Actually it wasn't that bad of an idea so I took her hand as we stood, walking back to the truck hand-in-hand just as we had walked down the sidewalk into the park.

*****

We walked slowly back to the truck, we were holding hands again just as we had been ever since we got out earlier. A weight seemed to have been lifted off of Alex, she wasn't nearly as nervous or tense as she had seemed up until now. We hadn't really reached any conclusion, but I think just the fact we were able to discuss what she wanted had made her feel better. I guess I felt better too, although any apprehension I had before came from channeling Alex's own rather than whatever she had to say. Certainly what she had wanted from me was not something I would've guessed in a million years, but as I thought about it, it wasn't as shocking as it might've been. Of course the shock value would certainly be different to different people. I wasn't going to worry about that for now, we were going to spend some time together and then go back to the ranch where I could talk to Courtney and the 3 of us could see if we would come to any conclusion.

We got in the truck and drove down a few blocks until we came to the motel we had passed on our way into town. I pulled into the lot next to the office door and the 2 of us got out. It'd been warm sitting on the bench in the park and each of us had signs of perspiration on our faces and little damp spots on our shirts where our bodies had touched the cloth. I thought Alex's shirt was clinging to her breasts a little more so now than it had been earlier, but it wasn't something I gave a lot of thought to since I saw it regularly at home. I had a little apprehension going in, not about spending the night in a motel but I almost thought room rates might be posted by the hour. Fortunately, I didn't see anything to suggest that was true although that also didn't mean it wasn't. There was a middle-aged man behind the counter who looked up as we entered and then took a closer look after he had glanced at me and his attention centered itself on Alex. We walked up to the counter before either of us said a word. I noticed that the cool air conditioning in the motel office had caused Alex's nipples to jump to attention almost immediately. That certainly was an impressive sight and there was no doubt in my mind the motel clerk had his attention entirely focused on her chest.

"Ahem." I cleared my throat which seemed to bring him out of his daze, he turned to look at me and then I could see him fighting hard to keep looking at me rather than going back to staring at Alex.

"I'd like a room for the night please." I said, offering nothing more.

"That's $89 in advance, cash." He said easily enough, I'm sure it was something he repeated numerous times every day. I had the cash in my pocket and it wasn't an issue, so I pulled a small stack of bills from my pants pocket. I hadn't given a lot of thought but they were all hundred dollar bills. I handed one to him which he took gingerly in his fingers, almost as though it might burn him. I saw him look at it closely, I'm sure he must be wondering if it was genuine.

"It's real, you don't have to worry about that." I said trying to reassure him but that didn't stop him from continuing his examination.

After another minute of carefully looking the bill over, he decided he couldn't find anything wrong with it.

"You want one King or 2 twins?" He asked, looking at my hand and seeing the wedding ring. I saw him take a quick look at Alex's hand and I assume he was looking for her ring as well. She wasn't wearing one although that didn't necessarily mean we might not be married. I'm not sure what difference it would've made since he had the money in hand and it wasn't up to him to judge us but whatever.

"The King is fine." Alex said something for the first time since we had come into the office.

The man looked at her again, trying to look at her face but failing as he once again concentrated on her chest.

"What room?" I asked, again getting his attention and making him focus on me.

"Number 23, it's all the way down on the left side." He said, reaching behind him to take the key off the board and then turning to hand it back to me. This was a little strange I thought, no electronic key card, this was a real old-fashioned metal key.

We walked out of the office but we didn't have any luggage to take to the room so I didn't see any point in going there.

"Are you getting hungry?" I asked Alex as we were standing beside the truck.

"Yeah I think I could probably eat something." She responded.

"Okay, let me give Courtney a quick call to let her know we won't be home and then we'll see about finding a place."

"I dialed and Courtney picked up on the second ring.

"Hey babe, how are you doing? How about the little one?" I started conversation.

"All good here Travis. Your daughter misses you. What's up?"

"Alex decided she wants to spend the night here so we won't be home until sometime tomorrow morning. That's not going to be a problem is it?" I didn't expect any issues but I thought I ought to give her the details anyway.

"Like I said, I miss you but it's not going to be a problem if you guys want to spend the night away. Did you and Alex get everything worked out between you?" I didn't think she'd let me get away without discussing Alex's issues but I really didn't want to speak of them over the phone.

"We talked about it but haven't made any decisions yet. It's something we need to talk to you about as well, but we're not going to do it over the phone. We can sit down sometime tomorrow and see what happens."

"Okay, I'll look forward to seeing you tomorrow morning. You and Alex have a good time tonight."

"Absolutely. You know I'm going to miss my 2 favorite women, right?" I was busting on her a little bit and she knew it.

"And which two women would those be?" She kidded back.

"I don't think I have to say it, but my 2 favorite women are my wife and my daughter. Since my daughter can't use the phone yet, why don't you tell her I love her too."

"That's really nice Travis, I'll do that. You 2 have fun and I'll see you in the morning." She said softly just before hanging up.

Just as I finished the call I saw someone walk behind me, turning I could see it was the motel clerk. He was close enough that he could hear the last few words I had spoken and I saw him looking at me with a strange expression on his face before he ducked around the corner of the building and lit a cigarette.

"He wasn't sure if we were married inside, but now I don't think there's any question in his mind." Alex said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Not really any of his business." I offered, feeling the need to justify myself although I didn't know why.

"I think it's hilarious. Certainly we won't be the first two people in this motel cheating on our spouses..." Alex was getting a good laugh out of this.

"Come on. Let's find a place for dinner." I said, taking her hand and starting down the street.

"Wait a minute." Alex said, pulling me over toward the corner of the building where the clerk was working on his cigarette.

"Hey, where's a good place to eat around here?" She asked as he turned to look at her at the sound of her voice. Showing his nervousness, he almost dropped his cigarette before he regained a little bit of his composure.

"There are only a couple places in town but if you like Mexican there's a little cantina 2 blocks down and a block to the left. You have to look for it because it isn't very well marked but it's probably the best place in town if you like that kind of food. If not there is a tavern about 3 blocks further down which isn't too bad either."

"I feel like Mexican tonight, let's go Travis." Alex said, wrapping her arm around my own and pulling tight against me, walking off in the direction the clerk had pointed. Neither of us had to look back to tell he was staring at us as we walked away, I doubt much of his attention was on me. Alex's jeans were tight enough that they fit her ass perfectly and I'm certain his gaze was focused exclusively on that nice posterior of hers.

"Grab my ass Travis!" Alex said just before turning and hugging me tightly. I remembered the last time we had been in this town and showing off for the elderly couple who had been sitting on a bench watching us. Something about Alex must give her this exhibitionist streak, before I realized it she had put her left hand behind my head and pulled it tight against her own lips, soon she was kissing me passionately. Once again it wasn't a sisterly kiss, it was definitely a lover's kiss and she was doing her best to play the part. It didn't take much for me to run my hand down her back, this time not feeling the bra strap under her shirt until I had grabbed her left ass cheek with my right hand. I wasn't intending to put on much of a show but my hand seemed to have a mind of its own, soon I was fondling and kneading her wonderful posterior. I decided it was about time to end our little display, I could already feel a growth in my crotch and I knew if we didn't stop soon, dinner might be forgotten and we might be heading back for the room a lot earlier than I expected to be there.

We found the Mexican Cantina without any trouble, although it wasn't well marked there were a few people going in and the smell coming from the kitchen vent let us know exactly where we were. The clerk had been right, it wasn't a large place but we easily found a table and sat to peruse the menu. It was a pleasant place and the smell inside was even better than what we had noticed approaching on the outside.

"Good evening. Welcome to the Cantina Del Sole. Can I get you something to drink?" A young Hispanic woman asked after we had been seated for a minute.

"I'm not sure. Why don't you go first Travis, I need to think about it." Alex said, indicating I should tell the woman first and give her a chance to decide.

"Tecate." I gave her my choice, it was a Mexican beer.

"You drink that?" She said with some surprise in her voice, I'm sure she didn't expect the gringo to be drinking Mexican beer.

"Why not?"

"I've never tasted it, but why not make it two." Alex offered to the girl.

123456...9