Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think you know what to do from here Travis." She said as she looked sideways into my eyes as I was still lying where I had been. I had not yet moved but there was no doubt about what my next movement was going to be. She had made certain my erection was ready and there was certainly no hesitation in her actions or her voice. I got to my own knees and moved in behind her, her ass cheeks were firm and inviting and as she had changed position I could see my fluid's slowly running from her pussy and down the inside of her left thigh. She was still full of my contribution from half an hour earlier, there wasn't going to be any problem with wetness or her lubrication here.

I was sitting on my heels just admiring the view in front of me, not paying too much attention but Alex was already getting impatient.

"Are you just going to look or are you going to show me what you can do with that hard thing." She said as she looked back over her shoulder at me.

It wasn't as if it was a difficult choice, in fact there was no difficulty whatsoever. I moved several inches forward and gripped each of her hips in my hands, sliding the tip of my cock across the top of her ass cheeks until it reached the cleft between them. Once there I slowly let it slide down until it crossed over her puckered rectum and I felt her shiver for a brief second before my cock continued its downward journey.

"I see my little sister might have some thoughts about feeling me inside of her ass." I said with a chuckle as I had stopped sliding my cock further down.

"Not tonight Travis, but one day I expect to feel you enter my backdoor and do some exploring with that hard thing of yours."

It was something I never would've thought she would consider in a million years. I hadn't given it a lot of thought either, I had never engaged in anal intercourse with any woman and although the thought was mildly intriguing, if I never experienced the act I don't think I would be missing anything either. Now, finding that it was something Alex must have considered at some point in her past, I wondered just when or if that might happen.

I let that thought go, I had something more important to take care of right now. I continued to slide the head of my cock down the channel between Alex's firm ass cheeks, soon the moisture that had been leaking out of her onto her labia started to lubricate the head of my cock. It didn't take much, I was already dripping on my own and she was wet enough from the combined fluids that were still slowly oozing from her partially dilated pussy that I knew there would be no difficulty entering her. Once my cock had settled in the right place it was just a matter of pushing forward, something that didn't take a lot of effort before I found myself buried to the hilt as Alex murmured her pleasure. I stayed motionless for several seconds just enjoying the feel, although I had been inside her not that long ago. This feel was different enough I wanted to enjoy it for a bit longer. Okay, that's long enough! I started pushing in and pulling back, working up to the same moderate pace I had used before.

"Stop fooling around Travis! Do me good, just like you did JoAnn this morning!"

"Huh? How the hell did she know about that?" Was she guessing or had she heard us? Or perhaps JoAnn and Liz must have told her of their plans before they came out to join me in the shower? JoAnn seemed surprised enough that if anyone had any plans early on it had to be Lizzie. I decided that even though Alex probably didn't have a problem with me having sex with JoAnn, I wasn't going to confirm nor deny her proclamation.

Rather than say anything, I picked up my speed as she was asking, soon I was pounding into her hard and feeling my pelvis slap against her firm and pliable ass cheeks each time my cock bottomed out inside of her pussy. She was pushing herself back onto me with just as much force, apparently our first time had been slow and memorable but now she wanted it hard and fast. I didn't blame her, there was nothing unpleasant about what we were doing and since we had each come not long before, I thought we could both probably last a lot longer. That thought was arousing but at the same time the friction between us and the sounds of grunts and moans combined with the slaps of her ass cheeks against my groin were working against me. I could tell Alex was having the same problem, she had dropped off of her forearms and had buried her face in the pillow as she moaned and whimpered as her body was working its way toward another climax. Her first climax had been a tremendous orgasm for her, I suspect the time since her last one had been a contributing factor. This time, it hadn't been that long but I think her climax was heightened considerably just because of the animalistic fucking we were doing. I know I shouldn't be thinking that way about my sister, but right now it was less about making love to each other than it was in getting each other off hard and fast.

Alex pushed herself back onto my cock hard, and then simply stopped moving. Not only the exterior of her body, but the inner muscles clamped themselves around my cock and squeezed hard, milking the hot liquid I had been readying to give her from deep within my loins. There was an explosion of bright flashes of light in the back of my eyes as I felt my own orgasm overtake me, I could feel my legs starting to spasm and I was afraid I would lose control and fall on top of Alex before I could regain control over my body. It wasn't easy, a large percentage of my body's blood supply was in my lower head and right now that head was violently disgorging its hot contents deep into Alex's womb. My logical mind was having a tough time keeping up, but somehow I managed and stabilized myself well enough to hold on and ride it out. My vision had gone white with brilliant flashes of color dancing across my retinas and the burning heat consuming my genitalia. It was the most intense orgasm I had ever felt, even with my own wife. I knew I might try to explain it to Alex at some point in the future, but I expected it would be something shared only between the 2 of us.

Alex's scream of ecstasy had been muffled somewhat by the pillow she had buried her face into, and now she was trembling beneath me. My cock was still trapped inside of her, her paralytic grip had not yet allowed me to pull out and I wasn't really certain I wanted to. I had slowly regain control of some of my bodily functions, I leaned down across her, careful not to put much weight on her back, and slowly rubbed and massaged her hanging breasts. She jumped the first time my hands brushed across her hardened nipples and she whimpered as I continued to do so, but she wasn't doing anything to stop me. I decided not to torture her any longer, she was probably feeling pretty sensitive and I knew she needed time to recover from her climax. I simply wrapped my hand around each one and moved my palm slowly across the warm flesh trying not to concentrate on any certain area.

"That's nice Travis, I like it when you rub my tits." She managed to say even though her face was still mostly buried in the pillow.

"I'm glad sis, I like it too." There really wasn't much more to say, right now we were each drained both physically and emotionally. It took a few more minutes before Alex's pussy allowed me to pull out and in the meantime my cock had shrunk enough that it slid out without any effort and soon we were each lying on the bed exactly as we had been before our latest carnal activity.

"I'm ready to get some sleep Travis. I'll see you in the morning." Alex said softly, she didn't even open her eyes.

"I don't blame you Alex, I'm tired too." I answered, leaning over to lightly brush my lips across hers which caused her to smile. She didn't say or do anything else and I rolled over onto my back and didn't remember anything else until I woke up in the morning.

*****

I felt Alex roll away from me as she got out of bed, it was morning and I was half awake but I really didn't feel like getting up just yet. That was something odd, usually it was Alex who wanted to stay in bed and catch some extra sleep while I would normally be the one getting up early to get my day started.

"I got dibs on the first shower." I heard her say as she stood up and walked away from the bed. That was okay by me, I felt just fine lying here although I was trying to conserve the warmth I had been getting from her body as we slept together, each holding the other throughout the night. Part of it was the love we felt for each other but part of it was due to the fact that the AC unit had been doing a more than admirable job of cooling the room. As she moved away I tried to pull the covers up around my shoulders more tightly, it was still chilly in the room but I did notice that Alex flicked the unit off as she passed by.

Shortly I heard the sound of the shower running in the bathroom, I stopped trying to force my eyelids to open and just sank back into the pillow and drifted for a few more minutes in that semi awake state. I wasn't sure why I didn't want to get up, probably some of it had to do with how good I felt after the night Alex and I had experienced together. I knew we wouldn't be doing this on a regular basis but the times we did enjoy each other carnally were certainly memorable. I hadn't even noticed that the shower had finished but then I wasn't paying particular attention to anything either. Suddenly, the covers were pulled away from me but before I could protest I felt Alex get onto the bed beside me.

"What the hell..." I started, her actions had startled me but I really shouldn't have been surprised. I expected she would probably do something silly such as trying to tickle me but that didn't happen either. Before I could force my eyelids to open and see exactly what her plan was it was revealed to me in an unexpected but very pleasant way. Alex had quickly straddled my head and before I could react I felt her lowering her pussy over my mouth.

"You know what to do Travis, wake up and get started." She said with a laugh, I knew she was still in a good mood from the time we had spent together yesterday.

"Mmmphh!" My attempt at responding to her comment was cut off by the fact I was no longer able to voice my thoughts, she had forced her crotch onto my face and completely covered my mouth. Rather than try to voice any complaints, not that I would have anyway, I simply snaked my tongue out and began tickling her with its tip.

As I started probing easily, I began using my hands and ran them over her ass cheeks, they were still warm and damp from her recent time in the shower. I always enjoyed both the look and the feel of them, although I had seen her without clothes on numerous occasions I never failed to Marvel at her beauty. She was truly a beautiful woman, and I enjoyed the time we spent together even though she was my sister. Yeah, I know brothers aren't supposed to look at their sisters that way but it was tough not to. It was made even tougher by the fact we had slept together on several occasions and neither found any problem with that arrangement. I was sliding my hands across her firm ass cheeks and then up and down her back, she was sighing softly and murmuring with the feel. Her own hands had been toying with my hair as she ran her fingers through it, I enjoyed the sensation and decided this was a perfect way to wake up in the morning.

I had started slowly but it was evident Alex wasn't going to let me continue that way. Soon she started pushing herself against my face rhythmically, I could tell she wanted more direct stimulation than the gentle licks and kisses I had been giving her so far.

"Stop teasing me Travis, you know how bad I want this. You've done it before, I know you're capable and I want to get off with your tongue inside of me." She said as she stopped playing with my hair and then used her hands to pull my head harder into her crotch.

I still couldn't speak and didn't try, only taking my hands from around her back and sliding them between her thighs, using my fingertips to pull apart her swollen labia so I could get my tongue deeper into her vagina. The soft sighs and murmurs became more excited, more vocal and I could tell they were coming from deep within her chest. She was still humping herself into my face and I knew she only wanted more but I did want to make this last at least a little while. Right now she might not understand my intent but I'm sure when she got off she would be thankful I did make it last longer for her. She was still pushing hard against my tongue, I was probing as deeply inside of her as I could but at the same time she was trying to move around and get my tongue where she wanted it. That was pretty obvious, it was her clitoris that gave her the most pleasure just as it did for quite a few other women. She wasn't about to let me play games and tease her any longer, she wanted and demanded I direct my attention to that little Bud and send her arousal into the stratosphere.

I decided to do what she wanted, even though I thought I could keep her aroused at her current state for another few minutes I'm sure in her mind a climax was her only desire. I let go of her labia with my fingertips and took her by the hips, pushing her further down my chest just far enough I could easily reach the target of her desire. She didn't fight me, she knew exactly what I was doing and it only took a second for me to find her clit with my tongue, it was hard and pulsing with blood, in dire need of some serious attention. I made a few probing licks but once again Alex demanded I stop fooling around.

"Eat it Travis, stop playing your games. You know what I want, give it to me and give it to me now!"

Not wanting to disappoint her, even though I doubted I could if I tried, I sucked it in to my mouth with a little extra force, sucking and licking hard for a few seconds before allowing my tongue to run over it gently. At the first touch she jammed her crotch hard into my face, hard enough I could feel her pelvic bone hitting my nose but I ignored it and gave my attention to her. My hands were now free so I used them to reach up and fondle her breasts just as I had been doing last night. I remembered her telling me just how much she enjoyed it just as I did. From her reaction it was obvious she still enjoyed the feel, she was now moaning and whimpering with every movement of my hands and my tongue. I knew it wouldn't take long, we had been in this place before and I recognized the signs of her approaching climax. There was nothing to do now but continue the stimulation, she was well on her way to the orgasm and was beyond the point she or I or anyone else could do anything to stop it now.

She was shuddering atop me now and her attempts to force her crotch into my mouth were failing, she was losing control of her muscles as she started tensing up. Alex had always been vocal in the past but now I think she was working on a new record, her ecstatic scream probably would've awakened anyone else in the motel. I couldn't give any thought to that, I was still trying to keep her arousal as high as possible, and I wanted her to feel as good as I possibly could make her feel. It was something only the 2 of us could share and right now I was once again reminded just how close we were. I had slowed my licking and sucking to something more calm and gentle, she was still trembling atop me and I could feel her tremors lessening although still present. I wanted to let her down gradually which wasn't too difficult, her legs had clamped together around my head almost like a vise at her first convulsion. She was still holding my head in place and I felt a relief that at least my nose was clear enough I could still breathe. My face was soaked as her juices had run down into my mouth, across my cheeks ,down over my chin and completely soaked my neck and shoulders. I know I shouldn't, but I felt proud at the work I had done for her, although calling it work probably wasn't the right description either. It had been an effort of love and pleasure, for both of us.

"That was wonderful Travis, thank you." She managed to say once her breathing had slowed and returned to near normal.

"No need for thanks sis, I'd do it for you any time. You know how much I love you and I want to do whatever I can to make you happy. If this makes you happy, then I've done my job."

Alex was still sitting astride my face, although she had pulled back several inches which allowed me to speak but she seemed unready to move off of me.

"Are you ready to go again?" I asked with a low chuckle, but it wouldn't surprise me if she had answered affirmatively.

"It would be nice, but I don't think so just right now. I think you have a little problem here though." She said, reaching back and wrapping one of her hands around my cock which had been stiff and straining toward the ceiling the entire time I had been pleasuring her pussy. I had visions of her sliding back and going for a ride but I don't think her plans were the same as mine.

"And??" I said, dragging out my words and waiting to see what her thoughts were on the subject.

"I think I need to leave something here for Courtney. You know, your wife back at home." She said, still softly squeezing my cock but laughing at me at the same time. I didn't think I would have any trouble getting it up for Courtney later, but I didn't want Alex to think I expected her to do something in return for what I had done for her.

"Really?" Was all I could think to say, Alex was now laughing and smiling broadly even while she continued to toy with my stiff cock.

"Really Travis. I wish I could, but I don't think Courtney would forgive me if you got home and couldn't perform. Maybe you need to go take a shower, a cold one I think, and then I want to get some breakfast. Come on big guy, get up and get in their so we can go eat." She said as she slid off me and started pulling me out of the bed.

"You're an evil woman there Alex." I said as I managed to get to my feet, looking her over from head to toe and once again admiring the beauty of her naked body. She watched me watching her with a seductive smile but then walked past me toward the chair where she had placed her clothing last night as she got undressed. As she walked past she gave my ass cheek a little smack, telling me to get moving.

30 minutes later we were ready to leave, I had finished my shower and Alex and I were both dressed and ready to go. I had thought about the cold shower Alex suggested and although I was a little disappointed that she hadn't taken care of me, I wasn't going to let it bother me. When I looked back over the past couple of years, I realized just how lucky I was. Not only had I found and married a woman I loved, my sister and I had become much closer and the closeness had opened up a sexual relationship between us. Granted, it was occasional and we each knew our boundaries but still, it was a way of expressing our love for each other. Not only Courtney and Alex, but I also experienced sex with Lizzie, Ellen and even JoAnn. I hadn't been looking for it but by the same token, I didn't turn down the opportunities either. I probably should have in some instances although right now there didn't seem to be a downside to any of it. I had only slept with Ellen once shortly before my marriage, something that apparently she had done as a result of a challenge from the other 3. Of course, all 4 of them had been engaged in some sort of bizarre contest from the beginning. Lizzie was kind of like my sister, she didn't have anyone else special in her life and she made herself available to me on a number of occasions, most particularly near the end of Courtney's pregnancy. She had told me Courtney had given her permission, although Courtney had never said anything to me one way or the other. Still, we enjoyed each other in bed on a number of occasions and even more often she had provided oral pleasure. As for oral pleasure, JoAnn had become a twice a week ritual. On many of those occasions she might be joined by one or more of the other women which was even more exciting. When I thought back to my life before these 4 women I had to wonder just how I managed to stay sane with the infrequent sex life I had over the years. I tried to push all this to the back of my mind, right now Alex and I were getting ready to leave the motel and head back toward the ranch.

1...456789