Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop! Too sensitive..." JoAnn whispered barely audible to me, but I heard and understood.

"You did good Travis." Lizzie whispered into my ear as I slowly withdrew my fingers from JoAnn and pulled away to give myself a chance to regain some of my own breath.

JoAnn was still leaning back against the wall, the spray of the water barely touching her but I could see that her eyes were closed and her entire body was trembling as she attempted to recover from the orgasm. The 3 of us stayed where we were, just taking time as each of us seemed to be recovering.

JoAnn apparently was in much better shape than I was, soon she had stood up straight although she was still leaning back against the wall. She was looking down at the 2 of us who were still sitting on the floor as the water ran over our bodies. She reached out with her hand to me, just as I had done to her earlier, and helped me to my feet. I turned and did the same for Lizzie, soon the 3 of us were standing there in a group hug.

"Thank you so much Travis, you don't know how badly I needed that." JoAnn said as we continued holding each other. I thought back to my earlier impression, there certainly must be some difference between a woman eating out another woman and a man doing the same thing, but I had no idea what that difference might be. Maybe it was only psychological, maybe the idea that a man was doing it was somehow different than it would be for another woman. I wasn't going to try to pretend to figure that one out, that would be something for people much smarter than me.

After the hug broke apart, we were all standing there wondering what next. Lizzie reached down and wrapped her hand around my semi erect cock, it was still a little excited from what had happened several minutes earlier. She started stroking me again, I had no idea why or what her plan was.

"What are you doing Lizzie?" I asked as I looked into her face.

"Come on Travis you can't be that slow." She said with a laugh, continuing to stroke my cock which was quickly coming back to life.

"Okay smarty, enough of the games. What do you think you're doing here?" I tried again.

"I'm taking care of business. You just do what I tell you and everything is going to work out." She said cryptically, I had no clue. I looked over at JoAnn who seemed to be as clueless as I was, she was standing there watching what Lizzie was doing with rapt attention.

"Okay Jo, turn around." Lizzie said as she let go my now fully erect cock.

"What do you mean?" JoAnn asked as Lizzie moved from me to her.

"Like this." Lizzie started, turning JoAnn around until she faced the wall.

"Put your hands against the wall and lean forward." Liz continued her instructions, JoAnn was as confused as I was.

JoAnn did as she was told, although Lizzie had started directing her by pushing her back a few feet from the wall and then urging her to lean forward and put her hands out and support herself against the wall.

"Okay Travis, now it's your turn." Lizzie said, turning her attention back to me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as Lizzie took me by the arm and pulled me over behind JoAnn.

"You've got a hard cock and JoAnn needs to be fucked. Her pussy is right there in front of you, let's get that cock into it so you can take care of her." Lizzie again instructed

"What?!" JoAnn and I both said at the same time.

"JoAnn told me how long it's been since she had a cock inside her pussy, and I know that Travis said he would help you in any way he can. Well, this is one way he can help you." Lizzie was speaking in a matter-of-fact voice, it didn't leave much room for dissent.

Lizzie had moved behind me, she was urging me to move the few inches further forward until I would be close enough to touch JoAnn, she had wrapped her arms around my waist and was pulling my cock and guiding it into position. We were both wet from the spray of the shower and I knew exactly how wet JoAnn's pussy was since I had been eating it only a few minutes earlier. There was no doubt in my mind that entrance would be easy, but should I be doing this?

"Lizzie, I'm married now, I can't be having sex with other women." I tried offering a weak defense even as I felt my cock touch JoAnn's outer pussy lips.

"You slept with us all Travis, Courtney hasn't complained yet."

I wasn't sure about the logic of that explanation, but apparently Lizzie wasn't going to take no for an answer here. I'm not sure how much JoAnn might have to say, but she hadn't moved from the position Lizzie had directed her into. Apparently if she was averse to what was happening, her body wasn't communicating with her mind.

"Come on Travis the rest is up to you. Your cock is right there all you have to do is push it in." Lizzie said, she had urged me forward far enough that I could feel JoAnn's pussy lips starting to wrap themselves around the head of my cock. I still had reservations, but at this point instinct took over and with a brief surge forward I found myself several inches deep in JoAnn. She shuddered again, just as she had when I had sucked her clit into my mouth earlier. She was still pretty aroused from the previous episode, I could tell she wanted me inside of her as she pushed her ass back onto my cock, soon I felt those ass cheeks touching my pelvis. I was in as far as I was going to go, soon my hips started moving of their own volition and before I knew it I was sliding in and out of her just like I might with any other woman.

"That's it Travis, you know exactly what to do and JoAnn really needs this. Give it to her good!"

I didn't need Lizzie to tell me what to do, but I have to admit that her encouragement did add some excitement. JoAnn was pushing herself back onto my cock each time I slid forward, it wasn't difficult to know just how badly she wanted and needed this. I had a brief thought of wondering how long it'd been, but again it wasn't any of my concern and was something she would have to work out on her own. I reached my hands around her chest and grabbed each one of her breasts, squeezing and fondling while at the same time maintaining the same pace and rhythm I had developed since we started our coupling here. She was moaning and sighing each time I slid my cock into her, and every time I tweaked her nipple or touched a particularly sensitive spot on her breasts she would shudder even harder. I sensed she was getting close to her climax, although not so close she would be coming too quickly. The same thoughts I had when I was eating her came back to me, I wanted to do the best job I could for her. As I continued sliding in and out I could tell her body was starting to fail, she seemed to be having a difficult time holding herself up against the wall. I put my left arm around her chest as I continued fondling her right breast and then put my right arm on her hip as I tried to assist her to keep her footing underneath of her. She seemed to be a little more stable in this position as I continued hammering into her, I could tell the grunting and groaning was getting louder and almost continuous at this point. I didn't think it would be much longer and suddenly I saw movement to my right, Lizzie had been standing behind me and giving direction and now she moved around and got onto her knees, getting onto the floor between the wall and JoAnn. Suddenly JoAnn shivered in my grasp, there was a continuous moan and scream coming from her as I realized Lizzie had buried her face in JoAnn's crotch, JoAnn was getting it from both of us and that had pushed her over the top almost immediately. It also did something for me, I hadn't been thinking about it but as JoAnn's pussy clamped tightly around my cock my own release started. She had sucked me off half an hour earlier but this time I pumped a hot load deep into her pussy that was probably twice as much as what I had sprayed on her chest. I didn't know how I would have that much in me but apparently I did.

Her orgasm had taken everything out of JoAnn, she slumped forward and I had to pull back hard with my left arm to keep her from hitting her head against the wall. Lizzie moved out from below and stood up, the 2 of us each taking one of JoAnn's arms and turning her into the water for a brief minute to rinse some of the remnants of our actions off of her and then we took her out of the shower and sat her down on a bench in the pool house. She was breathing hard and her face was bright red, but the smile there was proof positive she had enjoyed every second. We left her sitting there by herself for a minute as Lizzie and I went back into the shower, me to wash off our combined juices from around my crotch and Lizzie just because.

"I know you don't, but I really wish you had something left for me now." Lizzie said with a laugh, toying with my completely limp cock as we stood there in the shower together.

"Sorry Lizzie, maybe another time." I said without thinking, before remembering I probably shouldn't be pondering having sex with JoAnn or Lizzie or anyone else other than my wife in the future. It was something I would have to give a lot of thought to, I don't know how Courtney would feel about it and I certainly wasn't about to do anything that would come between the 2 of us. I turned off the water and the 3 of us dried off, soon it would be time to go into the house and get ready for the day to come. I wrapped a towel around my waist but the other 2 just walked with me naked, apparently neither had worn anything as they came out of the house earlier. I wasn't surprised, I had seen enough of this sort of behavior that nothing really seemed out of the ordinary anymore.

We walked into the house and I called for Courtney but I didn't get any answer. Looking around I could tell that she and Alex had eaten breakfast, there was half a pot of coffee on the counter. I remembered they were going to see Ellen and I'm certain they took Alexandra with them.

"The others went to see Ellen today." I started but Lizzie already knew.

"Yeah, I talked to Courtney shortly before they were ready to leave. She said Pete has been a saint with Ellen, but I'm sure he needs a respite once in a while."

I offered coffee and breakfast to each of them but both declined. I figured I'd get dressed and then have some coffee myself, maybe by then I would be hungry enough to put the effort into making breakfast. I followed them into the hallway toward the bedrooms, 2 bare asses leading the way and attracting my attention. I know I shouldn't, but I had seen them often enough that they were each well worthy of extra attention. JoAnn went into the guest room but Lizzie followed me into mine.

"What's up Lizzie?" I asked, seeing her sit down on the edge of my bed.

"I just wanted to talk for a few minutes Travis, I hope you don't mind."

"Not at all. What did you want to talk about?" I started, wondering if I should get dressed. She was sitting on the edge of the bed naked, not that this bothered me, but it just seemed a little bizarre. I had a towel wrapped around my waist and nothing else. I didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable but then again she didn't seem to show any signs that she was so I dropped the towel and went over and got some boxers out of my dresser. I put them on and went to the closet to look for a shirt and pants before turning my attention back to her. She hadn't said anything yet, I think she was going over in her mind what she might want to say.

"I'm sure you saw Kevin yesterday, you had to know he wasn't paying a lot of attention to me." She started slowly.

"Yeah..." I started slowly myself, nodding but not knowing exactly what to say.

"Don't worry Travis I know it's over between us. There never really was a lot before this but I think I've known for the past couple of weeks that it wasn't going to last. I don't know, maybe I just need somebody to talk to but really it pisses me off more than upsets me that I'm going to break up with him."

"I'm sorry Lizzie, I didn't know him very well and he seemed like a nice enough guy until yesterday but now, he was acting like a real dick!" I didn't mean it to sound quite as harsh but that's how I felt. I know Courtney was pretty aggravated to from our conversation last night but I wasn't going to bring her into the conversation I was having with Liz right now.

"That's about the same way I think of him Travis, but in reality other than being hurt by his actions, I really don't feel that sad about losing him. Maybe I should, but we hadn't been together long enough for anything to really develop." She was looking down at the floor as she was talking, I got the feeling there was something more serious behind her words but she wasn't going to vocalize that feeling.

"Lizzie, you're a beautiful woman and one day the right guy is going to come along. I know it hurts now, but I think you should just wait until that day happens. You remember that guy George that Alex was seeing a while back? She asked me much the same thing about him, she was wondering if she would ever find somebody and I told her to stop trying to force it, it will happen when it does. I'm going to tell you the same thing, if you try too hard you're only going to find frustration. There are plenty of guys out there and I'm sure an awful lot of them would be more than happy to spend time with you. Try to make the best of every day you have, you have a lot of life ahead of you and I'm sure you're going to find happiness one of these days."

Lizzie got up off the bed and came over, wrapping her arms around me and pulling herself tight to me. I could feel the tears running down her cheeks and dripping onto my chest as I wrapped my arms around her and held her just as tightly.

"Thank you Travis. You always know how to make me feel better, I'm glad we're friends. I know what you're saying is true but for right now I'm just a little confused and even more sad. You and Courtney have such a great relationship, I only wish I could find the same for myself." She said with a sniffle.

"That's exactly what I told Alex. I was not looking for Courtney or anyone else at the time, it just happened. We love each other very much but if you asked me two months before we first got together what I thought about her, you probably don't want to hear what I would've said. Just know that we are all here for you, we love you and we want you to be happy. One day you'll find that special someone and the rest of us will be just as happy for you then."

Before either of us could say anything JoAnn came into the room, now dressed in a blouse and skirt.

"I'm going to be leaving now, I have to go see a counselor." JoAnn started as Liz and I pulled apart. She didn't seem to think anything strange about me being dressed and Lizzie still totally naked but rather continued to explain to us.

"A counselor?" I asked.

"Yeah, I talked to Wayne and I think I convinced him to go to counseling with me. I'm not ready to give up on my marriage just yet. I hope he shows up, I think he was a little hesitant and maybe he only said he would so I'd stop bugging him about it. Anyway, I have to try." She said as I could see some tears forming in the corners of her eyes. Liz and I took a step toward her, soon the 3 of us were hugging as we offered JoAnn condolences and our wishes that she find what she was looking for. I'm not sure I understood exactly what she wanted, in fact I'm not sure she even knew what she was willing to try.

"I hope everything works out for you Jo, you know you have a family here if there's anything we can do for you." I offered as the group hug broke.

"That goes for me too Jo, you know we all love you and any of us will do anything we can to help you out."

"I don't know what to say but you guys are the greatest." JoAnn said through more tears which she tried to wipe away with the back of her hand. "I've got to get going, but I'll let you guys know how things work out as soon as I find out for myself." She again stepped into a group hug with the 2 of us and kissed each of us on the cheek, then pulled back and walked out of the room and shortly I heard the front door close behind her.

"I know it feels like the world is against you Lizzie, but Kevin was only a brief fling. Right now Jo is going through a really tough time and I think the 2 of them have been married for more than 5 years now."

"Yeah, even though it hurts I know there's always somebody out there who has it worse than me." Liz nodded in agreement.

Lizzie went into the guest room and got dressed, then came out and joined me in the kitchen for coffee. Neither of us was hungry enough to make an effort to find food, the coffee would be sufficient for now. She said goodbye and headed off to her house, she had business tasks to attend to as I thought about what I could do for the rest of the day.

*****

After Lizzie left I puttered around the house, I knew I probably should get started on some work but I really didn't feel like it. Sometimes I felt like I was letting the business get too far away, I knew I had to stay involved if I expected to keep it growing and flourishing. Fortunately I had plenty of good people working for me but I still had to be involved on a regular basis. Before I could make the decision, however, Courtney and Alexis came back from the visit with Ellen.

"How is she doing?" I asked after greeting each of them.

"She says she's fine, but I think she is starting to get frustrated that the baby hasn't come yet." Alex started.

"Yeah, I'm glad I went before my due date. I'm not sure how much longer I would've lasted if I was past due. I can see why people need a little time away from her, she was getting bitchy there shortly before we left. I know she's trying hard, but it's a lot on her mind right now." Courtney added to what Alex had said.

"It's not just her mind, Cort, she's really fat!" Alex said with a laugh.

"You just wait honey, one day it's going to be your turn."

"Yeah, I probably won't be any better." Alex conceded.

"You 2 have any plans for this afternoon?" I offered, not really wanting to do any serious work.

"I was going to play with my daughter some, but beyond that I didn't have any thoughts." Courtney said, checking on Alexandra who was playing quietly on the floor at her feet.

"I was thinking maybe we can go for a ride this afternoon, what do you think?" Alex asked, looking at me.

"Where would you like to go?" I answered, wondering what was behind her question.

"I just want to get out for a while, I'd like to spend some time with my brother. I hope you don't mind Cort, would it be a problem if just the 2 of us went?" Alex posed a question, now directing herself toward Courtney.

"It's not going to bother me, what about you Travis?" she said although I could see some curiosity on her face about why Alex might want to go out somewhere with just the 2 of us.

"I'm good. Just let me know where you want to go and we can get there." I said, I knew this was the only way to find out what Alex had on her mind.

"Let's take the truck for a change, I think you'll be fine." Alex added, still as mysterious as ever. I shrugged my shoulders, I went to the board and got the truck keys instead of the keys to my Lexus.

We were in the truck just driving aimlessly, Alex hadn't given me any indication of where she wanted to go.

"Okay Alex, what's on your mind?" I asked, knowing there was something there that she wasn't telling me.

"I need to talk to you Travis, but not right now. Let's just drive for a while and once we find a place to stop we can discuss things between us."

"Okay, I'll drive and you navigate." I offered, she wasn't going to say anything until she was ready.

"You know that little town we went to when I was having those problems with George?" Alex asked after a couple minutes of silence.

123456...9