Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right back to take your order. Take all the time you need, there's no hurry here." The girl replied just before turning and going back into the kitchen.

"What do you think looks good Travis?" Alex asked.

I hadn't had a chance to even look at the menu but something told me there probably wouldn't be any bad choices in this place.

"I don't know, but I think everything is good. I was thinking maybe enchiladas. Do you have any thoughts?"

"We haven't been to a real Mexican place in quite a while so I think I'll give the mole poblano a try. I hope they know how to make it, I always liked it and right now it sounds pretty good to me." Alex answered, I could tell her mouth was already salivating.

"Here you go, two Mexican beers." The waitress announced as she returned, setting a glass in front of each of us as well as a bowl of nachos and some salsa. I don't know if real Mexicans 8 nachos and salsa, but I did.

"Have you decided?" She asked after she set the items on the table.

"How is the mole poblano tonight?" I asked before Alex could say anything.

"It's my favorite. The cook here does a wonderful job. You won't be disappointed, I guarantee it."

"That's good enough for me. The lady will have the mole and I'll have the enchilada special."

"Very good choices señor." She said before returning to the kitchen.

The waitress had been right, the food was wonderful and we sat eating slowly and talking for 2 hours before leaving. We each only had one beer since neither of us had been drinking much over the past months first because of Courtney's pregnancy and then later due to Ellen and the same issue. We didn't want to be drinking alcohol knowing neither of them would be able to do so and had switched to soda instead. The beer tonight was probably the first alcoholic beverage I had in almost 2 years. It tasted good with the food, but I realized I didn't need beer to make my food taste any better either. I don't know, maybe we would go back to the old ways where alcohol was part of our social life but maybe not. That brought back the memory of Alex and her desire to have a child, if that were to happen we would certainly be liquor free for at least another 9 months.

*****

We walked slowly back from the restaurant to the motel, the sun was lower in the sky but the temperature was still warm. It was a pleasant evening and it had been a long time since Alex and I had been able to spend time alone together. We walked past the motel office and I could see the clerk still behind the counter, he looked at the window as we passed and I could feel his eyes on our backs until we got too far away for him to see us. I'm sure he would be fantasizing about what might be happening in our room tonight, he seemed to be the type but I forgot any thoughts of him and just went to our door and opened it. Once again thoughts of a cheesy, second-rate motel room came to me but once inside we saw that although not particularly large, the room appeared to be clean and well taken care of. The sheets smelled mildly of bleach and there was a faint odor of disinfectant in the bathroom so I knew they took care to be clean. The air conditioner was running on low, the room not as cool as it might be but still cooler than the outside temperature. Alex went to the unit and adjusted the thermostat and soon I could feel the air getting cooler.

"Well, here we are. What do you feel like doing?" Alex said with a giggle as she tested the bed by sitting and bouncing on it.

"I don't know, certainly there must be something on TV." I kidded back, knowing we wouldn't be watching much TV tonight.

"Why don't you see if you can find anything on the tube while I go get a shower." Alex said, starting to strip out of her clothes and throw them on the chair. Soon she was naked and walking into the bathroom, leaving me to sit on the bed and wonder whether it would be even worth the short amount of time it might take to turn on the TV and discover there was nothing worth watching. I decided not to waste my time, I kicked off my boots and lay back on the bed to wait for Alex to get out of the shower. It was warm enough and we had been outside for long enough that I knew I was due for a shower of my own so I would wait my turn.

About 10 minutes later Alex came out, she had a towel wrapped around herself tied above her breasts although the towel wasn't so large it hung down very far. As she stood perfectly still it was barely below the level of her crotch but as she walked into the room the movement of the towel caused it to lift high enough that anyone looking would be able to tell she wasn't wearing anything underneath. I knew that, but just looking at her brought a smile to my face.

"I guess it's my turn now, I'll be out shortly." I announced as Alex took her place on the bed, the towel riding up above her waist and leaving no doubt that she wasn't wearing any panties.

"Don't take too long..." She said with a soft laugh, acting demure and sexy.

"I was planning to take a long and leisurely shower, but I guess if you want me out sooner..." I kidded back.

I went into the bathroom and saw that it was small and just like the rest of the room appeared to be clean. I'm sure if it hadn't been up to Alex's standards she would not have stayed in long enough to get a shower, we probably would be back in the truck in search of another refuge for the night. The bathtub was small and the water pressure was low but it got hot and I was able to take a shower and get back out without any trouble. There was only one other towel in the bathroom, they certainly weren't generous but I had a feeling a place like this lost a lot of towels anyway. I finished drying off and wrapped the towel around my waist before going back into the room. Alex was still lying on the bed but the towel that had been wrapped around her when I went into the bathroom was now on the floor and she was lying on her back, completely naked. I stopped briefly to look her over, something I had done before but I never tired of seeing her like this. Her black hair was still damp and fanned out behind her head as she lay on the pillow, she was watching me as I took in her beauty. I looked down her toned body to her bare breasts, once again the dark nipples were standing at attention since the room temperature had gotten much cooler. I had seen them on quite a few occasions but they were still a sight to behold. I looked further down to her flat stomach and the triangle of dark pubic hair between her legs, as she saw me looking at her she spread her legs a little further apart, just to give me a hint of what might be between them.

"You like what you see big brother?" She said with a sultry smile.

"I don't think I need to say anything about that, it should be pretty obvious to you." I said, moving my eyes from her body down to my crotch where a tent had formed underneath the towel that was wrapped around me.

"Why don't you get rid of that silly little towel and give me a chance to see what you have for me." She said, looking from my crotch to my eyes and back to my crotch. The towel wasn't tied all that tightly, it didn't take much before it too was lying on the floor.

"Is this what you wanted?" I kidded, it was almost a game and we were each having fun.

"Come over here and give me a better look." She said, patting the bed beside her as she waited for me to join her.

I did just that, getting onto the bed and lying on my back beside her.

"Now what?" I asked, trying hard to suppress a laugh but not succeeding very well.

"If you don't know I'm not going to tell you." She said with her own mock seriousness, the phrase was stereotypical of women all over the world.

I decided it was time to end the dialogue, I reached my arm around her shoulders and pulled her to me before urging her to roll over on top of me. She didn't have a problem with this, soon we were face-to-face with nothing between our naked bodies. Well, the only thing between our naked bodies was my hard cock which had become fully erect before I ever got onto the bed.

"This is nice Travis. We need to do this more often, you make me feel so good."

"That's what big brothers are for sis." I said softly, I knew a lot of people probably wouldn't think this proper but neither of us had a problem with it and it helped to bring us closer together.

"Do you remember the first time we did this? You know, out on the range that time we went down to see the herd?" Alex said as we were each casually teasing the other with hands and fingers.

"Yeah, I remember."

"I felt like we were the only 2 people in the world. You made me feel so loved and you still do." She seemed to be getting sentimental but I didn't want to break the mood.

"You know I always will love you Alex. I love you as my sister and I love you more than I probably should but nothing is ever going to change that."

"That makes me feel good Travis. I'm so glad you're here with me tonight. Will you do something for me?" She asked.

I wasn't sure if she was going to bring up the baby issue again, and I hoped she wouldn't, but I didn't want to ruin her mood either.

"Anything you want honey, just tell me."

"That means a lot to me Travis. I want you to make love to me. Make love to your sister and tell her how much you love her." She said as she wrapped her arms around my back and pulled me tight against her, rolling under me at the same time. She had already been moving around within my arms slowly, I could tell her excitement had been building and I had no doubt she was ready for this. I felt her spread her legs apart and then raise her knees on either side of my hips, she was waiting for me to move into position and enter her. I did just that, I pushed up off of her chest and supported myself on my forearms as I looked into her eyes while she watched me watching her. My cock had been hard for some time now and there was moisture on her abdomen where I had been leaking in anticipation of what was to come. I pulled back a few inches and angled my cock downward and pointed it to the opening between her pussy lips. They had already engorged and reddened, spreading apart and inviting me into the warm wetness they guarded. As the head of my cock touched the opening of her vagina, Alex sucked in a breath and pulled herself even tighter against me. I wondered briefly how long it'd been since she had a man's cock inside of her but that wasn't my concern right now, I knew mine would be entering her in seconds. I pushed forward and felt the head slide in, it was a wonderful feeling and once again Alex sucked in a breath before thrusting her hips up against me, forcing me even deeper. I pulled back an inch and then thrust forward and was now totally inside of her. I could feel her inner pussy muscles twitching and spasming excitedly, they were getting used to the intruder but I knew that wouldn't take long. She was wet and hot and I'm sure she had been waiting for this all day.

I pulled back again, and slowly slid forward until once again our crotches were touching. I started repeating this, slowly at first and then gradually picking up speed. I didn't want this to be quick and shallow, I wanted it to last and I wanted to show her exactly how much I thought of her. Once my pace had reached something I thought reasonable and able to maintain for a long time, Alex adjusted herself to mine and soon we were making love with perfect synchronization between us. It was as though we were made for each other, maybe there's something about siblings sharing genes that contributed to this feeling, I don't know. Right now any logical thought about anything other than the feeling we were enjoying between us was superfluous and I ignored it. Alex had wrapped her legs around my hips and was pulling me in each time I stroked forward and grunted each time I bottomed out inside of her. I was still holding myself up off of her chest as I pushed in and out of her but soon she reached up and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me down to lie atop her and then her lips were on mine and her tongue in my mouth searching for its mate. The feeling we had experienced the night on the range had come back, right now it was as if we were the only 2 people in the entire world. We were giving each other pleasure and taking our own from the other, something that seemed as natural as breathing. Right now my breathing was starting to get quicker, I could already feel a tingle in my loins that let me know I would be approaching climax very soon. Alex could feel it as well, she was squeezing my cock with her pussy muscles more firmly now, I knew she was doing her best to milk my seed out of me so that it could fill her pussy. I thought of doing this with the intention of impregnating her but the only difference between what we were doing now and what we might be doing in the future was the absence of that little pill she took every morning.

It didn't take any longer, I knew I was there and I was pretty sure Alex was as well or would be shortly after. Neither of us had been particularly active as we made love slowly but I could tell from the twitches and spasms within her pussy that she was getting close to her own release. I tried to hold off as long as I could but somehow it just wasn't possible. The thought that this was my sister, the woman I loved more than anyone in the world, possibly even more than my wife was driving me to the brink and beyond. I don't want to say that I didn't love my wife, I did and in the way I loved her she was the most important person in the world to me. It's hard to explain but I love them each equally although in different ways.

I felt the burning in my balls and the heat rise within my cock as my liquid sprayed out into Alex, I had reached my end and I hoped she wasn't far behind. I knew without a doubt she had enjoyed our journey to get here so far, but reaching the final destination was even more important. I didn't have to worry much, before my cock had finished dribbling its last inside of her she was shuddering and convulsing underneath me, whimpering and moaning my name in between ecstatic screams of release. I didn't think there were a lot of people in the motel tonight, but the way she expressed her climax left no doubt in my mind the clerk down the way in his office would know exactly what was going on in this room. I continued to lie atop her, holding her tight to me and trying to support my weight on my elbows and forearms so I didn't crush her. My cock was still mostly hard inside of her and she was still randomly squeezing with her pussy although I don't think it was a conscious effort. Her legs were still wrapped around my waist but not as tightly as they had been before and soon I felt the muscles relax and they fell to her side. I started to back my way out when she told me not to. "Stay with me Travis, stay in me as long as you can." She sighed contentedly, her eyes were closed and her face flushed but there was a huge smile on her lips. I wasn't going to disappoint my little sister so stayed where I was, it wasn't a difficult decision to make. Well I might have wanted to stay even longer, but my cock shrunk to the point where it slipped out about 10 minutes later. Alex groaned as that happened and I could inwardly feel a sense of loss as well.

I rolled off of her and put my arm under her neck and around her shoulders, she rolled onto her side and then rolled partially atop me. Each of us was warm and perspiring despite the cool temperature in the room but that wasn't a big deal.

"Thanks Travis, I needed that." She said with another giggle.

"Like you said before, I think it's something we each need every so often." I could only agree with her.

"Do you ever wonder what your life would be like if you had never met Courtney?" She asked, changing the subject suddenly and totally confusing me.

"What? Where did you come up with something like that?"

"I don't know, I just wonder how our life might be different if you and I were the only 2 people in it and we didn't have our friends and neighbors and everybody else we know. Do you think we still would've gotten together like this or would we have drifted apart like a lot of other families seem to do?"

I wasn't sure what brought this on but I was still confused.

"I don't know, it's not something I've really given a lot of thought to. I think we talked about this before but at one time I thought the 4 of you girls were too wild and crazy to even get involved with. I didn't know any of you well enough to realize that we could be as good of friends as we are now. I can't imagine living without Courtney or Alexandra. Liz and Ellen almost seem like part of the family so I'm not sure how life without them would have been. I don't have any complaints about my life right now, I hope you don't either." It was a strange discussion to be having 10 minutes after we had made love but she had brought up the subject.

"I know my life was crazy for a few years there and at the time I thought I was having fun but now I realize I was just running away. I'm glad you were here for me and I'm glad you didn't give up on me. I don't know what I would do if I didn't have you to rely on. If I don't say it often enough, I do love you."

"I'm your big brother Alex, it's my job to take care of you. I try not to look back into the past, it's all behind us and we really need to make our future the best it can be. I'm not sure if that's what you're looking for, but that pretty much explains how I feel."

"Yeah, I know sometimes I feel sad about different things in my life but when I really take the time to look around, I realize just how much I do have. Like I said, I love you and I just want you to know that." She answered as I felt a wet tear fall onto my chest.

"Don't worry Alex, I'll always be here for you. You're always going to be my sister and I'm always going to make sure nothing happens to you. Please don't be sad. We wanted to have some good time together tonight, let's put aside any sadness and enjoy the time we spend together this evening."

"Deal!" She answered, then reached her head up and kissed me on the cheek before moving her head onto my shoulder and lying back as she had been before.

We lay there holding each other for several minutes, neither of us saying anything as we pondered our thoughts. I knew our relationship was different, not just me and Alex but me, Courtney and Alex as well. The whole situation seemed rather bizarre in some ways and yet it was comforting and worked well for us. Alex was slowly running her index finger over my chest, making small lazy circles and just teasing me easily, she didn't seem to have much purpose to her actions. I enjoyed the feel although occasionally she would touch a more sensitive spot and I might feel a shiver run through me but beyond that, I just lay back and enjoyed the feel of her lying against me.

Without saying anything Alex moved her hand further down across my abdomen and next thing I know she had gripped my cock which had been resting peacefully for the past few minutes. Now disturbed, the peace immediately turned to arousal and the blood flow that was heading south quickly changed the landscape of my crotch. Soon my cock was hard and Alex was running her thumb across the head, teasing it gently as she continued lying against me. I turned my head to look at her and she looked up into my eyes, her own sparkling and a smile starting to form on her lips. I didn't have to ask, there seemed to be no point in it. I gave half a second's thought to whether I would roll atop her as we had done earlier in the evening or should I just pull her on top of me and allow her to ride as she had done several times in the past. I didn't have to worry about that too much, before I could take any action Alex pulled away from me and with a wicked grin on her face rolled onto her stomach and then lifted herself up to her hands and knees.

1...34567...9