Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked into the office to check out, the middle-aged guy who had been here yesterday afternoon wasn't on duty but had been replaced by an older woman.

"We're checking out, here's the key." I said simply as Alex and I stood at the counter before her.

She checked us out briefly and smiled, I guess she thought we were a young couple and for all intents and purposes, we were. Of course I don't think she would've looked at us as kindly if she had known our true relationship but I don't think either of us was going to say anything.

"You 2 have a nice day you hear." She said after she had taken the key back and we were turning to leave. Just as I reached the door, Alex turned and said over her shoulder "It started out pretty good!"

I was certain the woman knew exactly who had been responsible for that ecstatic scream she heard an hour earlier. I didn't turn around to see her expression, I was almost embarrassed but soon the door closed behind us and once again Alex was laughing.

"Alex, you really are an evil woman." I said with a laugh, taking her hand as we walked toward the truck. I expected her to get in on the passenger side but instead she came over to the driver's side as I did, getting in after I opened the door just as a high school girlfriend might do with her boyfriend. She slid over on the seat only far enough to give me room behind the wheel, it was almost as though we were a couple of young lovers just learning about the other.

I got on the road and headed back toward the ranch, about 20 minutes later there was a roadside café with enough cars in the lot to suggest their food was probably pretty good.

"Shall we?" I asked, pointing toward the café as the truck was slowing.

"I'm starved, I could eat a horse although I don't think they serve them in this place. Let's go, I need food."

Just as she had gotten in, Alex followed me out the driver's side door and took my hand as we walked into the Café. The place was busy with a lot of people talking and looking to be enjoying themselves so we took a table at the hostess's instruction.

"Can I get y'all some coffee?" A young waitress asked after we had been seated for a minute.

"Absolutely! Don't go away, we know what we want." Alex answered for me although she hadn't asked if I was ready to order yet.

"Go ahead." She said pleasantly, taking her pad and starting to write as Alex ordered.

"I want a large stack of hotcakes and bacon, lots of bacon." She said without hesitation.

"And you sir?" The woman asked pleasantly after writing down Alex's order.

"Scrambled eggs and sausage gravy over biscuits." I said, I was already salivating at the thought.

"I'll be right back with your coffee, the food will be up shortly." She said before turning and going back into the kitchen.

I noticed we had gotten some attention as we walked in and a little more as we sat waiting for our breakfast. I realized we were each wearing the same clothing we had been yesterday although none of these people could've known that. I didn't think we smelled bad although I guess that was always a possibility. More likely I thought, the people were checking out Alex who once again was wearing jeans and the same plain white T-shirt she had been wearing yesterday. Out in the heat her nipples weren't obvious, but as soon as we came inside and they felt the chill of the air conditioning, they jumped to attention and right now there was no doubt in my mind or anyone else's that Alex had very nice nipples and they weren't constrained by a bra. Oh well, she didn't seem to have any trouble showing herself off although I didn't think it was intentional this morning.

"Anything else you want to do before we head back to the ranch?" I asked Alex as we sat sipping coffee and waiting for the food to arrive.

"Not really, I think it will be good to get back. Have you given any more thought to what we talked about yesterday?" She said with some hesitance, I'm not sure if she thought it wise to bring up the subject right now.

"To tell you the truth, I really haven't. Like I said yesterday, I was a little surprised by your question but I haven't freaked out about it since. Once we get home we'll have to sit down and talk it over with Courtney, maybe we'll come to a conclusion or maybe we'll each have to think about it. I don't know right now, but I don't think you should be worrying about it too much."

"I'm not worrying, but I think that regardless of what the 3 of us decide, knowing is better than not." She answered just as the waitress brought our breakfast to us. We stopped talking and started eating, I think each of us was a lot hungrier than we knew. Half an hour later we had finished the food and each drank 2 more cups of coffee before getting onto the road again. As we got up to leave I noticed a number of the people checking out Alex, no doubt in my mind this time why.

*****

Once on the road we tried to forget the subject that Alex had broached in the Café, neither of us wanted to discuss it right now so instead found more mundane subjects to talk about. The conversation was pleasant and not forced, we did have enough to keep us occupied and the drive went quickly. Before we knew it I was pulling into the drive, parking the truck in front of the house and soon we walked inside.

"Hi honey, I'm home!" I yelled out as we walked into the living room. Courtney was coming out of the back of the house carrying our daughter, she had heard us pull up and brought Alexandra out to greet us.

"Say hi to daddy honey, he finally decided to come home." Courtney said with a chuckle as she placed my daughter into my arms.

"I think at least one of you missed me." I kidded back, giving Alexandra a kiss on the forehead as her eyes looked up into my face and she started cooing happily.

"So, did you 2 have fun without me." Courtney said, I could tell she was still busting on us.

"You can't believe how much fun we had together." Alex answered her, the 2 of them were exchanging their banter once again.

"I hope you left something for me..." Courtney said, suddenly reaching down and groping my crotch.

"Don't worry Courtney, I wouldn't let him get off this morning." Alex said with a grin, looking from me and then back to Courtney.

"Good, I'd hate to find out he can't perform later tonight." She kidded back.

Apparently they didn't want me in the conversation, at least not just yet. They were going back and forth so I spent some time talking with my daughter and trying to convince her not to grow up like her mother or her aunt. I don't think she understood, and she certainly didn't respond since she was a couple of months shy of forming actual words. I'm sure the time would come and I probably would regret just how many words she would be able to form at some point in her life. Right now, I was home with the 3 people I loved more than any others.

"So, how was the trip?" Courtney started after the 3 of us had seated ourselves in the kitchen. She was feeding Alexandra baby food, Alexandra would still occasionally take a bottle but was starting to eat more solid food.

"Like Alex said, we had a good time together." I answered before Alex could do so.

"I didn't have any doubt about that, you 2 need to get away more often for some brother sister alone time."

I knew she didn't have a problem with me and Alex together, but it did surprise me a little that she voice that thought. I wonder if she knew what Alex had been worrying about, after all she and Alex seemed to have some sort of unspoken communication between them that I had never been able to understand fully.

"I think that's a good idea Cort, I know I'd like to." Alex confirmed. I just nodded, I wasn't sure exactly what to say or where the conversation was headed.

"Did you get everything between you worked out?" Courtney continued, she was still feeding Alexandra as we talked.

"Not really." I said before I looked at Alex.

"No?" Courtney wondered, looking away from Alexandra as she turned her attention to the 2 of us sitting next to each other.

"I wouldn't say no, it's still up in the air. We all need to sit down and talk about it before we can make any kind of decision." Alex added, she seemed to be at peace with the talk she and I had yesterday.

"We're all sitting here right now, any reason we can't talk about it?"

Alex and I looked at each other and shrugged, I guess now was as good a time as any.

Alex took a deep breath before starting. This was her show, it only seemed fitting that she explain herself to Courtney.

"I want a baby." Alex started simply.

"Okay, find yourself a father and have a baby." Courtney said, her answer surprised both Alex and me. Of course I'm not sure what I was expecting from her, but certainly not that.

"I want Travis to be the father." Alex continued, she had pretty much ignored Courtney's first remark.

"Okay, have sex with Travis and then you can have a baby." Courtney said again, I had the strange feeling she wasn't taking Alex very seriously.

"We already did that!" Alex said as a grin appeared on her face.

"Okay, you know how. You just have to keep doing it until you get pregnant."

"Courtney, this is serious." I tried interjecting, I didn't think Courtney was giving Alex the courtesy of a fair hearing.

"Okay, I know you're right. Sorry Alex, I shouldn't have been so cavalier about it. Are you really serious?" Courtney said after a moment's thought.

"I am." Alex still felt the same as she had yesterday, although I had done nothing to encourage nor discourage her plan.

"I assume you've thought about the consequences? How you'll take care of a baby? What other people might say? How are you going to explain who the father is?" Courtney was asking questions without giving Alex a chance to reply.

"Travis asked me all those questions and more yesterday. I want a child to have someone I can love, although I think there's more to it. It's hard for me to explain to you, I'm not sure I even understand everything in my mind but I'm pretty certain this is what I want. As for taking care of a baby, like I told Travis, I'll have the 2 of you to help me. Besides that there's always Lizzie and Ellen and... Oh wait, Ellen probably won't be around as much but then maybe JoAnn can help too." Alex had stumbled a little when she remembered that Ellen would be moving away with Pete but that wasn't a big deal right now.

"Hold on a second Alex, I just remembered. Ellen had her baby this morning at about 4 AM. Lizzie called me a little after 8 and gave me the news and I told her that the 3 of us would probably stop by later this afternoon to see Ellen. And since you mentioned JoAnn, she came by this morning to service the pool. She said she missed you Travis, but would make it up to you next time around, whatever that means." The 3 of us all grinned, it was an open secret but no one said anything.

"She also said her husband didn't show up for their counseling session yesterday. She was pretty torn up about it, but I think she's almost convinced herself to give up on him and move on. I don't know enough about their life to really say much, but I hate to see her get hurt like this." Courtney had become a bit sad as she related the information about JoAnn.

"I don't know what we can do about her marriage, but I've told her many times that she has friends here if there's anything we can do, all she has to do is ask. Right now she probably needs somebody to talk to, although I'm not sure who would be the best person." I said as I considered what Courtney had told me.

"You would be the best one. The 2 of you have more in common than either of us and I think you can relate to her." Alex said as Courtney agreed with her. I had to wonder about the relationship JoAnn and I had, most of it was based on the blow jobs she would give me regularly so how much that would help me to empathize with her was lost on me.

"If you think so, maybe I'll give her a call later tonight." I said even though I wasn't sure how much help I might be to her.

"I'm sorry Alex, I shouldn't change the subject in the middle but please go on." Courtney said after a moment of silence as we all thought about our friend JoAnn.

Like I said, I want a baby and I don't think I'm going to have any trouble taking care of it. I really don't care who wants to know who the father is, like I told Travis, if anybody wants to know they can go pound sand. If I feel like I want to confide in them, I will although I will ask Travis beforehand. That all assumes he's willing, he said yesterday he had some reservations but he wasn't going to rule it out either." Alex answered a few of Courtney's questions, but as I had yesterday I'm sure Courtney could probably think of a thousand more but for right now decided not to push the issue.

"So Travis, what do you think about this? Do you think it's a good idea? How do you feel about your younger sister having a baby, forget the fact she wants you to be the father. It's going to mean a big change in her life, your life too."

"Like I told Alex today, I haven't freaked out because I'm still not certain. I understand there will be a lot of consequences, probably a lot we haven't yet thought of but I don't doubt we can handle pretty much anything that comes up. The idea of fathering her child is a little strange, not that I would have a problem doing it. I know there are a lot of people who would say it's wrong, and I can see their point but right now what happens in this house should probably stay in this house. I also had to wonder about letting the child know who his or her father is, I'm sure that would come up at some point in the child's life." I went through several of the things I had been concerned by yesterday.

"What about you Courtney? I know you haven't had anything to say about me and Travis sleeping together, but would it be any different for him to do it with the intention of making me pregnant? I mean, you 2 are married and the idea of your husband impregnating other women certainly has to give you something to think about." Alex was asking Courtney, the 3 of us would have to answer a lot of questions and all come to the same conclusion before anything could be decided.

"I know how much he loves you Alex, you know I love you as well. I won't stop the 2 of you from showing each other just how much you love the other, I think it's a very special way to do so. I also know that it's something only the 3 of us need to share. Like I said earlier, I think the 2 of you should take time for yourselves on a regular basis. Right now though, we need to decide if we all can support Alex. If Alex wants this, truly and passionately, I don't think I should be the one to stand in her way." Courtney had expressed her opinion with finality, although I think she was leaving the ultimate decision up to me and Alex. That was probably best, we would be the 2 most involved.

"You know how I feel, I still want this baby and I really want Travis as the father. I can't imagine a better father for my child and I know Travis will love that child as his own." I had to chuckle at the last part, I don't know if she said it intentionally or not but if we went through with this, it would be my child.

The 2 women were each looking at me, the decision was mine to make. I knew I had a couple of things to consider. The most important was the propriety of what we might be doing, although I think the 3 of us had decided that wasn't as important as a lot of other people might think so. Next I had to wonder about Alex. If I decided I couldn't go through with this, what would that do to her? The last thing in the world I wanted was to hurt her but at the same time I had to be positive about my decision. I knew she and Courtney were waiting for my answer and the longer I took to decide and let them know, the more nervous I could see Alex was getting. I think her fear was that I would say no and I didn't know what would happen after that. She had told me yesterday she would accept my decision either way although I wasn't certain if I said no she wouldn't try to find another to provide some sperm. I didn't want that thought to guide my decision either, but it had to play a part. I guess I could always flip a coin and the jokester in the back of my mind said it might break the tension but I decided this was more serious and needed to be addressed head-on.

"I'd like to take some more time to consider this, but I don't think it's going to change anything that any of us have said. I think this is a serious undertaking and will change all of our lives, but if that's what you want Alex I'm not going to deny it from you." There, I had said it and the 3 of us were in agreement.

Alex had been sitting right beside me and jumped up quickly and straddled my thighs, pulling herself tight against me and kissing madly. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised although I kind of was. I looked over Alex's shoulder as our lips were locked together and I saw Courtney smiling broadly and nodding gently, she agreed with me that this was the right decision to make. I hoped it was, but for right now we had all accepted that it would be.

"You 2 want to get started right now or do we have time to go see Ellen?" Courtney said after several minutes, Alex had been kissing me the entire time and had even started grinding her crotch against my cock with the expected result.

"If we have to..." Alex said as she pulled away from my lips, acting as though going to the hospital to visit her friend would be a chore. Maybe it would, at least in comparison to spending more time in bed with her but I wasn't going to suggest that.

"Don't give me that crap Alex. You know the 2 of you are going to have to spend an awful lot of time in bed to make certain. Just so long as you don't drain him, you have to leave something for me." She said with a smile, a lot of the tension that had been in the room several minutes earlier seemed to be lessening.

*****

Courtney fixed lunch for us as Alex and I each took a shower and put on clean clothes. I had a thought of joining her in the shower but decided against it, I didn't think we would be able to get out quickly and then get on the road to go visit Ellen. Alex didn't even suggest we might do it and I wondered what she was thinking but let it go, we each disposed of our dirty clothes from the past 2 days and took quick showers before dressing a little more nicely to visit the hospital. Alex had traded her T-shirt for a nice blouse although when I saw her walk out of the bedroom it was pretty obvious to me there was no bra underneath to restrain her breasts. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, she didn't like to wear a bra any more often than she really had to. She was also wearing a skirt that ended several inches above her knees, actually somewhat conservative for her but certainly proper for a visit to the hospital. As Alex and I sat eating Courtney got Alexandra ready to travel, she would be coming with us. Once finished with that task she also changed, she had been wearing a tank top and shorts but now decided to emulate Alex with a nice blouse and a skirt of her own. I hoped I was dressed well enough to be in their company, the 2 of them were certainly very attractive and I'm certain they would draw their share of attention. We drove to the hospital just as we had done several times in the past, Alex and I were in the front of my car with Courtney in the back tending to Alexandra in her child seat. It seemed a quick drive and the conversation was more on Lizzie and her so-called boyfriend as well as JoAnn and her probably soon to be ex-husband. It wasn't the most pleasant thing we could be speaking about but the subject of Alex and her baby never entered our talk.

We went inside and the receptionist said that only 2 people were allowed to see Ellen at a time, I suggested that Alex and Courtney go up. Courtney winked at me as the receptionist, a middle-aged woman, started talking to Alexandra and complementing Courtney on her child. Courtney moved around the desk to give the woman a better look, and at the same time the woman's attention was drawn away which allowed me to make a quick exit down the corridor and around the corner where I waited for them to join me by the elevator. About 3 minutes later Courtney and Alex came along, each laughing as the woman had been totally fooled. Now, I probably shouldn't break the rules so flagrantly, but I thought it was a stupid rule anyway. Besides, we'd only be there for a little while to see Ellen and her new son before leaving, I remember just how tired Courtney was that first day after she gave birth.

1...456789