Travis's Tale Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The receptionist had given us a room number and it didn't take long to find, there was a flurry of activity on the floor and I could hear several newborns crying from different rooms. We found Ellen's and entered, it was intended for 2 but she was the only patient in the room at the time. Lizzie was there sitting beside her, I wondered if she had been here all day.

"I'm glad you guys came. Ellen really wants some company and I think she's starting to get tired of just me being here." Lizzie let us know.

"Where's Pete?" I asked.

"He was here all night, he was dead tired and I made him go home this morning about 10. He really needed to get some sleep but I think he probably will be back any time now.

"Alex and Courtney went over to see Ellen right away, I stayed back with Lizzie.

"You don't think she's starting to get some of that postpartum depression do you?" I asked Lizzie quietly, I didn't want anyone else to hear me.

"What do you mean?" She said with a look of wide-eyed astonishment on her face.

"Look Lizzie, I'm not a doctor. I may be totally off-base, but when you said she was getting tired of just you being there I had to wonder if maybe there might be something going on. You know, all the excitement leading up to childbirth and then a letdown afterward. I don't know anything about it, and maybe I'm just making something out of nothing but I do think that we ought to keep our eyes open." I hope I hadn't upset Lizzie, my intention was only to give her a little something to think about although maybe this soon after birth it might be a little too early to think about such things. Oh well, the seed had been planted and I hoped it didn't go any farther than necessary.

"I'll keep an eye on her Travis, but I think you're totally wrong." Lizzie said as she moved close to me so we could speak without the others hearing. Ellen's baby had been in the room when we came in, she was holding him to her breast and the 2 of them were getting used to nursing. I remembered going through this with Courtney, Alexandra didn't have any problem but the hospital people told us that some babies did. From what I could see Ellen's son seemed a little tentative but he also seemed to have a good grasp on her nipple.

Come on over Travis, come see Ellen's little boy." Courtney said as she stepped back to give me room. I took her place and I could see the smile on Ellen's face as she looked up at me, she looked tired and weak but still happy.

"How are you doing Ellen?" Was all I could think to say right now.

"I'm good Travis, I'm good." I think she was fighting off sleep but managed to keep her eyes open and focused on me as I was watching. I was also looking down as her son continued to suck at her nipple as she held him to her breast.

"They are a lot bigger now aren't they?" She said with a giggle as she noticed me looking at her bare breast. She only had one exposed to give the boy something to suck on. Before I could say anything she pulled her shirt open to reveal the other one.

"See, I told you they're bigger." She said with a chuckle as she saw my startled expression. I had seen them before quite a few times and even only several days ago in the pool. Right now as she lay there exposing herself to me they seemed even larger. I realized that without the bulge of her stomach to make them look smaller, they indeed looked very large. She never lacked anything in size in the past, although in comparison with Alex, Lizzie and Courtney, hers were the smallest of their group. Now though, she could compete with any of them.

"You know they're going to get smaller once you stop nursing, don't you?" Courtney said as she saw what Ellen had done.

"So says the woman who had the biggest boobs before she got pregnant." Ellen kidded back, I think she was starting to feel better now that she had some company here. My words to Lizzie had probably been premature and I certainly hope they were. I looked back over my shoulder and Lizzie was watching us and winked, giving her a smile which she returned.

"Have you named him yet?" Alex asked, she had been fascinated with the child and what he was doing the entire time we had been standing here.

"I'd like you to meet Peter Junior." Ellen said with pride.

"He's a fine young boy, I'm sure he'll make his father proud." Alex said in compliment.

"I know he will." Ellen said softly, I think she was starting to lose the battle to stay awake.

About 2 minutes later a nurse came in to take little Pete back to the nursery. I think it was just in time because Ellen was slipping away into sleep.

"We'll be back tomorrow Ellen, get some rest." Alex said as the 4 of us slowly moved out of the room and into the Hall.

"I was going to call you this morning Alex, but Courtney told me you and Travis were off fooling around together." Liz said.

I didn't intend to but my eyebrow arched unconsciously at that, I wondered exactly what she meant by her words.

"Yeah, we decided we needed some time together so we went down south and just did some bonding. We had a good time, ate some good food and just talked." Alex answered casually, apparently whatever Lizzie had said had not bothered her.

"Okay." Lizzie answered, I could see the smirk on her face.

"All right ladies, how about if we stop for dinner before we head back?" I said not because I was really hungry but just to change the subject.

"All in favor say aye." Alex added to my offer. There was no dissent, we were all going to dinner.

Just as we rounded the corner to the elevator Pete was getting off. He still looked tired but at least it seemed as though he had been able to get some sleep today.

"Congratulations old man, how does it feel to be a father?" I started as he recognized us.

"It's a little different I have to admit. Still, I'm getting used to it but I think it's going to be great." He said as he stepped forward to shake my hand although once our hands had met I pulled him into a hug. Okay, it was a manly hug but still there was nothing strange between us. Each of the women then took her own turn, all hugging him and congratulating him on the birth of his son.

"We just left Pete, Ellen couldn't keep her eyes open any longer. We're on our way out to dinner and you're welcome to join us if you want." I offered after we had given him the news. I could see him making up his mind, the desire to go see his wife but knowing she probably wouldn't be able to stay awake on the one hand and coming to dinner with us which would kill some time and hopefully give Ellen a chance to catch up on some of her sleep.

"Okay, let me just go stick my head in the room to make certain she's asleep and if she is I'll be back and we can go to dinner." He said before hurrying off down the hallway but quickly returned.

"She's dead to the world, I doubt she'll be awake before morning but I'll be back here in a couple of hours I'm sure."

The women and I were able to fit into my car and Pete followed us, we would be going home from the restaurant and he would be heading back to the hospital.

We went to the steakhouse and got a table in the back, it was early enough there weren't too many people. The waitress came around to ask about drinks, Pete asked for bourbon and then as the women each took a turn, Courtney and Alex both asked for Cokes before it was Lizzie's turn. She looked at the other 2 and then at me for guidance, we hadn't been drinking alcohol for quite a while in deference to first Courtney's pregnancy and then to Ellen's. Now, however there didn't seem to be a reason not to although habit might be difficult to break. In the end she opted for a Coke of her own before I asked for the same. Pete looked at me for a second, wondering why I might not be drinking beer or bourbon but didn't say anything. As I thought about it, I wondered if Courtney and Alex were already starting on the no alcohol plan because of Alex's impending pregnancy. I also wondered if Lizzie might have an inkling of what would happen, although I didn't know how or if she possibly could.

We talked and had a good time over dinner, we all had some fun at Pete's expense as we joked about his nervousness before the wedding and then again the final month of Ellen's pregnancy. It was common knowledge among us that she had been rather demanding the final month and Pete had run himself ragged trying to do everything she wanted but hopefully now that would be over. Knowing Ellen as I did, I didn't think there would be any lasting effects and I assumed the 2 of them would be back to their normal selves shortly. We finished with dinner and Pete said he had to get back to the hospital, I didn't think Ellen would be awake yet but he said he wanted to be there when she did wake up. Alexandra was already sleeping, although that wasn't anything unusual for her. She had been a good baby ever since she was small, she hadn't cried excessively and was progressing nicely as she grew. She was sleeping peacefully in her carrier but I knew she would rather be in her bed although right now I don't think she knew the difference.

*****

We were all tired when we got home, it'd been a long day. It wasn't particularly late although it wasn't too early to be in bed either. Courtney handed me Alexandra to put to bed, I had missed doing this last night although I didn't do it every night. I thought it nice that I was able to spend quality time with her, Courtney and I were both certain we would show her all the love we possibly could with the expectation she would be well-adjusted as an adult. I know that's a lot of psychological BS, but I wanted to give my daughter every chance and I knew Courtney felt the same. I had wanted to talk to Lizzie and to JoAnn, I'm not sure why I was the best shoulder to cry on but apparently the women thought that I was. Right now, it was a little late in the evening to get anything started. Lizzie had gone right home to her own house after we finished with dinner.

"You 2 go to bed if you're ready, I think I'm going to give JoAnn a quick call before I come in myself.

"I'm glad you're going to call her Travis, I think she'll be happy to hear from you." Courtney said as Alex agreed with her.

I took my phone and checked the contacts, I had her business number but she had also given me her cell number which is the one I chose.

"Hey Jo, it's Travis. Did I catch you at a bad time?" I started after she had picked up.

"No, I'm not really doing anything. I'm glad you called though, I'm sorry I missed you today." She said and I was trying to read whatever I might from her voice. I thought I could detect some sadness behind her words although maybe I was just imagining that knowing what I did.

"Yeah, Alex and I decided to go away for the day. Just a little brother sister time, we decided we probably need to do it a little more often."

"That sounds good to me Travis, I think if I had a brother I wouldn't mind doing that myself." she said. It was mostly small talk and although I wasn't about to get into a deep philosophical discussion with her right now, I decided I probably ought to come to the point.

"Courtney told me about what happened with you and your counselor yesterday. I'm sorry to hear that Jo, I really am. I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to help you but like I've told you before, you're welcome over here any time and we will try to do anything we can to help you."

"You're the best Travis. You guys all make me feel a lot better. Right now I'm not sure what to think but I know I can count on all of you." She said, I could hear sniffling a little bit as she got out the words.

"I don't know if I can help any, but maybe you can come over tomorrow and we can talk about it. What do you think?" I said, hoping I wasn't asking too much of her.

"I think I'd like to do that Travis. I don't know why, but talking to you always helps me feel better. You don't think Courtney or Alex will have a problem with this do you?" She asked hesitantly.

"They're the ones who suggested I ask you." I let her know.

"You guys are awesome. I'm not sure how I'm going to get through this, but I think with your help I'll be able to manage."

"It probably won't help any to know other people have done it, but I have faith you are strong enough that you can weather whatever comes your way. Come over whenever you want, we'll probably be here all day although we might be going to see Ellen and her baby later in the afternoon." I let her know.

"I'll come over early, you'll have plenty of time to go to the hospital later." She said before offering a goodbye and hanging up.

"I think you handled it perfectly Travis, now I know why I love you so much." Courtney said from the bedroom doorway where she had been standing listening as I had been speaking with JoAnn.

"I feel bad for her, I only hope I can do something to help her." I confessed to my wife as I made my way to our room.

"I'm sure you will Travis, I have all the faith in the world in you."

We each undressed and got into bed just as we did every night, although I hadn't been in the bed with her last night. I did remember with pleasure the feel of my sister in bed with me last night but let that go to concentrate on giving my attention to my wife. We were facing each other just teasing, I was lightly kissing her and rubbing my hands up and down her back as she did the same to me. Many a night we had started our lovemaking in this fashion and tonight looked like it would be just as the others had been. Neither of us had a chance to get anything serious started before Alex came in and got into bed behind me. I hadn't expected her but I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that she would join us.

"You weren't going to start without me were you?" She said with a giggle, it looked like she and Courtney were going to start in again.

"I wouldn't dream of it." Courtney answered her right back as I lay in the middle between them.

"I'm glad, I'd hate to think you're trying to keep him all to yourself." Once again Alex was busting on her best friend.

"And what if I was?" Courtney shot right back.

"I guess we'd have to meet up behind the pool house during recess." Alex said, eliciting a laugh from all 3 of us as I remembered back to grade school days.

"Are you ladies through?" I asked.

"We haven't even started yet." Courtney said with a chuckle, it was almost a challenge.

The 3 of us had been in bed together on a number of occasions, even engaging in sexual activity. I'm not sure you could call it a true 3 some, but all of us took enjoyment from the others. I wasn't sure what to expect now, my thoughts when I went to bed had been to enjoy my wife thoroughly since we had missed this last night. Now with Alex here, I wasn't sure exactly what her intention was but she hadn't said anything about it either.

As I lay there pondering what might happen, Courtney turned away from me which really surprised me.

"What's this?" I asked as I was now facing her back.

"Move up behind me Travis, I want you to hold me." She said over her shoulder before looking back away from me.

Hold her? Was she watching too many tearjerker movies on the Lifetime Channel last night? This certainly didn't seem like the Courtney I remembered. I spooned up behind her and wrapped my arm across her abdomen as she allowed me to put my other arm underneath of her neck. Her shampoo smelled good as did the light cologne she had put on before we went to the hospital, I was remembering many nights in bed when I had smelled the same scents. I did as she requested, moving up tight against her with my chest against her back and my crotch against her ass cheeks. It felt good lying here, although not what I was really expecting. As I settled into place behind Courtney Alex did the same behind me which also felt very good. After several minutes of lying there wondering if we would all go to sleep shortly I felt Alex reach across my hips and grasp my cock which had been lying quietly behind Courtney's ass cheeks. As she started squeezing and pulling on it, it didn't remain lying quietly, it started growing just as she knew it would. I turned my head and spoke softly over my shoulder, directing my words to Alex.

What are you doing Alex?"

"You don't know? Seems to me you didn't have a problem with me doing this to you last night." She answered with a soft chuckle as she continued toying with my cock which now had grown to full rigidity.

Before I could do or say anything else, I felt Courtney move her ass back against me, and then she lifted her one leg and cocked it away from herself. Even I wasn't that slow tonight, I knew she was presenting me with a target and I had something that would be able to find it easily. I didn't realize exactly how easily, as I lay there getting ready to move forward Alex was urging me with her own crotch, pushing against my ass cheeks and guiding the head of my cock toward Courtney's waiting pussy. In seconds I had slid in and Courtney dropped her leg back down which effectively squeezed her pussy all around my cock. Her pussy had always been tight enough for me in the past, but entering her in this position and the way she had moved her leg made it feel even tighter. I started moving slowly within her, I couldn't really get a complete stroke going at this angle but I could move in and out enough to give each of us pleasure. As I slowly rocked back and forth into her I moved my hand up and cupped her breast, I think she had been waiting for me to do that because she murmured happily at my first touch. Her nipples were already hard and only got harder as I casually rubbed my thumb across them before squeezing and fondling the breasts as we played.

We hadn't ever made love like this before but it certainly was pleasant. There was no wild pounding, no frantic movements, only soft and gentle rocking as I slid myself in and out of the tight sheath that gripped my cock so lovingly. She was moaning and sighing softly, it was relaxing and arousing at the same time. While I was doing this Alex was behind me mimicking my movements, she was pressing her crotch into my ass cheeks each time I slid forward and then moving back and allowing me to get another stroke ready to go. She also had wrapped her arms around my chest, she was forcing her hand between my chest and Courtney's back and regularly dragging her fingernails across my nipple. Each time she did so I jumped and drove myself deeper into Courtney which caused her another groan of pleasure. As I continued massaging her chest I could feel the vibrations within each time she moaned and expressed what she was feeling. We had been playing for some time now, I knew it had to end and I expected it would shortly, I had already felt that tingle in my balls that let me know I was getting close. Alex also noticed what I had felt, she started teasing my ear with her tongue and whispering words of encouragement as I was getting closer.

"Aren't you glad I made you save some of this for Courtney?" She said, nipping my earlobe with her teeth before sticking the tip of her tongue into my ear again. I shuddered at the feel and Courtney felt it all the way through my cock into her pussy. She was already showing signs that her end was getting close as well, I didn't think it would be much longer.

"How many sisters do you think would be helping her brother make love to his wife?" Alex again was teasing me. I didn't think the answer was very many but I didn't want to voice that thought, right now my main focus was in getting my wife to her climax and I assumed that would pull me right along.

"I'm going to stop taking my pill tomorrow, is this how you are going to do me?" Those words were more exciting than any she had spoken so far, in fact so exciting I lost the ability to hold off my ejaculation. I was filling Courtney with as much semen as I could, I guess the fact that Alex had made me hold off this morning meant I had even more to give to her. The hot liquid filling Courtney's womb was enough to drag her along with me into her own orgasm, the 2 of us were shuddering and shaking together, I was pulling her as tightly as possible against me. Alex was holding herself against my back just as tightly, I wondered if she was getting as much out of this as the 2 of us were but that wasn't my concern at the moment. The 3 of us lay together like that for several minutes until our breathing became normal again and then I felt Courtney start rubbing her legs together. I wondered what she was doing but the sensation caused whatever hardness I had lost from my cock to return immediately.

1...456789