Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see two more cars inside the forest. Bob stopped the car by their side and murmured, "Oh shit, they reached before we could."

I could not understand what he meant. But it appeared that he had been referring to his friends that he talked about in the restaurant.

He came out from the car and came to the other side to open the door to invite me to step out. I came out of the car and found, just a few feet away a lady was sucking a cock kneeling down.

"He is my friend Alex. We study in the same class" Bob told in one breath, "The lady is a wife of an industrialist who does not have time to make sex with her. I had couple of session with her."

I began shivering. Maybe, out of fear or out of excitement. I didn't know. I was mentally prepared to have sex with Bob. But never thought in presence of other couple.

"Sheila, look at that side" turning little he pointed out, "He is my other friend Tom fucking a new lady. I don't know her."

I turned my face and saw about 20 feet away, a guy called Tom pinned a lady on a tree trunk, pumping her vigorously holding her thighs on his hands. The lady was groaning loudly feeling the excitement of a wild fuck.

But before I could react to the unbelievable fucking very close to me, Bob hugged me and started kissing me passionately. It was very hot. No other guy kissed me so passionately other than my hubby. But of late I couldn't get any warmth out of his kiss. So Bob's kiss infuriated my lust. I reciprocated it by pushing my tongue inside his mouth. Getting my response he started sucking my lips.

Slowly, he took out my top. I helped him in taking it out by raising my hands. He threw it on the bonnet of his car. He hurriedly slipped my bra straps from my shoulders and moved away little to allow my bra to fall exposing my boobs.

"Honey, you have lovely tits" he grabbed my left boob with his right palm and began squeezing it. He leaned little bit and took my right nipple in his mouth. He sucked it. He nibbled it. I felt a quiver in my body. Thereafter his every sexual advance sent some electrifying sensation through my spine. I couldn't imagine, sex with other could be so thrilling.

He stopped sucking and nibbling my nipple. Hurriedly unbuttoned his shorts and pulled it off his legs. I looked down. It was a terrific sight. A huge cock popped out and was throbbing in the air. Its size was double of my hubby's cock. It looked like a monster.

"Hey baby, you like my cock" seeing my bewildered eyes Bob yelled and pushed me down, "Suck it honey. You will love it".

I put his cock head in my mouth. He started pushing it inside my mouth. It was so large I had to open up my mouth to full. I swirled my tongue over his cock head. Sucked it. It gave a tremendous pleasure to him. He groaned loudly, "Oh gosh, you suck so well. Suck it more, suck it more".

He pushed his cock further pressing my head towards him. It went deep into my throat. It almost choked my breath. I coughed. Moved back, but didn't stop sucking it. I could feel, my pussy began juicing madly. The pussy discharges were so huge, they began dripping through my panties on my thighs.

I continued sucking, licking his cock holding it with my hands. He moaned and groaned in extreme pleasure, "I can't believe, you can suck so beautifully. Suck it dear, suck it. I love it".

Suddenly he withdrew his cock from my mouth, lifted me with his hands, searched for my jeans button. He opened the button, unchained my jeans and pushed my jeans off my legs. I was now standing in my panties and my bras hanging in my waist. He kneeled down, pulled down my panties to my feet. I somehow managed to take one of legs out of my panties. He lifted my freed leg upward and put his mouth on my pussy.

"Oh shit" I screamed and closed my eyes with extreme pleasure. He started licking my pussy. Sometime pushed his tongue inside my pussy, sucked my clit. My pussy went berserk. It began squirting huge cum. Bob went mad sucking all my cum. While sucking, he could only say, "I am yet to meet a woman who could squirt so much".

I knew, my pussy was hungry for a fuck by a stranger for the first time. But I was unable to guess what was brewing in Bob's mind. A tiny bubble of morality still flying in my mind suddenly burst.

Bob pushed me back, licked his lips full of my pussy juices, unbuttoned his shirt and lied down on the ground between two cars. His hard-rock huge cock looked upward like a pillar. He yelled, "Come on honey. Fuck me".

I was puzzled hearing him. I didn't know how to fuck him Since our marriage my hubby fucked me. I never fucked him.

"Come, ride on my cock, put your hands on the cars and fuck me" Bob was desperately showing me how to do with his hands. I could follow his instructions. I placed my pussy on his cock head spreading my legs on both side of his body. I put my hands on the bodies of two cars between which Bob was lying. I dropped my body slowly. I could feel, his cock was slowly entering my hungry wet fuck hole. When I dropped my body fully, I could sense, his cock head hit my G-spot. I immediately got a massive orgasm. I could have fallen. But Bob held me from the back and asked me to slide up and down slowly. I now realized how a woman could fuck a guy.

I was just thrown out in pool of incredible sexual pleasure. I couldn't even in my wildest dream imagine sex could be so ecstatic.

Quickly I learned how to move up and down holding tightly the car bodies with my hands.

"Oh Bob, I can't believe, I am fucking you" I shrieked in utter pleasure.

"Baby, you are fucking me so nice" Bob replied in rattling voice, "Can't believe, you are fucking a guy for first time. You are a great fucker, honey".

His encouragement lifted my spirit. I accelerated my vertical movement on his steaming shaft. I was groaning loudly. Bob was constantly talking lewd words to inflame me further.

Suddenly we could hear shrilling sound of a hooter that was advancing towards our place.

Bob pushed me vigorously. I hooked out of his dick and fell down head long.

"Honey, Police. Pick up your clothes and get into the car. Quick" Bob jumped out, took his shirt and shorts and got in to the car naked. I took few seconds to recover from my shock. Then I picked up my jeans, panties, top and rushed to the car. My bra was still hanging in my waist. I could see the scramble among the other couples around.

All three cars whizzed through the narrow non-metal road to the other side of the jungle. After driving some distance, we got a metal road. By then we could hear the hooting sound receding.

"Sorry honey" Bob exhaled loudly, "Police sometime raids this place when they found some cars inside the woods. Sorry honey. I am extremely sorry".

"That's fine, Bob" I consoled him, "Better luck next time".

I knew, I had already got my life time dream-come-true experience. Since Bob kissed me, I had innumerous orgasms, some were tumultuous, some were volcanic. Maybe, number of orgasms, leave apart their intensity, I had in the last few minutes could be more than I had experienced during the first year of my marriage.

"Why better luck next time?" he looked at me and smiled with a conviction, "Evening is still young, honey".

I knew, what he meant. The game was not all over. We both were sitting naked in the car. In normal time it would have been a terribly awkward sight. But we were flying in an ecstatic world of sexual odyssey. At least unknown to me. So the sight didn't disturb me. Rather when my eyes suddenly fell on Bob's lower part of the body, I was amused to see his dick still erected and furiously throbbing for the climax that he was yet to reach. It thrilled me. I was enraptured.

After moving some more distance, we could see highway up there. I thought, Bob would take the road climbing up to the highway. But he chose to move under the pillar of the highway and stopped there. It was almost a deserted place.

"Hey Bob, why did you stop here?" I asked him with a bit confusion, "Is it a safe place?"

"Don't worry. Police will not come here" Bob switched off the car, "Only some cars may pass through this lane. They may look at our car curiously. That's all. No other risk. But thrill is always worth a risk. Isn't it honey?"

"Maybe" I mumbled.

"Come baby. Lets have more fun" Bob said jubilantly, "However, we will make it inside the car. Lets play it in the back seat. You will love it. "

Except highway light up there, there was no other light. It was dark. So Bob switched on the car's cabin light. It was not very bright. Rather mystic.

I removed my bra from my waist and put it on the top of my jeans, top and panties that I heaped in the front seat. I went out of the car. Bob opened the back door. I silently got into the back seat. I saw Bob's shorts and shirt were awkwardly hanging in the head rest. I realized, while rushing to the car Bob threw them in a hurry. I pushed them to the back tray. Meanwhile, Bob moved to the other side of the car and got in.

"Honey, you are simply a great fucker" closing to me Bob whispered, "You know, the industrial's wife, you saw there, she couldn't do it even now."

I knew, Bob was trying to recharge my passion resorting to this flattery. I didn't believe, a lady in search of sexual pleasure outside marriage couldn't do it what I did. But Bob didn't realize, in the company of a stranger for sexual pleasure, that too first time in life, my passion had never died. Rather the alarm of a Police raid intensified my lust like a mounting climax in a thriller.

I hugged Bob and kissed him. I grabbed his dick with my left palm. It was wet. I knew, the juices over his cock were all my pussy discharges.

"Oh dear, it is really big" lowering down my head I murmured, "It's a monster".

"You like it?" Bob pushed my head further down, "Right now it's all yours, baby".

I began flickering my tongue over his cock head and then swirled my tongue over it. Slowly I took it on my mouth and sucked passionately. I couldn't believe, I was sucking my own cum. Bob groaned in pleasure, "Oh gosh, I feel so good".

Then I licked his cock up and down and almost cleaned it. I held it with both palms and wrung it slowly while my tongue was gyrating on the cock head. Bob once again groaned loudly that whipped my passion further. I accelerated my licking and sucking. My pussy was juicing madly. I could feel, the juices were dripping in the car seat.

"Hey honey, I know, your pussy must be full of cum" Bob's voice shuddered, "I love to suck your cum. Lie down".

He pulled my hair and pushed me to lie down. Swiftly he slipped backward. Both the back doors were open. So he faced no obstruction. He took my legs apart and lowered his mouth on my pussy and began sucking vigorously. I got huge shivering across my body. I felt as if I was thrown in a whirlpool of accelerating frenzy. I could feel, a huge orgasm was building up in my wet and hungry cunt. Bob continued to suck, lick and fuck my pussy with his tongue.

One car whizzed past our car and its headlight fell on us. But it vanished to the highway in no time. I was sure, the car inmates saw our act. Even for a second. The realization elevated my urge further.

"Darling, I can't wait more, need a fuck" I screamed. "Come ... Fuck me, fuck me out"

I pushed Bob. He quickly climbed on my body, sucked my left nipple and placed his cock on my pussy. He pushed it. But it didn't go deep in my cunt. His car was not a big one. So he was not feeling comfortable to fuck me in this position. So he came inside the car, put his right leg on the floor. Put other leg on the seat near my waist. Pushed my thighs apart so that my pussy opened up further. He positioned his hard rock dick on my pussy hole and pushed it vigorously. It went inside my pussy just like a red hot knife cutting a block of butter.

He started pounding my pussy. I screamed, groaned and moaned with extreme pleasure. He speeded up his ramming. Each time his furious cock head touched my G-spot I screamed in ecstasy. I could feel, his cock was swelling rapidly inside me and its friction with my cunt wall was intensifying.

"Ah, ah, what a fuck. Honey, you are fucking my brains" I shrieked, "Fuck me, tear my pussy. I love it dear. Ah ah ah .....".

"Honey, what a great cunt, so juicy, so tight, so hot" Bob screamed, "Your hot pussy is roasting my dick. Can't imagine, fucking you will so great. Ah .. Ah .. Ah ...".

Though I lost my all worldly senses, still I could sense some flashes of light. I knew, some more cars passed our car. The inmates must have seen us fucking in the car. Bob mercilessly pounded my pussy. How long, I didn't know. I only knew, he would not stop till he reached his climax. But I got innumerous orgasms, every now and then.

"Oh dear, I'm gonna cumming, I can't hold anymore... Oh Oh .. Can I dump it inside you?" sensing he didn't put a condom Bob whispered in my ear.

"No problem darling. I won't mind. I love hot seed ..." at the peak of my ecstasy how could I ask him to withdraw?

"Then take it, take it honey. It is for you baby" Bob howled like a wild animal and dumped a huge hot load on my pussy. I could feel his endless ejaculation, like a jet of hot water sprayed in my cunt. It gave me my final orgasm. Another, volcanic one.

We lied hugging each other for quite a time. I could feel, the huge cum dumped inside me was gushing out of my pussy and falling in the car seat.

Bob got up. Kissed me in appreciation, "It was great. This is my best fucking in life".

I got up. More juices gushed out and fell on the seat. I yelled, "Hey Bob, your car seat is getting wet."

"No problem dear. I will wash it" Bob smiled sweetly, "It gets dirty at least once in a month. Don't worry".

I realized, he fucked many other women in the car. So he was not at all bothered. I came out from the car and went to the front seat. Took my panties and tried to clean my pussy and thighs as much possible with it. Then I put on my jeans and top. In the meantime Bob had put on his shorts and shirt. I asked Bob to pass my purse that he dumped on the back tray when he took me to his car in the restaurant.

Somehow I managed to stuff my wet panties and bra in my purse and got in to the car. Both of us were totally exhausted. But we couldn't wait there longer. So Bob slowly drove the car up in the highway. Having exhausted he couldn't drive in high speed. He drove slowly to the restaurant where I left my car.

He gave me parting kiss, "Honey, it was great. Love to have more of you soon".

"Why not. I too will look for the next meeting anxiously" I reciprocated his kiss, "Let me tell you Bob, my real name is Priya. Sheila is my net name".

"Oh nice name, Priya!" Bob smiled sweetly.

I got up in my car and drove back to our apartment. I still didn't know how I had managed to drive my car to home when I was totally exhausted both physically and mentally and my entire body was under a siege of huge cramps.

When I was walking to our block, I saw one of our neighbors, a German lady Frau Sheila Wolpers was coming out of our apartment block. In fact I faked my net name with her name which was also an Indian name. When we came almost face to face, I smiled at her.

Noticing my tipsy walking she asked, "Hi Priya, are you alright?"

"Ya, I'm fine" I replied keeping my smile intact.

"Your hubby is not in the town, isn't it?" she looked at me strangely.

"Oh ya" I confirmed.

"Must be enjoying his absence!" she chuckled with a mysterious look.

Her oblique comment took me of guard. I felt annoyed. So I hurriedly walked away.

When I entered our apartment, I felt going straight to the bed. But my body was stinking badly from the sweat and cum left in my body during our sexual intimacy. So I went to our guest restroom. Putting the light on, I looked at the mirror. I was shocked. I realized why Sheila made such oblique comment. Seeing white patches on my face, smelling bad odour from my body and my unsteady walk, she must have sensed, something was wrong and I had some extramarital sex.

Looking at the mirror, I discovered, my face was full of white patches. Had I had fair complexion, those patches would not have been so prominent. But on my dusky skin they were awfully conspicuous. I recalled, when I licked my pussy discharges stuck all over Bob's cock, some of those white secretions stuck on my lips and cheeks. Thereafter I had no chance to wash my face. Moreover very bad smell was coming out from my body. Sheila must have noticed all these oddities. Oh, what a shame! Sheila was a very friendly neighbor of us. She had a very high regard for Indian women. Had I tarnished my image? Should I do something to patch it up with her?

I took a long shower, cleaned my body thoroughly. I washed my pussy with commode shower again and again to remove all traces of Bob's huge thick cum and my love discharge. I perfumed my body and came out from the restroom naked. Went to our bedroom and put on a night-gown. I came out to our living room where I dropped my purse.

I took out my panties and bra from my purse. My bra got wet from my panties. Still they were wet. I smelled them. My nose squeezed on very pungent smell coming out from them. I still didn't know why I decided to preserve then as it is as a memento of my first extramarital affair. Still they were preserved wrapped up in plastic in my cupboard. Whenever I looked at them, I got some electrifying sensation all over my body.

Then I took out my mobile. Saw a lot of miss calls from my hubby. A sense of guilt choked my throat. I immediately rang him.

"Hi darling, where were you last few hours?" my hubby gushed out with a tinge of annoyance.

"Sorry dear" I fumbled for a moment to search for a suitable alibi. Getting one I lied, "I was in a mall. Sorry darling I forgot to take my mobile".

"Ok, Ok" my hubby toned down his voice, "Look, I'll be stuck up for few more days here. Probably, will be back on Wednesday".

"That's fine. But don't stay longer" my voice shuddered.

"No way" he confirmed, "Have you finished your dinner?"

"Just now I took a shower. Going to the dining room" I felt some ease in my talk.

"Ok. Goodnight dear" he put off his mobile without bothering to hear my reciprocation. That was his problem. It sometimes irritated me. I felt neglected.

I had no appetite. I took some fruit juice and went to bed.

Though I was totally drained out, I couldn't sleep. Reminiscences of my afternoon adventure kept on invading my mind, raising some disturbing questions. Had I crushed my sense of morality? Had I cheated my hubby? Could I ever wash my guilt off? But a few counter arguments shuffled across my mind to tune down my sense of guilt. Were I not so adventurous, would I ever sail in a voyage of sexual odyssey beyond all my imagination? Could I ever know, the sex could be so tumultuous, so explosive, so ecstatic? In eight years of our marriage I never got this perspective of sex. That didn't mean, I didn't enjoy sex with my husband. But all were stereo typed, that too in the confine of bedroom or in a hotel room. Not the out-of-the-world feeling I got a few hours back.

Was it because I had sex with a stranger? Or was it because of Bob's monster cock that fucked me beyond all my fantasies? Or was it because of making sex in public places with high risk? Bob was right when he said, thrill was always worth of risk. When Police chased us, it gave me a new feeling. When headlights flashed on our car to see us fucking, my pleasure went berserk. Nobody could get this rapturous feeling even in their sky reaching fantasy in a bedroom. I was now convinced, every woman in the earth should have this experience at least once in her life.

I spent the entire night in a state of drowsiness jammed with exciting happenings in earlier evening. Maybe, at the fag end of night, I could sleep that was broken when my mobile started ringing.