Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Ted, how did you reach so fast?" Bob asked closing the door, "I thought, you would take another half an hour".

Looking at me the black guy answered, "With excitement to meet your new buddy I drove the car very fast. Also high way had less traffic".

"That sounds nice" Bob told putting his right arm in Ted's waist, 'Meet my lovely friend, Priya. The Indian lady you were so anxious to meet".

"Hi Priya. Nice to meet you" Ted came towards me. I put my glass on the table and got up. Ted took my right hand and kissed it with his thick lips. I could feel the heat of his lips.

"Nice to meet you too" I lifted my head to look at him. He was very tall. His height might be six and half feet. Had a hugely built body. Looked like in his early thirties. Nicely dressed wearing a black trousers and spotless white shirt.

A kind of nervousness jerked my knees and my material senses, 'Poor Priya, start count-down for a terrible time ahead with this huge fellow".

"Young lady, please take your sit" Ted politely guided me to take my position where I was sitting. He also sat by my side.

"Hi Ted, what do you like to drink?" Bob looked at Ted and asked him.

"Anything will do" Ted shook his head vigorously.

"Okay. Give me few minutes" Bob again vanished to his kitchen.

"I heard about you from Bob" Ted looked at me intensely, "But never thought you could be so gorgeous and beautiful".

I picked up my glass and smiled at him, "Thanks Ted".

"I love Indian beauties" Ted slowly put his right hand on my shoulder, 'You know, I went to your country a few years back and had my best sex experiences with a few beauties like you. You are great in bed."

I did not expect him to talk about sex so early. But being already tipsy I liked his unpretentious talk. It encouraged me to open up, "But I've heard, you black guys are the best bed partners in the earth. You care for your bed partner more than anybody else".

"Is it so?" he asked with some passionate sparks in his eyes. In a flash he pulled my chin with his left hand. I felt a jerk. The jerk almost tilted my glass on my hand. Fortunately I finished half of it by then. Otherwise the drink would have spilled to stain the carpet. Hurriedly I put the glass on the table.

"Sorry Mam" Ted apologized for the jerk, "But I was pumped up listening to your accolades to our community. It is now my duty to prove it".

Meanwhile Bob came out with a drink for Ted. Seeing Ted holding my chin he excitingly yelled, 'Hey guys, I don't believe, you could close in so fast".

Ted didn't put off his hands from my shoulder and chin and said, "It is because of this great lady, man. She is so frank. She smells so exotic".

Ted didn't exaggerate. Under the influence of Vodka I reciprocated Ted's sexy talk with no inhibition. It was also true, I smelt exotic.

But I didn't expect Ted to kiss me so early. But he did with no hesitation. I didn't resist. Rather I reciprocated it. His lips were very hot. It sent an electrifying sensation down my spine. But from his breath I could realize, he must have boozed while driving.

"I liked it" Bob said with great enthusiasm, "I didn't expect you guys could be so comfortable so early. You don't look strangers. A great evening is ahead of you".

"Bob, you must thank this charming lady" Ted took the drink from Bob and emptied the glass in one gulp, "Even I didn't expect it. She is great. She will be great to fuck. You brought a gem, man".

His indication was very clear. He won't waste time taking me to bed. In normal time I would have been nervous. But right now all my nervousness had evaporated. I knew, I came here for some exiting sexual rendezvous. I must make it hot and fiery. Whether it was with Bob or with someone else, it didn't matter. I could feel, my pussy was already wet and craving an assault. But I never thought, the invasion would be from a stranger, that too from a huge black guy. I never dreamt even in my wildest imagination that I would sleep with a black guy.

"Yes Ted. You'll enjoy her company thoroughly" Bob looked at me and smiled charmingly, "Guys you can go to my bedroom, have some fun. I have to cook some food. I am very hungry. I'll join you in a few moments".

"That's great, Bob. Am really grateful to you to leave your gem in my care" Ted looked at Bob and then hugged me with great zeal, "Come darling. Lets have some fun".

I got up knowing fully well that Bob had gracefully handed me over to his buddy and from now I had to follow him. So I didn't hesitate to accompany him to Bob's bedroom. It was a small bedroom, but the bed was placed in extreme right corner and neatly decked. Room was brilliantly lit, though I always felt, sex could be more enjoyable in deem light.

Entering the room, Ted hugged me tightly. Started kissing me first on my bare shoulder. Then slowly all over my body. I started enjoying his kiss. To reciprocate I also kissed him again and again. Suddenly I realized, he was untying my gown and did it in no time. He whispered in my ears, "Darling, you have such a voluptuous body. I love to see you naked".

He grabbed the strap of my gown hanging round my neck. I obliged him to pull it out by lowering my head. Then he pushed back to allow my gown to fall. He looked at me and screamed with excitement, "Oh my gosh. I never met so daring girl before. No bra, no panties. And what a beautiful body! Looked like Naomi Campbell".

Soon I stepped out of my gown, Ted pushed me to the bed. I couldn't remove my shoes. I fell flat on the bed with my shoes tightly strapped in my ankles. He asked me to put my legs up. Soon I did, I pushed my legs apart so that he could see more of my pussy. He placed his body in between my legs and lay on my body grabbing my boobs. I wrapped my legs around her waist keeping my feet hanging with shoes.

He started kissing me madly and squeezing my boobs relentlessly. Sometime he was pushing his tongue into my mouth. My passion went in flame. I started sucking his tongue. He sucked my lips. I pushed my tongue in his mouth. He sucked it passionately. He sucked my ear lobes. I also sucked his ear lobes.

Fire broke out in my body. I could feel, he placed his bulged cock still under his trousers just on my pussy. With his every movement my pussy got rubbing. He then slid bit lower and began sucking my nipples alternatively holding my boobs with his palms and fondling them. It was ecstatic. I was groaning in extreme pleasure. I didn't know long we went on doing love making. It was pretty long and aroused me fully. Some he was on my top, sometime I rolled back to claim on his chest.

Gradually he slid further down and put his mouth on my pussy. He sucked, licked my pussy vigorously. Occasionally he pushed his tongue deep inside my pussy. It sucked my clit. It was electrifying. But when he started licking and biting my pussy lips and biting my clit, I screamed in extreme pleasure, "Suck it my darling. Suck it ... I'm cumming ... I'm cumming ...".

I could feel, my pussy went berserk and it squirted thick cum like a jet. But Ted didn't allow my cum to fall on the bed. He sucked my entire cum. It gave me a heavenly feeling. I couldn't believe, one could swallow my pussy juices with so much pleasure.

Suddenly Ted pulled me up and lay on the bed. He asked me to pull out his cock from his trousers. I hurriedly pulled down the zip. His huge jet black cock jumped out flying. Oh my God. It was so huge. Unbelievably long and thick. When I saw Bob's cock, I felt it a monster. But this one was beyond that. I couldn't believe, a human being could have such long thick pulsating cock. Something more than a monster.

"Suck it dear, suck it" Ted caught my head and pushed it down to his stiffening cock so that I could suck it. I took it in my mouth. It was so thick, I couldn't get it fully in my mouth. Rather I began sucking its head gently. Ted groaned ecstatically. I began fucking his cock with my mouth in possible ways. Sometime taking the cock deep in the mouth. Sometime licking its head with my tongue. Sometime licking up and down across his shaft. Sometimes I sucked his balls. My saliva made it wet and moist. My pussy was juicing madly and craving an assault by this monster.

"Hey Ted, I'm dying to get you in my body. Come on. Fuck me" I screamed while still licking his cock.

"I'm also dying to fuck you, Indian beauty. Do I use condom? I've a pack in my pocket" Ted's voice cracked as I sucked his cock head again.

"Oh no, I love fucking natural way" I didn't hesitate to speak out my mind, though I knew the imminent danger of unprotected sex with a stranger. But who could deny, risk was always worth a thrill.

"That's great" Ted yelled joyously, "I don't like condom. It robs half of my pleasure. You are simply great, dear."

He got up and pushed me down in the bed, pulled me to the edge of the bed. His intention was clear. He would fuck keeping his feet on the floor. He removed his shirt in a flash. I could see, what a muscular body he possessed. He took out his trousers belt hurriedly and pulled down his trousers from his waist to free his cock. It was an unbelievable sight. His huge cock completely erected was throbbing furiously to invade a new pussy.

I raised my legs on the bed with my shoes and spread them as much as possible to help him getting him full access to my hungry pussy. He pushed my legs further and positioned his cock head on my pussy. Till then I was thoroughly enjoying his every move. But as soon as he placed his cock head on my pussy, I got scared. Could my little pussy accommodate this huge cock? It was scaring thought. But there was no retreat. I knew, I had to pay price for my lust.

As he began pushing his cock. I realized, my madly juicing pussy could swallow any monster how big it might be. But he was very careful pushing his cock in my pussy. He knew, any hurried push might cause my pussy to bleed and inflict pain to me. So he was slowly pushing his cock holding my thighs tight. His cock head took few seconds to reach the bottom of my womb. As it touched my G-spot, I enjoyed the feel of his hard cock filling me so sweetly. Then he took it out slowly for next push. He increased his speed. My pussy was wet and expanded to enjoy Ted's thrust. With the increase in speed I was thrown out in a new world of sexual pleasure. I exploded in ecstasy. When Bob invaded my pussy, I thought I reached my peak. But now I felt, that was nothing. I reached a new high.

Finding his huge swollen cock entering my pussy at ease, Ted began ramming my pussy like a wild animal, constantly grunting. It whipped his lust. I groaned, moaned and screamed on top of my voice. He began murmuring all sorts of lewd words that inflamed my passion further. Suddenly I started using a few salacious words that I knew.

"Oh shit, you are fucking so well ... fuck me hard Ted ... oh gosh ,,, what a pleasure ..." I was groaning each time his cock was entering my pussy like a burning rocket.

Ted screamed "You bitch, what a tight cunt you have ... my dick gonna bleed it ..."

I yelled, "You bustard, do it ... make my pussy bleed ,... you, son of a bitch fuck me my brain ... ".

My smutty talk infuriated his passion get berserk. He constantly provoked me to be more vulgar. I didn't know, vulgarity could spice up fucking so immensely.

As he continued hammering my pussy, I realized, his endurance was colossal. He was pounding my pussy ruthlessly and I was getting repeated orgasms, mostly volcanic. It went on for how long I didn't know. I was almost at the verge of collapse. Suddenly he screamed, "I gonna cumming ... oh ... oh ... what a pleasure fucking a bitch, a bitch of a bitch ..."

But he didn't explode in my pussy. I took out his furious cock and ejaculated a huge quantity of thick semen on my chest like a jet. The ejaculation was so fierce, a few drops went up to my mouth, nose and eyes. It was terribly hot. I felt a burning sensation on my chest and boobs. But a few drops of his cum fell on my lips were very luring. I began licking them with unknown ecstasy. It was salty. The smell was pungent. But its taste, its smell went to my head.

I was expecting, he would dump his entire load in my womb. I would have been more happy to get my cunt flooded and feel the heat of his hot semen in my womb. That feeling made me bit disappointed.

Surprisingly Ted noticed my disappointment. He hurriedly told, "Don't worry darling. I've enough ammunition to make you exhausted. It is a promise".

"I know Ted. That's why you guys are the best" getting his assurance I shrugged off my disappointment.

Ted removed his trousers and lay flat on the bed with his cock standing like Eiffel Tower, though it lost some vigor. I kissed his cock. I licked the cream still oozing out of his cock head, though in small quantity. I licked his cock. I knew, our fuck juices stuck all over his cock. The white layer in his cock was mixture of both of our cum. It tasted terrific. I cleaned up his cock by licking top to bottom. He groaned almost every movement of my tongue.

Once I finished licking, I held his cock with both of my palms. I moved my palms up and down to facilitate his cock regained its stiffness quickly. It took some time to regain its vigor. Gradually it stiffened for another scintillating fucking. It was a sensational sight watching his cock stiffening.

He asked me to ride on his pleasure strip and fuck him. I did it briefly with Bob between two cars. But here I had no support. I looked at Ted. He explained it in few words. I understood what I had to do.

So long I was wearing my shoes. I removed them and jumped up in the bed. He advised me to ride on his cock keeping my back on his side so that he could help me in moving my pussy up and down on his cock by holding my waist from the back. I was enthralled to try it. I began doing exactly what Ted explained.

I kept my legs on the bed across his body and fixed my pussy on his cock head. I let my body to fall. In no time his entire cock went deep into my cunt. What a pleasure! I closed my eyes. As he was directing, I put my hands on his thigh and pushed me up. I could feel, my pussy came up to his cock head. I released my body again. His cock went deep in my womb again.

I continued it for sometime. But the pleasure was so colossal that it slowed down my movement. Even in a few occasions I fell down on his body and he prevented my complete fall by holding my waist tightly with his hands.

He realized, I was getting exhausted and I couldn't move up and down any more to fuck him. So he realized, it was his turn to fuck me. He kept my body upright by tightly holding my waist with his hands and began pounding my pussy moving his heap upward vigorously. I was struggling to keep me steady with his vigorous banging on my fuck hole. I arched back to keep steady by putting my palms on his shoulders.

It was non-stopped assault. It was amazing. My head was spinning with all sorts of sensations as if I was thrown in a new horizon of mind wrenching ecstasy.

It was an incredible experience of fucking. I didn't know how long he continued hammering my pussy with his amazing heap dynamic. I was getting lost in repeated orgasms. Every time I had orgasm I groaned loudly. It pumped him up. He intensified his pounding my pussy hole.

When I was totally exhausted and almost stopped groaning he sensed, I reached my climax and it was his time to explode. With a loud scream he exploded. Spurt after spurt of his hot thick cum filled my pussy. Mixed with my juices it gushed out of my pussy and began dripping on the bed.

With such volcanic explosion, his hands collapsed to keep my body upright any more. I collapsed on his body with my back on his chest. He moved his hands on my chest and grabbed my boobs. He fondled them slowly in appreciation. I realized, his cock had slipped out of my pussy and was resting on my pussy mound. His thick and hot semen ejaculated fiercely in my womb a few moments ago was still gushing out of my pussy and dripping in the bed.

I whispered with my eyes closed, "Ted, had I not met you, I could never realize, a God gifted man like you exists in the earth. You have phenomenal power. I wish, all women in the world get your thrashing at least once."

"Wish me so" Ted murmured, "My power can't remain a preserve for my fiancé only. Nor your beautiful body for your hubby. We must share our assets with others."

His whisper came like an oracle. It gave me assurance that I was not doing wrong. It reminded me Sheila's assurance, "Enjoy your womanly freedom. Stop cheating yourself". We stayed in the same position for quite a time. With Ted's affectionate fondling of my tits I went into sleep.

"Darling, get up' Ted whispered repeatedly in my ears. I was still lying with my back on his chest and keeping my eyes closed. His repeated whisper woke me up. But I couldn't jump out because of my exhaustion that numbed my entire body.

Slowly I got up resting my right hand on the bed and stepped out of the bed. I saw Ted's cock was hanging head down losing its vigor completely. Just like a sleeping volcano after eruption.

"Hi Priya, enjoyed Ted's thrashing?" Bob entered the room with a naughty smile, "Wasn't it great?"

I couldn't speak, but shook my head in acceptance. I took my gown from the floor and asked him "Where is your restroom?"

"There, in extreme left corner of the living room" Bob raised his left hand to show me the restroom. I rushed to the restroom. Washed me thoroughly.

When I came out I saw Ted standing outside the restroom naked with his shirt and trousers on his shoulder. I couldn't look at him, went past him hurriedly.

"Do you like to go back?" Bob asked me.

"Oh yes" I replied softly.

"Shall I drop you in your home?" Bob enquired fixing his eyes on me to assess my reaction. He must have sensed that I won't like to show him my residence.

"Oh no. You can drop me in the restaurant where I parked my car" I hurriedly replied, "I can drive home from there".

"As you wish" Bob tried to hide his reaction. He went near the restroom and shouted, 'Hey Ted. I am going to drop Priya. Will be back in half an hour".

I took my purse and followed Bob to reach his car. Initially we couldn't talk. Bob was driving the car very fast. After reaching high way, Bob broke the silence.

"Do you know how long you were locked in the bedroom?" Bob asked keeping his eye on the road.

"No idea" I whispered.

"More than two hours. It is now past eleven" Bob reminded me the time.

"Oh my gosh. It is so late!" I blinked my eyes in disbelief.

"Yes Mam. Such is Ted's endurance. His bed partners got so absorbed that their sense of time vanished".

"That's right. I couldn't believe, I had spent more than two hours with your buddy" I was still fumbling to accept it.

"You know, Ted is the ultimate in sex" Bob murmured, "All women who had sex with Ted crave for his monster again and again. Sure, you will be no exception".

"I don't know. But he is a great creation of God" I exhaled silently, "He is blessed with sexual power, but more than that he knows how to eat women".

"Ted will love to hear your words of accolades" Bob remarked.

"But tell me Bob" I sighed, "Why didn't you join us?"

"Me?" Bob stammered, look for his words and said, "You two were enjoying so much, I wished not to play a spoil sport. Watching Ted eating you so wildly, you responding so fierily was itself highly exciting".

"Was it the only reason?" I asked bit harshly being not convinced with his reply.

Bob didn't answer. But I was mentally and physically so exhausted and drained out, I had no energy left in me to argue further.

In fifteen minutes we reached the parking lot where I left my car. Bob came out of the car and opened the door, I got down. He hugged me and kissed me passionately, "Hope, we will meet soon".