Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reciprocated Bob with return kiss, thanked him for the intoxicating evening and got into my car.

That night I couldn't sleep. Ted was all over my thought. I felt like discovering a gold mine. I discovered a man blessed with such a huge cock, so much endurance and plenty of ideas to eat a woman thoroughly. Had I not braved out of my marriage I wouldn't get to know about another side of sex. Sheila was right. I hadn't cheated my hubby. But I cheated myself so long.

Next afternoon my hubby came back and was surprised to see me in tremendous joyous mood. I knew, the effect of last evening's euphoria was still looming large in my face, in my mind, in my attitude and my hubby sensed it. He asked me repeatedly. But I couldn't speak out. My hubby was left in complete bewilderment.

Surprisingly Bob didn't phone me in next couple of days. I also didn't call him thinking Ted all the time. Suddenly I felt guilty. After all Bob took me to Ted. How could I forget him?

It was Sunday. Almost midnight. I thought not to call him at this unearthly hour. So I sat on my PC. Last few days I didn't open my PC. When I logged into my Yahoo account, I found a lot of incoming mails deposited in my Inbox. Mostly were unwarranted sales promotion mails. I deleted all these mails. Then I found a mail from Bob in my spam box. First of all I couldn't remember how he could get my Yahoo account. Then I recalled, during one of his phone calls he asked my mail id and I gave my Yahoo id.

I opened the mail and it read, "Hi Priya, attaching a video clip from where you will find, how you enjoyed your extra-marital sex with a stranger. Hope, you will feel excited seeing you in the video clip. Love, Bob".

I felt some tremor in my tummy. Video Clip? Me enjoying sex? Holding my breath I opened the video clip. Oh my God! It was the video clip of my sexual rendezvous with Ted other day. It started where Ted pushed me in the bed. I was totally naked wearing only my shoes. My face was visible.

Who had filmed it? Was any secret video camera kept in the room? But after watching few more footage I was convinced, someone filmed it secretly. Otherwise, in many critical points particularly highlighting my face, zooming couldn't be used. It was typically handy work. But who did the video taping? Bob?

Suddenly a series of events unfolded from my memories. Bob pushed us into the bedroom with an alibi that he had to cook some food and he would join us in few moments. But we had sex for more than two hours, he didn't join us. Secondly the room was brilliantly lit. Usually no bedroom was so brightly lit. Thirdly, there was a window between the living room and the bedroom which was covered with a heavy curtain. But now I could recollect when I stepped out of the restroom I saw the window open. But at that moment I had no mood in analyzing such petty thing. I was totally under the effect of a mesmerizing experience in sexual pleasure and I had no sense left to be analytical.

It was shocking to realize, Bob filmed our sex rendezvous through the window and used zoom wherever necessary. I suspected, it was preplanned. But why?

I watched the clipping. Its duration was about two hours. Raw and unedited. As the bed was placed in the right hand corner of the room and the window was situated on the left side of the room adjacent to the door and parallel to the bed, the entire video except the last part was captured from the window.

The video started when Ted pushed me in the bed naked. My face was absolutely clear as the room was brilliantly lit. The entire love making sequences where Ted kissed me passionately and I reciprocated it with equal passion showed my face vividly with extreme happiness and inflamed passion. Many places like when Ted pushed his tongue in my mouth, I sucked it passionately or when Ted sucked my nipples, I groaned in pleasure, my face was zoomed to highlight my mounting emotion. Only when I turned my face other side, the video failed to show my face.

When Ted sucked my pussy and I screamed in extreme pleasure, the camera zoomed to capture Ted sucking my pussy and then spanned to my face showing my screaming and frenzy. I was surprised to see me in such voluptuous mood. But when I sucked and licked Ted's cock, my face was mostly covered by my hair. Only in this portion of the video nobody could recognize me.

When Ted fucked me first, the camera zoomed to show how Ted's cock was entering and slamming my pussy and then spanned to capture my emotion of enjoyment. The camera was kept on oscillating till Ted ejaculated his hot thick semen on my chest. The lewd conversations between us had been recorded, though not very clear.

But surprisingly, when I sat on Ted's cock and fucked him moving up and down, the video was taken from the door and almost at the end when Ted was fucking me with his vigorous heap movement and I was struggled to keep my body upright by leaning back resting my palms on Ted's shoulders, the cameraman was in the room and captured our fucking from a very close distance.

I remembered, I kept my eyes closed all throughout and the cameraman dared to step into the room taking the advantage of my hypnotic state of mind. In this part our groaning and screaming were recorded clearly. The video ended zooming to Ted's sagging penis resting on my pussy and Ted's fondling my boobs, my head resting on his face. The quality of the video was not of high quality. Some places they were little jerky and sometime hazy because of insufficient light. Otherwise my face, my voice were so clear that I could never disown it. Surprisingly, Ted's face was not zoomed so much. Even his frontal profile was not captured

But why did Bob do this? I read his mail again. Why did he mention extra-marital sex? Was it necessary? Suddenly my mind was rocked with a frightening thought. Had Bob planned to blackmail me with this video clip?

The terrible thought put me in a twister. Had I done a blunder believing Bob so much? This clipping if forwarded to my hubby would surely break my marriage. I started crying seeing a dark cloud. I didn't know how I would combat this marriage threatening crisis, how I would face society thereafter. I knew, there were few Sheila's in the world who would understand the womanly freedom. But no other would understand it. Rather they would gossip, put more spice to make it more juicy.

Meanwhile, I downloaded the clip in my PC and watched it several times. When I watched it just as an audience, it gave me a fabulous feeling of sexual pleasure. I couldn't believe, I enjoyed so much. I looked like a Porno star in live action. From the point of my sexual urge that drove me to step out making sex with strangers, I felt, I achieved what many women could not even fantasize. I got the womanly freedom that Sheila talked about and Ted confirmed. But when I watched it from the angle of its implication it terrified me as if a fireball was about to hit me.

After my hubby left for work, I again read Bob's mail and watched the video. In afternoon I got a call from Bob.

"Hi Priya, how are you? Don't get your call now a days?" Bob talked very friendly voice that foxed me.

"I am fine. Rather I was expecting a call from you" I controlled my voice to hide my anxieties.

"That's true. By the way, have you got the video clip in your mail?" I didn't expect he would come straight to video clip, "Isn't it nice?"

"Yes, it is nice" My voice cracked. I was about to say. "I liked it". But I could not say.

"I think, it will keep you pumped up and hungry for more sex" Bob told coolly.

"Ya, that's true" I got suddenly excited, "But you could have told me that you were going to video tape our sexual rendezvous".

"Oh no. Then you would have acted like Porno star and the charm of video tape would have been lost" Bob sounded like a hard nut to crack.

"Was it necessary, Bob?" I vented my anger, "Any distinguished lady will feel ashamed to see her like a Porn star."

"Come on you distinguished lady" Bob shrieked, "When you didn't feel shy making sex with a stranger, you feel ashamed seeing you in a video clip?"

"For God sake, don't talk nonsense" I raised my voice, "It is a very serious matter. It is a breach of trust. If the clip falls in a bad hand, he can misuse it".

"Well, I am happy, you are aware of it" Bob's voice sounded bit cunning.

"That means, you are planning to blackmail me?" I got furious.

"Hang on darling" Bob got excited again, "There is no question of blackmailing. But every service has its price. We provide services to frustrated married woman who are starved of sex. Can't we deserve a service charge for it? You know, all our sex partners never refuse to pay us. After all we are students. We don't earn."

"You could have told me that, instead of resorting to this blackmailing tactic" I was still furious.

"No Mam, you are wrong" Bob agrued, "That was for you, as I told you earlier, to get you pumped up and hungry for more sex. Nothing beyond it".

"Don't talk rubbish" I screamed loudly, "Tell me, how much you want."

"Right now thousand dollars will do" Bob exhaled with a sigh of relief.

"Well, come to the restaurant this evening. I will give you the money" I told with utter disgust, "Later on don't disturb me".

"No, No Mam. We love to provide you further service" Bob's tone was little sarcastic, "Ted loves to meet you again. You charmed him. Next Saturday he will come to my apartment again. Why don't you join us for another sexiting, I mean exciting evening?"

"No. That's enough" I told angrily.

"Then we will sell the video clip to some Porn Site" Bob's tone was cool like cucumber, "They pay handsome price for sex video of live couples. Otherwise, we'll find out your hubby's mail id".

"You bustard" I disconnected the phone feeling thousand butterflies in my tummy.

I knew, I was trapped in a serious mess. I became a victim of my lust. I didn't know how to come out of this mess. The simplest way was to give him money what ever he would demand and continue getting his sex services. But how long could I continue with that? I was not earning myself. If I would continue spending money without telling my hubby, one day I would be caught. Moreover, what was the guarantee that his demand would not multiply with time?

I couldn't think further. I went to restroom in nervousness. I didn't do anything there. Came out with more anxieties. Then I thought, I must meet Sheila and get her advice. Immediately I called her and enquired whether she was free. My voice was trembling. She immediately understood, I was in some crisis. Rather calling me to her apartment, she came down to our apartment in a few minutes.

I told her the entire story and showed Bob's mail and some part of the video clip. After watching the video she coolly quipped, "Wow! You had a fantastic experience with Ted. I love to meet Ted".

I was totally puzzled listening to her unwarranted remark that sounded like a cruel joke. I looked at her totally bewildered. I felt tremor in my tummy.

"Don't worry my baby. I was just joking" Sheila told in a motherly tone, "But in adventure it happened often. I had similar problem when I started looking for my womanly freedom. I solved it. Never committed the mistake again".

"But Sheila, I am totally at loss" a despair sounded in my voice.

"Keep yourself cool, Priya" Sheila advised, "Listen to me. Don't pay anything. That fellow will call you again and again. Tell him, you are arranging the money. In the meantime, you start telling your hubby your misery in pieces. Don't tell him everything at a time. It will shock him. And never show the video clip. I am sure, your hubby will realize your crisis and help you. I tried it and my hubby rescued me".

"But Sheila, Bob threatened that he would forward the clip to my hubby" huge anxiety broke out in my voice.

"Don't worry. He will not do anything in a hurry. He will not kill the golden goose so early. After all he is not keen in breaking your marriage, but to earn money threatening you".

"But he may sell the clip to some Porn Site" my anxiety spiraled.

"So what! Let him sell. Millions of such clips are roaming in the Internet. Who will see it? Maybe, someone in South America, or in Russia or even in India. How does it matter to you? Ultimately it will get lost in flock in a few days" Sheila assured coolly.

I was completely swayed by Sheila's analytical assurance. I felt little relaxed. But I knew, I had a tough task ahead telling everything to my hubby. Sheila left with a sweet kiss on my chick, "Forward me your video clip. It is really exciting. I will watch it".

Immediately I forwarded the clip to Sheila and started awaiting a call from Bob. At around seven Bob called me informing that he would reach the restaurant by seven thirty and I should come with the money. As Sheila advised, I told him that I would take few days to arrange the money. So he should give me a ring after three four days. Initially Bob didn't believe me as I told earlier I would come with the money. But when I shouted angrily, he agreed to my suggestion of waiting.

My hubby came back from his office. I was in a bad mood. He sensed it and he became worried and suspicious. Though Sheila advised me to start a dialogue, I couldn't gather the courage.

Again I couldn't sleep. My hubby noticed my restlessness. Repeatedly asked me of my worries. But I couldn't speak out. But lied that I had some brawl in a department store that was irritating me. He didn't press me further.

Next afternoon I got a call from Sheila, "Hi little girl, how are you? Did that dirty fellow call you?"

"Ya, he called me" I replied grimly, "As you advised I told him to call me back after few days".

"That's fine" Sheila exhaled briefly, "It would work like a signal that you wouldn't succumb to him so early".

"But he will call me again in a few days" I couldn't hide my anxiety, "What shall I do then?"

"Don't worry darling. I'll guide you" Sheila assured, "By the way. I watched your video few times. Baby, you had your life time experience. Oh my God, the guy fucked you two long hours! Amazing. The guy is a fantastic woman eater. The way he provoked you to talk like a slut is sensational. The way he pushed his huge monster into your love hole slowly with absolute care is stupendous. It could have hurt you. Your pussy could have bled. You would have screamed in pain. But nothing happened. Rather you groaned in heavenly pleasure. Am I right baby?".

I was still downed in extreme anxieties. I had no mood to react to Sheila's unnecessary enthusiasm.

"Hello Priya, are you listening?" Sheila asked anxiously.

"Ya I'm listening" I assured her.

"Well, I was so excited, I called my friends this morning" Sheila said jubilantly, "We just finished watching the clip in our big TV screen. We all felt, you had a great evening. Ted is an amazing woman eater. All sex crazy women in the earth will love to sleep with him. Do you know how big is his monster? We assessed it to be not less than ten inches long. And girth? Anything between seven to eight inches. Man, what a cock! We have our sex party every month, you know. But we never got a fellow with such huge dick and with such driving attitude. He had constantly motivated you to enjoy his company. Did you notice it?"

Sheila's straight talk worked like a balm on my growing worries. I felt little relaxed and replied, "Ya that's true. When he undressed me, I told, I looked like Naomi Campbell".

"Oh ya. He is absolutely right" Sheila exuberated instantly, "You have a body like Naomi. Maybe, you are few inches shorter. But your other features are more attractive than her. You have thin lips, you have sharper nose. You eyes can kill any male. And you have better complexion than Naomi. You are pretty girl".

"Oh no" I blushed, "You are exaggerating".

"Absolutely not" Sheila spoke sprightly, "Now come to the point. Do you know Ted's cell no. or mail id?"

"Oh no" I took a long breath, "I met him there for the first time. I only know his nick name. Even I don't know his full name".

"Can you find out?" Sheila asked pleadingly, "We love to invite him in our party".

"What are you talking, Sheila?" I shot back with little anguish, "You want to invite a man belongs to a blackmailing racket. Don't you think, he is in the racket?"

"Maybe, you are right" Sheila echoed my concern, but added, "From the video clip, we didn't feel, he knew anything about it. Maybe, by contacting him, you may know the truth. Bye dear".

Sheila disconnected the call putting me in further dilemma. How could be Sheila so sure that Ted was not in the racket? I was convinced. Bob might be using same blackmailing tactic to other women using Ted. But how could I disagree with Sheila that Ted was s great woman eater? How could I deny that Ted mesmerized me in no time and every moment enthused, provoked, motivated me to enjoy the fantastic sex odyssey with him?

Oh my God! I never guessed, his meat could be that big. When I saw it, I felt it just big, bigger than Bob's. But was it that big that shocked Sheila and her sex crazy friends who regularly enjoyed sex with strangers? Sheila was absolutely right, Ted took all care to enter his monster in my little fuck hole. Surely I was scared. But my scare didn't last long, as Ted allowed my pussy to expand enough to swallow his gigantic fuck instrument. He never hurried to hurt my little pussy.

Though initially I thought, Sheila was talking rubbish and unnecessary, her very same rubbish and unnecessary words started overshadowing my worries like a magic. I could feel, I was regaining my awfully shattered confidence slowly and my anxieties were drowning in my regained confidence.

At that moment I recalled, a few weeks back I saw a beautiful picture of Naomi Campbell in a yellow bikini that was published in a magazine as a center spread. I started searching the magazine that we generally dumped in store room. I frantically searched for it and finally found it. I took the magazine with me and entered our master restroom. I took out the center spread with Naomi's photo and glued it on our restroom mirror. I took off my dressing gown, bra and panties. I looked at my naked body in the mirror. Also looked at Naomi's photo.

Ya, Sheila was right. I had almost same figure of Naomi. But my other features were certainly more attractive. But Sheila didn't mention that I had boobs slightly larger than her with two upright large nipples surrounded by large dark areolas that could sexually excite any male. I looked at my body again and again turning left and right frequently. It boosted my confidence further. I recalled Ted's final murmur, "My power can't remain a preserve for my fiancé only. Nor beautiful body for your hubby. We must share our assets with others". Looking at the mirror, I realized how correct Ted was.

Though anxieties remained buried in my mind, its effect on my body slowly vanished. It made my hubby happy and he stopped worrying. I was expecting a call from Bob any moment. But he didn't.

Next afternoon I got a call from some unknown mobile. When I accepted the call, I heard a male voice, "Am I talking to Priya?"

"Ya, but who are you?" I replied raising my eyebrows.

"I'm Ted. Could you recognize me?" the other side asked warmly.

"Oh, Ted whom I met in Bob's residence?" I asked gaspimg, though I knew, he was the same Ted with whom I had my most explosive sex experience a few days back, for I knew no other Ted.

"You are right Mam" Ted answered politely, "Hope, you are fine. By the way I wanna meet you, Mam".

"Why? Is there any problem?" I became curious.

"Not exactly. But I sense some serious trouble" Ted stopped without elaborating.

"What trouble?" My curiosity turned into anxiety, "Can you elaborate?"

"Not possible on phone, Mam" Ted didn't want to open up, "Can we meet this evening somewhere?" He stopped and then hurriedly added, "of course, at a place of your choice".