Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I understood, Ted was bit hesitant to call me somewhere of his choice, as I could refuse to meet him there. But I couldn't decide whether I should meet him at all. As Sheila told me, I must be very careful meeting strangers from now onwards. Otherwise I might fall in another trap.

"Well Ted, some of our friends are supposed to visit us this evening" I had to lie, "I will check up with them and then call you back. Will it be okay?"

"Fine. I'll wait for your call" Ted didn't suspect anything, "Bye".

I immediately called Sheila and told her about Ted's call. Sheila was very ecstatic to know that Ted contacted me. She knew, I had now his cell no. So inviting him to their party would be a real possibility. When asked about his request, she told that she would accompany me as my going alone won't be safe. She said, she had no engagement in the evening. She could accompany me.

I called back Ted after half an hour, "Hi Ted, I talk to my friends. They will come after eight. So we can meet around six". "That's great. But where?" Ted asked warmly.

I told him the restaurant where I met Bob first. We fixed time at six. He knew the place.

I asked him, "Ted, do you mind if one of my neighbors accompanies me?"

"If you don't mind, why should I?" Ted told with no hesitation. I knew, what he hinted. He would talk about Bob and my adventure with him. This might embarrass me in front of my neighbor. But he didn't know why I didn't mind discussing it in presence of my neighbor.

We met him in the same parking lot where I met Bob twice. After Sheila was introduced to Ted, we went inside the restaurant. Before we could say anything, Ted ordered three cappuccino.

"Can I talk about Bob?" Ted looked at me and then at Sheila with some suspicion on his eyes.

"Ya, you can talk. I know every thing" before I could react, Sheila confirmed.

"That's fine" Ted felt comfortable with Sheila's confirmation, "You know Priya, Bob had something in mind to trap you in his dirty mission. Has he forwarded any video clip to you?".

"How do you know?" I asked surprisingly.

"I got a copy of the video clip on our affair from him" he elaborated unhesitatingly, "I thought, he must have forwarded a copy to you too".

"Ya, I got a copy and I'm shocked" I gushed out in anger.

"I understand" Ted sympathized promptly, "But I don't know whether he wants to blackmail you or me. Of course my stake is less. As my fiancé knows, I make sex with other women, so she does with her other friends".

I was stunned to hear Ted's unqualified confession on him and his fiancé. I knew, I couldn't make such confession.

"Oh ya, that fellow had already threatened Priya and demanded money" seeing me fumbling for my words, Sheila spoke on my behalf.

"So I guessed correctly" Ted soliloquized.

"But did you know that he was filming us?" I asked him furiously.

"Let me explain my background first before I answer to your specific question" Ted said very coolly, "A few weeks back I met Bob in a party. Some ladies in the party told him that they were crazy to go to bed with me anytime. That might have inspired him to approach me. He told me that he held a few sex parties in his residence with some beautiful married women from high society who were keen to have sex with some able guys like me and whether I was interested to help him. I told that I didn't mind exploring it once. He exuberantly told that one beautiful Indian lady was after him to get a nice black guy to spend an evening with her. If he was interested, he could call her to his residence any day. As I was fascinated with Indian girls, I couldn't say no. His proposal fascinated me".

In the mean time three cups of cappuccino were served. Ted took a cup and sipped. Then started again, "Last Thursday I got a call from Bob at about six. He was in a hurry. Told me that the Indian lady would come to his residence in an hour, whether I could rush to his residence. I was celebrating a birthday party of one of my colleagues in a pub and had a couple of drinks by then. I was not sure whether I could leave the party immediately. I knew, Bob's residence was almost eighty miles from here. So I need to leave immediately. I would take at least one and half hour to reach his town and I might need some more time to locate his house as I would be going there for the first time. I guessed, it was not feasible. So I begged his apology. But he went on insisting me to arouse my temptation. Ultimately I succumbed to my temptation and rushed out of the party telling a lie".

"That means, you made this deal with Bob for the first time and had no idea about his nasty plan" Sheila pleaded like a lawyer.

"Believe me Mam. I had no idea" Ted shook his head briskly, "I swear on God".

"Well, tell us the rest of your story" Sheila softened her voice.

"When I reached Bob's apartment, I was bit tipsy. After seeing you" Ted looked at me, "Let me confess, my passion went berserk. You must have noticed, when Bob gave me the drink, I gulped it. It aroused my passion to fly. Time Bob asked us to go to his bedroom, I had no idea what he had in mind. He promised joining us in a few moments. I thought, he had a grand plan of threesome. But entering the room, I found the room unusually lit with four luminous focusing lamps blazing from top four corners. It looked bit odd to me. Usually sex parties are held in very deem light. But even then I couldn't guess, he planned to video tape our sex activities. Let me admit, mentally and physically I was so charged up, I lost all my normal senses to guess".

"Now tell me Ted" I gasped, "You never noticed that he was filming!"

"Maybe, first half an hour I didn't" Ted stopped, took a long breath and said in low voice, "But when I lay in the bed and ask you to play with my instrument, I saw a camera nozzle behind the window. I realized, Bob was capturing our action".

"Why didn't you ask him to stop?" I screamed at Ted furiously.

"Chill Mam, chill" Ted said agitated, "At that height of extreme ecstasy how could I think of a break in the charged moment? Tell me honestly, when you were enjoying every bit of my company with so much passion, had you loved a dumper in your mounting passion?"

I was stumped by his counter question. I fumbled to reply. Honestly, I had nothing to counter. Ted was right, any woman in search of sexual pleasure outside marriage won't love disruption in sexually charged ecstatic moment. Had it happened, I would have been in tears.

"Okay, okay. Lets not waste time on some hypothetical questions" Sheila's tone showed a desperation in making us calm, "We must now look for a way out to free this trapped girl from Bob's nefarious move."

"You are right, Mam" Ted recovered from his agitated mood, "Please listen to me. We may find a way out from it".

"Ted, how did you get my cell no.? Did Bob give you?" I looked at Ted with a frown of displeasure.

"No, Mam" Ted didn't move his eyes from mine in any vexation, "After Bob went out to drop you, I came out from the restroom. Drank some water and began thinking why Bob filmed our sexual activities. What was his objective? To blackmail me? The idea didn't click me. As I told you, I have a fiancé and she knows about my affairs with others. Neither could she claim, she had never had sex with her other boy friends. Then? Did he target you? I thought it more likely. I searched the camera to see how much he had captured. But I couldn't find it. I saw his cell phone lying in TV cabinet. Most probably in a hurry to drop you, he forgot to take it. Or maybe, he had number of them. I took the cell phone and searched your name in his contact list. I found your name and immediately recorded your cell no. in my phone. When he came back, I asked him straightway why he filmed us. He fumbled a bit. Then told, you had asked him to film the event. You were keen to see you as a Porn Star. Moreover, by showing the clip you could seduce some of your Indian friends to brave out to enjoy extra-marital sex. This way he would get more Indian housewives in his network".

"My God, what a lie!" I exclaimed with huge anguish in my eyes.

"I too suspected it" Ted exhaled briefly, "I didn't buy his arguments. I was convinced, you were his target. No woman of your status, however keen to have sex with strangers, would like to see her as a Porn Star. It was all rubbish. He wanted to cover up his nefarious ploy".

I was again stumped by Ted's submission. It sounded to me an honest and innocent submission. No way I could disbelieve him now. Nor could I charge him to be a part of Bob's racket. Sheila guessed it. She was right, I felt. I couldn't look at Ted. A sense of guilt choked my voice for sometime.

"Thanks Ted" I said after recovering my anguish, "I thought, you were in the racket and helped Bob in his dirty tactics".

"Well, the picture is clear now" Sheila spoke little loudly, "Lets talk how to get rid of this mess".

"You know, Bob called me this morning" Ted gushed out, "He told, you had invited me for another exciting evening next Saturday. You would bring another beautiful Indian wife who felt highly inspired watching the video. To entertain these two ladies I must come. I thought, before confirming I must talk to you. Now I feel, he talked all rubbish to do some other mischief".

"Ted, tell me what should I should do now?" I pleaded warmly.

"If he calls you, talk normally. If he asks for money, buy more time" Ted advised just what Sheila advised, "I know some people in local Intelligence Department. I'll talk to them and inform you later".

"Thanks Ted. If you can help this poor girl, she'll be relieved and cross the first hurdle of her adventure" Sheila spoke with a sigh of relief, "You know Ted, we have a gang of three sex loving women from Europe and we some time venture out in sex odyssey. We know, how notorious people like Bob plan trap for us. All of us faced some kind of this crisis in our first outing. But fortunately, there are a few kind hearted people like you whom we can trust in our crisis and mission".

I was stunned hearing Sheila. How cleverly she ambushed Ted in her net.

"I'll love to help you Mam" Ted responded sprightly. I didn't know whether he responded knowingly or unknowingly just for the sake of response. But I knew, Sheila's mission accomplished.

"Well Ted, I will contact you later" Sheila said hiding her jubilation, "Right now we have a mission to save this poor girl".

We came out from the restaurant and headed towards the car parking area. I saw, Ted gave Sheila his business card and she kept it in her purse quickly.

Sheila brought me here in her car, for she feared, I won't be able to drive in my present disturbed mental state. On the way back home, Sheila said, "Ted is a nice guy. He is a thorough gentleman. Also nice looking. Quite neat and clean".

I smiled at her naughtily, "I must admire your skill. How beautifully you ambushed Ted in net!".

"Hey baby, you have just stepped into this slippery world of sex" Sheila replied with conviction, "Slowly you will learn, how to tackle nasty guys like Bob and how to ambush nice guys like Ted"

I hugged Sheila and kissed her cheek from side. Sheila smiled keeping her eyes on the road and said, "You naughty girl".

Sheila's unqualified help and Ted's unexpected openness removed a lot of worries from my mind. But my main worry remained unresolved. If Bob sent the video clip to my hubby, then how would I face the situation? I was sure, Bob would be desperate in tracking my hubby's mail id or our residence.

This whirling thought kept me mentally upset. Any moment I was expecting Bob's call. But he didn't call.

Then came another Thursday when I got a call from him, "Hi Priya, how are you?" Bob's tone was very cordial

"I'm fine. What about you?" Remembering Sheila and Ted's advice I kept myself cool and cordial.

"No crisis darling" Bob's tone was still very friendly, "You have a good news. This Saturday Ted would be coming to my residence. He wants you to join. In fact, he made a point that without your confirmation he won't come".

"That's great. Ted had shown so much interest in me" I told coolly, "Saturday is two days away. I will think over it and let you know".

"Priya, don't worry. Whatever happened last time, I promise not to repeat" my ice cold answer might have unsettled Bob a bit, "Another couple will join us. We will be five. Two ladies and three males. It would be a great party. I remember, you told me once that you loved to join a group sex".

"Ya, I know. I told you that. I am still interested" I didn't allow Bob to suspect me.

"Can I expect your confirmation by tomorrow?" Bob was desperate to know my mind.

"Ya, you can" I assured him.

He couldn't guess that I had a talk with Ted and I knew, he tried to convince Ted by a bunch of lies and now by telling another bunch of lies he tried to hook me. But I was bit surprised, why Bob remained silent about his demand. Had he realized his mistake? Or was he planning another trap?

Next day I kept my mobile most of the time switched off fearing Bob's call. In the evening when I switched it on for a minute, I found a number of missed calls from Bob and a few other missed calls. But I didn't bother about the other missed call.

Somehow on Saturday my mind swung almost 180 degree. Should I call Ted and ask him whether he was really going there? If he was going, then why should I stay away? I didn't know why my mind had taken such about turn. Was it because after two explosive sex experiences, one with Riche, other with Ted I realized, sex with strangers was highly intoxicating, even at a great risk?

Somehow I managed to control my mind and I refrained from doing something that Sheila advised me not to do. I kept my mobile switched off even on Saturday. I told my hubby that my mobile had developed some snag, it needed repair. So if he wanted to call me, he could do in my other mobile which was kept for emergency.

On Sunday afternoon my hubby left for some urgent work. He never went out for any work on Sunday afternoon. I was bit surprised. I kept myself busy in my cooking and other household works.

When I switched on my mobile, I found a whole lot of missed calls from Bob as well as a few from Ted.

I called Ted. He received the call and said, "Hello Priya, had you kept your mobile off throughout the day? Are you scared about Bob?"

"You're right, Ted" I sighed, "You know, whatever lies he told to tempt you to join his party, same lies he used to lure me. I agree with you, he has a nasty game plan. Am getting scared really".

"Don't worry dear" Ted assured me potently, "I had a talk with the intelligence guy. He told me that some college students were running a racket to earn some quick bucks. They lure married women, take their obscene photographs or video tape them in a sex act and extort money by blackmailing them using those obscene materials. Since Bob forwarded a video clip to me, his email was recoded in my mail account. I passed on his mail id to the intelligence guy. He'll investigate it thoroughly. If needed he'll also talk to you. I'll let you know about if later on. Right now, receive no call from Bob".

"That's fine. I'll do that" I suddenly charged up and asked him, "When can we meet. Ted?"

"Darling, have patience" Ted whispered, "Let the recent hot situation cool down. Let your confidence return. Then we'll meet again. No hurry. Anyways, how can I forget the astounding experience with you a few days back? Breathlessly I watch the video again and again. Impossible for me to forget your beautiful body and your uninhibited love for sex?"

"Don't pamper me, Ted" I blushed hearing his unmitigated accolades.

"Truth never burns, darling. Bye" Ted snapped his mobile off.

Just few minutes conversation with Ted elevated my confidence. At least I realized, Ted was not a cheater. I couldn't find no pretension in his submission. It made me cheerful.

In the evening my hubby came back. While taking tea, he looked at me and asked soberly, "Darling you have some problem. But you are hiding it. Tell me, what is it?"

This question rocked me. I couldn't reply. I looked at TV.

"Honey, I asked something. Don't keep mum" my hubby touched my shoulder, "If there is nothing, tell me that. Hey, look at me".

Somehow I was afraid to look at him. Keeping my eyes on the TV I stammered, "Do you believe, I'm hiding something from you?"

"Yes darling. I could guess, you had some serious problem of late" my hubby pulled me from behind.

I broke down on his shoulder and started crying inconsolably. He pulled my hair, "Look at me. Whatever you did was no sin".

I couldn't guess whether he was dropping a guess to extract truth or he said on specific knowledge. Without lifting my head, I feebly asked, "What do you know?"

"Your affairs with Bob, with Ted" my hubby said in ice-cool voice.

His words made me horribly nervous. I lifted my head, looked at him and asked in one breath, "How do you know?"

"This afternoon Sheila called me and told me everything" my hubby gushed out, "In fact, she had been hinting it whenever we met downstairs or in the lift in last few days".

"I'm sorry darling. I committed a mistake" I began crying loudly and tears rolled down my cheek.

"Who says, you committed mistake?" my hubby hugged me, "Whatever you did, I wanted it to happen for last few years".

"What do you mean" suddenly his puzzling statement made me sit straight.

"Yes darling, all these years whenever I returned from my tour, I had a tremendous feeling of gilt looking at you".

"Why?" I gasped .

"I don't know how to say" my hubby stammered and then steadied his voice, "Let me confess, I enjoyed sex with many girls whenever I'd gone on tour. It happened first with my secretary when we went to Chicago a couple of years back for a business deal. We stayed in the same hotel. She seduced me to have sex with her. That opened the flood gate. But I had no courage to tell you. Rather I prayed, you go out and have sex with others. I know, our relation is not fragile. We love each other so much. We are emotionally bonded. So it hardly matters what we do in our own space. Now the flood gate is open for you, you enjoy. I don't mind, so long you keep emotion out of such sex relation. I am very particular about it. Whenever I make sex with others, I keep my emotion totally out. Enjoying sex with other is no sin, my sweetheart".

I couldn't believe, my hubby was talking and asking me not to feel guilty. Was it a dream or a hallucination? I stopped breathing for sometime.

"Listen darling" my hubby continued, "Day I noticed, your face was glowing and you were awfully cheerful after many years, I knew, something happened to you. You had sex with a stranger. That day I felt so happy to see my wife maturing and discovering her own space. But you couldn't speak out. It hurt me. But I understood your dilemma".

"Sorry darling. I dared to go out for the adventure, but I didn't have the courage to speak out to you" I lowered my head in shame.

"That's fine, sweetheart. Enjoy your freedom, but never get emotionally attached" my hubby echoed Sheila's advice. But her advice was just an advice not any assertion. My hubby's advice gave that assertion.

"But what to do with Bob?" coming out of my shell I asked my hubby impatiently.

"Tell him, my husband knows everything, seen the video clip" my hubby advised me, "If he doesn't believe, give him my cell no. and mail id".

I hugged my hubby and kissed him passionately. He reciprocated my feelings with equal passion.

What a relief! I couldn't recall, I ever got so much happiness in my life. I was thrown in a horizon of boundless joy. I danced like Audrey Hepburn danced in 'My Fair Lady'.

I called Sheila to thank her for her unforgettable help. She was very happy to hear my cheerful voice. She showed her magnanimity when she said, she did nothing extraordinary but to help a little girl in distress.