Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I picked up phone lazily, looked at the number, couldn't guess who was calling, "Good morning. Whose speaking?"

"Hi Sheila, I mean Priya, I'm Bob. Had a nice sleep?" Bob asked politely.

"Oh, Bob. Yes, yes, I has a nice sleep. What about you?" I yawned in between.

"I couldn't. The happenings in the last evening hammered me to keep awake" Bob confessed, "Are you free next Saturday?"

"Coming Saturday!" I tried to recollect my hubby's schedule, remembering his coming by Wednesday I lethargically said, "Oh no dear. I have some urgent work. But don't worry, I'll let you know, if I could manage some time".

I knew, I couldn't take any risk when my hubby was around. So there was no question of meeting Bob next Saturday. Still I preferred to keep Bob in good humor.

"That's fine. Let me know. Otherwise I'll call someone else in the queue" Bob whispered.

"You naughty boy! Teasing me?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Honey, if you are there, no one can jump the queue" Bob laughed loudly.

"Bye Bob" I yawned again and cut short our talk.

"Bye honey. MUAH!" Bob kissed the phone. I could hear the sound.

I got up from the bed. Went to the restroom. Looked at the mirror. I blushed. It reminded me the day when I had my first sex after marriage. I had almost same sort of feeling. Only its perspective had changed. That day I was drowned in a sense of fulfillment, satisfaction and happiness discovering a new woman in me. Today I was sunk in a new sense of fulfillment in liberating me from the curses of taboo, discovering my own space in my existence.

Suddenly my conscience throttled my joy of liberation. Reminded me, my husband would never endorse my liberation, nor would society at large accept such immoral act. A shivering went down my spine. I knew, I couldn't reveal it to my hubby. At any cost I had to hide to save my marriage. But how could I face Sheila, our German neighbor? She had sensed something. Otherwise, a polite lady like her wouldn't have teased me so openly, "Are you enjoying your hubby's absence?" Should I confess to her and seek her advice? After all she was older than me and had seen more of western permissive society. I decided to confide her. I knew, her husband always stayed at home on Sunday. Then how could I speak in presence of her husband? But I could not wait. Some uncanny feeling was brewing inside me. I had to vent it out.

After taking breakfast I knocked at Sheila's apartment. She opened the door and smiled at me. I could see a huge cloud of surprise all over her face.

"Hi Priya, come. Any problem?" she didn't hide her surprise, "I never saw this bubbly, chirpy girl with such gloomy face. What happened?"

"Sheila, I need your advice" I didn't pretend, "I had done something wrong yesterday".

"Well, come inside, have some tea and then we'll talk" Sheila pulled me to come inside.

"No, no. I had my breakfast" I sat on a sofa and looked at her, "Is your hubby there?"

"Ya, but he is busy with his laptop. Don't worry. He will not interfere in our conversation" she asserted, "But first take some coffee. But you Indian like tea more than coffee, Isn't it?"

"Ya, but I prefer coffee" I said little unmindfully.

She vanished to their kitchen. I was restlessly panting. I knew, till I vented everything, my mind would remain restless.

Sheila came back with two coffee mugs. She gave me one and sat by my side with the other.

"Look at me, Priya" she sipped a bit from her coffee mug, "Yesterday you had sex with a stranger. Isn't it?"

I was taken aback. I didn't expect her to be so forthright. But it relieved me from some pressure.

"How did you know?" I asked with huge bewilderment in my eyes .

"Surprised!" Sheila smiled mysteriously, "You pretty girl, you do smell so sweet whenever we meet. Times I appreciated your perfume. But yesterday you smelled horribly pungent. Your feet were unsteady. And those white patches on your face? I knew, what they were".

I looked at her and inhaled deeply. But couldn't speak.

"Don't worry my baby" she shook her head mildly, "It happens in life. Don't feel guilty".

"Are you consoling me, Sheila?" my lips started trembling.

"No at all" she smiled, "I had had such experience in my life. Now I enjoy it".

"What!" my eyes were almost in verge of explosion.

"Listen, you sweet girl" she kept her coffee mug on the table and said, "Many married women faced this crisis in their life. Particularly, women with no children. After marriage honeymooning period lasts for two to three years. Then sex life starts stagnating. It becomes a routine leading to monotony. Adding to that hubbies get more involved in their professional activities. Sometime they start looking for extramarital sex. Since they work outside, they get more chances".

Sheila stopped, lifted the mug and sipped a bit. I was listening to her hypnotized.

"My hubby has most of his business interests in Europe. So he travel to Europe very often. He stays away for long period, even sometimes for months. Initially I was not perturbed having no sex for months and looked forward to his return. But slowly I started feeling, wait was killing my sexual urge. At the same time I got a feeling that my hubby enjoyed hot company with some girls. From his cursory talk I could get hint. Then I thought, why should I deprive myself? I started looking for my sex partner. And first time when I made sex with someone else, I struggled like you. My conscience torn me in and out. But slowly, I realized, so long I was not emotionally attached, enjoying sex with other was not immoral".

I couldn't believe my ears. I was surprised, how a dignified lady like Sheila could speak out her heart with no uncertain term.

"You know Priya" Sheila licked her lips and said, "Then I met two more frustrated wives, one Italian whose hubby is a sailor, stay away from home months together and one French whose hubby is a marketing executive, mostly on tour. They have no child like me. They are of my age, around forty. We now ganged up to get fun. Our hubbies know our activities. But they do not interfere. This gives them the leverage of their own way of enjoyment. You know, it is mutual. We all know, what we are doing, has no emotional attachment, only fun, fulfillment of sexual pleasure. We have a very naughty website named 'Naughty-wives-adventure.com'. We invite only young college boys to join us in our party. And they know, these parties are nothing but sex parties. We never invite old people for two reasons. One, they unnecessarily feel interested to know about our private life. Two, these young boys have real sex power satisfying our fantasies and desires".

"Oh my God. I can't believe it" I screamed in excitement.

"I guess, you now feel relaxed. Maybe, one day our gang of three will be gang of four" Sheila looked at me curiously, "But that's a different story. Right now whatever you are doing go ahead. Don't feel shy, don't feel guilty. Nothing wrong in it. Now tell me, did you enjoy your first sex outside your marriage?"

"Oh ya. It was terrific. A life time experience" I gushed out, "I couldn't believe, sex could be so euphoric".

"When you enjoyed it so much, why do you feel so guilty?" she looked at me sharply and raised her eyebrows, "Tell me, don't you watch a thriller? Don't you enjoy it? We think, sex outside marriage is just like watching a thriller. Enjoy, warm up and then forget. No use in carrying its baggage to our family commitment. Family commitment is not merely built on sex but on larger emotional issues. Why should we mix it up? If you think in this way, you will find no crisis. No guilty feeling. Understand? But tell me, who was that lucky guy?"

"A college boy" I blushed.

"Right choice, sexy girl" Sheila gushed out, "Had he not told you, he had his life time experience?"

"Oh, ya" I replied exuberantly.

"Guys are always like that. They are great flirt" Sheila's comment sounded sarcastic. She paused for a moment to change gear and then said fervidly, "But in your case I must say, the guy was honest. Absolutely honest. You have such a beautiful sexy body. Any guy in the earth will love to take you to bed and feel euphoric every time."

It was a huge compliment for a woman. I couldn't hide my élan and blushed again, "Oh, no".

"Listen silly girl. You had crossed the barrier. Many married women spend their entire youth just thinking and repent later. Shake off your dilemma. Enjoy your youth. Enjoy your womanly freedom. But don't act recklessly. Don't forget your family commitment".

Sheila's words showered like a first rain on a thirsty soil hit by severe drought. My mind was encompassed by a new sense of womanhood. "Thank you Sheila. You showed me a new vista" I hugged Sheila and kissed her cheek with a broad smile, "God promise, I will follow your every advice. Bye".

I almost stormed out of her apartment like a bird out of a cage. My entire body was throbbing with a new feeling. Just a few minutes back when I was spinning around my half hearted thought of liberation, I was stuck in an unending spin. Sheila took me out of that unending spin and manifested my future.

I rushed into the restroom. Put off my clothes. Looked at the mirror. Discovered a liberated responsible woman in me. I never felt, I was so beautiful. My boobs, my nipples, my areolas, my lips, my eyes began talking to me and testifying my beauty.

Suddenly I recalled, my memento of new found liberty had been locked in my cupboard. I came out of the restroom and rushed to the cupboard. I took out the packet containing my panties and bra, silent witnesses of my sex odyssey. I sniffed it deeply. I smelt my liberation.

I took a long shower. Perfumed my body heavily. Came out from the restroom almost naked wearing only a sexy panties that my hubby liked me to wear when he was in great mood for a sex. He brought it from Paris.

Entire day I stayed in the house wearing the panties. I couldn't remember a day when I roamed in the house almost naked. Somehow I was in a great mood of seeing my sexy body again and again. I realized, Sheila was right. Since yesterday I was selfishly absorbed in reminiscing my own sexual pleasure. I never reckoned, what pleasure Bob had got enjoying my beautiful body. I thought, his tidbit adoration of my beauty was mere flattery to whip my passion. But never reckoned his adulation.

Now I could realize, when he fondled my beautiful tight tits, sucked my stiff upright large nipples, he was enjoying my beauty more than enjoying sex. Otherwise he would not have uttered so many accolades repeatedly. When lying in the small place between two cars his hard rock dick entered my pussy, he groaned loudly and whispered in pleasure, "What a tight pussy you had honey. Who would say you were fucked for eight years? It is just like a virgin cunt". I couldn't understand his whisper at that time, for I was totally absorbed in my own pleasure. Now I could recollect what he was murmuring.

In the evening Bob called me. I felt good. No dilemma haunted me. No fear chased me. I talked normally as if I was talking to a person known to me for years. He gradually brought last evening's experiences. He had exploded in his appreciation. He didn't mince words in expressing his euphoria. Slowly he began using lewd words. I provoked him to use more such lewd words to make me sexually aroused. When the call ended I could see, I was fucking my pussy with my fingers and was almost in verge of an orgasm.

As planned my hubby returned on Wednesday. He took bit time in reorienting himself from his hectic tour to home environment. When he did so, he looked at me with huge surprise, "Darling, you look extremely joyous, your face glowing. What happened?"

"Nothing dear" I struggled to hide my emotion.

"No. no, no. you are hiding something" my hubby hugged me, put a kiss on my forehead.

"You naughty" I mocked a false resistance, "Don't you know how hormone plays with us? You once said, I am notoriously moody, coz my hormone secretion madly fluctuates .

"So darling, does your hormone put you on fire now?" advancing his right palm through my panties to reach my pussy, my hubby exclaimed, 'Oh shit, your pussy is all wet! You are ready for a fuck. How does it happen?"

I just smiled. I knew, after I got the assurance from Sheila, every time I remembered the incredible excitement I had with Bob, my pussy got berserk.

We had a lovely fucking session that night. My hubby was so excited and horny that he fucked me twice. I couldn't remember whether he fucked me twice even in our first night of sexual conjugation.

I knew, all happened because of my sexual adventure with Bob a few days back that rejuvenated my sexual satisfaction, a satisfaction that made a newly wed bride's face glow and blush with a visible layer of happiness. How could I speak out the truth to my hubby? But the fact remained, every time my hubby pushed his steaming cock deep into my hugely wet pussy, I felt as if Bob was fucking me. I enjoyed my hubby's pumping thoroughly. Even when he blasted his hot semen in my womb, I groaned in extreme pleasure. I didn't know whether it happened fantasizing Bob. But when I came to sense, my conscience pricked me with a huge question 'Had I cheated my hubby?' Next moment I could see Sheila whispering in my ears 'Enjoy your youth. Enjoy your womanly freedom. Silly girl, you had cheated yourself so long'.

Thereafter everyday Bob used to call me up arousing me through erotic talks. If my hubby used to be in home at that time, I just rushed to the restroom. Every time Bob forced me to masturbate while talking to him on phone. These were my new experiences. Earlier I couldn't imagine that I could get orgasm through erotic talks and lewd words.

Bob became restless to have further sex with me. In every call he breathlessly enquired whether I could meet him next day. Truly speaking I was equally getting restless in getting another (s)explosion with by him. But I couldn't manage it because of my hubby's presence.

Then came the golden moment on a Thursday when my hubby had to rush to New Jersey for an urgent meeting on Friday morning. I knew, I had just Thursday evening with me to meet Bob, for my hubby would return by Friday evening. As soon as my hubby left around 5 PM to catch his flight to New Yak, I didn't waste time and rang Bob. When I exuberantly dropped the news of my availability that evening and asked him whether we could meet in a couple of hours time, Bob fumbled to accept my invitation. His hesitation gave me a feeling that somehow he was not mentally prepared for such urgent call or busy with his studies. But recovering from his hesitation, he promised to call me back in half an hour time. I couldn't understand, why a man so anxious to meet me and talked about it in every phone call, couldn't say yes to my proposal. But I knew, he won't let the opportunity go by and would call me back any moment.

What I guessed, it proved true. Just after an hour, he called me and asked me to come down to the restaurant where we met last time by six thirty. It gave me a sigh of relief and pumped me up for another exciting evening. I had only few minutes to dress up. I pulled out a beautiful halter neck purple gown from my wardrobe and went to restroom. I hurriedly undressed, took a quick shower, dried up my body. Looking at the mirror I slid the gown over my head and tied it at the back. No bra, no panties. I knew, I was not going to a formal party. Rather heading for a sex odyssey. Why did I need these unnecessary undergarments when my sex partners would be extremely anxious to see me naked? I knew, Bob would be highly delighted to see me with no bra, no panties.

I sprayed my most expensive perfume all over my body and brushed my beautiful silky hair quickly. I came out from the restroom and put on my most favorite high hill shoe. I took my purse and car key and rushed to our apartment's car parking area. I couldn't recall whether I came out of our apartment with no bra, no panties ever. A few occasions without bra, but never without panties.

When I reached the place, I saw Bob standing in the parking lot. With a broad smile spread all over his face he rushed to my car, "Hi, Mam. Great to meet you again. Please leave your car here. Come with me".

I locked my car with no knowledge where we would be heading to. Bob held my hand and asked politely, "Mam, would you mind going to my apartment?"

"No problem dear" I responded quickly knowing fully well that I had to come home by that night itself and we couldn't waste time arguing.

"That's fine. Come to my car" Bob exhaled with a sigh of relief. It appeared, he was also not in a mood of wasting time.

After putting me in the car, Bob got up and started the car, "Mam, I've a small apartment. That too very untidy. Hope, you will not mind".

"Oh no, not at all" I smiled at him, "But tell me Bob, was that the reason for your initial hesitation?"

"No Mam" Bob took a sharp turn to take the high way, "Actually, one of my close friends Ted wants to meet you. He speaks very high of Indian women. So after getting your call I wondered whether he would be free and could come to my apartment".

"Could he?" I felt a tweak in my body anticipating a new experience with a guy with so high regard for Indian women.

"Yes Mam" he looked at me briefly to assess my reaction, "He was very excited. He stays little far away. He may take some time to reach my place. Maybe, around eight".

"How old is he?" I asked.

"Maybe little older than me" he replied, "But I'm sure, you'll love him. He is well built. Very polite. But I must say, he loves sex".

I knew, Bob dropped the indication to whip my passion. He was right. I felt a brewing excitement in my tummy.

We reached Bob's place in another ten minutes time. We went upstairs and entered Bob's apartment. It was really small and very untidy as mentioned by Bob. It had a small living room, a bedroom and a small kitchen. I could not trace the restroom.

"Mam, this is my den. Sorry, you may feel little uncomfortable in this small place" Bob told lowering his head.

"Oh no, not at all" I punped him up, "Nice cozy apartment. Little untidy. But that doesn't matter. After all it's a bachelor den. But Bob don't call me Mam again again."

"Sorry, Priya" he shook his head slowly, "What do you like? Some soft drink or hard one?"

"Don't mind taking some hard" I put my purse in the center table and sat in the small sofa, "After all an exciting evening is awaiting. Why not to start with a kick!"

"You are right darling" Bob agreed with me with a broad smile, "No need to pretend. You are very practical".

Bob vanished to his kitchen and came out with two glasses, "Here is Vodka for you. I take Rum".

I took the glass from him. He went back to kitchen again and came back with some chips.

"Cheers, Priya" Bob sat very close to me.

"Cheers" I raised my glass in reciprocation and then drank a large portion in one sip. The liquid went down burning my throat. I could sense, Bob made my drink strong enough to make me tipsy quickly. Truly speaking I didn't mind for his mischief. Rather thanked him. I knew, what for I came here. Sooner the kick better the prospect of enjoyment. So to make me more tipsy for the rest of the evening I took another sip and Bob cheered me. He kissed me on my cheek and embraced me with his left hand. As he touched my left boob, he screamed with huge excitement, "Can't believe, you have no bra. It's exciting".

I smiled and told, "Even I have no panties. Just this gown".

"Oh no" Bob yelled again joyously, "That is more exciting, darling. You know how to tease our passion". He tried to reach my pussy lifting my gown. Though his move whipped my passion, my womanly shyness asked me to resist.

Meanwhile, the door bell rang loudly. Bob pulled out his hand. I set my gown in order. Bob got up putting his glass on the center table and opened the door. I looked at the door, could see a huge black guy entering the apartment with a broad smile on his face.