Victim of Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After finishing with Sheila, my mobile began ringing before I could push forward my next call. I was gasping to tell everything to Ted.

But Ted had preempted my move, "Hi Priya, there is good news for you".

"Another good news?" I exclaimed.

"What!" Ted was surprised.

"Oh ya, there is a good news for both of us" I giggled, "But first tell me your good news".

"Well, Bob is arrested for serious charges. Before I talked to the intelligence guy and gave him Bob's mail id, they got some complaints against him for blackmailing and extortion from some other ladies. Isn't it a great news, honey?"

My heart began throbbing in joy. I felt as if I was flying above the cloud where I could see a lot of sun shines brought by abundant good news. I jumped in jubilation, "You know Ted, my bubby came to know about our adventure. Surprisingly, he was neither upset nor angry. Rather he advised me to enjoy my new found freedom, but he cautioned not to get emotionally attached to any one at any time".

"Honey, that's a damn good news" Ted exploded in cheer, "You mean, your hubby doesn't mind if we are friends ... I mean, fuck-buddies!".

"Not exactly, but yes ... essentially" I quipped with a giggle, "When I love your power and you love my beauty, why can't we be fuck-buddies?".

"That cheers me. I feel exactly that way you said" Ted express his unmitigated happiness, "But that deserves a grand celebration. Doesn't it honey?"

"No doubt about it" I shrieked in joy, "I'll die for our next encounter".

"What a pleasure hearing your cheerful voice" Ted spoke in uninhibited voice, "Bye darling".

Our wait didn't last long. My hubby went for a trip to London. For a week. When I asked whether he was going alone, he didn't conceal. I learned, his pretty secretary would accompany him. He suggested casually, I could take a break and go for a short holiday somewhere instead of staying at home. Of course this was not new. Earlier in many occasions he suggested and I set aside finding it dry and casual.

But this time I couldn't find his suggestion dry and casual. Rather it was warm and serious that pumped me to call Ted and suggest whether we could make a two three days holiday somewhere. Ted was not forthcoming to say yes to my proposal. But after a day he asked me to pack up and fly to Florida with him for a four days holiday.

I was not expecting, Ted could manage it so quickly or manage it at all. But he was as restless as I was for another rendezvous. In the flight to Florida we agreed, this restlessness in our minds made it happen that was beyond our all imaginations even a few hours back. Ted thanked my hubby. So did I.

In Florida we had some explosive sex experiences, many of which were unknown to me, from the time we checked into our hotel till we checked out. In my first experience in Bob's apartment I realized, Ted was an amazing woman eater. But here I discovered him more deeply. It surprised me, how a man could fuck seven eight times in a day and fill a pussy or a mouth every time with equal quantity of hot thick cum. I drank so much of his cum in these few days, I didn't think, I had drunk even one thousandth of it in eight long years of my marriage. He also made me expert in fucking a guy. He admitted, he enjoyed my fucking more than fucking me.

Where we checked in, one Indian couple also checked in almost at the same time. Seeing me moving with a black guy and staying with him in the same room, they became curious. From my look they understood that I came from Indian subcontinent. But were not sure whether I came from India. Overnight their curiosity overshot and in the morning they desperately asked me whether I was Indian. I said yes and went away quickly with Ted.

In the evening they caught us again when we just returned from an evening stroll. Weather was hot and humid. So we dressed casually. Ted was wearing a Bermuda with a very colorful loose half shirt. I was wearing a shortest possible tight hot pant and a very loose noodle strapped top with no bra inside, attractively exposing most of my boobs from all side. Ted wished me to show my Naomi like figure publicly to make him proud of his fuck-buddy. Probably they were anxiously waiting for us. Both of them got up and sprinted towards us and the wife asked me, "He ... your husband?" I noticed, standing by my side her husband was desperately looking at my boobs to get a view of my nipples occasionally peeping out of my loose outfit with my small body movement.

A momentary embarrassment made me fumbled and I couldn't reply. Ted came to my rescue and said that I was his GF. Ted's clarification made them dazzled. The husband remarked in Hindi that what a shame a half naked Indian girl (Laundi) dared to stay with a black guy in the same room. Oh my God, they didn't know that I was married and came here as a fuck-buddy of this black guy with my hubby's mute nod. Had they known, these Rip van Winkles would have committed suicide. Or at least they would have checked out immediately to keep them away from my sin.

On return flight Ted asked me what difference I felt in our two sex outings, here and at Bob's residence and which one was more absorbing. I promptly said, "First outing was clandestine with a nagging fear and this one was as open as a transparent glass. Both have their own charms with different kind of feelings in enjoyment". Ted laughed loudly and kissed me. But what I didn't tell him was, clandestine affair retained its charm longer than an open affair which rot faster.

Though I realized it, my flaming desire refused to listen to my realization. I got overwhelmingly obsessed with Ted. No sooner my hubby went for any tour, I used to call Ted and drive hundred mile to spent a few days in his apartment. In a few occasions I asked him to spend a night in our apartment. But since Ted was occasionally invited in Sheila's party mow a days, his face became very popular in our apartment complex. So whenever I called him to our apartment, he used to come late in the night and after pleasuring me he used to leave early in the morning.

Suddenly I realized, Ted was getting disturbed on my obsession. One day while leaving he chuckled and said, "Honey, once you promised, we would be essentially fuck-buddies. Aren't we deviating from it slowly?"

Right at that moment I wasn't in a mood to understand his crystal clear hint. But when my hubby hinted it indirectly, I came to my sense and felt horribly disturbed. In all my recent crises Sheila acted like my mentor. So after some initial hiccup, I talked to Sheila. She didn't say much but asked me to join her gang.

I did it and realized slowly why Sheila advised me to do so. Getting more fuck-buddies my obsession with Ted gradually began weeding out, though at no time I found, my new fuck-buddies could match Ted's power, endurance and his exceptional ability to take his partner to the edge holding her there till she could no longer stand it and then to spill his hot seed deep inside her for a volcanic orgasm. A true woman eater.

I recalled, after Sheila's gang got Ted in their party for the first time, Sheila ecstatically told me next day, most of their party mates were good fuckers, but there were few who were true pussy eaters like Ted. Slowly I realized it. But I wasn't missing Ted, as he was occasional visitor in Sheila's party where I used to join. Only difference, here I had no privilege to get him exclusively. Gradually I realized, a group sex might inflame your sex hunger, but would never allow obsession with one person.