When a Wolf Finds His Heart Pt. 03 of 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His chest rumbled, "Grigory is very possessive of you. That is expected, but-."

BiBi could feel him shake his head a little bit behind her, but she waited, hoping he would start talking again.

"He is having a difficult time with it, it's the reason Sergei wanted to speak with him tonight. He is arguing with the pack a lot, wanting time with you, trying to go too far, too fast. And when we touch you, even the briefest, he kind of gets gripe-y." Yegor had shifted his hand low on her stomach when he'd said the last and she was sure it had been a little intentional when he'd skimmed a finger over her clit slightly.

"He's not acting like a typical wolf who wants to claim someone?"

"No, he's not. But there are reasons for it, there was a lot of emotion involved with what happened with Vesper. And Anya, Anya mixes us all up. I mean, she made Sergei a little mad for her and he's like a boulder of strength and will power. It's been a very interesting few years."

"Will Sergei and Anya tell him no if he keeps acting like a super jealous boyfriend?" BiBi asked softly, knowing her fear came out with the words, and felt him shift even closer against her.

"If he claims you, it might calm his behavior down, knowing that you belong to him. If he doesn't, I don't know. Either way, the pack could be affected. But BiBi, I don't want you to worry about any of this. No one, and I do mean no one, wants to hurt you." Yegor's words soothed her and BiBi nodded softly and cuddled back into his warm, hard body and felt her eyes drift closed finally.

Morning seemed to come quickly the next day. BiBi felt like she'd slept better than she ever had. Slowly opening her eyes, she realized that she was laying between Yegor and Grigory. Yegor was on his back, his left arm under her body and resting tightly against her right hip. BiBi was on her stomach, her breasts shoved against his arm and her head was half on his arm and half on Grigory's shoulder. She could tell they each had a hand on her ass, and her legs were tangled in Grigory's legs. BiBi flexed her left hand and breathed in deeply when she realized that it was resting on top of Yegor's semi aroused cock. Her right arm was laying around Grigory's back and she found herself rubbing gently against his strong back muscles.

"Aidan will be here soon, but I know that Yegor would be...very pleased if you woke him." Grigory whispered against her, his eyes on her face when she looked up at him.

BiBi's neck burned with a blush when she realized what Grigory was suggesting that she do. Could she do that? Her breath felt shallow and her body began to tingle at the thought of touching the man behind her. Could she do that in front of Grigory? His eyes told her that he wanted her to, that he possibly even needed her to. She wondered what had been said in his conversation with his alpha. Had Sergei told him to let the others in, let them close to her? Had he told Grigory to share? It sounded juvenile, but she sensed that this was a big deal with the pack. A very big deal.

Nodding, she stretched up and kissed her wolf deeply, letting his tongue find and meet with hers, his lips slide against hers, and then she backed away and turned towards the wolf behind her. Sitting on her shins, she looked at the sleeping wolf with a frown and then cocked an eyebrow over at Grigory, who had taken hold of her right hand in his right and squeezed it gently.

"He could sleep through a tornado, BiBi." Grigory smiled over at his pack brother. "We can usually wake each other up through the bond, but when Yegor's sleepy, it's difficult."

"He won't wake up and freak out?" She looked down at the sleeping man, her eyes lowering slowly to his cock, her own arousal beginning to wet her pussy.

"No, he will not freak out, BiBi." Grigory's voice was hoarse, breathless, he was becoming very aroused himself, and she could see his cock throb against his hip as he shifted on the bed, making the covers lower enough to bare him.

BiBi nodded and moved a little so that she could bend over the sleeping wolf. She moved her hands to his cock and felt the smooth, hard, long rod as it began to thicken within her grasp. Wolves were incredibly well endowed. Ridiculously so, she thought to herself as she lowered her head and laved her tongue over the tip of his cock, feeling a groan immediately come from the wolf and he shifted just a little.

Looking up, she could tell his eyes were still closed, so she smiled and opened her mouth and took the head of his cock inside. This elicited a harsher sound from deeper in the wolf's chest and she felt him shift more forcefully against her. BiBi closed her eyes without looking to see if she had woken the man, and focused on taking more of him within her mouth, gagging a tiny bit as his head hit the back of her palate. She knew, however, when he was wide awake. He'd moved to sit up, and his hands buried in her hair. As BiBi tilted her neck so that she could slowly force him deeper, sliding his cock down within her throat, she could feel one of his hands move down to her ass and a finger pushed inside the back hole, making her whimper.

"Slower, BiBi." Yegor's voice sounded a little tight as he helped guide her head back and forth as she ate his cock.

BiBi breathed and then moved him down her throat again, knowing that Grigory was moving now, his hands tugging her panties down her legs, and he made her raise up a bit to pull the nightie off of her. Then his hands were on her pussy, rubbing her clit harshly and two fingers plowed inside, causing her to groan against the cock in her mouth, both holes were being manipulated now and she felt her orgasm slowly start to tickle against her clit.

"All of it, BiBi." Yegor hissed, his body tense, shaking a little as he pushed his hips up into her now.

BiBi disconnected from him as he moved to get on his knees, and then she was back on his cock, feeling him bottom out low in her throat as her lower body exploded in a hard release that made her slump a moment and cry out. Yegor began to thrust his hips harder, fucking her face desperately as she felt the bed dip and release as Grigory got off of it. She didn't know where he went, or why, but she could only sense his return a few minutes later. Yegor had taken control of her connection with his cock, and he thrust and pulled her back in stages, until finally, his cock so thick she felt like she could barely handle his hard thrusts, he settled deep inside, her nose tickled as it was shoved against the skin of his pelvic area, and she felt his cum start to shoot into her stomach in waves.

"You can wake me like that anytime, BiBi." Yegor gave her a deeply satisfied grin as he held her face in his hands and made her look up at him.

BiBi smiled shyly up at him and sat back on her heels as she tried to look over at what Grigory was doing. Yegor stopped her, shaking his head slowly.

"Aidan is here now. We don't want to overwhelm you today, but now that I know you, Aidan is practically rabid to scent you. Trust us, BiBi." Yegor continued smiling at her, but his eyes were watching what the two men in the room with them were doing.

BiBi shivered, not scared at all, just very nervous, skittish, impatient to know what their plan was for her. She felt the bed dip behind her and Grigory, she knew his mouth so well, kissed the top edge of her shoulder before she felt something cover her eyes and was tied behind her head. She bit her lip, they were blindfolding her.

"Humor us, moye serdtse, once you're bonded with the pack...if you're bonded with the pack, this won't ever work again." Grigory said gutturally close to her ear and BiBi shivered again, trying to sink back against him, but he gently pushed her to remain sitting and then he was off the bed again.

BiBi shivered as Yegor shifted away as well, and she felt alone for a moment on the bed. She could feel little shifts of the blankets and sheets, and every once in a while, a hand would slide over her ass, or her back, or her breast, but that was all. She waited in sheer agony to know what they would do, what their plan for her was. When she felt something click and something made a whirring sound for a moment before it was clicked off, BiBi gasped.

"What was that?" She asked.

"You'll see." That must have been Aidan. He was somewhat near her, and she felt the bed sink as someone on her other side climbed back onto the bed with her.

"Lay down on your back, BiBi." Yegor rumbled out and she immediately complied, anxious to be touched suddenly, very much wanting their hands on her.

She felt the bed dip as the other two climbed onto it, as well, and BiBi felt her breathing become shallow again as hands from two different men moved to her inner thighs to pull them apart and up a little. Then she heard the clicking sound again and the moment something touched her that was vibrating so rapidly, she cried out in an orgasm that rocked her pussy hard. Oh my God, she whimpered, the pressure remaining even when her body fought to get control, and she knew her legs were stiff and shaky, and her pussy wept with her juices.

The wand clicked off and she felt a mouth on her cunt, licking at her moisture, and she could feel the way the owner of that mouth breathed in her scent, and several yowls sounded from around her. Then, as soon as that mouth left her, she felt another mouth crash onto her pussy, that tongue out, sliding over her sensitive clit and then shoving up into her core. BiBi whimpered, stretching, reaching to touch the head of the man, it was Yegor, she was almost positive, and he ate her with fury for just a moment before disconnecting and sitting away from her.

The third mouth on her was Grigory, she could sense that instantly, for his hard mouth was sure, filled with the knowledge of how to touch her, how to taste, what she liked. Soon, she felt her orgasm spill out on his face as he licked and nipped and sucked the sensitive skin of her pussy. BiBi jerked against their hold on her thighs and would have begged for him to return to her pussy when he backed away except the wand had returned and instead, she screamed at the sensation of being slowly tormented into a rolling orgasm that lifted her from the bed and made her dig her fingers into the sheets below her.

"More?" Grigory's deep voice sounded from her left and BiBi nodded, hell yes, she wanted more.

"Please, Grigory." She said through shaky lips.

The person on her right moved towards her and she felt something touch the lips of her pussy, and then whatever it was, a dildo most likely, was pushed up into her cunt. It had been coated with something that felt altogether sinful. Whatever the goo was, it made her pussy tingle with need and heat, and she knew that the dildo was large, but her body took it happily, and high, and she groaned as the man holding it began to rapidly fuck her with it over and over.

And then the wand came back on and BiBi was pretty sure that she died. The orgasm that shot through her causing a reaction that could only be described as nuclear, and more hands had to hold her in place, voices alternated between animalistic yells of need and satisfaction, and orders for her to stay still and let them fuck her. She grabbed a knee, a shin, at one point, she'd grabbed hold of a cock, and a large hand had covered hers over it and helped coax her into rubbing the big cock. She was thinking it was Aidan, but she wasn't sure, she couldn't see.

"Stay still. Feel the way your pussy will push it out." A voice said, no one was holding the dildo in her, but it was buried deep inside. Did they want her to push it out herself? BiBi whimpered and then felt the wand hit her clit and she screamed, feeling the dildo worked out of her in her orgasm and as it slipped from her fold, she felt her pussy juice shoot out of her, and a mouth covered her again, drinking everything that she gave.

"Jesus, BiBi." Grigory's voice was filled with his desperate need for her, and she felt warmed and appreciated and she tried to roll to him, needing him just as much as he needed her, but they still held her down.

When a slightly larger cock was shoved forcefully up into her pussy, BiBi barked out harshly and her hand tightened on the cock that she was still holding, and she felt the owner of that cock shift his body so that he could push the tip against her mouth. BiBi barely hesitated before opening her mouth and allowing the man to shove his cock immediately back and into her throat. Aidan, she was sure of it, she knew the smell and taste of both Grigory and Yegor, and this was slightly different, but his girth was just as significant and she felt him move over her better, so that he could fuck her face more easily.

The fake cock in her pussy was still moving, and the goo that had been used on her was still working its magic and she felt her body slowly build and roll and tighten as she was worked towards another release. It was so erotic, these men over her, their eyes on her in the bright light of morning as she was aroused and sated over and over. The wand shot to life again and she had to pull off of the cock in her mouth to ensure she didn't bite it as she screamed out her reaction to the slap of orgasm that grabbed hold of her pussy and shook the shear life out of her.

"That was good, BiBi. So good." Yegor whimpered from near her, and she felt a mouth move to her breast and begin to toy with and suckle her nipple.

"More, BiBi." Aidan groaned, a hand on her chin to let her know he wanted her to eat his cock again, which she did gladly, loving the way he felt in her throat.

"Hold it in, moye serdtse." Grigory demanded as he rubbed a hand over her sensitive clit. The large cock was still there, and she shivered as his hand moved under it to her ass. He shoved a finger in, using the goo to make the passage easy, and she pushed down against him as his finger went deeper.

When he removed it, she whimpered, starting to swallow the huge load of cum that she was being given by the man in her throat. However, BiBi didn't have to wait long before something slightly large, harder, shoved up into her ass, sliding against the sides of her colon. The feeling of fullness that she'd had the time before with Grigory was back, and she knew all he would have to do was touch her clit to make her come again, but his hands stayed clear of the insatiable nugget above her pussy.

She didn't expect the wand that hit her clit a moment later, though she supposed she should have and she popped off of Aidan's cock, his cum spilling out of her mouth and down her chin as she groaned and cried and felt her lower body rock out of control. She knew the cock in her pussy practically shot from her, and the one in her ass was there, enhancing the orgasm that BiBi wasn't sure would ever ever end. This feeling, what they did to her, felt exhilarating, and now she felt sheer jealousy towards Anya. This woman got this from these men all of the time. Plus, they actually got to fuck her with their own cocks. Jesus, so unfair.

"Are you ok?" Grigory's voice sounded as he moved in to pick her up in his arms.

BiBi felt someone reach down and slowly remove the rod from her ass and then a moist towel was used to wipe the goo and her cum from between her legs. She worked on her breathing as a towel was brought up to wipe Aidan's cum from her face. Her breath was choppy and her lungs burned a bit, not quite able to oxygenate as they normally would, and she was wrought with little shivers as her body still bounced in scattered sensations of release. It was intense. So intense, and she wondered if it would be like that every time. Surely her body couldn't handle such repeated....sexuality.

"I'm not sure I feel my legs." Her whispered voice caused those around her to chuckle, and she felt the blind over her eyes removed.

It took her several blinks before she could focus on Grigory holding her. His mouth was against her forehead, he was breathing her in, something she noticed he did a lot. Aidan was sitting to her right on the bed, his own breathing a little erratic as he looked at her in Grigory's tight hold. Yegor was there, too, sitting on his knees. She could see the towels and the pile of sex toys that they'd used on her. And that wand, Jesus, that thing was a nightmare, a delicious, intense nightmare and she hated and loved the damned thing at the same time.

"Sergei's coming in to give you a bath. We'll see you downstairs for breakfast." Yegor winked at her with a happy grin, and then he folded the towels and toys together and took the whole pile with him out of the room.

"Sergei?" BiBi looked up at Grigory's eyes and watched him nod a little.

"I can't be alone with you. And they don't...they're not really comfortable with you being by yourself."

BiBi frowned, why would that bother them? The bedroom door opened and she watched as Sergei walked into the room. He wore nothing but sweatpants, and she felt his gray eyes meet and hold her gaze before he looked up at Aidan, and the younger wolf immediately got up and left the room. He then settled that gaze onto the wolf that held her, and BiBi could tell that Grigory desperately wanted to go against his alpha and stay, but he set her down on the bed and moved to kiss her slowly.

"I'll see you later." He whispered against her before getting off of the bed and leaving her alone with the alpha.

"You slept well?" The deep voice of the man before her forced her attention back to him and she smiled and nodded.

"Yes, very well. I was tired." BiBi shifted into a standing position, her body shaking just a little as the pack alpha looked up and down her naked body.

"Understandable. Anya is downstairs with the others getting breakfast for our children. I have drawn a bath in our bathroom." He tilted his head towards the door that would lead to the hall.

BiBi nodded, she hadn't been sure she wanted to see the master bedroom, the location that Anya slept with these four men, but she knew she would need to at some point. If she was claimed by Grigory, she might be expected to stay there, she wasn't sure. She didn't know that part of the pack dynamic. But it felt very much like that room was Anya's domain.

"All right." She looked around the floor and found her nightie on the ground and threw it on, not wanting a wayward child to see too much of her, and then took the steps needed to get her to Sergei's side.

He wrapped a hand around one of hers and then dipped his head to kiss the side of her neck slowly. BiBi felt warmth spread through her at the caress, the rumble in his chest as he did it, and her dark eyes met and held his for several breathless moments before he cocked his head a little at her and led her out into the hall and down to the open door of the master bedroom.

Where BiBi figured it would be very feminine, she found that that was not the case at all. The walls were that dark bluish-green color of salt water gushing down the side of a cliff, and the baseboards weren't white, but a gorgeously stained medium walnut color. The bed had what had to have been a hand-crafted frame with square pillars that came up about a foot on the base and an extra foot on the headboard. The bedding was dark brown, that bluish-green color, and white. It looked insanely comfortable, and masculine. To the left, there were couches, dark brown in color, facing each other with French doors leading out to a balcony on the other side. There was even a fireplace at the foot of the huge bed. It was warm, inviting, cozy, and BiBi felt her anxiety from entering the room diminish as she was led over to the bathroom.

That room looked just as opulent. The tub, filled, and with bubbles, took up one corner of the large room and a glass shower stood beside it to the left. There were windows everywhere, and light poured into the room. She could live in that tub, she was sure of it.

123456...8