Wife Swap on the High Seas Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers

Carla smiled and said, "I am happy they are enjoying themselves. They can do whatever they want and take as many pictures as they want. It is cool they want photos of us, but we are not putting on a show for them. Instead I am going to ignore them as I make love to my best friend. I love that they want to watch and film us but this is about you and me." At that moment she lowered her head to between my legs as I instinctively spread my legs wide giving her full access to my bald pussy. I felt her mouth clamp down on my clit. I laid my head back down closing my eyes as I enjoyed the touch of my lover. I could hear Sam's camera and hoped he had everything set correctly. I wanted him to get some good photos of what was about to happen. Sam is a good photographer, but with a hard cock I knew it was difficult to think with the blood from his head being used to pump up and feed the brain in his cock.

Chapter 45 - Pirates Are Real (Mike)

I knew from the GPS we were well inside the territorial waters of the United States. Today was our last day of vacation. We had seen a few other boats, but I thought it was strange we had not seen a lot of boat traffic during any part of our vacation. That was fine with me. I liked the privacy it afforded us.

We had been standing in the cockpit watching our wives enjoy each other. Both of our wives were sexy women and loved to show off their bodies. Sam said, "Mike I am not sure about it, but I don't think they are doing this for us. I think they are actually making love. Just watch them and you can see this is different from what they usually do."

Listening to Sam I began watching closer. I was pretty sure he was right. Normally they show off for us, but today was different. I felt I was detecting a real love between our wives. They were closer and being much more intimate. They were kissing and sucking on each other's breasts more than normal. Their eyes locked onto the other woman more than usual. They were not looking at us like they normally do. Their attention was on each other. I was certain Sam and I could have gone below into the cabin and they would not have noticed.

I said, "Buddy, I think you are right. This is hot, much hotter than they have been up this point. They are really making love, not just fooling around."

"Yea, isn't it great?" Sam said.

Our boat was equipped with weather radar and all was clear. The sky was beautiful with only small wisps of clouds. It was the perfect day for our last day on Clothing Optional.

Sam had been taking photos of the girls and decided to put his camera away. As he returned he brought two mugs of coffee with him. He topped the steps from the cabin and I saw his eyes get as big as saucers. He was staring aft. I turned around and saw a ship in the distance, but what concerned me was a small boat, apparently from the ship, under the power of an outboard was racing toward us. I could see at least one of the men on the boat had a rifle in his hands.

I could just barely hear the motor of the craft as it approached. Sam said, "What the fuck is that all about?"

"I don't know, but it does not look good. Go below and get the radio ready. Look at the GPS, get our coordinates and be ready on the Coast Guard frequency of the VHF ship to shore radio like I showed you. Be ready to transmit our coordinates to the Coast Guard if this goes bad."

"What about the girls?"

"Just go, I will take care of them. You have the most important job. Be ready to transmit that information if I tell you. Hopefully this is nothing, but it doesn't look good. Hurry Sam, GO! Be ready if it goes to shit."

Sam disappeared down into the cabin. This was not happening. I kept telling myself it could not be happening this close to the coast. All the time we had been out on the water we had not seen any boats come anywhere near this close. I glanced back and they were closing on us fast.

I yelled down to Sam, "Call the Coast Guard and tell them we think we are about to be boarded by pirates. Do it now!"

Sam stuck his head up through the hatch and asked, "Pirates are you screwing with me?"

"No Sam, I am not joking! Do it now, we don't have a second to waste!"

He disappeared back down out of sight. I yelled, "Erin, Carla, quick get your asses down below. DO IT NOW!"

They looked at me as if they did not hear me. "DO IT NOW! Get the fuck below the deck!"

I could see they were scared, just then they spotted the ship and small craft quickly approaching. They left all their stuff on the bow and hurried as fast as they could below the deck with Carla slipping and almost falling overboard. I knew the men in the small boat saw them and most likely those on the ship had binoculars and could see the two naked women.

I yelled down the hatch, "Carla, did Sam get the message sent?"

Her face appeared, "Yes he got the message out. They are on their way."

"Hide, get out of sight, NOW!"

I realized there was no way this boat, Clothing Optional, could outrun a small boat with a powerful outboard engine. Even if we were not under sail power, the onboard diesel engine was intended primarily for maneuvering in and out of harbors. It was never intended for speed. Sailboats, such as Clothing Optional, utilize what is known as a displacement hull meaning it never gets up on plane like a ski boat or like the boat fast approaching us. If these were indeed pirates, our only hope was the Coast Guard, but I had no idea if they were close enough to help us before it was too late.

We were well within the territorial waters. I found it hard to believe pirates would be operating within the territorial waters of the United States. Regardless of whether we were or not, the Coast Guard could still come to our rescue in the event of piracy. Our advantage being this close to shore was our chances of the Coast Guard being able to reach us in time were significantly enhanced.

I heard several gunshots from an automatic rifle and looked back at the boat. A man at the front of the boat was waving a rifle and yelling for us to stop. I yelled down into the cabin, "We are being boarded. Sam relay to the Coast Guard the boarding party fired a burst from a fully automatic rifle in the air as a warning. Tell them they appear to be pirates. HURRY, you don't have much time!"

I turned Clothing Optional into the wind to dump the wind from the sails. This would stop the boat and put us at the mercy of the pirates, but it was either this or the next burst of shots would be at the boat, not in the air.

Never in my life did I want to see the orange and white vessels of the Coast Guard more than I did right now.

Pulling up at our stern I saw the boat had three men onboard. Two climbed aboard with the third remaining in their boat. All three had dark olive like complexions, but I could not tell if it was due to their nationality or exposure to the sun. The two who boarded spoke English with a very heavy accent.

The man with the rifle remained on board the small boat. Both men who boarded carried semi-automatic pistols that they waived wildly around as they yelled at me. The shorter of the two went down into the cabin. I could hear a commotion and heard a loud crash. The screams of Erin and Carla made my blood boil. The pirate who had remained with me pointed his gun at my forehead when he saw my reaction to the girls screaming. With clenched teeth he said, "If you try anything, you will have a bullet in your brain and I will throw you over for the fish to feast on. If you don't believe me, just try something."

From the look on his face I had no doubt he was serious. If I was to get the upper hand I would have to wait for an opportunity. I simply put my hands up so he could see them.

I saw Erin, Carla and Sam being forced up on deck with the other asshole pointing his gun at them yelling threats. Carla and Erin were both crying and I could see Sam had been hit across the face causing a laceration to his cheek that was bleeding. The blood flow was sufficient enough that it was running down the side of his face, dripping off his chin and onto the deck.

Once on deck the taller of the two, the one who had stayed on deck with me, took an instant interest in the girls. He smiled as he saw his partner bring them up from the cabin. Keeping his pistol against my forehead he turned his attention from me as he began inspecting the girls with his eyes. He had not touched them, at least not yet.

It appeared of the three he was the one in charge since the other guy kept glancing at him as if looking for directions as to what to do.

I could see when the girls went down below they had dressed in shirts and shorts. The asshole leader looked back at me. He smiled and grinned as if giving me his approval regarding the girls. In his heavy accent he said, "This is indeed quite a bonus. My captain will be very pleased. We were just after this beautiful boat, but we hit the jackpot." His grin made me want to vomit.

I was pleading with him saying, "You can have the boat, just let us go."

My pleas seemed to anger him. I saw his finger tighten on the trigger as he said, "Why the fuck would I do that? Do you think I am stupid?" He glanced back at Carla and Erin, then looked back at me. He removed his gun from my forehead and motioned with the gun for Sam and me to sit on the corner bench. Looking at his partner he said, "Watch them and if they move, put a bullet in them."

Looking back at Carla and Erin he pointed his gun at them and said, "Strip and let me see this treasure we have found."

His comments really pissed me off but I didn't see an opportunity to act. I glanced at Sam and even though his face was still bleeding the anger he was experiencing showed clearly in his expression as his eyes were glued on the leader.

I wanted to tell him to relax and wait for an opportunity where we could react, but it was as if he didn't even know I was sitting beside him.

The leader saw Sam and recognized Sam was about ready to do something. He yelled at his partner, who was looking at the girls, and said, "Pay attention you stupid fuck! If he moves kill him!" He was motioning with his gun toward Sam.

Chastised by his boss, the guard turned back toward us. He was furious, blaming us for getting him in trouble. With both hands he held his pistol and pointed it at Sam. I knew he was dangerous even though he was a follower and not the leader. His finger was tight on the trigger as he looked for the least little excuse to shoot.

The leader had turned his attention back to the girls. He said, "Did you cunts not hear me. I said strip!" Still the girls stood frozen in terror. "If you don't begin stripping immediately I am going to kill your men."

With tears flowing down their faces the girls slowly began removing their clothes as the two men watched. Sam and I, on the other hand, were watching the two assholes. The sight of beautiful naked female flesh was too much for the guard. Even thought his leader had threatened him, he was once again looking at the girls, watching them strip. I was pretty certain I could take the guard, but that left the leader who was standing close to the girls and the guy in the boat with the fully automatic rifle. I could take the guard out of the equation, but in the process get myself and most likely Sam killed in the process. I knew now was not the opportunity I was looking for.

The smiles on the faces of the two assholes grew when they saw the naked bodies of our wives. I saw them adjusting their hardening cocks and wanted to vomit. The leader began nodding his head and rubbing his chin with a sickening smile on his face. "Nice, very nice." He looked at his partner and said, "These two will bring a nice price at the auction. The captain will give us a bonus for such a valuable cargo."

Hearing this I was more determined than ever to find an opportunity to attack. The leader realized what I was about to do and pointed his gun at me. "Go on asshole, be a hero. You are nothing but a pain in the ass. I will fuckin put a bullet in your brain and still take your women. It does not matter to me whether you live or die." He grinned at me and in a taunting voice he said, "Come on pussy, you think you can take me. I will kill you then I will fuck these pretty cunts. After I have had my fun I will sell them to this slave merchant we deal with all the time. After he is done with them, he will sell them in his auction. Please, come on and let me see what a pussy you really are."

I sat there, knowing the first muscle I moved would result in a bullet. I knew Sam nor I would be any good to the girls if we were dead. I have never wanted to kill anyone more than I wanted to kill this fucker!

The leader's face instantly turned from pure hatred to smiles as he turned back to the girls. "Now ladies, I can give you the attention you deserve. It appears your men are even bigger cowards than I thought. You both need a real man."

I yelled, "If you put your fucking dirty hands on them I promise I will..." His partner stroked the barrel of his pistol across my face. The leader looked at me and said to his partner, "If either one of them says one more word, put a bullet in both of their brains then throw them to the sharks."

Carla and Erin were both covering their naked bodies using only their hands and arms the best way they could. The leader put his hand on the front of his pants and unzipped his fly. He reached in the open fly and pulled out his long thick cock. He stunk of body odor and filth. He was stroking his cock looking at the girls. He was already semi-hard even before he began stroking his cock. He continued looking at the girls and stroking his cock. With he gun hand he was motioning toward the girls saying, "Bitches, come show me what you can do with this. I get a sample before the Captain fucks you and puts you sells you. After all, I need to verity the quality of the merchandise I provide to my Captain."

Both women were crying and shaking their heads, refusing to do as he had told them. Looking back over his shoulder at his partner, he said, "If these bitches' mouths are not on my cock by the time I count to five, shoot those fuckin pussies. I am getting sick and tired of being the nice guy." He said this as he pointed his gun to let his partner know he was talking about Sam and myself.

Turning back to Carla and Erin he said, "Now then, I tried to be a nice guy, but you cunts did not appreciate my kindness. If I have to kill those two pussies you call men, I will. I am going to show you how a real man can fuck a cunt. When I am finished you will fall in love with my cock."

"One, Two, Three"

Both Carla and Erin dropped to the deck on their knees in front of him. His large nasty cock was now fully erect and just inches in front of them. I could not believe what was about to happen. Both girls leaned forward extending their tongues. I saw their faces as they smelled the foul odor coming from him. He pointed his gun at us and said, "Fuckin do it, or else..."

It sickened me as I saw the tongues of both girls lick the length of his cock. Both immediately doubled over vomiting onto the deck. Rather than make the leader mad he began laughing. Once he stopped laughing and the girls had stopped vomiting they were looking at us with tears in their eyes.

He put the muzzle of his gun to Erin's chin first then to Carla's pulling their faces to him. He laid his pistol on a cushion next to him. Taking Erin's head in his hands he said, "Open your fuckin mouth cunt."

I could see he was going to force his cock into her mouth. The odds were getting better now. Only the guy guarding us had a gun and he was more interested in seeing the girls suck his leader's cock than he was in us. The problem was the guy in the boat with the rifle.

Before seeing it, I heard the unmistakable sound of a helicopter. Glancing up I saw the most beautiful orange and white helicopter I had ever seen. Over a loud speaker we heard a commanding voice say, "This is the United States Coast Guard. Stand as you are and don't move. You are under arrest." In the doorway I saw a crewmember with a rifle pointed in our direction.

I saw immediately the interest in Carla and Erin changed from one of sex and financial gain to using them as hostages. The leader yelled, "Kill those fuckers!" As he turned to reach for his gun at that moment Sam leapt off the couch tackling the man guarding us, and I launched myself from the couch across the deck, tackling the leader before he could get his gun. Without their guns these guys were the pussies and were easy to take down. During the initial onset of the fight, I felt it before I heard the sound of a gunshot.

At first it did not really hurt, it felt like a dull blow from someone hitting me with a sledge hammer. It took a few moments for me to realize I had taken a bullet in my ass. The bullet had to have come from the gun held by our guard since the leader's gun was still on the bench and the only other gun I had seen was the rifle the pirate in the boat tied to our stern was holding. It took a while for the burning pain in my buttocks to kick in and register in my brain.

Carla almost immediately grabbed the pistol the leader had put on the bench when I tackled the pirate whose cock she and Erin had been forced to lick. The booming voice from the helicopter overhead could be heard saying, "Drop the rifle! DO IT NOW!" This was followed by a three round burst of automatic gunfire from the helicopter. From my position I could see the gunfire had been directed into the water just short of the boat tied to our stern. The pirate who had remained in the boat dropped his rifle and put his hands behind his head. I could see the rifle he had been holding lying in the bottom of his small boat.

Looking at Erin, I could see she was in shock. "Erin, Erin, snap out of it. I need your help." She shook her head as if to clear it. The hatred in her eyes as she looked at the man I had pinned to the deck was unmistakable. Her eyes moved up to look at me, but she didn't say anything.

I said, "Erin, go below and get those bindings you used last night on Carla." The look on her face brightened a little letting me know she understood. She got up slowly at first then began to speed up as she descended the stairs. Seconds later she was back with the lines she had used to bind Carla's feet and arms to the table. What had been used for an erotic night of pure sexual fun was now being used to restrain the men who moments before had intended to kidnap and rape the girls after they killed Sam and me.

I could see the ship they had arrived on was attempting to leave; however to the stern of the boat I could see a large Coast Guard cutter closing in on the ship. I heard a loud boom and saw a splash in the water off the bow of their piece of shit ship. Upon hearing a second shot and seeing the splash closer to the ship, we could see the ship belonging to the pirates was stopping.

The cutter came closer and stopped off the beam of the ship. Two small Zodiac boats had been lowered from the cutter. One was headed toward us and the other toward the pirate ship.

As the Zodiac approached us someone in the craft had a handheld megaphone and said, "Prepare to be boarded. Place all weapons on the deck and step back." Three of the men were carrying rifles. They took the boat driver into custody first then came aboard Clothing Optional taking custody of the two we had subdued and bound their hands. A guardsman took the two handguns lying on the deck.

The helicopter remained hovering above us until the senior officer from the Zodiac keyed his portable radio and confirmed Clothing Optional was secure.

We could see the pirate ship had stopped and the men from the Zodiac told us others from the cutter had boarded it and were in the process of arresting the crew and searching the ship.

MichaelsD82
MichaelsD82
1,172 Followers